Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

I imagined myself walking on that beach and this time heading straight for this gorgeous young woman. I never said a word as I stood before her. I reached behind her waist and pulled her close for a passionate kiss. Blood engorged my phallus and soon we were grinding our pelvises against each other. Our embrace broke for a moment and the head of my cock was jabbing her taut abdomen. Our eyes shared a hungry stare. Slowly she dropped to her knees, her small hand grabbing the base of my cock. She considered the charge before her. The hand moved up to grip the shaft halfway up its length. It didn't seem to matter if her hand was that tiny or if her touch had inspired my cock to extend that much further; I'd never been this hard before. She reached out with her tongue and brushed the underside of the tip. I thought I would jump right out of my skin. Her touch was electric. Next she swirled it around the entire head before wrapping her lips around it and sinking in one fluid motion all the way down its length before returning to where she began. She paused just an inch away from the head, her hot breath teasing me for what seemed like an eternity. It was excruciating until she placed the tip in her mouth again and gently began moving it in and out. The sensation was incredible and part of me wished it would go on forever but the yearning for release won out. She sensed this and increased both the pressure and the pace and soon my cock erupted in a gush of hot fluid. I stood gasping for a minute and then was disappointed when I remembered that this was just a fantasy and I was alone in my shower and not in the middle of a beach with a young hottie. Still, it was a pretty damn satisfying way to end a Saturday.

The following day I returned to the beach. During the early spring there wasn't much activity during the week so I limited my visits to Saturday and Sunday. As usual, my early arrival allowed me nearly unlimited choices as to where to set up for the day. I dismissed the idea of setting up off to the left. Part of that was due to the wind that could come up in the afternoon which made that area less appealing. I'll admit that camping out down there in hopes of seeing Samantha's friend seemed a little creepy and I wasn't willing to go there.

I found my usual spot at the base of the bluff. I got good sun there and would be sheltered from the wind if it came up. I spread out my blanket, towel and beach chair before taking off my t-shirt and peeling off my gym shorts. I grabbed my book and tried to re-engage with the storyline of this murder-mystery. It wasn't the best story to begin with and truthfully it was competing with my memories of the previous day. I wondered if Samantha's two friends would be here today. I had no way of knowing if they frequented this beach or if it was a one-time thing. It was early enough in the season that most people were establishing their tans again so the tell-tale signs of a nude beach rookie weren't apparent. Some of the regulars at the beach seemed to scoff at those that had obvious tan lines as if they were mere pretenders. I found tan lines very stimulating, though. You knew that you were seeing body parts that were rarely seen and that made it all the more forbidden. Don't get me wrong. I love a beautiful, confident woman with a golden all over tan but a tan line is just a bit naughty...maybe it's just the Catholic school boy in me. That and a propensity for feeling guilty seem to be about the only remnants of my religious upbringing that are left.

I read for a while but my heart wasn't in it. I made my first walk of the day to the far end of the beach. The beach was about half full by the time I returned. Nothing, or should I say nobody, caught my attention on that walk and sat down feeling a bit disappointed. I chatted for a while with an older gal that had stopped on her way back from the port-a-potty near the snack cart. She was telling me about some bird she'd seen the previous day that rarely appeared on the coast. Why she thought I might be interested I'm not sure but idle chatter with strangers can be pleasant enough. The fact that we were both nude didn't seem to change anything.

By this time visiting the restroom seemed like a good idea so I walked up the path to take a leak. I'd forgotten my cooler so I stopped at the snack cart having remembered to bring my wallet with me. There was no line as I approached so I bought a sandwich and a soda and told the gal I'd grab it on my way back from the john. I really wished they'd move the johns a bit further away from the path. They were far enough past the snack cart to not be gross but sometimes you could hear people coming down from the parking lot while you're trying to piss. More distressing was the idea that they could hear noises from the bathrooms. I don't know if that's true but I imagined it was and was always reluctant to start peeing if I feared someone was walking past. It struck me pretty hard this day and I was in there longer than was really necessary as I heard a couple groups pass outside. Some groups were female, some were couples but all made me nervous. Finally I was able to pee and was ready to head back to my spot on the beach.

I had only taken a few steps when I pulled up short. The two young ladies I'd seen the day before were standing in line at the snack cart. Christ! They must have been one of the groups I'd heard coming down from the lot. I toyed with the notion of trying to sneak by but I knew the snack lady would see me and call out to me to get my sandwich and drink. It would have been bizarre to linger next to the johns. Screw it. I have a right to be here. They have a right to be here. There's nothing wrong with being seen here. Of course, they're still dressed in shorts and t-shirts as they just arrived and I'm wearing only a nervous smile. Oh well, maybe they won't turn around.

But, of course they did. I was standing about four feet behind them and looking out towards the beach. If they did turn and wanted to make a getaway, I could give them that if we didn't make eye contact. It was not to be. I sensed the motion in front of me and then the sounds of the beach were interrupted.

"Mr. Stevens?"

Crap! I turned to look in their direction and hoped I didn't look horrified. I tried to look as if I hadn't recognized them at all when they had their backs to me and only now saw who they were. The quizzical look came fairly naturally as I tried desperately to remember the one girl's name.

"Bill...call me Bill...and I'm sorry...I can't seem to remember your name," I managed to stammer out.

"Rhonda...and this is Lori," she said as she turned to the blonde girl. "She's on the swim team with Sam and me."

Rhonda showed no trace of embarrassment at all talking to her friend's naked neighbor but Lori wasn't nearly as composed. She couldn't make eye contact at all and seemed to focus on a spot in the dirt about four feet to my left. I did notice that she occasionally did glance back at my cock. Rhonda seemed very at ease and made eye contact and then just as comfortably glanced down between my legs and then resumed eye contact without ever batting a lash.

"It's nice to meet you, Lori"

I said this but made no move towards shaking hands. The gesture that would be commonplace anywhere else seemed very out of place just now. She was a slender, athletic girl. I could see the muscle tone in her legs. Her t-shirt was oversized and left her upper body a mystery but she was not a busty gal. She was very cute, no doubt about it. Lori clearly wasn't terribly comfortable. Left to her own devices she would have ignored the presence of a naked man behind them. Rhonda would have none of that.

"I'm kind of surprised to see you girls down here. Do you come here often?"

That seemed to be a natural statement given the circumstances and I was genuinely curious. Lori turned her attention to getting the sodas they'd bought and left Rhonda to the business of talking to the naked man. Rhonda's confidence belied her years. Her dark brown hair was cut short and framed an almost pixie like face. I vividly remembered her pert little breasts from the day before. She, too, had amazingly toned legs but I guess that's to be expected from competitive swimmers.

"Some of the girls on the swim team come down here fairly frequently to even out our tans. We spend much of our time in one pieces and would look silly in much of our clothes if we didn't. Rather than having competing tan lines we often come down here to sunbathe topless. We'd do it at home if any of us thought we could get away with it. I trust you won't say anything to our parents, will you?"

"No, of course not... I'm not sure how I'd start that conversation anyways. I was standing around naked on the beach the other day having a conversation with your daughter and..."

Rhonda started laughing immediately and even Lori managed more than a smile. I heard someone coming down the path behind me but thought nothing of it as somehow I'd actually gotten sort of comfortable talking to these young ladies.

"Hey girls...who's your friend?"

I recognized the voice without even turning and the comfortable feeling I was recently enjoying vanished. My shoulders slumped slightly in resignation as I knew what was about to happen.

"I'm pretty sure you remember Bill, don't you, Samantha?"

Rhonda had a big old grin on her face as she said this and Lori had a smile on her face as well. I looked over my shoulder and managed to greet her.

"Uh...hi, Samantha."

"Oh...my...god. Rhonda said she saw you here yesterday but I didn't believe her."

My mind was working well enough to recognize now that Samantha knew that it was a possibility that she'd run into me here and came anyway. That seemed more than a little strange but it seemed unlikely that she'd think I was some kind of pervert beings how at least some of her friends frequented the place. I still couldn't bring myself to turn and face her though. That didn't matter long as she made her way around to stand next to her girlfriends.

"Why would I lie to you about something like that? Do you think that's something I'd make up?"

"I guess not but it surprised me." Samantha turned to me and asked, "Do you come to this beach often?"

"I used to spend a great deal of time here in my early twenties but yesterday was the first time I'd been back in years."

All the girls seemed to look me up and down but it was Rhonda who spoke.

"I sure don't see any tan lines and it's not from a lack of sun."

"I admit that I have been known to lay out a bit in the back yard."

"Where do you do that? I can see almost your entire yard from my bedroom...er...not that I'm looking," said Samantha.

"There's one corner next to that tree that I knew was hidden from your second floor windows."

"Geez, Sam...to think that all that time we spent playing in your back yard there might have been a naked man just on the other side of the fence," said Rhonda playfully.

We all laughed at that and then fell into an awkward silence.

Lori broke the silence when she suggested that they ought to go get settled in. Rhonda asked me where I was camped out and I pointed over towards the bluff.

"We always go down on the left where there are fewer people."

"C'mon guys let's go," urged Lori.

"Okay, we're coming," said Rhonda. "It was nice seeing you."

Samantha was the first one to start laughing and Rhonda soon followed. I too, had to laugh at the double meaning of her statement.

"Go on...get out of here you troublemakers," I said as I turned to get my sandwich and soda.

The girls moved off but I did see both Samantha and then Rhonda look back over their shoulders in my direction.

"Well, now that was different," smiled the woman working the snack cart. "You don't see that every day."

"I don't see that any day. I certainly didn't expect that."

I grabbed my snacks and headed back to my little spot near the bluff. I settled in and started to eat my sandwich but didn't have much passion for it. I'd gotten it because it was lunchtime not because I was hungry. I wrapped it back up and set it off to the side and sipped at the soda instead. I glanced over at the book I'd brought with me and started to laugh. That story couldn't hold my interest before I'd run into the girls. It didn't stand a chance now. I'd just been standing around naked talking with three teenage girls, one of whom lived next door. At least my cock behaved itself. Getting an erection would have changed the nature of that interaction from awkward and amusing to something bordering on lewd and lascivious. I was the only one naked. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Of course now they're probably not fully clothed and they're probably about a hundred yards down the beach. Would Samantha be topless? It wasn't clear if she normally came here with Rhonda and Lori.

Until the day before I'd never thought about Samantha's mom as a sexual being. Seeing her staring at my barely concealed erection sort of changed that. Certainly I'd never thought of Samantha in that light. She was the little girl next door, though obviously that was no longer the case. Samantha had turned into a young woman. I'd not given it much thought but she had a firm little body. How would she look in a bikini...or less? I admit I was more than a bit curious but I certainly wasn't going to barge in on their tanning session. That would be too obvious. Should I skip my usual walks to the far end of the beach? I rationalized that wasn't necessary as it was something I normally did. My routine shouldn't change just because there were people I knew on the beach.

About an hour later I took off for a walk. I hugged the water on my way to the far end feeling the cold water rush over my feet. That's one thing about Northern California, despite some gorgeous coastline the water is pretty damn cold. It can be refreshing on a very hot day but in late April there were a lot of people that wouldn't even come out to the beach yet. Still, there was a respectable crowd here today as I walked down the beach. I avoided the temptation to look left in search of the girls. I got to the far end and made the turn. Even now I stayed closer to the surf than I normally would as I didn't want to give the impression that I was seeking them out. I got about halfway back when out of the corner of my eye I saw Rhonda standing up off to my right. Samantha and Lori were both lying on their bellies but Rhonda was waving at me. Once again she was topless and this time I could actually look as she had called to me. I took it as simply a greeting and not an invitation so I smiled and waved back and continued down the beach. I was tempted to replay my fantasy from the previous day in my mind but I knew that would bring an erection and now was not the time. I stayed at the beach for another hour or so and then packed up and left.

There would be no repeat of the day before with Nancy as she was not out front when I got home. I pulled into the garage without incident and closed the garage door before I stripped off and tossed my clothes in the washer. I drank down a glass of ice water and then headed to the shower. I climbed under the warm spray and just let it wash over me for a few moments. Soon my mind started to wander and my hand wasn't far behind. Again I was walking down the beach, topless Rhonda waving off in the distance. I closed the gap and pulled her to me. Our lips met as our bodies came together. My left hand dropped to cup her ass. It began as a caress as I enjoyed her soft skin but soon the muscles beneath practically cried out to be squeezed. I readily complied while my right hand slipped down to tug at the little bow that held one side of her string bikini bottoms against her hip. It came free and I moved my left hand under the cloth to grip her bare ass; just pulling the cloth away that much was enough to send it falling into the sand. I pulled her to the ground with me and our hips ground together. She pushed me onto my back and slowly crawled up my chest. She put her knees on either side of my head and looked down her lean body into my eyes. I had to taste her. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her onto my mouth. She was already dripping wet as I stabbed my tongue into her pussy. God she was sweet. Normally I try to employ some level of technique but she was insistent. She would not be denied as she ground her pussy against me. I brought a hand around and was able to use my thumb to help stimulate her clit. Time passed and my tongue began to ache but soon she was crying out as an intense orgasm rocked her small frame.

She rested her ass on my chest as we both caught our breath. Rhonda climbed off me and moved down between my legs. She gripped my balls with one hand as she paused to consider my cock straining into the sky. Her mouth replaced her hand as she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. She worked it with her tongue and then moved to the next one. Slowly she licked her way up the underside of my cock stopping right at the very tip to enjoy the pre-cum that had escaped the tip of my cock. She worked a hand up and down the shaft a couple of times before lowering her lips onto the head. She slowly worked her way up and down my cock as I closed my eyes in pleasure. Something told me to turn to my left and open my eyes; when I did so I saw Samantha lying on her side in the sand. Her left hand was rubbing her naked breasts. She had incredible nipples and she took great pleasure in squeezing them between her thumb and forefinger. She was wearing a small bikini bottom but her right hand had snaked beneath the material and she was rubbing herself and moaning. It was wild to see this gorgeous young creature so enjoying herself. I would have loved to include her and extend the fantasy but it was all too much for this poor old guy and the next few moments were spent spraying ropes of cum all over my shower.

**********

The week was uneventful, though my mind often wandered back to the beach and my encounter with the girls. I wondered if seeing them there would become the norm. It seemed harmless enough. They would be on their end of the beach and I would be on mine. Would we bump into each other in line at the snack cart or near the bathroom? I supposed there was a better than even chance that I would see Samantha at least topless at some point. I tried not to dwell on that because I felt more than a bit guilty for her showing up in that last fantasy. I didn't set out for her to be in there but I certainly couldn't blame anyone else, now could I?

The following Saturday I returned to the beach with more than my usual eagerness. It was a clear day and warm, but it was breezier than usual. That didn't matter much to me as my spot under the bluff was sheltered from the wind though the area became more crowded when conditions were like this. After a couple hours I decided to go for my first walk of the day. Once I got clear of the shelter of the bluff I became aware of the wind. It wasn't constant but there were gusts that sent sand stinging against my calves. I was glad to have a safe spot to return to. I got to the far end and retraced my steps. On the way back I saw Samantha and Rhonda walking near where they were the week before trying to settle upon a location for the day. They noticed me and we waved to each other but we weren't close enough to talk and I continued on my way back to the shelter of the bluff.

I settled back into my beach chair and popped my ear buds in to enjoy some music while I enjoyed the beach. I'd had to pick my way back fairly carefully as this end of the beach was quite popular on this windy day. About twenty minutes later I saw the girls moving towards the bluff. They wore shorts and bikini tops and had their towels with them. They must have decided it was too windy down their way and came looking for a better spot. Good luck with that. They didn't seem to be having much luck finding a spot but then they saw me and came walking towards my area.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers