Getting To Know My Neighbour Ch. 05

Story Info
It's bath time.
3k words
4.55
77.9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

After the last extremely hot session, I lay down next to her and drifted off to sleep. When I woke again the sun was way up in the sky already, and it was getting warmer. I looked over to my side and there she was laying on her stomach, her eyes closed, her hair dishevelled, and breathing softly. Her arms are still tied behind her back and her fingers are relaxed. I roll onto my side and I look at her back and ass. Her legs are still slightly spread from the ass fucking that I had given her. She looked absolutely breathtaking. I reached over and slowly untied her arms and watched as they slowly slide down to her sides.

I look at my watch it is 10:00 AM on Sunday morning. I reach over and I slowly roll her over so that she is on her back. She lets out a low groan, and she opens her eyes and looks at me. "Why did you do this to me...?" she asked quietly.

"I just could not control myself when I saw you lying in your backyard wearing that teeny tiny bikini, I thought about you the whole day. Everyone woman that I saw reminded me of you, and I just had to have you" I replied.

I grasp her wrists with my hands and I lean my head down to hers and I kiss her full on the mouth. She groans as I force my tongue into her mouth, it doesn't take long and soon she is shoving her tongue into my mouth with some vigour. She starts groaning and moaning, and she places her hands against my shoulders as if to push me off. I break the kiss and I tell her that we both need a shower. I get off the bed and I go to her side, I take her arms and I pull her up and off the bed. She does not try to struggle, and she walks willingly with me to the bathroom.

The bathroom has a tub and shower combo with a glass shower door. She reaches into the shower and turns it on. Before she gets in I grab her and pull her back towards me. My hands reach around her and cup both of her tits. I tell her to reach back and to feel my cock. Slowly her hand goes behind her back and she feels my stiff cock, her hand encompasses my shaft and she starts to slowly jack me off.

Her head leans back against my shoulder, and I say "You know that I am going to fuck you in the shower don't you?" She nods her head.

"The decision that you are going to have to make is where I am going to fuck you, your pussy or your ass?"

She is silently still slowly jacking my cock, "Hmmm...well where do you want my cock?" I ask again.

"I want you to fuck my pussy" she says.

I push her towards the shower and she gets in, I follow her and close the door. I get under the shower and wet myself down, and then a change positions with her. She gets under the shower head and starts soaking herself. Without her noticing anything I get down on my hands and knees, and starting at her feet I start kissing and licking my way up her body.

She braces herself against the shower walls, and she lets out a groan and says "Oh god...not again...I don't think that I can cum anymore...Ouuuuhhhhh...god that feels good...don't stop."

Encouraged by what I hear and continue my assault on her body, listening to the Oh gods and the don't stops with rising eagerness. I grab the soap and I lather up her legs and then I wash them off. I next start kissing and licking her thighs and crotch area.

She is visibly shaking and she says unsteadily "I need to sit down."

I refuse to let her, and she must support herself on her hands and her weak legs. I grab both of her ass cheeks in my hands and I bury my mouth completely into her muff. I lick and kiss for all that I am worth. She puts her hands on my head and she actually pushes my head further into her pussy. She is gasping and drawing air through her teeth and her hands have a solid grip on my hair. Try as I might I can't pull my face away from her pussy, and to be honest I really did not mind. I let go of one ass cheek and I use that hand to finger her tight asshole. As soon as my finger is up her ass, she lets out a loud GAAAHHHHHH, and she drives her crotch into my face. She lets go of my hair and I use this opportunity to pull my face away from her pussy.

She looks down to me and gaspingly says "don't... you... dare... stop... now... no... no... no..." I stand up and I soap up her thighs and pussy. I rub the soap into her pussy and I don't stop. Her legs start to spread open, and she has her hands on my arms and she is leaning back against the shower stall.

"Awwww man are you cruel...please let me cum... MMMMMPPPPFFFF...awww jeeez...let me cum!" she whines.

I say to her that she won't cum until I think she is ready to cum. I continue rubbing her pussy and once I think that it is clean I stop. I work my way up her stomach, as I kiss and lick her stomach it jerks each time my lips or tongue touch it. She gasps with each touch, and her hands squeeze my arms each time she gasps. I kiss around each perfect tit, licking and nibbling the base of each tit. She can barely stand it, she is standing on her tip toes, and her head is right back and loud OOF's are coming from her lips.

I concentrate on her tits for the next 10 minutes or so. Her eyes are screwed shut and she cries out when I nip her nipples. She tries to push my head onto her tits, to try and get me to suck her to an orgasm, but I grab her hands and throw back down to her sides.

"Remember who is in charge here" I say angrily.

She lets out a meek whimper and says "sorry, it won't happen again."

I reach my hand down to between her legs and I tell her to hump herself against my fingers. She starts humping very subtly, mouth starts to form an O and she is letting out a constant whine. She tries to hump faster, but I push my hips against her so that she can't, she lets out a disappointed hiss each time I do that. My tongue is constantly flicking over each nipple and my teeth are making little bite marks on her tits. Soon her whine becomes a loud "HAHHHAHHHAHHHAHH..!"

"What do you want me to do?" I ask her.

"HAHHAHHAHH!" is the only respond that I get.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask again.

"PHFFFUUUUUCKKK MEEEEEEEE...FUCK MY PUSSY... FUCK MY PUSSY... PLEEEEEASE!"

I step back from her, her crotch is following my finger trying to keep it where it was. I turn her around and I tell her to grab the faucet. I spread open her legs with my knees, and I tell to guide me into her pussy. With one hand on the faucet, she whimperingly reaches back between her legs, grabs my cock and actually starts pulling me towards her pussy.

Her pulling me was actually causing me pain, and I have never felt that before. I shuffle forwards and my cock head reaches her pussy, she tries pulling me right in, but I stop with my cock head just inside.

"Let go" I tell her, and with a blubber she takes her hand away, braces herself on the faucet and waits sobbingly. I tease her a bit more by sliding my cock head in and out of her pussy, and push against her clit and just as she is about to orgasm, and stop.

Her head is resting on her hands and she is openly sobbing and begging me "PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...FUCK ME...I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM...FUCK MY PUSSY...OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!"

I almost can't take much more myself, and then without warning I thrust into her pussy and bury myself completely to the hilt in her velvety opening.

Her head flies back and she screams "AAAAAWWWWWW GAAAAAWWWWWDDD!"

She strains back against me, trying to get me as deep into her as possible. I grab her hips and I start a steady rhythm in and out of her pussy, with a nice hard thrust thrown in for good measure. When I thrust hard she wails and screams. Her screams start getting longer and louder, if that seems possible. All of a sudden she pushes herself up onto her tip toes, throws her head back again and humps back against me hard, real hard.

Her mouth flies open and she screams "JEEEEEESUUUUS FUCKING H. CHRRRIIIIIIIIIIIST, I CAN'T HANDLE THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS, HAAAAAA... HAAAAAA... HAAAAAA, I AM CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIING, CUUUUUMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!"

I start fucking her harder and faster, her pussy is pulsing around my cock, and it is pulling me into her slick depths. It is like I am on a milking machine. Good thing I am still holding her hips, because I could feel her legs give out.

She is just letting out a constant hoarse "ohhhhhhaahhhhooohhhh..." now. I thrust and thrust and thrust, I think that if this were video taped, my ass would just have been a blur. Trying to keep your balance in a wet shower, and pushing in and out of an extremely hot pussy is not as easy as it seems.

Finally I can feel my lava start bubbling to the surface. "HAAAAHHHHHAAHHHH...

HAAAAHHHHAHHHH... HHAAAHHHHAHHH... HHHAHAHHHAHHH... I AM CUMMMIIINNG IN YOUR PUSSY YOU LITTLE SLUT... DO YOU WANT IT... DO YOU WANT IT...?!"

"YESSSSSSS CUMMM INSIDE MEEEEE...CUMMMM INSIDE MEEEEEE... AWWWWW GAWWWWWDDD... I CAN FEEL IT... I CAN FEEL IT... BLOW BABY BLOW!" she screams back at me.

I push myself into her one final time and my eyes bug out of my head and I stop breathing. My head was ready to pop off of my shoulders, I was cumming so hard. I pull out of her with my cock still pulsing, but nothing was coming out anymore, and I collapse back into the tub. She collapses down onto her knees, and she sobs uncontrollably. Her body is heaving with the deep breaths that she is taking.

She turns herself around and looks at me, and sobbingly she says "that was absolutely fucking amazing, I am your slut, your whore, your slave, I will do what ever you want, all I want is that amazing cock of yours in my pussy, my ass and my mouth!"

I look at her and I say "good, so then come here, slave, and clean my cock with your mouth, and if you do a good job, I may let you talk me into fucking you again."

Slowly and with a whimper she leans forward until her lips were touching my cock. The water from the shower is cascading onto her back and splashing into my face. She grasps my now limp cock and takes it into her hot mouth. She groans as she tastes herself on my cock. The groans make my cock vibrate and slowly it starts coming back to life. She is breathing heavily through her nose, and she expertly starts using her tongue on my cock, making it jump and jerk in her mouth. Once my cock has hardened enough for her to start sucking, her head starts bobbing up and down, and she sucks on my cock like a Hoover. Since I have not had this much sex in such a short period of time, give or take 14 hours, my cock is decidedly trying to take a breather. Her hot mouth and long sucking action, makes my cock change its mind and it decided that it was time to party again. I knew that if she sucked me right off that there would be absolutely nothing left to come out, so I figured why not let her mouth do the work.

Her bobbing mouth is making short work of trying to get me off. She is trying to go faster and faster, but I place my hand on her head and I slow her pace right down, I was going to make sure that this lasted as long as possible. She understands what my intention is and she lets out a protest around my cock, but she slows down her pace dramatically. My cock feels like it is being sucked out by its roots.

"You better take it easy, otherwise you will be completely sore by the end of this session", I warn her.

She relieves some of the pressure on my cock and just lets her head and lips do the work. Her tongue is snaking around my cock and trying to wrap around it completely, but her tongue is just not long enough.

"Don't stop sucking completely, bitch, I still want to feel some pressure on my cock from your throat" I say to her as I grab a handful of her wet hair and push down on her head so that my cock hits the back of her throat, making her cough.

She instantly starts applying some pressure with her lungs which is exactly the feeling I was looking for. This went on for about twenty minutes. Her head bobbing up and down on my cock, her hands supporting her on my thighs; and with each bob there is the cutest whimper you ever heard. Slowly I can feel myself giving in to the steady pressure from her mouth. I don't tell her to speed up; I want to see what happens when things go slowly. The pressure builds and builds, and just when I think that I am going to cum, it goes away. After about another 2 minutes the feeling starts coming back, and even harder this time. My hips are starting to push up into her face, and my hand is holding her head on my cock and in her throat for longer periods of time. My eyes are squeezed close and my head is back as far as it can go, and I let out long and low growls "gggrrrrrrrrrraaaaawwwwwww" each time the pressure comes back.

I open my eyes after the last bout of pressure and I notice that one of her hands is gone from my thighs and is in between her legs. Her hips are moving back and forth and the whimpers in throat have changed to low moans. Her head starts moving up and down my shaft faster and harder. I decide to let her finish me off. The faster and harder pressure is exactly what the doctor ordered to get me to cum in her mouth.

"AWWWW GOOOOOD, FUCK... FUCK... FUCK...I AM CUMMMMING!" I yell.

My hips push up into her face and my hands push her head down on my cock as far as it will go. Her hips are starting to fly now and she is sucking harder and harder on my softening cock. I reach down and I grab her hand and pull it away from her pussy.

Her head pops off my cock and she looks at my with huge eyes and exclaims, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STOPPING ME FOR... GOD, I WANT TO CUM... I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU...!"

"Not this way, you are going to fuck your pretty little cunt on my cock, but unfortunately you are going to have to wake him up again."

Furiously she takes my cock back into her mouth. I grab both of her hands so that her hand can't sneak back down into her flaming hot mound. Her fingers intertwine with mine and she squeezes my hands like she is trying to get blood from a stone. Her head is flying up and down viciously trying to get me hard again. Suddenly she stops. Her head comes up slowly and her eyes are shut. She just can't take it anymore, she pushes my hands back against the shower wall and she scurries up so that her crotch is touching mine. She starts humping feverishly, her head moving up and down and she starts humming. The humming gets louder and louder, and I watch her face as it starts to contort. Her eyes open and she is looking directly into my eyes, and I see her mouth open and the next thing I hear is a wail. It sounds like the wail of a bomb raid warning that you hear on the old movies.

"AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW" is all I hear for about 15 seconds, and then she stops moving. She rests her forehead against mine, and she is breathing out loud. Her hands relax and let go of mine, and I can feel the circulation coming back into my hands.

I grab her face with my hands, and I say to her "don't ever let something like that happen again, because next time I will punish you!"

She nods her head in understanding, and whispers in spurts "I'm sorry... I just couldn't... take it... anymore... I had to... cum."

"Start washing me now before all the hot water is gone" I command her. Dutifully she reaches for the soap and she starts washing my body form head to toe.

"Do to me like I did to you" I tell her and so she starts kissing my body before washing it.

I knew that from the feelings that I am getting, it won't be long before I am inside that sweet pussy or ass. As her hands gently caress me, I am envisioning the remainder of the day with her, and it is one sweet daydream.

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers