Getting to You Ch. 02

Story Info
Almost like a brother. Almost.
1.4k words
4.47
27.3k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have one, new, message."

"Hey Gabs its me. This is the sixth time I've called you. You're pissing me off with this whole wounded avoidance crap. Call me Back."

"message erased."

Gabby stabbed the end button on her phone and shook her head. She knew Jason didn't get it and if she were being honest with herself she could see how this wasn't fair to him. They were best friends the dynamic duo they never went more than a few days without speaking and here she was changing it all up. But just how was she supposed to be his best friend feeling this way? How was she supposed to laugh at his jokes and not end up staring at him like an idiot? This was why she needed to put a little space between them, it wasn't as if she hadn't explained this all to him last week after trying to avoid him at PJ's Coffee House. Rolling her eye's she thought back to how horrible that had gone.

"Gabs! Gabby wait up!"

Sighing Gabby slowed her pace so Jason could catch up. She wasn't expecting to see him so soon after their blowup two nights ago. She hadn't practiced what she was going to say to Jason at all so all she could do was wing it.

Catching up with Gabby, Jason speared her with a glare. And as they kept walking back towards the dorms he kept glaring until he saw her glance at him out the corner of her eye.

" We both know that you saw me in there so what's up with you pretending like you didn't and running out of there? What's up with you Gabs? You stop talking to me out of the blue. You lose your fucking mind the other night. And now you're avoiding me?!"

"I jus-"

"No! What the fuck is going on here? What happened to Gabby Jenkins not being afraid of anyone or anything huh? You're freaking me out with this shit Gabs. You don't normally bitch up like normal girls, so why don't you tell me what the fuck is going on here because I'm fucking lost."

Unlocking the door to her dorm she turned on the a/c and went into her room. She didn't need Jason knowing about some pathetic crush she had on him, besides she needed to get over it anyway. Jason in all actuality hadn't even done anything and there was an unfairness in this seeing as how he didn't even know why she was avoiding him. But really what was she supposed to say? " I really like you Jason, and I know you don't give a crap about all those other girls you date but I'm hoping you'll feel different about me." Fantasy was nice and all but she had learned a long time ago that reality was where you lived and it served you well when dreams didn't work out.

"You're right"

Well in all the years Jason had known Gabby she probably said those words maybe five times and they were never right beside each other and she had never directed those words to him, so that stopped Jason short because, well, what the fuck did she just say?

"What?"

"You're right Jason, I've just been going through some crap and I've been messed up these few weeks. And it doesn't really help with your constant need to check in on me I've just been avoiding you because you know how you are when I have a problem. "Gabs, there's always a solution. Now lets brainstorm till we figure it out" But there isn't really a solution for you to help me with on this one Jase. I have to figure this one out on my own. You know what I mean?"

Jason could understand space. He could even understand having a problem to be fixed on your own but this was bullshit. He knew Gabby, she couldn't lie worth a damn; and she was lying through her teeth! Here he was trying to figure out what was wrong with his-... with Gabs and she was here lying to the both of them. He didn't quite know why she was lying to him, but she was lying to herself if she thought she was going to get away with that shit.

Stalking towards Gabby as she was busy hanging up her cardigan on the back of her door he gently turned her to face him and met her eyes with a soft glare, and softly growled in her ear like he had the best secret to tell.

" If you think for one fucking second that I believe that bullshit excuse you just gave me for whatever the hell has been going on with you these last couple of weeks you are so very mistaken. I am your best Friend Gabs."

As Jason was all but growling in her ear he started to notice Gabby. The wispy stray curls that never stayed quite tucked behind her ear. The white dress with light cornflower-blue roses that hugged her body perfectly and made her breasts almost look as if she were heaving for breath. The perfume that she always wore soft and sweet and her heavy breathing. Did she always get so short of breath when he was this close? His eyes traveled up back to her eyes, almond shaped, and wide open anticipating just what he was about to do next. As he looked into her eyes he saw something there, something full, and warm. Then his gaze trailed to her lips. Those perfect fucking lips, bow shaped, and though brown still with a hint of pink in them from her worrisome biting he came closer. Descending his head ever so slowly, almost trance like, he was lost, drowning even, as he took her lips in full possession of his own.

"perfect....perfect....perfect....perfect"

Over and over the word kept repeating in Gabby's mind. It was like a song she'd never tire of.

As Jason continued to kiss Gabby, he really kissed her. He consumed her, making sure no space was left without his touch, and as their tongues dueled he tried to remember just what he had been saying. Something about friends..she was something...

She was his best friend.

Shit.

She was his best fucking friend, he wasn't supposed to do this. This wasn't supposed to feel this good... Damn it all if he was going to stop. This was right. This was.. Hell if he could name it.

Pushing her more against the door than even before, his hands, with a satisfying firmness, caressed her body with an almost rough fluidity that made her toes curl and panties become a useless scrap of cloth. Hiking her dress up to her belly with one hand and yanking her light blue lace boy cut panties down with the other he started his descent towards her pussy and as he got closer he could literally feel the heat emanating from her sex. Just as he was about to dive in he looked up only to see Gabby's half hooded eyes bore into his in a mixture of lust and uncertainty.

"Jase?..."

And just like that, just as they were on the precipice of perfection it all came shattering down.

And he left.

He slipped her sodden lace panties back over her hips and gave her some pathetic apologetic smile and left.

So the "wounded avoidance crap" well it was just her recovering from what she had been trying to avoid in the first place. Being treated as if she didn't matter, when the only problem was her caring. She was too young for this. She was supposed to be having the time of her life and she was playing the pining old maid.

Well fuck that. Time for a new game plan, and oh she would have no problems going back to the way things were with Jason because that's how it was supposed to be. He was just as insensitive to her as he was to any other girl.She was over it. Or she was going to be, as soon as she started believing that. So scrolling down to the bottom of her list of contacts in her new Iphone she had decided to buy earlier that week if only to get rid of her problems, she decided it was high time she hung out with someone who was far more appealing company than Jason was at the moment.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Zak?"

"Hey nerd, how's it hanging?"

And Gabby laughed for the first time in two weeks. Oh yes this was going to be perfect.