Getting the Grade

Story Info
Verity uses her ample curves to make the grade
1.6k words
3.83
56.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thwack, thwack, thwack.'

The sound of his balls clattering against Tisha's pretty little ass made its muffled way across his office. He pushed deeper into her dripping, shaven pussy to the squeals and moans of the third year student laid amongst the papers on his desk. She wrapped her dark, toned legs around him and pulled him deeper still into the hidden recesses of her most intimate parts as he pulsed rapidly finally firing a shot of hot creamy liquid deep into her pussy. She came as the seminal fluid coated her insides, squeezing his meaty cock inside her. Her body shook sending papers and documents fluttering to the floor. Her pert little tits shook as her back arched and Dan reached out to grasp at the mounds of flesh before him, pulling at her nipples and drawing the sprawling areolae to a peak atop bulges of womanly charm.

He pulled his cock from the warm wet channel she had provided for him and in doing so released a combination of fluids which pooled on the desk in a burgeoning dip, itself the result of many wipes to remove the evidence of 'inappropriate behaviour' within the confines of this secluded office he had secured for himself.

Dan grabbed a tissue and wiped himself down then, without a care tucked in, zipped up and busied himself with collecting the papers Tisha had knocked to the floor. He had to be more careful, it'd be a pain if papers from different assignments got mixed up. He didn't have the time for that kind of pain. Or the tolerance.

"So, how's that grade coming on" managed Tisha as she removed some of the more evident residue of her 'best efforts' on the Laws of Thermodynamics assignment. Dan looked up to assure her with a blank and emotionless smile that he was happy she'd put in the effort required and stretched herself enough to achieve a good pass. He thought of himself as a king of innuendo and was particularly proud of that. After all, she wasn't exactly gaping and he had had to force 'the issue'.

------------------

Tisha left looking a little dishevelled but, all things considered pretty good. Afros didn't really 'mess up' despite the amount of opportunities this one had had in the last 20 minutes. She quietly closed the door before confidently walking down the stairs back into the world of normality where screwing your tutor for a better grade stays in the realm of fiction on the net!

Dan thought to himself about the girl's body, her deep brown skin, those pretty little tits and her slim but not bony physique. She wouldn't be his first choice, and he'd had a lot to choose from over the years. He'd decided he preferred the older students, in their early 20's, third years, and, whilst he might not admit it to the other chauvinistic professors he preferred the fuller figure. Much fuller. Like Verity.

Funny enough Verity sat next to Tisha most of the time and they worked together on assignments. He imagined the two of them naked together, working each other's body to orgasm and him watching on, ready to join in, to slide his cock deep into...

'Knock, knock'

He jumped up, adrenaline pulsing through him as it dawned on him that he had a meeting with the bursar about now to secure funding for next year. Probably a formality but he'd better make sure he was presentable and not sporting a semi.

-----------------

The meeting seemed to take forever and when he left his head was still full of the young girl he'd been screwing not three hours ago. He'd decided he'd be happy to take her again. She was interesting and he had to admit she'd made him explode pretty quickly, and it felt good.

As he plodded back to his office he noticed footsteps pacing to catch him up. Dan turned to find Verity almost out of breath. Bollocks, had her friend told her all about it and now she was here to screw him over, tell the board about what he'd been getting away with?

He noticed her little dolly shoes, short skirt and top that hung seductively between her enormous breasts, flowing down onto her cute, rounded belly. He managed to make eye contact in time, drawing his gaze away from her bouncing cleavage. She was still wearing her glasses and her hair was down around her shoulders as if she hadn't had time to do anything with it.

"Can I talk to you about this assignment, only I've been able to do everything else and, oh Dan, it's just terrible, I'm lost, I don't get it and there's no time left. I don't know what I'm going to do"

They reached the door to his office and he opened it to allow her through. He carefully entered with his back to her closing the door carefully behind him. He caught it just in the right way for the dodgy old lock to set enough and stop any unwanted intrusions. Years of practise.

She sat down in one of the big seats in front of his desk and he sat against the table in front of her. It was a perfect view down her top from his vantage point and difficult to keep eye contact, but if he played this right he wouldn't need to sneak a dirty peek.

"Is there anything I can do to help my grade" she quietly ushered as she shifted in her chair making her skirt ride up her pale white legs just a little. At the same time her hands straightened her top bringing the line of the low-slung garment lower still.

"What were you thinking?" he offered catching and holding eye contact with her vibrant blue iris's.

She stood, bringing her ample body towards him. Spreading her legs around his she pushed her crotch against his feeling his already hardening rod. Her breasts rested lightly against his chest for a moment before she forced her soft, supple mass towards him for his delectation. He failed to resist and grasped at her top removing it in one brief movement. Before him this blonde bespectacled 250 lb bombshell heaved her heavy bosom in anticipation. She reached to the front of her satin bra and released the ribbon straining to hold the cups together. They sprang away letting the beautiful orbs of flesh sag just slightly onto her belly. They rested against his chest and he couldn't resists removing his own shirt to feel the soft mass of tit-flesh against his bare chest.

Frenzy took over him as he ripped her skirt down to reveal her cotton panties. She kicked her dolly shoes away and dropped to her knees fumbling with his zipper to release the only thing that might just get her the grade she needed.

She pulled his shorts from his waist and gasped at the size of the monster ready and willing in front of her face but he brought her to her feet and laid her down on the desk amongst the papers. Her hair spread across the desk but her pert belly softened only slightly as she grasped those massive, heaving tits in preparation for the onslaught of the hungry male about to ravage them.

He stood, cock poised at the entrance to her moist pussy, its tip wetted slightly by her flowing juices as he took in the image of her huge breasts topped with dark, sprawling areolae. He pushed slightly, the head of his cock parting her pussy lips. She let out a faint moan and grasped at her tits again. He slid in further as the soft walls of flesh closed in around him. He felt her body almost draw him upwards to fill every part of her most intimate parts, squeezing and massaging his pulsating cock. He grasped at her body pulling it towards his. She pushed herself up onto her hands and as they came together in passionate lust he rammed his cock deep into her pussy. She moaned deeply as he rhythmically worked her body, bringing her quickly to orgasm. She exploded in a mix of sweat and flowing juices and he felt the trickle of cum slide relentlessly across his pulsing balls.

She offered him her huge tits to suck and drawing her protruding nipple deep into his mouth he bit. A wave of pleasure ran through her body, combining with his and he burst deep inside her pussy. Harder and faster he pumped into her wet, loose pussy, pulling out and ramming back in further, thrusting his pulsating cock, penetrating deeper and deeper into this young girls wanting body. Her body stiffened and slumped time and time again as she came to an undignified climax, exploding with a scream, tightening around him and forcing a final explosion of juice from his rock hard member.

Gasping he slumped against her soft, quivering body before sliding from within the folds of her sex and slumping onto the waiting chair. She dropped off the table and to her knees and with little thought for the oozing juices emanating from her she set to work hoovering every last drop of seamen from his shaft, licking hilt to head and drinking down all that she could not wanting to waste a drop of the salty, white liquid.

-------------------

Verity fell back against the table, legs aching and glasses slightly off-kilter. She heaved sigh after sigh and Dan watched her massive chest rise and fall. Speechless he looked at the plump body of this twenty year old beauty and wished she'd been less of a model student, that she'd had more below par assignments. He delicately helped her to dress and once she had slipped back through his door set about tidying the room, hoping that Verity wouldn't need the excuse of some essay to visit again.