Getting The Grade

Story Info
She's been wanting her prof for ages - will he ever notice?
1.6k words
4
59.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been flirting with him for the whole year, and he always flirted back - or so I thought. My friends knew I had an obsession with him and teased me about it all the time. They'd tell me he was way out of my league and that it was never going to happen. They mocked me, saying I loved him, and wanted his babies... and it was all bullshit. I honestly did just want to fuck him. At this time I was still a virgin, and I wasn't interested in the boys my age who were looking for a girlfriend for their first time. I had plenty of attention and lots of offers, but it wasn't for me. I wasn't like my friends who wanted to be in love on their first time. I didn't want to be loved - I just wanted to be fucked. And I wanted to be fucked by him.

I guess you could say that I was a little obsessed with Mr. Hughes... my science teacher.

I was always doing things to try to get his attention, like wearing a skirt that was a bit too short, or opening my shirt a button too far. Or not wearing any knickers when I sat on the front row. But he didn't seem to notice - or, if he did notice he pretended he didn't. You'd think after a while I'd stop trying, and sometimes I felt like I should just give up, but then I'd catch him staring at me in a thoughtful way and it would bring the heat right back...

*

It was almost the end of the final term. I was looking forward to the summer - festivals, sun and perhaps some frisky fun when I went on my hols. As it happened I was stuck in class, watching a movie about atoms and feeling hot, lazy and not bothered. I would have just skipped class and gone straight home for summer, but one thing was keeping me there. It was the last class of the year, and the class was being run by Mr. Hughes. And I'd gone all out - make up, heels, and a short skirt - as much as I could get away with. I sat in the front row, like an eager little schoolgirl, trying not to fall asleep on the desk just waiting for the movie to be over...

The lights came on and I realised I'd fallen asleep. The class was empty, bar me. I stood up, embarrassed and trying to locate the time, when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Are my classes that boring?"

I turned slowly, until I was looking into the gorgeous face of Him, The God. He stood about 6'1, solid and tanned, dark hair, and light blue eyes. I opened and closed my mouth but no words came out. He laughed.

"I thought you'd be the first one out for summer," He whispered, jokingly, nudging me gently... he strolled to the front of the class and started collecting his papers. Suddenly my senses came rolling back... it must have been the sight of his ass in those dark pants...

"Actually... sir" I sat on my desk and looked up at him from under my lashes," I was wondering if I could ask you a question."

He turned to me, smiling and snapped his briefcase shut.

"Sure," he said, advancing towards me, "What's the problem?"

I need you inside me, I thought, I want you like you wouldn't believe...

"This summer homework... I'm completely at a loss with it."

He nodded and took a seat beside me, motioning for me to join. Feeling like an idiot I sat down and took out my books. I hadn't even looked at the homework, this was gonna be a complete blag. I started rambling on about equations and other bollocks I couldn't really give a toss about. I heard him make 'hum' noises like he was listening and I was wondering how I could get out of this stupid situation - when I felt his hand on my thigh.

He'd placed it lightly just above my knee. I swallowed back a lump in my throat and carried on, stammering slightly. Surely he'd just put his hand there by mistake?

As my words turned to gibberish he moved his hand. But not away from me. He slid his fingers up my inner thigh, making me tremble - and almost pass out with excitement - until his fingertips rested gently on my flimsy, already wet panties.

I looked down at the table, because I didn't know what else to do. Although I'd wanted this for so long, I was suddenly so scared. Instead I turned the page and acted like nothing was happening. I don't know what I was saying; all I could hear was my heartbeat thudding inside my head.

He took my hand, and hesitating for only a moment, placed it over the bulge forming in his trousers. Quite shocked I started to move away, but he held me there.

"You've been teasing me all year, with those sexy little skirts and those pouty little looks. I just thought you'd like to know what they do to me."

I looked up at him - the shock clearly written on my face, as he proceeded to unbutton himself, his cock springing free into my hand, that he still held onto. I wanted to say something, but all I could do was stammer...

"N...no...n-no..."

I pulled my hand away, but it didn't deter him. He leant back in the chair, cock in hand, stroking it as he eyed me, laughing no doubt at my shyness.

"Come on... he laughed, beckoning me back with a finger, "You can't tell me this isn't what you want. You've acted like a whore all year... show me what you can do."

And with that he grabbed hold on my arm, pulled me close and kissed me on the lips, his tongue darting in and caressing mine. I couldn't resist. I could feel my pussy throbbing, telling me it needed serious attention. I broke away from his kiss and smiled nervously at him, bending my head to lick the tip of his cock, where a tiny bead of precum had formed. I savoured it, lapping it up and rolling my tongue around the head of his cock, and flicking lightly over the glands. He moaned softly, as I carried on licking, running my flat tongue up his shaft and teasing at the tip. I paused just for a second to admire all the lipstick marks I was leaving behind, then I wet my lips and took the head in my mouth, enjoying its heat and the feel of it sliding between my lips. I gradually started going deeper, preparing to take him down my throat... but it seemed he couldn't wait that long. He grasped my hair in his fist and forced my head down, at the same time bringing his hips up - his cock stretching my throat. I gagged, but got used to it quickly, allowing him to fuck my mouth brutally and thoroughly enjoying myself.

I could feel throbbing that told me he was due to come, and prepared myself to swallow, but to my surprise he pulled out, shoving me forcefully away.

I pulled my tangled hair off my face and rubbed my cheeks, which were hot and flushed. I looked at him, confused. He smiled at me, a dirty grin - he had something else planned. In one fluid motion he swept the books off the desk, pulled me to my feet and threw me onto the cold table top. His hands fumbled with the buttons on my blouse, getting annoyed he ripped it off with one hand and his teeth. The other hand was tugging down my sopping wet panties. I hadn't worn a bra that day, my breasts fell free when the blouse was gone, lying almost in shreds on the classroom floor. He admired them for a moment, cupping one gently, and then bent his head to suck my erect nipple. His wet mouth felt blissful on my skin, his breathing was hot and uneven, his hands roaming around my pussy stopped just above my clit, where he rubbed me with a fury. He worked me up like this until I was about to come, then suddenly stopped and thrust his cock deep into me...

The sting was so severe I nearly cried, and he looked down at me with a wicked smirk.

"I guess you weren't a whore after all."

But he didn't ease up, he didn't slow down, he carried on pounding me, harder and brutally faster until the pain gave way to an incredible pleasure. My ass was beaten raw from the cold, hard table, and he was biting on my nipple so hard I thought I might bleed trying to hold himself back, but I clenched my tight pussy round him as a wave of orgasm ran through me. I couldn't hold in my scream as he pushed further in, grabbing a handful of my flesh as he filled me with cum. He clamped his hand over my mouth, and I bit down on his fingers until my orgasm ended and my body went limp. I giggled. He pulled out of me and dressed himself, leaving me in a blissed out, half naked state on the tabletop. He straightened his tie, picked up his briefcase and went to leave like nothing had happened. Just before he opened the door though he turned to me, face all business, without a hint of what had just happened, and said:

"Don't bother with the homework; you're got an A+"

And he just left me there, bruised and sore and sloppy. With a huge smile on my face.