Getting To Know My Neighbour

Story Info
Neighbour home alone gets to have sex.
8.4k words
4.45
283.3k
100

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

Living up in the artic almost, made for some nice long summer days with sunshine from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and the temperature by 10:00 AM was hovering at about 25°C. I was sweeping off the deck from the party that I had had the night before, when I happened to glance into my neighbour's yard. Since my yard and deck are substantially higher than my neighbours, I had a very clear view. Here was my young neighbour sun tanning in the tiniest bikini that you ever saw.

Luckily I was wearing my sunglasses at the time, because I am sure that my eyes were bugging right out of my head. I stopped sweeping for a few minutes and just observed her laying there. You could tell that she shaved her pussy to match her bikini line, but there was still the occasional delinquent hair that was peeking out to say hello. Her bikini top just barely covered her nipples and the whole bikini was see-thru mesh, so that if it got wet, there would be nothing left to your imagination.

Now my neighbour is not bikini model material, that being said, she certainly is a very attractive women. She is about 5'-4", weighs about 125 lbs, has shoulder length brunette hair, has a nice figure which she is trying to take care of. Her tits aren't the biggest in the world, but I believe that big tits are way over rated anyway. She has a big smile that shows off her teeth which for the most part are straight and white; she doesn't smoke, and is the occasional drinker. As you can tell a very average, natural, good looking woman. But man, that bikini certainly did something for her that I never noticed before.

I never imagined myself fucking the crap out of my neighbour, but here I am in visioning myself kneeling behind this little slut, here bikini bottoms are around her knees and she is getting the full length of my 8" cock into her tight little pussy. Her arms are stretched out over her head and her forehead is resting on the cool grass in her backyard. With each thrust of my crotch into her honey pot, she lets out a loud whimper. Her pussy is sucking my cock to its full length, and just as I am about to blow my load into that blazing hot cunt, my dog barks and wakes me out of my wonderful daydream.

I look back at my neighbour and now notice that she has turned over is letting me get the full view of her back side. I watch as she reaches back and unties her bikini top, and slides her bikini bottoms off of her ass so that she doesn't get any tan lines. My God was that a vision to behold! I couldn't take it anymore, I had get away from this scene, or else I was going to do something very embarrassing like start jacking off right on my deck. I left to take my dog for a walk, but no matter what was happening, that last scene always popped back into my head. When I came back from my walk, I was more frustrated than when I left.

I figured that I would go to a movie, that always helped me relax, but all that happened was that I ate lots of popcorn and drank lots iced tea, and I still was drifting back to, me - fucking my neighbour without abandon. The movie was out at 9:15 PM, 11 hours have passed since I had my exquisite day dream, and I still did not get any relief from my imagination. I went for a long drive, with my stereo cranked trying to get my head cleared but to no avail. Every woman that I saw reminded of what I saw that morning, so I just gave up and at about 10:30 I drove home.

As I arrived home, I noticed that my neighbour's boyfriend's truck was gone, and then I remembered that the poor bugger works out of town for two weeks at a time and then comes back for one week, and obviously he had headed out of town today. My thoughts went back to my neighbour, knowing that she was home all alone, laying in her bed, fingering herself to an orgasm so that she could fall asleep and with no one but her dog to keep her company. My raging hard-on was back, with a vengeance this time. I knew that I had to do something about this.

I crept up to my neighbour's house and tried to look into the windows to see if I could see anything. I looked into what seemed to be the kitchen window, and there she was. She was wearing a pink silk, what looked like to me, baby doll nightie. I just about blew my load right then and there. I knew that I had to get into that house tonight, so that I could take care of my poor stiff cock. I snuck up to the back door and tried the door to see if it was locked.

Damn, I knew at that moment that I was going to be on my own that night as well. I started walking away, when suddenly I heard the door open, which scared the crap out of me. I thought that I was busted. I pushed myself as far back into the shadows as I could and watched as my neighbour let her dog out to go to the bathroom. I also noticed that he was wearing a leash, because lately, when they let out the dog at night, he tries to escape. So here she was wearing a baby doll nightie in the warm night air. All I heard her say was "Damn you dog, hurry up, I don't want to be seen like this!" Kinda late for modesty wouldn't you say? I watched as she walked to the back of her yard, and behind her garage. I scampered up the stairs, opened the door as silently as I could, and walked into her house.

This was the first time that I was in my neighbour's house. I was standing in the kitchen, if I looked to my right; I saw what looked like the bedroom, where the light was on. When I looked left, I saw the dining room or maybe living room, I wasn't sure. I would have plenty of time to explore later. I waited in the kitchen for her to come back into the house. It seemed like an eternity had gone by, when I finally heard the door open and she came back in to the house.

"You can stay outside in the nice night air, mommy doesn't need you in the house tonight" I heard her say to the dog. I thought to myself, this could not get any better. She closes the door and locks it, and starts walking to the bedroom. Just as her back turns to me, I pounce on her. She cries out, and we both fall to the floor, with me on top of her. I feel my hard cock push into the crack of her ass, and it kind of hurts because the fall was so sudden. I hear her breath being forced from her lungs, as my 240 lbs frame flattens her. As she tries to catch her breath to scream again, I covered her mouth with one hand, and with the other I grabbed one of her arms and pulled it between us, so that I was laying on it. I then placed my full weight on her so that she couldn't really move.

I whispered into her left ear "Don't move, don't scream and don't do anything to piss me off." As I whispered into her ear I looked at her face, and I saw tears coming from the corner of her eye. I didn't know if they were tears of pain or of fear, but it turned me on beyond even my imagination. I continued to hold her in this prone position, and then I spoke to her.

"OK you little slut, if you want to tease all the men in the neighbourhood, then I guess you deserve this!" "I am going to let go of your mouth now, if you scream I will crush your throat with my bare hands, do you understand me bitch?" I growled at her.

She meekly nodded her head, and then as I removed my hand, she started sobbing and begging "Please don't do this to me, please, please... sob, sob... PLEASE!!"

I just ignored her and quietly told her to give me her other arm. She hesitantly moved her other arm behind her back. I grabbed both arms and slowly I got onto my knees at which time I was straddling her ass. I pushed myself up onto my feet and as I did this I pulled her into a kneeling position.

Again she sobbed and pleaded "Please, I beg you, please leave me alone... I can't take this... sob, sob... Oh God, why... why... why are you doing this to me... sob, sob!" I then pulled her up onto her feet, and I still held both of her hands in mine, as I asked her "Do you have any silk stockings or scarves?"

She dejectedly nodded her head, and so then I asked "well, where are they bitch... " and I pulled her arms up and back. She cried out in sudden pain, and then she pointed with her head towards a closet and said "... they are in there... ARRGH... please stop, that hurts so much... AAGH!"

I slowly duck walk her towards the closet and then I transfer both of her wrists into my one hand, and I hold on like this was my only life line. With my free hand I open the closet and there right in front of me is a hanger full of scarves. I pull one out and then I tie her wrists together behind her back.

Once this was done, I stepped back from her and asked her to turn around slowly. She complied, and slowly turned her body so that her front was facing me. I finally got to look upon her, her chest was heaving from the fear coursing through her body, I could see her heart beat, and every time she sobbed the front of her baby doll nightie fluttered away from her chest from the breath escaping her lungs, because her head was hanging down and not looking at me. I slowly put my hands on her shoulders, and I started feeling and stroking down her arms. I then walked up to her and turned her around again so that her back was right against my chest, and my cock was pressing into her tied hands.

"Have you ever been raped?" I asked.

She sobbed and shook her head no.

"Well, I guess tonight is your initiation," I said, at which point she started crying in earnest again. "I will fuck every single hole in this beautiful little body of yours, and by the time I am done with you, you will be begging me to rape you over and over and over again." She wailed a loud "NOOOOOOO... I WILL NEVER DO THAT... WAAAAA, WAAAAA... AAAAAA!"

I continue caressing her arms and shoulders as I tell her how her night is going to be, how I am going to fuck her in every room of her house at least once, and how before the sun rises we will also fuck in her back yard so that we can watch the sun rise together.

I lower my mouth to her right shoulder and start kissing her. As I breathe in I smell her perfume, which has been accentuated by the adrenaline coursing through her veins, and it is intoxicating. For a moment I lose myself in that smell and I continue kissing her shoulder up towards her neck and throat. Suddenly, I hear a loud sob come from her again, and I am brought back to reality. I stop caressing her shoulders and arms, and I slowly proceed towards her silk covered tits. Before I molest them I look over her shoulder and I see her nipples, as hard as rocks, sticking straight out making two small tents in her nightie. I love the way that looks, and as my hands envelope her tits, I feel her nipples push into my hands. Her body reacts by trying to push her upper body away from my hands, which only pushes her hands harder against my cock. I start a barely perceptible humping motion against her hands, and I whisper into her right ear how I love the way her nipples press into my hands, and that I am glad that she is starting to enjoy this.

I continue kissing her shoulder, neck and throat, up the side of her face, I tongue her ear and nibble on her ear lobe, which causes delightful little goose bumps to appear on her skin, and she has a slight uncontrolled shiver. She gasps a little as I start my way across her back towards the other shoulder. My hands are gently kneading, moulding and caressing her young tits. They fell like sponge cake, they have a nice firm feel yet they are very supple, and I can't wait to get my lips on those nipples and suck, lick and kiss them till she has one enormous orgasm.

She lowers her head as I work my way across her back and she lets out a low and very quiet moan. It then occurred to me that she was no longer sobbing. I continued with my gentle kisses, and I also felt her nipples start to get even harder, and I thought that that must be extremely painful for her. Her body was starting to react, maybe against her will, but I never did ask. The goose bumps were almost a constant feature now and it seemed like her goose bumps had goose bumps. She shivered more often, which in turn caused her to gasp. Looking over her shoulder I could see that her chest was starting to flush, and I caressed the flushed area with my right hand. The heat was amazing that was radiating away from her body. My hand continued up and started caressing her throat. I felt her tense up a little when I reached her throat, and I remembered my little threat to her.

I continued caressing her throat, and I started nibbling on her left ear lobe and in between nibbles I whisper for her not to worry, that I wouldn't dream of hurting her anymore, as long as she does what she is supposed to. With this being said she relaxed a little. I continued kissing her shoulders, back and neck; my hand went back to her tits and continued massaging them. My right hand started sliding down her silk covered body towards her sweet spot. She started to groan "... please, please stop... oh god... why am I feeling like this... you are raping me... oh god... this isn't fair... ". My hand reaches the hem of her nightie, and I put my hand under it to feel her panty covered mound. My hands traces the outline of her panties, and it feels like she is wearing a v-shaped lace panty. My hand traces it to the back and I fell it disappear between her butt cheeks. I then let out a low groan of my own, as I whisper into her ear again"... my god woman, do you know how sexy this feels... I just want to rip off your panties and fuck the shit out of you... ". I did restrain myself.

My hand finds its way back to the front, and I start massaging her mound with firm yet gentle pressure. I am a little taken aback when I hear a long sobbing moan come from her lips. Her head falls back against my shoulder, and I immediately start kissing the new and open territory that is made available to me. Her shoulders start to shake as she starts sobbing again. She pleads with me not to make her enjoy this rape, but I just keep right on going. I stop massaging her mound just long enough to grab the front of her panties and bunch them up and start pulling gently on them so that the disappear in between her pussy lips. I wiggle them back and forth trying to achieve my goal, but it just won't happen. I finally apply some firm pressure on her legs and spread them a bit, and then I tug on the panties and in they slide. I start tugging up on her panties, and I feel her back arch. As soon as I notice that, I have obviously found a nice sensitive spot of her pussy which I am assuming was her clit. I start sliding her panties back and forth bringing mews from her mouth and her body starts to shake and her breathing starts getting heavier.

I wanted this to last as long as possible, and I wanted her complete and total submission to my wants and needs, so I stop the pressure on her clit. I bring my hand back up to her breasts and I start pinching her hard nipples through the silken fabric of her nightie. This brings out delicate whimpers from my sweet, sweet victim. My other hand slowly makes its way up to her shoulders again, and once there I start pushing the spaghetti strap of her nightie down off of her shoulder. I kiss her bare shoulder some more, and then I start nipping her skin ever so gently across her shoulder and down her arm until I reach the strap of her nightie. This seems to make her whimper even more. While I am kissing and nipping her arm I start removing the other strap from her shoulder. I stop kissing to watch and see what her nightie does; it slides down her chest catching on her rock hard nipples. Half of her areola is showing, and it is a dark red, fully engorged, just waiting to be sucked on. I leave the nightie where it is, and decide that it is time to make my victim cum like she has never cum before. I lower my one hand back down to her pussy and start rubbing and massaging the area where her clit is. This brings out her moaning again. I start nipping her neck and ear lobes and feel her skin with my other hand feeling her goose bumps again. I whisper in her ear and tell her to put her head back against my shoulder again, which see does. This gives my full access to her throat with my mouth, and I start giving her a hickie. "No... no... no hickies... please, I don't want to have to remember this... please stop... ooooooooh... this is not supposed to feel good" she whimpers, but lifts her chin even higher so that I have better access.

Meanwhile down at my prize, I feel the heat of her pussy starting to really build. I am stroking her pussy like a mad man, but I want to be able to feel her heat right on my fingers, so I slide my hand into her panties. I finger combs thru her shaved pubes, and makes contact with her pussy lips. She arches her back and I look at her face and see her eyes are closed and she has a very poignant look on her face. I start sliding my finger up and down her cunt crack, and I continue watching her face. Her face is getting flushed, and now her breathing is extremely heavy and her legs have spread involuntarily to accommodate my finger and her pussy is getting wetter and wetter by each second. I ask her in a very gentle voice "do you want to cum?" She doesn't respond to my question. So I ask again "... do you want to cum?" This time she exhales a quiet "... yyyesssssssss... oh god... let me cum... make me cum... don't stop... oooohhhh."

"But I don't want you to cum yet... " I reply "I want to torment you a little more with this sweet pussy of yours." So I slow down my rubbing and actually completely stop, take my hand out and bring my finger to my nose. God, she smells good, and then I taste her pussy juice.

She opens her eyes and looks at me pleadingly, and says "... please don't stop... this is driving me crazy... please make me cum... "

"I will" I say "all in good time". I bring both hands back up to her tits, and slowly I pull the nightie off one nipple than the other nipple. I pull straight down so that the nipples bounce a little as her nightie goes down. She lets out a quiet cry and gyrates her head back against my shoulder. "Have you ever cum from having your tits sucked?" I ask her. She shakes her head almost fiercely. "Do you want me to try?" I ask, as I give each hard nipple a quick pinch, to which she cries out again. She nods her head, and I say "I can't hear you... do you want me to make you cum by sucking on your tits?" This time she almost yells as her head flies back and forth against my shoulder and her crotch is dry humping the air, "yes, make me cum by sucking on my tits, you bastard!!"

I turn her around so that she is facing me, and I slowly start kissing my way to her tits, she tries to lift her chest up to feed me her nipples, but every time she does that I start from her shoulder again and kiss my way down. Every so often, I reach down into her panties and give her clit a little flick with my finger, just enough to bring her to the edge but not over. We continue this little game for about 10 minutes, until finally she begs me "... please, please make me cum... you can do what ever you want with me... whenever you want... just please let me cum... "

This was exactly what I wanted to hear, and I take her right nipple into my mouth and I taste the slight bitterness of her tit. I suck on her with constant yet gentle pressure, and with my left hand I pinch her left nipple. "Play with my clit... make me cum!" she screams. I stop and start kissing from her shoulder again. "Oh god... no... sorry... please... I won't ever tell you what to do again... please this is killing me... I have to cum... please forgive me...!"

With that being said I start sucking on her tender nipple again. I pinch and play with her other nipple, and I feel her start bucking her hips into the air again, as she gets closer and closer to having a huge orgasm. All of a sudden her breathing basically stops, she falls back, good thing the wall was right there, because she would have fallen and smacked her head on the floor. I look at her in shock, as I watch her face contort, her hips are flying in all directions, her head is right back against the wall, her mouth is gaping, but nothing is coming out. Suddenly her eyes fly open and she screams like someone is shoving a hot poker up her ass. She screams for about 30 seconds, until she has no air left to scream with, and then her eyes roll into the back of her head and she passes out. She slides down the wall and comes to rest with her legs splayed out.

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers