Getting to Joan Ch. 04

Story Info
It was becoming a family affair.
1.7k words
4.37
95.1k
2
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are the guy whose fucking my mom."

She surprised me. It was Julie. She was Joan's daughter. She had moved back in after a breakup with some guy she had been living with. I knew she was coming but wasn't aware she was already moved in. I was standing in the refrigerator door looking for something cold to drink. She couldn't tell from where she stood, but I was buck naked. She was wearing just an oversized t-shirt herself standing at the base of the stairs by the entrance to the kitchen.

"As a matter of fact I just finished fucking her," I quipped. "Want something to drink?"

I picked up a couple of beers and shut the door. She was taken aback to see me naked. I saw her eyes dart to my cock hanging between my legs

"You are old enough to drink aren't you?"

She smiled nervously, trying to keep her cool, not wanting to appear flustered and took the beer. She kept her eyes on mine, not wanting me to know she had looked at my cock. We sat at the table. She seemed more relaxed not having to see me full frontal.

"Yes, of course."

As a matter of fact she was twenty two. Joan had told me about her. She had her young, only seventeen. She had always been a problem child, angry, rebellious, promiscuous. She didn't look a thing like her mom. Long brown hair, tall, slim, full lips, dark eyes and if I wasn't mistaken heavy tits with large nipples pushed against that t-shirt. Joan had fake tits, short blonde hair, and was petite. I was beginning to see why Joan didn't want her to move in. It was a competitive thing. Never the less, both of them were top shelf bitches

"Damn, my mom is such a slut."

"Yes, she is, but she is my slut now."

"Don't be so sure. She fucked around on my Dad she'll fuck around on you too."

"I don't think so. You see, since she has been seeing me there has been a little change in her behavior. I am not like the pussies she is used to dating."

"You are a cocky ass aren't you, walking around naked and unashamed in our kitchen." Then her demeanor changed.

What do you mean? Now that you mention it she does seem different, calmer, more content."

"Never mind, just trust me," I said taking a swallow of my beer.

"Well it has been nice meeting you," she quipped, "I better get back in bed. Besides, I am sure my slut of a mother is waiting for you," she said getting up leaving a half finished beer.

"She's been taken care of. And she couldn't complain if she tried. I have her gagged and tied to the bed."

Julie's eyes became large. She couldn't believe I would tell her such a thing. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her face was flush. I half expected some smart comeback or maybe she would just turn and run up the stairs back to her bedroom, but she just stood there.

I knew I had her now.

"Come here. Come over here and stand in front of me."

Wordlessly she stepped around the table and stood in front of me, averting her eyes as though ashamed to acknowledge her obedience. Her long brown hair fell around her face.

I placed my right hand gently on inside of her right leg just above the knee. I could feel it tremble. Slowly I moved it up her thigh and under her shirt. Her breathing became quicker, her tits were heaving under her t-shirt. Her erect nipples were plainly visible. I could feel the skin getting warmer as I got closer to her pussy. When I touched her cunt lips she jumped. I noticed they were hairless too. I began to rub the crease between the lips and found them hot and wet. I looked at her face and she was gazing on my now erect cock. Feeling that young pussy made it rock hard and throbbing almost instantly. Knowing I was going to fuck Joan's daughter made it even better. I felt something, something metal. She had a ring in her pussy! I took it in my fingers and wiggled it, then tugged it. She began to moan and rotate her hips.

"Oh god please stop. We can't be doing this."

I love it when they protest. Did this bitch really think I was going to stop?

"Take that shirt off."

She did as she was told, lifting it over her head. I was right. Her tits were large, with large nipples. They were pierced with a barbell in each one. I always liked chicks with pierced nipples and clit rings. They are usually into pain, just begging a guy to use them. Damn, this was so easy. If she hadn't looked so good naked I would have been bored. Julies had great legs, long and slim. She had a cute ass too. It was the one thing they both had in common. Round and tight, the kind they like in Brazil, a country known for it's appreciation of fine asses.

I stood up, my cock poking her in the belly. She began to kneel like she was going down on me. I grabbed a big handful of that long brown hair and pulled her back up and bent her head back.

"Not so fast. Lets go tell your momma what kind of daughter she has raised. Trying to fuck her boyfriend; you should be ashamed."

She tried to slap me but I caught her hand and turned her around and twisted behind her back and pushed her down the hall to her mom's bedroom. I pushed her as she grunted protesting, inside the door. There was Joan just as I told Julie, tied to the bed, each leg spread out and tied to the bedposts her arms stretched over her head tied to the headboard. She had a bit in her mouth. My cum and her juices still shining slick between her legs in the moonlit room.

I pushed Julie up to the end of the bed so Joan could see her.

"Guess what? It seems the nut doesn't fall to far from the tree. I guess you knew this would happen sooner or later. It really was bound to."

Joan tried to say something, but the bit in her mouth prevented it.

"Look at her Joanie. Look at the piercings, look at the shaved pussy. This is a girl who knows a thing or too about how to please a man."

I let go of her hair and reached around to her pussy and fingered it, letting her feel my hard cock against her ass.

"Damn this little bitch you raised is so fucking hot. Did you know she tried to blow me in the kitchen a while ago. Her cunt is practically running with juice.

"I'm sorry momma, I'm sorry. I wish…."

"Shut up," I cut her off.

Then I bent over the foot of the bed, her face between her mother's legs. She could have struggled more. Maybe she decided it was futile, or maybe and probably the most likely, she wanted to get fucked, just like this right in front of her mom by her mom's boyfriend. It was her way of getting even for the way her mom had treated her real dad. She could always say I made her. It was a built in excuse. Whatever, when I guided the head of my cock to her cunt lips, there was no resistance. Her pussylips were puffy, swollen, and wet. I looked directly at Joan as she watched my hips push my cock into her daughter's snatch from behind. My balls were heavy in the humid hot night and they slapped against the girl's clit with each thrust. Joan had turned her head away, not wanting to see me fucking her daughter. Julie was definitely getting into being fucked like this. She was truly like her mom. She couldn't help it. She had no real choice. Like most women, she was a wanton underneath it all. She just needed a man like me to take the responsibility and give her what she secretly craved. These were my kind of women, helpless, given over to their own sluttish desires.

Julie began to moan and Joan turned to watch us. I took her hair and pulled her head back again.

"Look at her momma. The little bitch is really into it. Aren't you Julie?"

She didn't say anything.

"Tell her Julie… I said tell her how much you like this, how much you want me," I repeated, slamming hard into her, making her tits shake. Then I stopped and began to pull out of her.

"No! Don't stop. Please keep fucking me," Julie let it slip out.

"See, I told you she liked it. Damn, you two don't look much alike but you are just alike. Just two sluts who have been looking for a man like me to bring it out of you. Don't put up any fake fronts to me. You two might as well admit it."

I could see Joan looking at me and listening intently.

"It is okay. This is just the way I want you to be. I can accept you just the way you are so don't let me hear you bitch and try to pretend you are such good girls. Just learn to enjoy the way I treat you. After all you know it is what you want."

I began to fuck Julie again. She was quiet now. Joan was struggling, only this time it wasn't from outrage, it was from arousal. I had told her it was okay and she knew it was okay to enjoy herself now. Her hips were rotating and thrusting as though she needed some attention paid to her pussy. She seemed to enjoy the sight of me fucking her daughter.

Julie had cum as least a couple to times from my ball slapping her clit and know it was my turn. My balls were almost dry since I had fucked Joan already, but it felt damn good and very intense as my hot semen shot into the girl's pussy. I was having a hell of a time.