Getting to Know Kaylee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a whoosh, she exhaled and then began panting. Relieved that she wasn't going to stroke-out on me, and assured that her G-spot was properly primed, I began fucking her in earnest.

"Yes, baby, yes," she moaned. "Your big cock feels so good in my little pussy. Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

I obliged her.

After fucking her hard for some fifteen, twenty minutes and having her cum at least four times during that time, she was like a rag doll. Limp with exhaustion, I moved her about at will, into different positions and relentlessly fucked and fucked her. After what she had done to me, there was no way that I was cumming anytime soon and it wasn't until I was thoroughly exhausted from my exertions some forty minutes later that I stopped fucking her.

She didn't move, and only by the heaving of her breasts was I sure that she was indeed still alive. I glanced over at the alarm clock. It was almost 1:30 AM. With my last once of strength, I set the alarm for seven, then passed out.

Next thing I knew, the alarm was going off. It was 7 AM. "Damn," I muttered as I rolled out of bed. She didn't stir. I wandered into the bath to take a leak. As I was pissing, I realized that condom was still on me, shredded, but still there.

"Oh, fuck," I said under my breath as I peeled the tattered remains from my sore dick. "A lot of good that did."

I took a quick shower, and then found my clothes. Without saying goodbye, I headed back to my motel room to dress for work.

12