Getting To Know My Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
He drives her crazy.
2.6k words
4.45
100.7k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

I start rubbing my limp cock over her lips. As I do this I look at her face, her eyes are closed, she instinctively closed her mouth and so she was breathing through her nose, there is a distinct sheen to her skin, and her hair is sticking to her forehead.

Again I encourage her to open her mouth, but this time I add a little extra. "It is time that my little whore tastes her own pussy juice off of my cock". I notice that she is not complying, so I take my hand and squeeze her jaw. She lets out a pained "Auughh", and I slide my cock into the warm confines of her mouth. I let go of her jaw, and her lips form an O around my cock, but she isn't sucking so I start fucking her face very slowly.

I reach down and grab her head and pull it up so that I can get right into the back of her throat. It seems like that this gets her going again, and she starts struggling again, but since her hands are still tied to her ankles and I am straddling her chest, she can't move any part of her body except her head. She is trying to pull her head back, but every time she does that I push my cock into her throat, causing to start chocking. Eventually she realizes that her efforts are for naught, and she allows me to continue fucking her face.

While getting my cock hard in her mouth again, I inform that she is going to be choosing the next room and position for our continued little fuck fest. With my cock buried in her mouth, she lets out a muffled "No…"! I just continue like I didn't hear her, and I also tell her that if she doesn't pick, I will just lay her on her stomach, and I will very slowly fuck her ass with an extremely large object until she begs me to allow her to choose.

I feel her lips start trembling, and she sobs around my cock. Her sobs cause her to swallow often, which causes extremely pleasure to my cock, and it causes me get harder faster than I anticipated. Once my cock is hard as a rock, I pull out of her mouth, and she immediately starts anxiously begging "please….sob, sob….please no more….whimper….this isn't right….please stop….please no more….". My answer is to take my cock and rub it over face and to ask her if she has chosen. She wails this time "God…please don't make me pick…that is sick…I would be condoning my rape…WAHHAHHHAHHH"!

Without a word I get up and go to her kitchen, all the way I hear her crying, and begging me to stop and leave. I open her fridge and look through all the drawers and shelves until I find what I am looking for. I go back to my helpless little fuck puppet and I show her what I brought out of the fridge. She looks at, and then the realization sets in what I have in mind. Her eyes bug out of her head, her body tenses up and she literally starts screaming "THE BEDROOM….THE BEDROOOOOOOOOOM…" when I show her the zucchini with which I supposedly was going to start fucking her ass with, and only I knew that I was bluffing.

"See that wasn't so difficult now was it"? I ask as soothingly as possible. She looks at me with a horrified look of despair, knowing that I just made her an accomplice in her own degradation. "I think that you will really start to enjoy the experience now that you have a level of ownership in it" I tell her with a sardonic smile on my face.

I kneel down next to her and I caress her now covered tits again, feeling her nipples get hard again, and watching that shamed shade of red colour her face and chest, knowing that she is getting aroused again. Her panties are stretched over her ankles, and in our previous session, the elastic in them basically gave out, and they were of no use to her anymore. Her pussy was a deep cherry red, and there was a small strip of hair over her puffed lips that was about 1" wide by about 2" high. I take my idle hand and start rubbing her little strip of hair, every so often letting my hand rub over her puffed lips. While this is happening, she is rolling her head from side to side, getting faster and faster. "Please….AWWWHH GAWD….Please, I beg you….don't make me cum anymore….I don't want to have these feelings anymore….SWEET JESUS….Awwww you fucking bastard, I hope that they chop off your dick if they catch you….UUUUH, UUUUUHHH, UUUUU…". I stop rubbing her mound and use my hand to spread open her pussy lips, exposing her little clit. I pinch it subtly, and I notice her hips jerk, and she lets out a gasping "fuuhhhck" I ask her how close she is to another orgasm, but she doesn't answer, so I take her clit in between my thumb and forefinger and give it a twist, her eyes fly open and she pulls her knees up to her chest, and agonizingly screams because of the tenderness of her clit. I ask again how close she is to an orgasm, she heavingly replies that she doesn't know, so I tell her to inform me when she is close, and I start with my full attention on her tits again but this time I slip my hand into her nightie and I also continue torturing her clit, very gently. After about 10 minutes she squeals that she is going to cum soon so I stop. Her whole body is shaking and she is panting so hard that her body is sliding across the floor.

I grab her knees and hold her in place while I untie each ankle from her wrists, but I leave the scarves on her wrists. I take off her panties and pull her arms up and stand. Her arms pull her into a kneeling position, and I continue pulling up until she is standing on her feet again. I pull down on the scarves and turn her body around so that her back is towards me. Holding the scarves behind her back, I tell her to take me to her bedroom. Snivelling, she starts walking very unsteadily, so unsteady that I pretty much have to support her, towards the bedroom.

The light is still on in the bedroom, and once we get to the door she stops. I apply gentle pressure to her ass with one of my knees, but she blubberingly says "n..n..no.". I push her towards her bed and she repeats "n…n…no…please….not here…"

"Don't forget that you chose this room, not me" I say as sternly as I possibly can.

"I changed my mind…please not in my bed" she beseeches me.

I push her face down onto her bed, and I explain to her "I will allow you to change your mind once and never again. You will be fucked in each room of your house, including your bedroom, so the choice is yours….here, now or later…."! While I explain this to her she starts crying again, her whole body and the bed shaking from her sobs.

"You have to choose…so make up your mind…if you don't tell me in 10 seconds where other than the bedroom, we will fuck right here"! I announce to her.

Sobbing into her blanket, she replies "the ki…ki…kitchen".

I pull her up by the scarves again, but not as gently as before, and she grunts in the slight pain that I cause her. I forcibly guide her into the kitchen and straight towards the kitchen counter. I tie the scarves from each wrist to the elbow of the next arm, so that her arms push out her silk covered chest. I tell to turn around and to face me. She slowly turns around, and I look at her face, which is tear stained. Her eyes are closed and she is gulping from the crying she did before. I take her head and pull it towards me, and then I grab her under her ass and pull up until she is sitting on the counter.

I don't say a word to her as I look through the kitchen looking for a good sharp knife. When I find one, I return to her and I run the back of the blade from her crotch up her nightie until it reaches her tits. I slowly make a circle around each tit with the tip of the knife. She feels this and she weeps, and pleads for me not to cut her, and I take the knife and I cut each strap of her nightie. With each flick of the knife she shudders and squeaks. Slowly the nightie drifts down to around her waist.

I don't want to turn on the lights in the kitchen so I walk to the window and I open the blinds. The moonlight streams in and hits her body alluringly. The light dances over her pert tits and I see them really for the first time. They are a perfect handful, with the nipples on top like a proud little crown; I just have to suck on them again.

I put my lips to her nipples. They seem to have retained their hardness. I grab her knees and spread them open so that I can stand as close to her as possible. They smell coming from her pussy is enormously stimulating, and my cock seems to will me to submerge it inside the velvety depths of that welcoming pussy.

I take a deep breath and let out an agonized groan. "Damn woman, your pussy smells so intense, that all my cock wants to do is fuck you" I say through my teeth. My hips start humping the air between our bodies, and I realize that if I don't bring my passion under check that I was going to relive my teenage years and have a pre-mature experience.

I stop my body forcibly from humping and I start concentrating on the nipples that are in front of me. I put my hands on her hips and I lower my head to her chest. She lets out a whimper and tries to pull her body back from my face, but she can't go anywhere, since her head hits the wall. I start sucking on each nipple, and then I think back to the hallway, and how she howled when she cummed from me teasing her tits. I wanted to hear that again.

I stop sucking and use my tongue on each nipple, slowly making a circle around each nipple, and then I lick each nipple, blowing on it gently after licking it. Her body jerks when I blow on her nipples and she lets out a whispered "aaaaahhhh…" and then draws a breath in between her teeth. I take her nipples back into my mouth and I gently nip them, and she lets out a yelp each time I do it, "please…stop biting…my nipples are so sensitive….YIPE…oh god, please stop…."! I kiss each nipple and then I start kissing each tit, while playing with the nipple on her other tit with my thumb and forefinger. I kiss my way down her body; I kiss each square inch of her front upper body. After about 10 minutes of making love to her body with my mouth, I come face to face with that intoxicating pussy. My cock has remained rock hard during this whole scene, and it was starting to hurt. I really didn't want to taste my cum, but I did want to torment her a little bit more, so I kissed her right on her pussy lips. She threw her body forward and moaned loudly. I continued kissing her pussy lips, her thighs and then I worked my way back up to her tits. By the time I came back up, her head was back and there was a light sheen on her body, which glittered in the moonlight.

I take a nipple into my mouth and give it a long, hard suck. She drives her chin into the top of my head, stretches her legs straight out, and lets out a forced "GAAAAHHH…" as if someone punched her in the stomach. I look up at her, seeing stars from her unconscious attack, and I see her face turning a beet red, her lips are pursed and she is blowing the remaining air out of her lungs, spittle is gathering at the corners of her mouth, as I hear the air come out in a "sp..sp…sp..sp…sp…sp" fashion. I continue kissing her tits and then I work my way up to her throat. Her body is starting to calm down again after that last unwanted orgasm. I kiss her throat, and I hear and feel her groan through my lips. I bring my face to within inches of hers, and I tell her "you lost your chance to pick the next position when you changed your mind about the room. We now fuck like I want too."

I grab two handfuls of ass and I pull right to the edge of the counter. Her eyes are closed and she isn't fighting me in any way. I guide my painfully hard cock into her tight and receptive cunt, and push into her right to the hilt. She cries out, not a pained cry, but one of unbridled passion. As I start thrusting in and out of her, she immediately starts humping back, she wraps her legs around me, and starts a constant mantra of "…fuck me…fuck me…fuck me…" getting louder as the pressure builds within me. Remembering that I have just cummed, I knew that this was going to take a while. Her fuck me's were starting to end with a screech at the end, her legs were holding me tighter and tighter, and I figured that she was going to strain the muscles in her legs from the pressure that she was applying to my ass. By this time I had to hold her shoulders so that she wouldn't bash her head into the wall from the hard thrusts back into me.

We fucked like this for at least 15 minutes, her fuck me's stopped and she was just breathing like she was in labour, her breathing getting more and more hectic by the second. All of sudden she screamed into my face with such force that my face was covered with her spittle, she took a really deep breath and screamed again "AAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHHHH….GASP…AAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD"!! This was all I could take, I returned her screams with a scream of my own "HOOOOOOOOLLLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT"! I blew whatever load I had left inside into her. My cock pumped for about 30 seconds, and kept thrusting into her, letting her pussy milk me. "AAAAHHHHH SHIIIIIIT"! She screamed again and this time she collapsed against me with a loud sob, her legs went limp, and she sobbed into my shoulder "You bastard…..you…bastard…sob, sob…sob…you bastard"! I pulled my cock out of her blazing hot little cunt, and I knew that I was done fucking for a while. But then again, her boyfriend wouldn't be back for at least a week, so who knows maybe I will be able to fulfill my promise to her and fuck her in every room of her house.

Too Be Continued….?

Feed back Please!!!

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers