Getting the Job Done Properly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

I should have said earlier we were doing all of this with the lights on in the room. I was able to look at Peter's beautiful body while he was fucking me and it really turned me on. I asked Peter if he would fuck me really slowly so I could watch and experience all of the sensations we could get together. He smiled at me and told me he would love to do that with me. I laid on my back and spread my legs wide. I also propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch as his long - it is almost 2" longer than Jim's cock - slowly enter my cunt! He pushed it into me ever so slowly taking for ever to have it all inside me. He slowly pulled it almost out and I was marveling at the glistening surface wet from my cunt juices. Then it was back inside me, then out again and so forth. He just kept on pumping me ever so slowly and I could feel my orgasm building up around in my back somewhere and the wonderful feeling was slowly centering on my cunt! My orgasm built up to such an intensity I thought I would pass out! This was, without any doubt, the biggest and best orgasm I had ever experienced! This was followed by a series of smaller orgasms numbering 6 in all. I was one very fucked out lady. Peter was still slowly pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my cunt and I was amazed he hadn't softened at all. When I had enough breath to ask he told me this was the first thing he learnt when he set out to be a porn star - to be able to hold his erection as long as he wanted! He said he could maintain his erection for over an hour provided he was able to slowly push his cock into a cunt to keep his attention.

I asked him how he could fuck for an hour without cumming and he grinned and told me he could almost cum on cue - did I want a demonstration? Of course I said yes so he just kept on pushing his cock in and out of me and then he pulled out of me and slowly moved up along my body until his cock was level with my mouth. He then just left his cock poised over my open mouth and then he began talking to me. When he had talked for about a minute he asked me if I would like him to cum now and when I said yes, he shot his load, his big load of cum right into my mouth! I was amazed at his ability to control his cock! I swallowed his cum and I was on top of the world but my poor body was taking a beating - I had never had so much sex in a short period of time. Peter's cock was still hard and I grinned at him and asked what he was going to do with that thing? He grinned back and said, "Well, I haven't pushed this into your asshole for a little while - how about we try that place?" Of course I was ready and moved onto my hands and knees and soon he had his cock embedded in my asshole. I told him to fuck me hard and cum inside my asshole whenever he wanted to regardless of whether I came or not! That was a silly remark because he had only been pumping his cock in me for about 30 seconds and I came followed by a series of other smaller orgasms. When he finally shot his load into my asshole I could feel the warm sperm right up inside my rectum and it felt great. After he had pulled out and had been to the bathroom to clean up he came back onto the bed and suggested we have a little sleep for me to recover.

I went to sleep almost immediately with Peter's body spooned against me at my back and it felt wonderful as he played with my nipples. When I woke as I felt his mouth on my cunt I looked at the bedside radio/clock and saw I had been asleep for 2 hours. Peter had rolled me over on my back and was down between my legs eating my cunt for all he was worth. I was amazed he would eat my cunt like that because it wasn't so long before he had pumped it full of cum several times and he must surely be sucking out his own cum as well as my juices. I didn't mind of course and grasped his hair and held him in place so he couldn't escape. I came several times as he sucked on my clit - gee, I had had my fill of orgasms tonight.

Of course Peter's cock was hard again - perhaps it was because he was sucking my cunt - but he rolled me over onto my back again and slowly pushed his hard, long cock into my cunt again! How many times has he fucked me tonight? I didn't care because this was the best night I had ever spent. Almost at once I started to cum again. I was feeling very weak from cumming so much and although I enjoyed every orgasm it was certainly taking its toll on my body and mind. Peter continued fucking me very, very slowly and my orgasms were slowly building up into a series of small but telling orgasms before I felt him shoot his cum deep into my cunt. I had taken huge loads of cum inside me and although some of it had run out onto the bed I seemed to have kept a lot of it inside me.

Again we laid down together and rested. And again I dozed off for about an hour. When I woke Peter was gently nibbling on my nipples. He was sucking my nipples ever so gently using just his lips and when he saw I was awake he stopped sucking and looked at me and said, "Carol, can you cum when you are having just your nipples sucked?" I can get very turned on when someone (Jim) sucks my nipples and I told Peter I had never cum with just my nipples being sucked but I could do so if someone played with my clit at the same time. Peter told me I was in for a treat.

Peter began sucking my nipples again. His mouth extended over my nipples and he sucked my areolas gently sliding back to just my nipples and then repeating the action. At first it seemed just like anyone just sucking my nipples but suddenly I felt the familiar sensation in my back and knew I was about to cum! Peter kept on sucking my breasts and soon I was experiencing my first complete orgasm from just sucking my nipples! Gee, what a man - I loved my husband for arranging this night for me. When I looked at my nipples they were quite red from all the attention Peter had given them but I felt wonderful - very tired but wonderful!

Peter suggested we sleep for the remainder of the morning but he set the alarm clock for 6.30am because he said he would want just one last fuck before he left me and returned to his wife and children. This surprised me because I didn't dream he would be married but then I realized he was just working like other men for the overnight shift! I agreed and so we held each other and drifted off to sleep.

What seemed to be the next few minutes later but was really much longer the alarm went off! I woke up and looked over at Peter lying next to me. He had a smile on his face and said, "I guess you understand I get lots of assignments like this where I spend a whole night fucking a lovely lady and getting paid for my services. Well, before I go I want you to know I have enjoyed myself more here with you than with any other woman I have spent the night with (except my wife) and I want you to know you are a beautiful and lovely woman. Your body is divine and the way you respond to me is nothing short of marvelous. I think your Jim is the luckiest man in the world to have someone like you and to be prepared to allow you to enjoy another man with no strings attached. I propose one last fuck before I leave you. My guess is your husband will walk through that door very soon and watch us in action. He just doesn't realize how lucky he is!"

Almost on cue, Jim knocked lightly on the second bedroom door and then entered to see us kissing and well entwined against each other. He was naked and came straight over to me and kissed me on the lips with a very passionate kiss. He then shook hands with Peter and thanked him for his services and told us he wanted to watch this last sexual act between us! He had the camera ready and stepped back from the bed as Peter moved over my aching but very willing body and slowly entered my cunt! I knew Jim was filming us and so I put on a good show for the camera and Peter (and Jim) doing everything I could to make this one terrific fuck! Peter fucked me as he had before using slow and long strokes in and out of my body until I had cum several times. He asked if I was ready and when I nodded he increased his stroke rate and soon shot his last load of cum right up into the depths of my cunt! After a while he pulled out and I sucked his cock clean before he moved off the bed and walked into the bathroom ready for his shower before returning home. Jim came over with the camera and knowing what he wanted to capture on film I moved my legs as wide apart as I possibly could so that my fucked and well used cunt was open and Peter's cum was slowly running out of my cunt! I knelt up on the bed and Jim moved around behind me and I pulled my ass cheeks apart and this opened my asshole and more of Peter's cum was running out of me. By the time Jim had filmed my very red nipples and breasts and the rest of my body, Peter came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to leave. He shook Jim's hand and then came over to me and kissed me hard and passionately before leaving the motel room altogether. I was one very well fucked lady!

Jim put down the camera and came over to me. He threw his arms around me and kissed me long and hard. With his hands he stroked my body exciting me and this included thrusting three fingers up inside my extremely wet cunt! He was surely as excited as I was. He then laid down alongside me and asked me what it was like to be fucked by a real professional? I could only try to explain how wonderful it had all been and how grateful I was to him for allowing me this one night of sexual pleasure. He told me I was welcome to this and would always love me no matter what! He told me he had laid awake most of the night listening to my moans and screams as I came with Peter and although he dozed off he spent a lot of the time listening to me enjoying myself. He also told me he had sneaked over to the door and opened it slightly and peeked in at Peter and I fucking and this turned him on incredibly.

I knew that, as sore as I was and as tired as I felt, I just loved Jim and I certainly owed him a chance to make love to me in return for his loving gesture. With that I rolled over to him and told him I wanted him inside me and to make love to me and to show me just how much he loved me! He pushed me back on to the bed and moved between my legs. I opened them as wide as I could and soon he entered my cunt with slow movement and even slower action moving in and out of my cunt. I guess he had learned this from watching Peter and I in action. I loved the feel of Jim's cock in me although I knew it wasn't as big as Peters cock but I loved it just the same and just as much. Jim came inside me at the same time I reached yet another orgasm. Jim pulled his cock out of me and told me he was still hard. When I looked he was telling the truth so I rolled him over on his back and, with his cock sticking upright, I positioned myself over his cock and lowered myself until his cock was inside me again.

With me on top and riding his to orgasm we both came at the same time again. We have certainly improved our timing if nothing else. When I slowly lifted my sore and sorry body off his cock a complete flood of cum ran out of me down over Jim's cock, balls and pubic hair. In fact there was so much cum it ran down over his body and onto the bedding. I was amazed I had so much cum inside me and most of it was Peter's cum!

Jim was very excited watching all of this cum running out of my cunt and as it fell on his body I felt suddenly very tired indeed! I just flopped down on the bed and went to sleep! I found out later Jim had showered and had breakfast and had then climbed back into bed with me and went to sleep holding my aching but satisfied body in his arms. Once I was awake I left the bed and went to the toilet where it managed to remove a still large amount of cum from my body as well as my large load of pee. I then showered with Jim's help and then went back to bed naked and slept for a further 3 hours.

Jim woke me and told me it was time to leave the motel. He grinned when he told me he had had to actually pay for an extra night because I was in no fit condition to leave when the time came for the room to be vacated. He later told me the whole thing of me getting fucked by a porno star and the room and the meals etc., had cost him almost $2,000 but he assured me it was worth every penny of that money to see me so satisfied!

We drove home so I could don more respectable clothes before we collected the children and then it was a quick meal and then back to bed for me - I was totally exhausted from all my sexual activities. Occasionally I think of Peter but that is only a fleeting thought. I know how much I love Jim and he is the most wonderful man in the world. How many men do you know who would allow their wife to be fucked all night by a porno star and still love her the next morning. Strange to say I have settled down to my husband and only my husband. I no longer have this wish to have another man but if the truth be known I will never forget that night with Peter! I truly love my husband and children and I will never think of straying again. There is no doubt Jim knew how to get the job done properly! What a man!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers
12