Getting to Know Alan and Sheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers

"Here he is," Alan said very loudly.

"Come and give me a hug" he said as he grabbed me and put his arms around me. He was clearly drunk. Sheryl just smiled.

He bought me a drink and began telling me how much he loved meeting me on the trip and said he was sad it was my final night. I daren't tell him how much I loved his wife sucking my cock. I had never seen Alan this drunk, he was slurring his words but he meant no harm.

As Alan started talking to another group I turned to Sheryl.

"What's got into him?" Then with that seductive smile, she said "That's why I have been getting him drinks all night."

It suddenly hit me. She had planned to get him drunk. Was I actually going to get to fuck her?

"Two more beers please" I said to the bartender. Sheryl gave me a great big smile, I knew it was wrong but I just had to have her.

About an hour later, we were walking back to Alan and Sheryl's room. Alan had an arm over both Sheryl and I as we supported his weight. He was out of it. He was barely able to walk for himself. Sheryl managed to open the door and we threw Alan on to one side of the bed. He was out for the count. We both had to rest after that and sat on the edge of the other side.

There was an awkward silence for a bit. I decided to break the tension

"So, you want to come back to my room?"

"Why? What are we going to do?" she replied with a cheeky tone.

"Well, as I said earlier, I want to return the favour," I said with a grin.

With Alan lying on his stomach on one side of the bed, Sheryl moved up further to where he was laying. She rested her head on his lower back. The best way I can describe this is that they looked like a "T" shape, if that makes sense.

She spread her legs so I could see right up her short skirt.

"Is this what you want?" she said, with her fingers rubbing her panty clad pussy.

"Oh yessss, I do! What do you think I've been thinking about all day?" I asked, with a cheesy grin.

"Well, come and get it then," she said with that same seductive smile.

I couldn't believe it. She was lying on her husband, asking me to come and get her pussy! This girl was crazy. She must really get turned on by the thrill of doing stuff right under her husband's nose. And to be honest, I had had a few drinks so I was feeling brave.

I crawled between her legs and began to kiss her bare thighs. Moving up closer and closer to her pubic area, I reached under her skirt, and, with both hands, pushed it up. She raised her buttocks off the bed and I removed her white lace g string slowly from her and threw them to the ground. I was now faced with Sheryl's shaved pussy. I looked up and felt a bit guilty as Sheryl was using her husband as a pillow.

Luckily, his face was turned in the other direction. I looked back down and the guilt passed away. I began to slowly kiss Sheryl's pussy all over. Gentle kisses. She started moaning very softly. I then started to use my tongue, licking her clit up and down, left and right. Her moaning got louder and she put a hand on the back of my head. She started playing with my hair while I quickened the pace. As I was licking her clit I used my middle finger to slowly play with the entrance to her soaking wet pussy, teasing her lips. I then inserted two fingers and began to explore the inside, touching her walls. I could tell by her moans that she loved it.

I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined doing this. The thought of Alan suddenly waking up was really turning me on. I was licking pussy like I have never licked pussy before. I was growing in confidence. I removed my fingers and stuck my tongue in their place. I was licking the inside of Sheryl's vulva. It just felt right. I moved back to her clit and started finger fucking her faster. It didn't take much longer for her whole body to tense up. Her breathing got heavier and her moans got louder.

"Keep it there...ahhh.... just like that....ahhh.... don't stop... don't FUCKING stoooooopp" she moaned as I gave her an almighty orgasm.

Her body was shaking, her head still pressed into Alan's motionless body.

I finally moved from between her legs, my face covered in her musky love juice. The bed was wet with her juices. Sheryl's eyes were closed. It was like she was drunk. She opened them.

"I have never cum like that in my life," she said.

"Glad to have helped." Why did I keep coming out with these cheesy lines?

"I want your big, fat cock in my mouth right now," she said in a sultry voice.

Who was I to complain. I got off the bed, stood up and removed my clothes. She did the same only she was still on the bed. Once I was naked, I stayed standing, thinking she would come over and get on her knees. But she didn't.

"Come and lie down and let me take care of you" she said.

"Erm, why don't you come over here?" I said.

She crawled over and took me by the hand. She pulled me to the bed and got me to lie down. I was now lying next to Alan, on their bed, completely naked.

Sheryl started kissing at my neck and continued down my body. I must admit, this put me at ease. She then went further down until she took my throbbing member in her mouth. She began sucking me off nice and slow, using long strokes with one hand. She was fondling my balls with her other hand, I was in heaven once again. I turned my head to the left and saw the back of Alan's head. Lucky for me he was facing the other way while his wife was sucking my rod. I grabbed her hair and began to guide her further down my cock.

I was starting to get really turned on and enjoy the blowjob when Alan suddenly began to stir. He propped himself up on his elbows and turned his head to face Sheryl and I. We both froze. My mouth was open and my heart was beating fast. I looked at Sheryl and she looked at me, my cock still in her mouth but she wasn't moving. Alan looked me in the face, and collapsed on the pillow. He started snoring again.

I looked down at Sheryl, still in shock.

She looked back at me, still with a mouthful of cock, and started to laugh. I in turn began to laugh also. She finally released me from her mouth.

"Phew, that was close," she said.

I turned my head to the left and this time Alan's face was right there. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavy.

"I need to move," I said as I tried to get up.

"What you need to do is fuck me, that's what you need to do," Sheryl replied quite aggressively.

As I moved out of the way, Sheryl positioned herself on all fours, butt sticking up in the air. Her head was by Alan's face.

"Come and fuck me with that big, fat, cock," she whispered.

She didn't need to ask me twice. I had been waiting for this moment.

I moved to the foot of the bed and positioned myself behind her with my cock between her juicy lips. I slowly entered her pussy. With just the head of my hard shaft in her, I started to slowly fuck her, letting her feel my cock. I started to push more and more in until her pussy swallowed my whole length. Sheryl's head was buried in her pillow as she was moaning with pleasure.

I looked over at Alan. Something over took me. I grabbed her hips and my thrusts got faster and harder. Her pussy felt so good. Sheryl started screaming louder. I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain, or both, but I didn't care. I lifted one leg on to the end of the bed for extra leverage so I was balancing with one foot on the floor with my other knee now planted beside her. I started fucking even harder, grabbing her hair while I thrust in and out.

Sheryl was clearly trying her hardest not to scream at the top of her voice.

"I can't take it like this anymore, we need to change position," she panted.

I withdrew my wet cock from inside her and flipped her over onto her back. I plunged straight back in, deeper this time, her knees bent up. After about three minutes, I lifted both her legs onto my shoulders and began to ravish her. Harder and harder, I put it all the way in, and taking it almost out. I was teasing her like crazy. Sheryl immediately grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face, screaming loudly into it. I started to go deeper and deeper until I felt the sensation that I was about to cum. I banged her pussy as hard as I could for about 10 seconds more then withdrew and jerked off until I erupted all over her stomach, tits and neck. I had my eyes closed as I felt an almighty orgasm shoot through my entire body.

As I opened my eyes, I looked at the mess I had made. Sheryl was covered in spunk. We both looked at each other and laughed. I looked at Alan who was still out cold. I did feel bad at that point, but what he doesn't know, won't hurt him, right?

It then got to the point where I was wondering what happens now. Do I just leave? Or do I stay and talk?

Sheryl answered that for me by saying "Well, looks like I'm going to have to take a shower" while pointing at my still warm cum all over her body.

"Yeah, I'd best be going too, I still have some packing to do," I replied.

I picked up my clothes and began to put them on. Sheryl wiped herself off with a towel then came over, kissed and hugged me goodbye.

"I'm glad we did that, but I do love my husband," she said, almost trying to hide her own guilt.

"I know, you and Alan look happy together" I said sympathetically.

I hugged her again and made my way to the door.

"Thanks for a great holiday," she said with that famous grin of hers.

"Thanks to you too, it was great," I said as I left and made my way back to my room.

The next day I was all packed and ready to go. I had a quick breakfast with Ozzie and told him all about the previous night. He made a joke that he would try it on with her that night, well, I think it was a joke.

I said goodbye to him and a car arrived to take me to the airport. I never got to say goodbye to Alan, maybe it was best that way.

A few weeks later, I checked my emails and noticed one from Ozzie. He wrote that Sheryl had approached him and asked him to send me her email address so we could keep in touch. He had forgotten to tell me earlier. Typical Ozzie. I must admit I was a little surprised. Did I really want to do that? I started to think about Sheryl and the amazing experience I had. I looked at Sheryl's email address, copied it and clicked 'new message'.......

- A big thank you to Darlingheart who helped with the editing of this story.

pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers