Getting What She Wants

Story Info
Even the life of a Princess can get boring.
2.2k words
4.18
27.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess Barellia was decidedly bored with her day. She had woken up that morning in her four poster bed, when the sun shining through her windows had finally managed to heat up her face through the thick curtains hanging down. It had woken her from a drowsy half sleep where she had had any number of entertaining dreams that she could only remember glimpses of.

But, the good thing about being a Princess is that you get to make your own dreams. She had woken and enjoyed a nice slow bath and a walk around her private gardens, and had some fun throwing some pebbles into her fish pond. While the grounds around her chambers were just as enchanting as ever, they were exactly the same as they had been every day this week. Being a Princess, she couldn't just run out and wander around the city. She could, of course, decide to go off to one of her county villas, taking all her maids and bodyguards along, and she could actually do that on a whim, but it wasn't quite the same thing as being actually free.

If she was one of the common girls, running around on the city streets outside of the wall of her gardens , she would probably have more things to do today. She tried to imagine what life must be like for the maids, and the cooking girls, and sewing girls and even the girls from the richer families, having all sorts of adventures. She was not a stupid girl, and although she did not have too much experience in the wide world outside, she could put a picture together in her mind. She could imagine them, walking in the dirty noisy streets, ducking and moving into the many alleyways that made up the maze of the city. She imagined them holding up their long skirts in the hot dusty summers, and fanning themselves as the sweat rolled down their faces. And as she begin to remember the echoes of her own dreams of the nights before, her thoughts turned to what those young women might do to the young men, perhaps meeting by chance in one of those dusty, hot, yet shadowy alleys. She thought of what those rough men might be like, rough and smelly, different than the polite dukes and barons she had to dance with. She imagined they might have the rough hewn looks of her bodyguards, but without the shiny armor. She imagined her bodyguards, minus the armor, instead wearing weathered leathers and with their faces looking more worn and rugged.

Barellia had not been too sheltered in her life. She had on many occasions gone to parties or outings with groups of young Nobles, and had used the chances to get close to some of the handsomer young Lords. She had encouraged them with words and looks to run their hands down her young body, although they had not gotten too far, since they were always around other people, and a Princess is watched constantly. She had on several occasions had a hand reach underneath her expensive robe, to touch her full creamy white breasts and hard little red nipples. As she thought of these memories, she reclined back on her silken sheets and lightly touched herself, running her hands over her breasts and down her body. While a Princess may have to be modest in public, in private she should indulge herself as much as possible. She ran her hands all over her body, enjoying the cold shivers that followed and how they contrasted themselves with the warm day. She enjoyed the feeling of her soft young body underneath her hands, but today her sensation had an extra excitement: she was imagining what it would feel like to have a man's sharp teeth on her neck, his stubble against her soft creamy breasts, and his rough leathery hands tracing down her belly to the sensitive, pale white skin of her thighs. Her own hands between her legs were exciting her, but they were too delicate, too cool. As her body started to spasm with her approaching climax, she knew that she would have to replace them with something better. Even as her mind blanked out with the pleasant yellow light of release, it was planning for her to see if her fantasy could come true.

It was the next week when Barellia was finally able to carry our her plan. It would have been easy enough, with the resources at her disposal, to do it the very next day, but she wanted to do it properly.

She even considered waiting for perhaps weeks, for the absolutely perfect time, but once the plan had come together in her mind, she wanted to put it into action as soon as possible. So it was that she announced to her household that she would like to go on a personal pilgrimage to the Lake of the Eye, a scenic spot located in the mountains. The Lake was considered somewhat of a shrine, and somewhat of just a pretty lake in the hills. She said that she would be leaving on horseback, accompanied by the chief of her bodyguards and a single squad of men. It was a time of peace, so there wouldn't be any problems with her taking a day trip like this.

When Friday morning dawned, she was up before the sun had burned off the clouds, saddling her horse and preparing her clothing for the day. It was a sign of her excitement that she was so ready to go. Even for a Princess, Barellia was fond of sleeping in. Of course, her retinue were already suited up and ready to go when she joined them in the courtyard, like the good soldiers they were. As they rode out in the early morning mist, she kept the Captain of her guard by her, while the rest of the soldiers rode either in front of her or behind her, at a respectful distance. As they left the town and made their way through country fields on the way to the low foothills, she talked with him a little. He was a handsome, intelligent man, who was deceptively strong beneath his slender frame. He was not much of a talker, but his piercing eyes showed his intelligence. Barellia enjoyed the thrill of deception, of carrying on a normal conversation with him at the same time that she was mentally undressing him.

As they climbed higher in the mountains, the normal heat of the day was counteracted by their higher elevation, and this matched the alternate shivers of cool and hot that ran through Barellia's body. Her lust built slowly, since she couldn't indulge it fully, but even with the distractions of keeping up her facade, and paying attention to the beautiful scenery she was passing through, her lust had still grown to a heavy pressure in her belly by the time they got to the lake.

They dismounted at the lake, looking across its clear surface, lightly whipped by the mountain wind. The lake was not that wide, only a few hundred yards across, and was shallow in most places. In the middle of the lake was a small island, that wouldn't take more than two minutes to walk across. The island was almost in the middle of the lake, and could be reached by fording through the lake. The lake's bottom was covered with round, colorful rocks that could be seen clearly through the clear, cold water.

While her other bodyguards dismounted, still at a respectful distance, she talked to the Captain of her guard. She explained that she wished to go to that island, and while she could wade through the water, it would hardly do for a Princess, and one dressed as she was, to do so. She needed him to pick her up and carry her. He quickly obeyed, and she could tell that even as sharp as he was, he was not cunning enough to realize that a sweet young woman like her, barely out of her teenage years, could be planning anything. When he picked her up in his strong arms, one arm under her thighs, and the other around her back and shoulders, she wondered how she was going to keep herself under control for the walk across the lake. She couldn't help but let a moan of desire escape her lips, a moan she hoped for now would sound like a grunt as she shifted into position. Immediately, the tension in her womanhood, which she had kept under control, sprang full to life, and she could feel herself throbbing with desire.

The walk across the lake was the longest, hardest and most exciting ten minutes of her life. She was consumed with the knowledge that soon enough, in such a short time, she would be rewarded with the pleasure she wanted. Even with that knowledge, and the arrogance that a princess like her had, she was also slightly nervous, wondering if her Captain would refuse the offer she was soon to give him. But even this was a bit of a treat for her: it is not often that a princess like her had to worry about not getting what she wanted. And always there was the physical pressure of him all over her: she was tempted many times to reach out and press her mouth against his, or at least to subtly let her breasts, and their hard nipples, rub up against him.

But she wanted to complete her plan, and she took the penultimate step just as they had almost finished their journey to the island. She managed to squirm just a little, and fall out of his arms, into the cold mountain water. The water wasn't too deep at this point, and she quickly stood up, and waded up to the shore of the island. She hastily and nervously apologized for her "clumsiness", and then took him by the hand and led him into the middle of the island, until they were out of sight of the outside.

"I better get out of these wet clothes" she said, trying to keep a straight face, and also trying not to beg him right there to touch her body.

Her dress came off in one motion (she had planned this, after all), leaving her in nothing but the sexiest bra and panties a princess could manage.

He was about to say something, perhaps along the lines of asking her if she would be cold, when a sudden light came on in his eyes. His belief in her innocence wasn't too strong to dull his sharp mind, she saw.

"And you are going to keep me warm", she said, throwing her arms around him, and pressing her body, with its goosebumps, against him. "Although you have to get out of those cold clothing to do that."

"But, don't you think..."

She kissed him, hard, enjoying the surprising softness of his lips.

She broke the kiss.

"But Princess..."

"But what?"

"I am meant to protect you, not use you..."

"You are meant to serve me. I gave you an order."

"I could be punished if..."

"You could be punished for refusing my orders. And no one is going to see us here."

He looked confused, so she changed tactics, instead giving him a fetching look, pleading with her eyes.

He slowly complied with her orders, taking off most of his clothing. Even before he was done, she was running her hands up and down his body, pressing into it, and kissing him greedily. She pushed him into the ground and straddled one of his strong muscular thighs, lightly but firmly rubbing herself against him as she kissed him all over. The next few minutes, which seemed to pass at a rate she couldn't understand, were divided between feelings of excited insistence and dreamy langour. At one moment, she thought that all of the world was the pounding of her pulse, and the next moment, her mind was filled with the feel of the sunlight, the warm smell of the grass, and the soft sound of the lake in the distance.

It was her Captain's response that finally awakened her to the final act of her drama. At first he had been passive, but her young firm body, joyfully riding him, was something that not even a man with his self-discipline could resist for long. Soon she felt his strong hands on her backside, pulling her hard against him. The level of sensation underneath her panties went up several notches, and she quickly told him she had to take them off. As soon as she could feel the bareness of her wet, swollen womanhood against his muscular thigh, she knew she had to ride him until she gained release. But her own excitement wasn't all she wanted, she also wanted him to desire her with a rough passion. As soon as she started rubbing her engorged center against him, he guided her soft hand between his legs. As soon as she felt him, hard and wet at the tip, her excitement, and his, spiraled up, and within a moment they were both yelling in climax.

As she rolled off of him, and looked him in the eye, enjoying the look of lust and bemusement in his face, she knew that her decision had been a good one. And, the Princess knew her adventures had just started.