Getting to Know You

Story Info
A wife reveals her sexual need to be a whore to her husband.
2k words
4.17
93.8k
24
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinxybaby
jinxybaby
16 Followers

'Today I tell him the truth.' Nyla thought to herself as she traced her eyelids with black eyeliner. She was going to tell her husband of six months who and what she truly was. Nyla Jefferies was a whore and she loved it. She just didn't love, she needed it. They had known each other for years before they married and even when they were friends she never told him of her dark, slutty desires.

She stood up from her vanity in their green and chocolate mint colored room and looked at herself in the mirror. Her thick dark hair was teased and her lips painted dark red. Her red lace bra and panties complimented her caramel skin tone as he high heel red shoes that laced up her legs lifted her round ass.

It was 4:30. Her husband, Matthew, would be home in 30 minutes. He was predictable. That's what she love about him even though it was annoying at times. She knew him inside and out, which is why she packed her overnight bag. She had a feeling that her conservative husband wouldn't want her anymore when he found out who she really was. She was prepared to leave and give him a divorce. It would hurt because she loved him so much but she couldn't live a lie.

To anyone who saw them they were a happy couple. They really didn't have any problems. The only problem she noticed was their sex life. Sure sex was great. Well not great, but good. Good and normal. He would look at her with desire in his eyes as she would remove each piece of clothing slowly, teasing him. He would cover her body with kisses and fondle her breasts. She loved it when he would kiss her lips and then continue to her nipples, taking the time to circle them with his tongue and suck on them gently. He would then continue kissing her until he reached the spot between her legs. He would hold her thighs in his powerful hands and lick her pussy inside and out, leaving her breathless. He would suck her clit and flick it with her tongue until she shook with an orgasm. Her wetness covering his tongue, his lips, his beautiful face.

The memory of her husband covered in her wetness in her scent caused her to wet her red lace boy shorts. She slipped her hand inside her panties and rubbed her clit before slipping her fingers into her cunt. That's what she was. A dirty slutty cunt that deserved to be fucked hard without mercy. She fingered herself faster as she place a foot on her vanity chair. She felt her body begin to tremble as she was approaching her climax. She thought about her husband fucking her hard while her hands were tied to the headboard and his strong hands around her neck. His face red and his eyes full of lust as he called her a dirty whore. She imagined him calling her a cheap slut not even worth his piss. She pictured herself begging for him to come inside her and him saying that he's going to come. She pictured him pulling his rock hard cock out her wet pussy and coming on her face and laughing at her.

She came at the though of her husband wiping the cum off his dick with her hair and then leaving her tied up to go shower only to come back with his camera phone to take pictures to show his friends what a whore his wife was.

Nyla licked her cum off her fingers and frowned. Her husband was nothing like this. He was a kind and gentle man. Corrupting him with her lifestyle seemed selfish and she loved him to mush to be selfish. She heard the house door open and looked at the clock. Five O'clock like everyday her worked.

"Nyla, baby! I'm home!" Her husband announced as she heard him close the front door.

"I'm upstairs baby!" She called down to him from the bedroom." She took a seat at her vanity and waited for him to come into the room. She didn't bother changing her clothes or her mind. She had to tell him or risk a life of unhappiness.

Matthew walked through the door handsomely dressed in a three piece suit. He was an executive at a advertising firm and lived the lifestyle it provided.

When he walked through the door his eyes widened as he looked at his wife.

"Umm..this is new." he finally spoke as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"I need to tell you something." Nyla said, not moving from her spot on the chair. "Maybe you should sit down."

"Okay..." Matthew took a seat on the bed. His blue eyes slightly worried, his black hair tousled from running his hands through it too many times. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Nyla took a deep breath.

"Me. I'm what's wrong."

"How so? Baby you're perfect."

"I only seem that way but I'm not. Matthew I'm a whore." She looked at him and saw the confusion in his face.

"What? You're sleeping with other men!"

"NO!" she exclaimed. "I wouldn't dare but..."

"But what? He cut her off. "How the fuck are you a whore!" He jumped off the bed and pulled her up off the chair to face him.

"Because of what I need. Because I what I love. I love you Matthew but I love being a whore."

Matthew shook his head and let her go as he took a seat on the bed.

"I'm not understanding this, Nyla. What is going on?"

"I love you so much, Matthew, you need to know that but this is who I really am. You're so use to seeing me in cotton panties and bras and ponytails I had to show you who I really am. I like our sex life but I need more."

"More? What more do you need? I thought you were happy!" He yanked his tie from around his neck and took off his jacket and threw them both on the floor.

"I am happy but I need more. You're so gentle and so nice to me. I need you not to be so nice to me."

Her husband stared at her in disbelief. He shook his head and stood up.

"Are you saying that I'm too nice? Are you saying that I need to beat the hell out of you for you to be happy?"

She stood up and walked over to him. He stopped pacing and looked at his wife.

"I'm saying that I need you to fuck me hard, not make love to me gently. I want you to tell me I'm a filthy bitch and a cheap slut. I want you to tear off my clothes and pull my hair. I want you to forget about getting me wet with your tongue and spit on my pussy and shove your rock hard cock in me hard. I want you to lick my asshole and put your fingers in my ass while you fuck me doggy style like a bitch in heat. I need you to-"

Matthew grabbed his wife by the neck and slammed her against the wall. She looked back at him in shock. She opened her mouth to say something but he cover her mouth with his and kissed her deeply. He kept one hand around her neck and used the other to pull roughly at her panties. Nyla felt her panties tear and fall. He pulled back from their kiss and stuck two fingers in her wet mouth. She began to gag and he pulled them out and plunged them into her cunt. She gasped and arched her hips toward him, trying to meet his quick thrust. Matthew tightened the grip his had on his wife's throat and smiled and for the first time Nyla saw pure lust in her husband's eyes.

"You like that don't you? You fucking slut!"

Nyla didn't answer. He stopped fucking her pussy with his fingers and threw her on the bed. Nyla watched as her husband took off his pants and boxers. His cock was so hard.

"What are you doing looking at it? Get over her and suck it bitch!"

Nyla got up of the bed and began to walk to him when her husband stopped her.

"I want you to crawl. Get on your fucking knees and crawl over here and get a mouthful of my dick."

Nyla smiled and fell to her knees and crawled over to her husband. She reached up to grab his cock but he slapped her hand away and told her she could only use her mouth, not her hands. So she licked his swollen balls and ran her tongue up and down her husband's shaft before taking him into her mouth. She bobbed her head as she happily sucked her husband's rock hard dick. She looked up at him and into his eyes. The dangerous look in his eyes made her pussy so wet. She sucked his cock for about a few minutes until he told her to stop. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the bed.

"You want to be a dirty whore?"

"Yes" Oh Fuck yes!"

He laid on his back on the bed and scooted until his ass was on the edge of the bed. With his legs open, knees up but his feet planted firmly on the bed he commanded his wife to eat his ass. Matthew smiled as he felt his wife's hot tongue pushing against his tight hole. He stroked his dick as he felt his wife's soft hands spread open his ass cheeks. Her tongue now poking inside his asshole. She was being such a good little slut so he thought he should reward her.

He told her to stop licking his ass and sat up on the bed. He told his wife to keep her mouth open and stick her tongue out. As soon as her tongue was out he grabbed her head and pushed it onto his dick. He started to fuck her face. Her sounds muffled by his big dig. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth until his ball hit her chin the head of his cock he the back of her throat. He heard her gag and pulled out, letting her taking a quick breathe and then pushed his dick all the way back in again and this time he held her there and enjoyed the sound of her gagging. He pulled all the way out and pushed her unto the floor. Matthew crawled on top of her and roughly pushed her legs apart and forced his dick inside he pussy.

"You dirty bitch! You like that don't you , you little fuck!" He slapped the side of her face.

"Yes! I like it!" Nyla cried out.

He wrapped his fingers around her throat and slapped the side of her face again and again.

"Fucking whore!" He screamed at her. "Are you a cheap whore?"

"Yes!"

He let got of her neck and pinched her nipples. Nyla gasped as her husband pinched and pulled her nipples. The pain caused her to scream out in pleasure. This is what she wanted. Her screams got louder and her husband's thrust became more rapid. He let out an inhuman growl as he came inside of her.

For a moment neither one of them said a word.

He pulled out of her and smiled seeing her happy face.

"I could get use to this she said."

"The sooner the better." he smiled. "Cause this is what you're getting all the time."

"Anything else you want to tell me Nyla?" he asked her as he laid down on the floor beside her.

"Well are you okay with this, really?"

Matthew nodded. "I actually always wanted to try it but I was nervous about how you would feel about it. Now that I know you love it. I can be happier. We can be happier."

"Then I'm happy." Nyla smiled. "What about you? Anything forbidden you feel the need to indulge in?

Matthew bit his bottom lip. "Well there is one thing...."

--------To be continued...-------

jinxybaby
jinxybaby
16 Followers