Getting Wet with Evangeline Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

He gave a shudder and a groan as she squeezed her pussy as tight as possible on him, absolutely vice like before she started to ride, holding his shoulders as his fingers trailed through her soft pubic hair. She arched her back to push her lovely boobs out towards him as he thrust up to meet her as she pushed down on his erection, building up the pace till she was pumping down hard on him, her tight ass slapping against his thighs. She knew she was doing something right for him as she rode, squeezing her pussy, as his hand grabbed at her breast, giving an enthusiastic grope, and at her firm arse, taking a good hold on it. Evie didn't mind, loving her body being worshipped in such a way as she rode his cock hard, leaning down to kiss him passionately, jolting her hips on his cock in short, sharp thrusts to work at his head, feeling him arch in pleasure beneath her. She moved down to his at his neck as she worked her hips, rolling and rotating them as much as possible to really stimulate the tip of his thick cock. Kneeling back up over him, she squeezed her pussy tight again, making him shiver, only this time she didn't release. She worked out, and could hold her muscles well, and with that she pushed down onto him, feeling his rock hard cock drive up through her tight pussy, stretching her out as his hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down to make her take it, stirring up his dominance and lust once more.

He quite forcefully pushed Evangeline Lilly off his cock, onto her knees on the sand beside him. Quickly pulling up to his knees himself, he pushed her down to all fours with an easy shove to her back, Evie evidently quite aware what he wanted to do to her and happy to welcome it, feeling rain dropping onto her sandy back. She gave a gasp as his hand connected hard with her arse, delivering a good spank to her firm rear, followed by another, and another, and then a final one before he grabbed her hips and pressed his cock to her juicy opening. She didn't wait for him, shoving back hard to get him inside her, feeling him almost fall over her back as he just slipped deeply into her silky haven, his cock surging inside her, hardening a little. Evie knew it wouldn't be long now, he was close, and so was she.

She gave a murmur of pleasure at the rough, scratching sensation of him brushing sand from her back as they built up a rhythm again quickly, pumping down into her, rubbing over her G-spot now and quickly making her orgasm gather inside her, making her realise she'd come a lot sooner than she thought. She started to fuck back harder onto him, reaching down to give her clit a good, firm rub to take her close as fast as possible. Evie could tell by the way he was fucking her that he was getting close, as he had a tight hold on her waist and was pumping vigorously into her and going deep into her pussy, not quite with the primal lust of an imminent climax but clearly close. It was a treat for her then that her orgasm was breaking on her now, and she withdrew her hand to dig it back into the sand with her other one, shoving back hard on him now to get him as deep as possible and spur him to pick up the pace.

She wasn't disappointed, as after few speechless moments of him pounding her like she'd never felt she burst into a huge orgasm, her whole body tightening up, back arching and pussy clenching on his invading cock. It didn't stop him though, he continued to slam against her arse, lighting her body up even more as her orgasm rushed through her, making her arms shake beneath her as she wailed her ecstasy to the secluded beach, crashing waves and soaking rain. Both of them were absolutely dripping wet now from that and the sweat of their exertion, Evie feeling his fingers dig into her side as he suddenly pounded on her with the kind of primal lust she expected when he was about to come. He was worried that she'd ask him to pull out, but was delighted and even more turned on when at the slightest hesitation she suddenly thrust back hard to take him, signalling that she was his to own and fill up.

Grabbing her waist hard he just went for it, letting instinct take over as he pounded on her, holding back as long as possible, hearing Evie screaming with pleasure as his hard fucking of her made her climax again immediately on the bounce in a multiple orgasm, her pussy pulsing and squeezing at him, desperate for his sperm. As he reached his peak he fucked her harder and faster than he knew he could, almost knocking her face down in the sand he was so energetic, pushing up on his toes a bit before jamming himself hard into her, the hardest he had in their session. He felt something give a little inside her as he did, Evie knowing it as her cervix yielding, and then exploded deep inside her with a loud cry of release and pleasure, Evie loving it as his cock swelled even bigger and harder inside her velvet tunnel. She relished the feel of his cock repeating this several times as he ejaculated heavily within her, shuddering and withdrawing a little then pulling her back by her hips to pull depth with each one, until with one last push, he relaxed, rocking back down on his heels and pulling her with him so she knelt, still embedded on his twitching, softening cock.

Pulling forward slowly, Evie slipped off his cock, hearing him gasp as his now sensitive head slid past her tight entrance, though it wasn't so tight after the fucking he'd just given her. She dropped down onto the sand on her side, exhausted after how hard he'd just taken her, looking to him as he lowered himself down beside her, neither of them caring they lay naked on the beach in the rain, just pulling in close to one another and sharing a deep, soulful kiss to wrap up their fantastic shag in the wake of their fantastic orgasms. Cuddling close together, they just lay blissfully for a few minutes with each other, till they finally felt that the unpleasant coldness of the rain and the gritty sand was too much. Sitting up, he grabbed his shorts and Evie's bikini bottoms, handing them to her as she sat up. Pulling his shorts on, he looked over to watch the gorgeous, sexy Canadian lift up and slip her little black bikini on.

Evie felt some of his come leak from her pussy as she did, feeling a surge of excitement at the random sex she'd just had in full view on a beach, quiet or not. Pulling them into place round her dripping snatch and firm arse, she stood up and retrieved her bikini top from near her bag and towel, which had luckily stayed quite sheltered against the base of the palm tree. Pulling it over her head, she happily let him watch as she settled it and then tied it again behind her back.

"So...fancy getting a cup of coffee?" she asked nonchalantly, as if they hadn't just had a rampant lovemaking session right there.

"Um, yeah that sounds great," he said, a bit taken aback.

"Cool, then let's go," she said with a beaming smile, picking up her stuff.

"Well, I'll need to go by mine to get some clothes you know, and take a shower," he said, picking up both their boards.

"Don't worry, there's a shower at my place," she said with a sexy sideway smile, giving a wink before she turned round to head back towards her car, leaving him to watch her pert ass as he followed...

To be continued...

*****

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me feedback with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
12