Getting to Know Mom

Story Info
The other part of the relationship.
12.6k words
4.61
250k
102
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,240 Followers

It was a usual Friday night, beginning with my usual visit to mom's house for the weekend. It became the most unusual weekend of my life. When I arrived, mom told me that she'd seen an article in the paper that Unitech was accepting applications for summer jobs by e-mail. They were going to pay ten bucks an hour to students with computer experience.

It sounded like a perfect way to spend the summer before starting college in the fall, so I quickly sent in the application which said they would set up an interview by return e-mail if I met the requirements. Mom and I ate the dinner she made and I remember asking her if she was okay, because she seemed to be totally distracted.

I was nervous about the job application, and I wasn't sure I had got all the details straight so I went on the computer to look at the e-mail I had sent. When I opened the folder, I saw mine and one that mom had sent. I checked mine and everything was fine. I thought that mom always deleted everything because whenever I used her computer it was always clean. But there was this e-mail that was sent at three in the morning, and when I looked at the address, it had the word erotica in the title. I felt a little guilty, but I couldn't resist opening it. It said,

Dear Em,

Thank you so much for the stories you've shared about you and your son. You let me know that I'm not alone. I have feelings for my son and it has been very difficult for me to accept that. I was always a highly sexed person and my husband said that my appetite wasn't normal. He didn't complain for the first five years of our marriage, but when he became interested in other women, he found me too demanding. We're not together anymore.

Your writing shows what a sensitive woman you are, but I didn't know if it would appropriate, or if you would have time to let me tell you about my situation, and maybe get some advice from you. I don't think I could ever act on my fantasies, but there isn't anybody I know that I can talk with about this subject. Whatever your answer is, thanks anyway, and I'll keep reading as long as you're writing.

Sincerely, Paula

It's difficult to describe that moment. So many things were going through my mind at the same time. I had to read it about three times before the idea sunk in. Amid all the mixed emotions reading about my mother's sex life, one thing was undeniable; I felt a stirring in my groin that mom thought about me that way.

This was about as exciting as anything in my sex life had been. I was eighteen and still a virgin. I still blushed around girls had little idea what was going on. Like the time I was making out with a girl I had been seeing for a while. We were on a bed and she said, "I want you."

I wasn't sure what she meant and I said, "I want you too," and just went on kissing her without doing anything else. You would have thought I was waiting for an engraved invitation. She broke up with me a while later and told someone it was because I was too inexperienced. No doubt about it.

I was totally charged up by what I had read. I must have looked at the words, 'Highly sexed', and 'Feelings for my son' about a hundred times. I spent the rest of the night imagining the unimaginable. I couldn't sleep thinking about having sex with my mother. I was anything but turned off by it. I knew that a son isn't supposed to want his mother that way, but I was wanting her from the tip of my stiffened cock to every position I imagined her in. I had gone triple X with my mom in a quantum leap. I almost had to stifle a yell because I came so hard.

I hoped that mom would write to that author again so I could read what she was saying. I got up around eight the next morning and after having coffee with mom I went to the computer to see if Unitech had answered. That was one reason; actually, I was more interested if Em had answered.

I had to go through mom's bedroom to get to the small sitting room where she kept the computer. As I walked through it I was struck by both her presence and her absence. She was there in the cobalt blue dress that still graced the chair she had left it on last night. She was there in the fragrance of powder that added silk to a body I knew needed none. I knew it even though I had never actually run my hand from her calf to her thigh, or from her neck to the small of her back, where the curve of her ass rose to meet it. She was there in the hint of lavender that you could inhale if you came close enough to her skin. But she wasn't there in the bed where I could only imagine what her pussy would look like with her legs splayed, waiting for her son to enter her. Since reading that e-mail, that was the picture I couldn't get out of my head. And I didn't want to.

At the computer, there was nothing in the in-box, but when I looked at the sent e-mails, there was another one that mom had sent. I guess Em wrote her back sometime early Saturday morning and mom must have deleted it, but she didn't realize that her sent e-mails were being automatically saved for the day. Mom wrote,

Dear Em,

Thanks so much for your answer. I appreciate your warnings that these things can be difficult and that once that physical boundary is breached, there's almost no turning back. It just seems to be getting worse for me all the time. I've had enough of men to last a lifetime, but just being near my son stirs a hunger in me that I've never experienced. I know that the excitement of incest is part of what's driving me, but I'm so drawn to him. His name is Paul. When he was born my then husband said, "We have to name him Paul, because he's so you." Even though he's only been with me on weekends for years now, I've felt him as part of me, always. Em, I'm actually aching for him. I could go on, but I'm afraid I'll embarrass both of us. Thanks for being there.

Love, Paula

All of Saturday served to accelerate my feelings. I fantasized, I masturbated, I decided, and then undecided, and then decided again to do something about it. I left the house in the afternoon and shot some hoops with my friends. I even missed the lay-ups. That evening when I came home, I couldn't stop looking at my mother's body. In my crazy head, mom was telling me something. The top she wore looked a little bit tighter; the skirt looked a little bit shorter. The heels were a little bit higher.

Yes, I'd noticed she had nice tits and ass before, but it hadn't been attached to my desire. Yes, I'd noticed before that her legs looked great in stockings, but I'd never thought of my hand being between her thighs. No, I certainly never imagined that the first woman I might try to sleep with would be my mother. But my sex soaked brain was telling me to try, and the hard-on that hadn't gone down all day agreed.

I could barely eat dinner and when we were done I asked her if she wanted to sit on the back porch. It was a warm June evening and we sat on the love-seat. It would have been nice to have a fragrant breeze and a million stars over us, but it was overcast and rather humid. I put my arm over the back of the love-seat like a kid on his first date at the movies, angling to rest it on his girl's shoulder.

I never would have said anything if I didn't have the confidence those e-mails instilled. My heart thudded in my chest and I said the only thing I could come up with all day to see if any of this was real. I said, "Mom, I've been having feelings about you." When she asked me what kind of feelings, I started to freeze up and got nervous. I didn't think I could say anything.

But mom said, "You can talk to me Paul; there's nothing we can't talk about."

I said, "I think you're pretty." Boy, talk about whimping out.

She smiled and said, "Thanks baby." In the silence that followed, her eyes said, 'Say more.'

I said, "Mom, I get excited when I'm with you. I know I shouldn't because you're my mother, but I do."

I could hear her breath as she said, "We can't always help the way we feel, I know that, but you can tell me; I won't be upset." I looked at her breasts as they stretched the soft cotton of her top.

I said, "Mom, I want to do things a guy isn't supposed to want to do with his mother." She looked like she was searching for the right words. She was breathing deeper and with each breath her tits came out farther.

She said "You really feel this way about me Paul?"

Before any reasonable thought could stop me, I impulsively bent and kissed her rising breasts. I was more shocked than mom was. She looked at me for a second and she said, "Paul...what are you doing?"

I didn't want to talk; I didn't want to explain about the e-mails. She had let me kiss her tits and as I said, "I don't know mom...I want you." I leaned in and kissed her neck. I held a breast that filled my hand and said, "They're perfect."

She said, "Oh Paul...baby..." She looked into my eyes and then her lips were on mine. It didn't last long, but it was lots more than a mother's kiss. She was trying to catch her breath. She pulled her top out of her skirt and when I realized what she was doing, I watched with building excitement as she lifted her top to her neck and her tits bounced a little. She put her thumbs in and pulled the soft white bra down under her breasts exposing both of them.

What struck me first was how big her nipples were. They practically capped the ends of her tits which were being held out to me by the uplift of her bra. Mom cupped one of her boobs and offered it to me. It was smooth and elongated. A few fine green veins that decorated her big nipple only added to its perfection. I took it in my mouth as she closed her eyes and held my head. She said, "Yes baby, yes, yes..." She said it softer and softer as she stroked my hair.

I took her other tit in my hand and felt the velvety flesh as I sucked. The tip of the big nipple became erect and even I knew that it meant that mom liked what I was doing. The tip of the nipple in my mouth felt rubbery and a little bumpy. The areola around it was smooth and puffy. It felt velvety on my tongue. I drew hard on it, almost in expectation that it would once more release sweet milk into my mouth. Mom moaned as I sucked.

I stopped for a moment and said, "I like the way you taste and feel mom," She smiled at me.

She said, "And I like the way you make me feel." She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hand over my chest, breathing harder all the time. When she took off her top and undid her bra, her tits came down only a bit on her chest, but the ends still had a upturned angle that made them look more like the tits of a woman in her twenties rather than one in her thirties.

Mom took charge. She unbuckled my pants and then her skirt. She still had her heels, stockings, and panties on and I was down to my shorts. I looked between her legs and saw her mound but her panties weren't sheer enough for me to see her pussy. I sat there waiting to do whatever she wanted to do next. She wanted to kiss.

We kissed and I fondled her breasts as we did, because she had already let me do that. I was reluctant to touch her pussy until she gave me permission. It was surreal. Our relationship had gone from ordinary to extraordinary in only hours. I said 'We kissed,' but you have to understand what those two words were doing to me. This was my mother's tongue in my mouth. Her lips moved on mine hungrily and we were almost devouring each other.

The way mom kissed me made me feel as if it was a sexual kiss and a loving kiss at the same time. And for the first time I felt as if I would have a lover. My mother's kisses were promising me that. My hard-on was straining and after the longest time I felt her hand caress my cock. She broke the kiss to say, "You really want me, don't you baby?" It sounded more like she was surprised than asking me a question.

I said, "Of course I want you mom, how could I not want a beautiful woman like you?"

She said, "And you're sure it doesn't bother you that I'm your mom."

I said, "Does it look as if it's bothering me mom?" I pointed to my bulge. Mom pulled the waistband down exposing the full length of my hard-on.

She said, "No baby...no my beautiful, big, hard, baby." She pulled my shorts off and took the shaft in her hand. It was so stiff it was practically pointing up at me. She bent over and as her mouth approached the thick head, I could feel her fingers on my balls. Her warm lips encircled the plum and mom's wet mouth and tongue began their work. I'd been sucked by a few girls, but I'd never come while they did it. It sounds crazy but it wasn't that big a deal with those girls. I don't mean it didn't feel good, but I wasn't out of control.

Being in my mother's mouth was a different story. The fact that it was mom who was sucking me certainly had a lot to do with it, but it was also how she was doing it. Her hands and mouth and lips and tongue all seemed to be stimulating me at once. If she hadn't stopped after a few minutes, I wouldn't have stood a chance at any kind of control.

She said, "Oh you taste good; you're so big and hard for me aren't you baby. I want you inside me. momma's going to be better for you than anyone you ever had."

I said, "Mom..."

She looked at me and either read my eyes or my mind. Her expression said it all as she inhaled and put the tips of her fingers on her lips. I said, "Mom, I want it to be you; I want that more than anything. Just help me...show me...I'm not sure how to make you feel good."

She stopped for a moment and then her smile became warm and reassuring and she said, "Don't worry baby, it's all going to be wonderful." She threw her leg over me and reached back wrapping her fist around the shaft. She was about to put me inside her when she stopped and said, "No, we'll do that later, for your first time, I want you to take me." She went onto her back and opened her legs. She said, "I'm glad you want me to be your first girl, I mean your first woman..." She laughed. "But you do make me feel like a girl again, a proud girl whose boy is going to take her for the first time. Come to me baby, be inside me." She rubbed her pussy a few times and said, "Oh God yes, be inside me Paul, I've been waiting for you to be inside me."

I took my dick in my unsteady hand and placed it on the soft curtain of skin. With one push it opened for me and I entered my mom's pussy. I thought I knew what it would feel like, but when I actually felt my cock sliding into my mother, I knew that I didn't know anything. Because it had nothing to do with thinking; it was all feeling. It was almost dreamlike with my swollen knob pushing her folds apart to enter the wet flesh that enclosed around mine, the throbbing width of my cock as my mother moved and massaged it, the deep insertion into the depths of her as farther into her center I penetrated. And my mother all the while saying, "Oh yes Paul, yes, like that, you're doing it so good baby, yes...yes...yes..."

I was inside my mother's pussy, inside her body, with my hard flesh penetrating her soft flesh. She was closed around me, holding me, massaging me, and I was outside myself, feeling exactly what the word ecstatic means. I had a lover and it was my mother.

I moved inside her knowing all along I couldn't keep doing it for long. It was too much. But I didn't need much instruction for that part of it. I moved, she moved, we moved. It didn't matter, this angle, that angle, slow, fast, she pulled her legs back, she wrapped them around me, she spread them. It all felt so fucking good.

Mom knew what she was doing; there was no doubt about that. Each time I pressed into her, she did something with her hips and her muscles that made me feel as if she was stroking me as much as I was stroking her. She guided me wordlessly with her finger tips or her hand and when I got it right she moaned or sighed with an, "Mmm..." that told me that my cock was getting her in a sweet spot. As for me, none of it could be wrong. Being in my mom's pussy made all of it feel good. Just looking at her with her thighs spread was awesome enough, but for a boy who'd never had a woman, to be stroking his cock into his mother's pussy was staggering. Each time I penetrated her open flesh, I thought 'This has to be the best anything could feel, ever.'

The point of no return came sooner than I wanted, but I was proud that I held on as long as I did. As we moved together, mom was saying things so softly I could hardly make them out. I heard her say, "Yes," a lot and at one point I thought she mumbled, "Fuck me," or at least I hoped that was what she said.

She started to buck up at me and that did me in. I stroked as fast as I could after telling her, "Mom I'm coming...oh mom." Actually each word came out as long as a sentence while I released my cum into my mother's pussy.

"Yes baby," she said. "Come inside me, come inside me." There was relief, there was amazement that I had just come inside my mother, and there was a disquieting question – was I good enough for mom to let me do it again? As the last of the body rocking blasts left me, I realized from mom's voice that she was still in control and she hadn't come.

When I was done she held me and said, "Yes baby, stay inside me, sweet baby."

I kissed her neck and I said, "That was so good mom, but you didn't come did you?"

She said, "No, but it's okay, I will." I was hoping that meant that we would be having sex again soon. It did. I was inside her after about five minutes had passed. And that time she actually came before I did. I can't remember how many times I had her that night but it lasted until four in the morning. All we did was fuck. There was a time I wanted to stick my cock in her mouth, but I didn't want to push her. I said all we did was fuck; that sure wasn't a complaint. We did it doggy style, she sat on me, she rode me, her legs found so many positions to angle me into her that each one made it feel different. During that night, I learned more about sex than in all the years that went before, but what I didn't learn about was more important.

After our screwing marathon, I must have had so many chemicals coursing through my body that I was up after only a few hours of sleep. Waking up in my mother's bed and remembering everything we'd done got me hard. I was tempted to wake mom and have sex with her again, but she was pretty wrecked after being awakened so many times through the night. I decided to leave her in her deep sleep. It was about nine o'clock on what felt like the best Sunday morning ever. I was full of energy and I knew that guys would be starting our usual game at the park, so I went. There would be plenty of time for fucking when I got back. I never played so well.

After a few hours of playing we went for pizza and then went back and played again. After that it was beers. Then someone said that there was a baseball game at the university and there would be some kind of party afterwards for the incoming freshman class. So I went to the game. I went to the party. There was dancing, there was making out.

I know what you're thinking. How dumb can you be? I hadn't even called mom. I was feeling so confident after my accomplishments during my fiery night with mom that I wanted to test out my new-found skills. They worked. I had never in my life made out with a girl on the first date. And this wasn't even a date. I danced with this stranger twice and we were going at it, and she was telling me that she wanted to see me again. This kind of thing didn't happen to me.

When I finally got back to my mother's house it was evening and I was ready to go at it again with her. But I only had to look at her face to see that something was wrong. And that she had taken something. This was not new. In fact one of the reasons that the judge awarded custody of me to my father was that she often took something. It might be weed, or pills, or booze, or anything else she'd gotten hold of. That was one of the reasons I didn't know my mother very well. When I was a kid, I saw her once a week, if that much. At that age I didn't understand why, at times, my father wouldn't let me see her for months.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,240 Followers