Getting Together

Story Info
She finally has the experience of her dreams.
4.8k words
4.3
27.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She luxuriated in a bubble bath scented with lavender, her heart even now racing at the thought of finally meeting the One that had been there for her in the past 2 3/4 years. the One that she always seemed to come back to, and that through His actions showed that He cared. Today, she was going to meet Storm Sir, and she was terribly nervous, trying to calm herself. Thoughts raced through her head, the main one being what if He didn't like her in person, or the way she looked? She was worried about making a fool of herself, acting in an overly giddy way to the point of being totally ridiculous in His eyes. Storm's opinion of her mattered a great deal to her. She wanted this first meeting to be memorable for them both, for Him to enjoy being with her and finding her sexy. If she was honest with herself, she was also selfish enough to want Him to touch her intimately and have Him join their bodies, and more.

As she dried herself off, chelle reminesced, remembering how she first met Storm and the way even back then, He called her dear heart. She smiled, feeling that when T/they talked on the phone now, in some ways it was even more true then back then; that maybe now, it wasn't just words for Him. She closed her eyes, praying she wasn't deluding herself thinking that way, but based it upon His actions with her in the past. Storm always put her happiness in high priority, and was always accessible to her in one way or another. She never really felt that He had left her. Oh she would miss Him something fierce when they didn't talk or write, but He was never far from her thoughts. Nights were the hardest, because now, those times where she used to talk to Him online from home during the weekends were no more; her heart gave a sigh, wishing that that was still possible.

Breathing deeply, chelle lectured herself, trying to remember that some things happened for a reason, yet unable to fully fathom the reason for this situation. Shaking her head to dwell on that unpleasantness any longer, she thought instead to the day ahead, and focused on the possibilities that lay ahead, to forge a better, stronger bond with Storm. Hope was in her heart, that He wouldn't be disappointed, and that her time with Him wouldn't be stilted. For all of her flirting with Him, she was a mess inside, hot, wet, nervous, excited. Gawd, the emotions this one Man elicited from her!

Chelle looked in the mirror one last time, surveying her efforts to look presentable, to feel sexy. The feel of the pleated skirt brushing along her bare bottom made her shiver with anticipation. Her mind couldn't help but remember what Storm said He wished to do to her once they left the restaurant: That He wanted to take her to an isolated spot, and push her over the hood of the car, entering her body from behind as He leaned over her and bit her on the neck and shoulders. Chelle's breathing altered as she saw it all in her mind's eye, and felt her pussy getting wetter. Dazed, she shook her head to regain her bearings and picked up a small gift intended for the Dominant that was preying on her, even now. She did a quick inventory, making sure she had everything with her before leaving. Time was precious, and she didn't want to waste it having to come back here and get something she forgot. Satisfied, she gathered her things and locked the door as she walked to her car in a hurried stride, anxious to finally come face to face with a very special Man.

Chelle pulled into the parking lot and turned off the ignition. Breathing deeply she was slow to leave the car. Her hands were tight on the steering wheel in a visible sign of nervousness. He was One that had been a great friend that had almost been her real life Master. This was One that had continually showed interest in her development as a submissive, that never thought she was stupid, that listened and answered her questions. Rememebring how Storm had always offered His support to her in whatever way He could, she calmed down and was able to breath more easily. Feeling more relaxed now, she was able to exit her car without falling over herself, and managed to walk up to the entrance door, opening it and walking to the seating area. She told the hostess whom she was meeting with and was led to a table where a Man with white hair sat. He lifted His eyes, and she was caught in His gaze, wanting to flee and yet so wanting to run to His side and never let go. His eyes undressed her, travelling down her body. She could feel some of His thoughts, and knew intuitively that He was timing how long T/they were to be staying within the establishment before He could have her to Himself. When His eyes came back up to hers, she felt singed by the lust in His eyes, and her body trembled visibly under His bold and possessive perusal. She noted the curve of His lips as He smiled in male satisfaction, felt His eyes focus on her breasts as they heaved faster, knew His gaze went to the racing pulse in her neck. Her lips parted of their own volition. In those short minutes, she felt bare, stripped, and had to check herself from crossing her arms ovet her chest in a vain effort to cover her body.

Her eyes sought His continually during this time, trying to read His feeling within them, wondering what else He thought of her, if she was pleasing to Him. Her eyes held His for a few seconds, before lowering quickly to look at the ground, as she bowed her head imperceptibly, deferring to Him and acknowledging Him as One that was Dominant to her, One that she felt submissive to. Her being ached to kneel before Him and present herself as she had always wished, as she had always written to HIm in past e mails, opening herself to Him so that He could see all of her in a very intimate manner, to look at His leisure and touch whenever He wished.

"Hello, My precious pet", He said huskily, His voice shimmering along her already sensitive body. Chelle had to close her eyes for a moment to not shake hard, as she felt a jolt of need zing south, heat gathering inside her pussy.

"Hello, Storm hon, Sir", she replied, wondering how much longer her control would last. She was responding to Him on a very raw level, but it wasn't all just physical. She wanted to kneel before Him and sit at His feet; she was drawn to this One emotionally, mentally. She had known Him for such a while now, that her nervousness was almost gone, replaced by an intense aching need to feel Storm's touch and hear His voice again. She needed to be able to see into His eyes, and not only see what He may or may not feel for her, but also to let Him see inside her soul, to show Him what He meant to her. She Yearned to be called pet, dear heart, wench, submissive- all these names He had called her in the past, she now needed to hear them verbally. She felt so much His already it should have scared her. She still was to an extent, and knew she always would be, for He would always try to push her, yet her spirit felt freer and more alive than it had in a long time. There was no substitute for that sort of a rush.

Storm invited her to sit down and on shaky legs she obeyed. He removed her coat from her shoulders, laying it in her lap. He cupped her cheek tenderly before pulling on her hair and yanking her head backward, possessing her mouth with hunger and passion. She felt the control just barely contained and shook within His hold, her body responding to His need as she sought to get closer, opening her mouth beneath His onslaught. They broke apart, breathing heavily, and with a wicked grin on His face, He lay the coat total over her lap and took her wrists in His hands.

"You will order what you wish to eat, dear heart, but I will feed you. We have talked about how this meeting would go, and You knew if we met that I would bind your hands. You liked the idea, or was I wrong? If so, speak up now, because they won't be released until I wish it." He kissed her hard and put her hands in her lap, pulling up the front of her skirt. She was ordered to hold the piece in between her hands, and He bound her wrists thusly, so that He could access her inner sanctum more readily. He nibbled on her neck, licking at the pulse on her neck and biting harder, just enough to leave teethmarks. Later, he told Himself, He would mark her later in other ways.

Ordering in her ear to open her legs and keep them open, He whispered in her ear how He is feeling, that He is getting hard with the scent of her essence so close and knowing that He can touch her as He pleases. As He talks, His hand travels over her stomach and plants His palm over her mound, feeling the proof of her desire for Him. Storm makes her read from the menu as He plays with her nether lips, delighting in the way her cadence of speech alters so, the catch in the voice, the loss of her concentration. His ego soared as she opened her legs a little wider for Him, and her wetness caressed His fingers.

He turned to a bag that was at His side, and took out a Ben wa ball, just visible enough so that she could see it. After all, this was a restaurant, and He had to be careful not to attract any undue attention. Yes, He wanted to tease her and test His dear heart some, but He also was not going to duly embarass her. This was just the first time, after all, that T/they had met. He wanted her to stay with Him as long as His time would allow. Too soon, He knew time would run out, and He would have to go back to Angel. He loved her, but He also cared for chelle, and missed having a submissive/ slave very much. It had been too long, and He wanted to savor this time together.

Throughout lunch, He watched her as they talked, taking in her expressions, watching her signs of arousal, smiling at her flushed face, loving to say things that would make her blush, since she seemed to blush so easily. She talked of how her work was going, brought Him up to date on her living situation, how her daughter was, and how Carl was doing with the child support payments. He shook His head sadly and with no small amount of anger, when He heard Carl had been real bad about paying.

In turn, He tried to enlighten chelle about His work, about some of the people that worked there, and how He loved to talk to her. His main regret was that He didn't have enough privacy to talk to her for long, or that she didn't have the time to call as often as she said she wished to. Storm fed chelle, teasing her senses, blindfolding her. All the while, He whispered in her ear how hard He was, what He wished to do to her, as He stroked her arms, her neck, her inner heat. Several times Storm kissed His pet, His lips possessive, hard and demanding, tender and soft. His beard tickled her, and she giggled once in a while. He would growl in mock anger, punishing her with nibbles on her neck, steadily applying more pressure. Chelle sighed, melting into His embrace, tilting her head to give her One more access.

"Please", she whispered huskily, her pulse beating noticeably in her neck. He wanted to sink His teeth into her flesh and leave His teeth marks on her.

"Please, what, My pet?" he asked.

"Please. Sir, would You bite me on the neck once more?" "You like that, eh, dear heart?"

"Yes, Master", she replied, her voice catching. There was silence for a few seconds from His end, and she started tensing up, wondering if she had displeased him in some way with her request. It didn't hit her that she had called Storm Master, revealing to Him unknowingly that she had already given Him her submission, before He had even asked for it. This piece of knowledge shook Him. He was pleased she wished Him to be her master, that she felt so obviously close to Him. It also posed a new challenge: what to do with that knowledge? Should He seize it, take her and collar her, or should He once more send her away, encouraging her to seek Another Dom? That last thought didn't sit too well with Him. She was HIS, dammit! She had expressed such sentiments before, and there was a time when He was planning to spend time with her, before she had to leave Texas, leave Him.

He felt the conflict of following his heart, or following His head. In the end, the choice would have to be hers, but He felt as if by her accidentally calling Him Master, that she had pretty much already made up her mind Whom she wished to give herself to. At least subconsciously.

"Sir?" He was shaken out of his reverie and responded, answering that He was just thinking about something. When she tried to ask what, He kissed her hard and fierce, His emotions intense, transferring to her. They were both shaken by that kiss, breathing hard and fast. Chelle lay her head in the crook of His neck trustingly, her breasts rubbing against Storm's shirt with her breathing.

As if she could almost sense what He was thinking. She whispered brokenly, "Storm hon Sir- no matter what You do or don't do with me, with U/us, You will have my heart. I wished to submit to You a long time ago, and that hasn't really changed. Circumstances aren't exactly rooting for U/us, this one realizes, but I will always be Yours. I miss the daily e mails several times a day. I miss the Friday night chats we would have on AOL sometimes. I ache to hear Your voice. I ache when I DO hear Your voice. You make me ache, Master (not realizing that yet again she had addressed Him by such a title). My body responds to Your voice, and now to your touch as well as Your words. You make me feel better when I have spent time with You, and I can hear the change in Your voice when You say hello to me on the phone. I know You aren't unaffected.

Chelle let out a weary sigh, echoing from her spirit. "I know You want me to be happy, Sir, that You wish me to meet Others, and have a better chance of learning more about the lifestyle and growing as a submissive, into a slave, and as a woman. I need to ask You a question, though, Sir, if I may?" She waited for Storm's permission, plodding on before she lost her courage. Her heart was in her throat, making it hard for her to ask what was on her mind.

"Storm hon, Sir - Is it really Your wish to hear of me, to see me let Another touch me the way You have been? Is it really Your wish that I let Another place His collar around this neck and kneel before Him??? Please, do not answer now, but if You would,please let me know before we part?"

There was a pause, and chelle could feel the weight of her words being filtered through her Dear One's mind. She sighed inside, not really sure if she was brave enough to hear the answer. She was going with her instinct, laying herself on a limb, scared that He would send her away altogether. She needed him, and knew that at least to some extent, she did Him some good and made Him feel better. All she wanted to do right now was Hold Him close to her breast and stroke His head, easing His stress and making Him smile. She wanted Him to know and believe that He was special. She felt His hand cup behind her head as He placed a soft kiss on her hair. She raised her right hand to stroke her Beloved's face, smiling as His beard brushed against her fingertips.

Lunch ended after a lengthy time, and Storm slowly removed chelle's blindfold and her cuffs. He gave her instructions about going to the bathroom, telling her she was to remove the ball inside and bring it back out, washed, to be placed in His bag. Storm gave the girl 5 minutes, or He would come inside the bathroom Himself and place another ball in side her body, and she would have to hold both of them in, and walk out the restaurant. He smiled wickedly, part of Him wishing He would have to do as He said; His pet's body was already sensitive. He wondered if she would end up cumming inside the restaurant. Ahhh that would certainly give Him a valid excuse to spank her!! He knew she would be on time; however; she didn't want to have to walk out of the restaurant with both Ben wa balls inside her- not yet anyway, He corrected Himself, smiling as He plotted.

In that moment, whether He realized it or not, Storm had made a decision as to what He was going to do with chelle. It was just a matter of time now. Once He made up His mind about this, the consequences would be swift. Storm found Himself very impatient to get the feisty girl all alone.

He was right. Chelle came out on time. Storm escorted her to His car, and stood behind her as He traveled His palm over her front, massaging her breasts briefly, before resting on her lower abdomen.

"You will hold My hand inside you, pet, when I finally allow you to cum. You will have to ask Me to cum, never forget that. If you cum without permission, you will be punished. Is this understood, submissive?"

"Yes, Master", chelle replied shakily, her control in dire straits. She loved the tone of control in Storm's voice. Her body and mind were oh so aware of His nearness. She gasped sharply as He yanked her wrists in one of His hands, and pulled on her hair to tilt her head backward.

"Good. You will obey Me." It was not a question, but she understood that He still wanted her affirmation of His Dominance.

"Yes, Sir", she answered, lowering her eyes, trembling in His hold, "this girl will obey." When Storm loosened His hold, she did what she had been wanting to do since she first saw Him, and kneeled before Him, cognizant to keep her thighs together in such a setting. She did place her arms behind her back, however, and lowered her eyes and bowed her head in respect and deference for the One before her.

Storm petted her hair softly, whispering to her, "Good girl, pet."

"Thank You, Master", her words coming out naturally.

They drove to a secluded area, and had an after lunch snack, as they lay on the blanket. After awhile, chelle was told to remove her clothes for Him. During the time they were out there, she was to be accessible and nude for His viewing. She obeyed gladly, her body shaking with nerves, eyes darting around for any other people. He calmed her, assuring her that they were alone. Privately, He wouldn't mind another to be with them, but she needed to get used to being undressed around Him. One step at a time. She was skittish enough right now. He smiled, knowing it was her desire to please Him, that she wanted His touch and was aroused by Him. He was about to up the ante now.

"This should prove interesting", Storm thought to Himself. He just watched her, not saying anything. He wanted to see how she would react. Chelle figeted under His bold gaze, shivered as she watched his eyes roam over her body possessively, proud that she made Him want her. Her need was great. She wasn't sure what He wanted her to do, so she did the thing that she hadn't been able to do properly in the restaurant lot: she knelt and parted her thighs wide open, placing her arms behind her back. Keeping her back straight, she held herself proudly before Him, baring her intimate parts to His eyes, knowing He could see her wetness glistening. In deep respect and in honor, she bowed her eyes and head, speaking softly.

"A girl greets You, Sir, and hopes that this offer pleasesYou."

"Yes, it does, dear heart, thank you." He had her lay down and laid next to her, His now undressed body holding her close as His hands caressed and roamed as if they had all the time. Chelle thought the touch almost felt as if He ws claiming what was His, and felt as if she was coming home. His hands traveled further south, parting her legs wide for Him to touch as he wished.

"Stay open so I can see your pussy, precious."

"Yes Sir", chelle responded immediately.

"You called Me Master several times. Are you aware of that?" He asked of chelle.

"No, Sir, I wasn't, but..." "But what, dear heart?" "It- please don't laugh or anything- but it just felt right. It's just the way I felt. The way i feel." He blindfolded her once more, and commanded her to lay on her right side, with her arms above her head. She was instructed to not move, or talk.

12