Getting the Goods on Susan

Story Info
My wife gets caught in a trap.
2.4k words
3.51
215.2k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

Last year I made an investment in a novelty shop that carried sexually oriented merchandise including erotic lingerie and sex toys. When I made the investment I didn't think there was a chance in hell the business would make any money. The owner of the shop was a woman named Virginia who I had dated in college fifteen years earlier. I had made the investment so that I had an excuse to talk to her about sex. I even assumed that I might get a chance to try out some of the merchandise with her. Boy was I wrong. Turns out Virginia is a very smart business woman. She managed to keep me at bay, while turning the retail business into a success. Of course, I had never thought about what would happen if the business was a success.

Virginia sent our accountant a K1 and my wife Susan began asking questions. I never told Susan about the investment for obvious reasons. For her part, Susan didn't confront me, instead she decided to visit 'our' investment on her own. The store is about an hour from our house so she headed down just before lunch on Friday. I had no idea she knew about the store or that she was headed down. I was at work and wouldn't find out about her trip until her return on Sunday.

Virginia was working when Susan arrived. Susan and Virginia recognized each other immediately. Virginia greeted Susan with a smile, while Susan's face turned beet red. Virginia, sensing trouble, told the other clerk she would be out for a little while and asked Susan to follow her to her office. Towards the back of the store Virginia had a small, dimly lit office. On one side she had a desk and a computer, in the corner some sort of swing contraption and on the other side a massage table.

Virginia opened a small refrigerator next to the desk and pulled out a bottle of wine. The two talked for more than two hours, finishing two bottles of wine in the process. Virginia explained how nothing had ever happened, how the store had prospered and why. By the end of their conversation Susan was drunk and began asking about the merchandize. Susan had never heard of, much less seen, the sort of equipment Virginia had in her 'office'. Susan played with the swing and realized it had a mechanical dildo attached. Virginia explained it was a sex swing and offered to show Susan how it worked. To this day I can't imagine how Virginia managed to get Susan in the swing, but the next thing Susan knew she was strapped in the swing.

Susan, despite being drunk, began to panic when she couldn't escape from the swing. Virginia calmed her down, but Susan REALLY wanted out. That is when Virginia pushed Susan's panties to the side and began rubbing the tip of the swing's dildo against Susan's vagina. Susan stopped complaining. Virginia then turned on the vibration and Susan started getting wet. Virginia helped Susan relax in the swing and then she strapped the vibrating dildo into the mechanical part of the swing and it began to fuck Susan. Susan was enjoying herself so much that didn't realize that Virginia had left the room.

Virginia called Michael, her husband and told him to come by the store. Over the years Michael had dealt with his own insecurity related to my involvement in the store. He knew I wanted to make love to his wife and he was concerned that she had let me. She had promised him our relationship was entirely professional, but he always suspected that there was something else going on. Virginia decided to teach me a little lesson.

When Michael arrived, maybe five minutes later, she explained what had happened and told him he was free to do whatever came naturally. Michael was confused, was Virginia giving him a free pass to have sex with Susan? He didn't know for sure, but when she opened the door to her office, pushed him in and closed the door. Michael was alone in the room with Susan. Susan was in mid orgasm when she begged to have the vibrator turned off. She couldn't take it anymore.

Michael walked to her side, brushed her hair away from her eyes and said, "No problem." as he turned the vibrator off. He explained that he was Susan's husband. He also explained that he had known for years that I wanted to fuck his wife. That I had aggressively made passes at her time and time again. He admitted that he had been jealous of my relationship with his wife and that the investment in the business had only made it worse. His wife and I were truly partners now and that just ate him alive.

Susan was feeling very uncomfortable and very vulnerable at this moment as she asked were Virginia went. Michael told her she was out, but that he was going to help. He unhooked the vibrator from the swing, slowing pulling it out of Susan's vagina. She gasped as he removed it.

Susan was very much trapped in the swing and she knew it. She tried to talk Michael into helping her out, but instead he walked around and began unbuttoning her blouse. Susan was still trying to be calm, talking sense into Michael, but he wasn't listening. When Susan's blouse was hanging open he went to Virginia's desk and removed a pair of scissors and cut Susan's bra so her breasts were revealed. While he had the scissors he cut away her panties, they would just get in way.

Susan was caught in a sex sling, her breasts revealed and her pussy completely exposed. She watched Michael intently. He wasn't bad looking, in fact he was pretty handsome. Michael began undressing. He removed his shirt, revealing that he was in great shape. He then dropped his pants revealing that his cock was more than average. He was fully erect and Susan thought she saw some precum on the tip.

Michael smiled at Susan when he realized she was checking him out. He asked if she liked what she saw, but he didn't have to wait for an answer. Her nipples were hard, she licked her lips and her vagina was swollen. Michael wasn't planning much floorplay, instead he positioned his cock just outside of Susan's vagina. He started the swing moving, slowly. Just enough so that the tip of his penis would lightly touch her vagina with each swing.

Susan startled Michael when she asked him to wear a condom. Michael asked her if she had accepted her fate or actually wanted him to fuck her. Susan didn't answer, but instead begged him to wear a condom. We were trying to have a baby and she wasn't on the pill. Michael stopped the swing and grabbed a condom. He told her he would use it, but only if she would allow herself to enjoy making love to him. Susan nodded uncomfortably that she would.

Michael unpackaged the condom and appeared to be putting it on, Susan for her part couldn't see whether he did or not. When he was done, Michael smiled at Susan and pressed the tip of his penis against her vagina. He pressed it, slowly, inside of her. Susan moaned as he penetrated her. Once he was inside he unfastened the restraints on her hands, freeing her to hold on to the swing or him. He tilted the swing, allowing Susan to sit in a more upright position. Susan's legs were now spread further apart, but she was now almost face-to-face with Michael.

Michael asked Susan to put her hands on his shoulders. She hesitated, but Michael reminder her that she was promised to allow herself to enjoy making love to him. With Susan sitting upright and her arms free from the restraints he could not help her remove her blouse and bra completely. She was completely naked except for her skirt, which was bunched up, around her waist.

As Michael removed her blouse Susan rested her hands lightly on his shoulders. She couldn't help herself from feeling his muscles, running her hands over his biceps and then over his pecks. As Susan explored Michael's body he resumed fucking her, his cock moving slowing in an out of her vagina. Susan squeezed his shoulders each time Michael thrust his cock deep inside of her.

Susan caught herself staring intently into Michael's eyes when he asked her, "Does this feel good?"

Susan blushed and responded, "Yes."

Susan began to let herself really enjoy this. She began talking to Michael. Letting him know when it felt good. She begged him for more when she began to have an orgasm. She was a full on participant at this point.

Just outside Virginia was watching the action on a closed circuit television. She was recording the action to use later.

Whatever the effect the alcohol had, it was long gone. Susan was about to have another orgasm when Michael abruptly pulled out. Susan almost hit him as she asked what he was doing. He admitted he was about to cum. She didn't really care about his problem, but then she realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Evidently he hadn't put it on. They had been having unprotected sex. She punched him as he began to let her out of the swing. He admitted he had planned to cum inside of her, but decided that it wasn't right. Susan was equally mad at him for not letting her finish and for tricking her.

As Susan began to get dressed Virginia walked into the room holding a remote control. She had queued up the recording to a juicy part where Susan was begging Michael for more. Virginia pressed play and Michael and Susan watched. Michael didn't realize that Virginia had a camera in the room. Susan was mortified.

Virginia told Susan she might as well remove her clothes, because she wasn't done. Virginia explained that if she didn't follow her instructions to the letter I would be getting a copy of the tape -- and maybe a few other people to boot. Virginia wanted something on both Michael and Susan -- something irrefutable. The original recording would show that Susan was initially an unwilling participant. While this might be good against Michael, it wasn't very good against Susan. Frankly Virginia wasn't done having fun.

Virginia explained her plan. Virginia would enter the room and remove her clothes, climbing under the sheet on the massage table. Michael would come in a few minutes later and then the pair would pretend they were lovers. There would be no retakes, no mistakes -- the pair would consummate their relationship in a single shot. Michael tried to argue, but Virginia laughed at him. She knew he wanted to do it, there was no reason to pretend. He was clearly busted. Part of Susan wanted to do it too so they were both busted to some extent.

Virginia reached over to the side table and removed the box of condoms as she left the room.

Susan stepped into the room first. She removed her blouse and skirt, her bra and panties were in the trash after being destroyed, and climbed onto the massage table. Michael came in and removed his clothes. Susan climbed up off the table and put her arms around his neck and they began kissing. It was their first kiss and it was electric. Michael noticed the box of condoms was missing and looked around the room for more. He didn't see any.

He laid Susan at the end of the massage table and began kissing her vagina. Susan began to go crazy, she arched her back and laughed with pleasure. She dug her fingernails into Michael's scalp as he brought her to orgasm. When she was done he positioned his cock just outside of her vagina, but before he could jam it inside Susan sat up, wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss him again. She wanted to taste herself on his lips.

Michael still wanted inside of her and he kept pulling her pelvis toward the edge of the table. When he was almost inside Susan whispered into his ear, "condom".

Not wanting to stop he began sliding his cock inside of Susan and said, "Virginia took them, they are gone."

Michael thrust his penis inside of Susan who leaned back on her elbows as she arched her back allowing him to penetrate her completely. Michael commented on Susan's tits as they were fully erect and standing up straight. Susan hadn't forgotten about the condom and said, "Remember to pull out."

Michael hadn't ejaculated earlier and he was on the verge of exploding. Susan was on the verge of her own orgasm when Michael said, "I am going to have to pull out."

Susan grabbed his waist and pulled him tight against her and said, "Not yet, just a few more times, just a few more..."

Michael's eyes got wide as he began ejaculating inside of Susan. Susan didn't realize it at first, but soon she felt his semen inside of her. Susan's eyes got just as wide as she began having her own orgasm and said, "Did you?"

Michael was still ejaculating when he admitted that he was still cumming. When Michael was done he stepped back as Susan sat up on the table. Semen was leaking out of her. Michael's penis was already soft when Susan stood up and took it in her hand and said, "Well, you don't think you are done already do you?"

Michael smiled and his cock started getting hard again. Susan looked over where she thought the camera was and smiled. She pushed Michael on the table and climbed on top of him. When he was hard enough she mounted his cock and began riding him once again. This time she begged him to cum inside of her. She begged him to make her pregnant. It took about thirty minutes, thirty minutes of heaven as far as Susan was concerned, for Michael to cum again.

When the pair emerged from the office Susan smiled at Virginia and asked, "Is that what you wanted?"

Virginia smiled back, "Yes, ma'am. Of course you don't need to worry, Michael got fixed last year."

Susan felt relieved and a little annoyed at the same time. Virginia told both Michael and Susan if it ever happened again she was going to use the recording -- it wouldn't be pretty.

Virginia walked Susan out to her car and explained that she wanted to see her next Friday, or else. Susan drove home and wondered what would happen next Friday.

edmead
edmead
993 Followers