Getting What You Wish For...

Story Info
Sometimes you don't know what you want til you get it.
4.1k words
4.32
23.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The west end club was full of stockbrokers, lawyers, models and pimps. Two women scanned the dancers and the groups of people catching up, laughing, trying to be heard. The blonde slowly raised a hand and, one long finger pointing, she spoke into the brunette's ear. The brunette's eye followed her companion's finger and a slow smile trickled over her lips. She turned back to the blonde and kissed her lingeringly on the lips.

The two women pivoted on their spiky heels, turning as one, and began to weave their bodies in and out of the tight spaces, avoiding hands and fingers, their eyes necessarily blank. They disappeared into the crowd.

When next they could be observed, they were standing at the periphery of a group of young men, loud, a little drunk, certainly a little Charlied. The group took a while to realise they weren't alone but as soon as Rob caught sight of the girls, his heartbeat quickened. He had a moment of de je vu; he felt he had seen them somewhere before. He felt excitement grip him as they both looked at him. The brunette crooked a finger at him and the blonde ran the tip of her tongue around her full lips. His cock reacted immediately.

"Mike? See those two girls there? I'm just going over to say hello."

"Mate, woo hoo! Me too! Can't let you have all the fun."

The two friends pushed their way through the crowd. Face to face with the girls, Rob found himself a bit tongue-tied which was unusual for him. From a distance, the two faces were beautiful, up close they were extraordinary to look at. They were equally gorgeous, very model-like - slender bodies, at louche but studied way of standing, as though arranged for a photo shoot. The blonde one, Perry, had deep blue eyes and full soft lips. Her nose was small, delicate, and her cheeks dimpled. Rob wanted to kiss that mouth. The brunette called herself Nikita. Her eyes were the colour of bitter chocolate, outlined with thick dark lashes, her cheek bones sharp and her mouth a slash of red in her tanned face. Hers was a cruel look, and a foil for the blonde softness of Perry. Rob was less sure about Nikita but an image of both the girls together hardened his dick and made his palms sweat. He wanted them both at the same time. But if Mike was coming along then he'd happily just stick to Perry.

The two men were soon put to rights over their desires. Perry and Nikita told Rob very quickly that they only wanted him and they wanted to leave now. There was no small talk, no first time etiquette. Within five minutes of meeting the women, Rob was on his way out of the club he'd only entered an hour before. Mike had protested but no-one was listening.

Up on the pavement, a black cab slid into place in front of them. The three of them climbed in. Rob expected the fun to start now but the girls sat closely together, opposite him, watching him carefully. Were they sizing him up, seeing if he was a danger to them, he wondered. After all, they didn't know him; they took a bit of a risk when they picked up men in clubs. He was bemused and slightly uncomfortable. The couple of times he asked a question, he was met with silence. Fair enough, he thought, it's some kind of game they play when they go hunting. He could live with that.

After some twenty minutes, the cab pulled up outside a tall dark house, made darker by the illuminated houses that nestled around it.

The two girls glided out of the cab, pausing only for each other, holding each other's hand, clipping across the pavement to the wrought iron gate that creaked gently when they pushed it open. Rob, on the other hand, made mince of the simplest things. He climbed out of the cab, turned to pay off the driver, only to have the cab pull away very quickly. Ok, he thought, weird. Perhaps they'd already paid without him seeing them do it. He was a bit drunk and the drugs were blurring him somewhat. He walked across the pavement, and tripped on a paving stone which sat higher than the others. As he righted himself, he banged into the gate which made a savage screeching sound. The noise grated on his senses and sobered him a little. He gazed out on the street around him, but there was no sign that anyone was investigating. Perhaps he was just more sensitive than usual he thought. Rob looked ahead towards the house and saw the front door closing. He shut the gate gently behind him and ran up the path to the front steps, taking these two at a time he came face to face with a closed door. He knocked quietly on it. The door opened. He laughed, "Thanks, girls. You're a coupla pranksters alright." He stepped inside and looked behind the door but the space was empty. He heard the whisper of laughter on the air around him. They were up ahead of him. He followed the laughter out of the hallway and into a room from which a wide staircase rose. High up on the wall above him an oblong of light trembled and then slowly began to narrow. A door was closing. It had to be them. This really was a game and he couldn't wait to catch them.

He took off his shoes, and in socked feet he crept up the stairs, noting how wide each tread was. A dark coloured carpet ran up the centre of the stairs. He placed his weight carefully on each tread. He was in no hurry. They couldn't go too far.

As he climbed higher and higher, he found himself less sure of where the room was. From below it had seemed that it was on the second floor but none of the doors were on the right side and surely the house was taller than he had thought possible. He seemed to have been climbing forever when just as he was thinking about turning around and leaving, the door appeared. It was the only one on the right side of the house. As he opened it, a pale oblong of light filtered onto the floor behind him. As he opened it further, the oblong crossed the floor and began to climb the wall. This was indeed it.

The only light in the room came from the moon high above the skylight. The single piece of furniture he could see was a large four poster bed, hung around with white chiffon that undulated gently. Through the opaque hangings, figures moved languorously. He trod softly across the floor, the thick carpet deadening any sound. He stood at the foot of the bed and gently pulled apart one section of curtaining. He couldn't believe his eyes. The two girls lay naked amongst the bedclothes and pillows. They were stroking each other's bodies, gazing into each other's eyes. Rob's erection was instantaneous and painful – his cock wanted out of his trousers. With one movement, they both turned to look at him. Was it disdain he read in their eyes? But if so, it was gone in a flash as they simultaneously reached out their arms to him. Still with an arm wrapped around each other, they drew Rob down to them. Perry pulled him down onto her and began to kiss him, long deep full kisses, her soft lips both tender and hard. Her teeth gently bit the inside of his lips, she sucked his tongue into her mouth, stroking his head, his cheeks, his ears with her fingers, drawing him down into her. He was melting. She was doing things to him that he craved for but which most women either ignored or forgot to do. His ears and cheeks were so sensitive. The whorls of his ears responded instantly to being traced by loving fingers. His tongue became more demanding of hers and of her mouth in general.

Rob remembered Nikita when he felt lips encircling his big toe as it hung out of the end of the bed. His first reaction was to pull his foot away but he wasn't a rough man and, caution prevailing, he tried gently to extricate his foot. She didn't let him. She held his foot in her hand and slid his next toe into her mouth. It felt like velvet, like warm chocolate, bathing his foot. It was both a sexy feeling and a ticklish one. He couldn't decide. When she trailed her hand up the back of his leg, toes still inside her mouth, the feeling turned to one of pure pleasure. Now he couldn't differentiate between the erotic sensations in his mouth and the ones on his feet. He was melting again, becoming soft and moist, losing his sense of himself as a whole and becoming pure sensation. For the first time ever he found himself not caring about being on top of a situation. He wanted to be underneath, he wanted everything done to him. He wanted to be selfish.

As suddenly as Nikita had suckled his toes, she stopped. She clambered up the bed and perched herself above the two recumbent figures. Rob looked up at her and watched fascinated as her parted legs gave a wonderful view of her sex. She didn't look at him; her eyes were on the female form that lay just in front of her. As she watched her girlfriend, she slid her hand down the front of her belly to her shaven pussy. All that warm smooth flesh; Rob couldn't keep his eyes off the way her hand spidered its way downwards. Her middle finger slid inside her and when she pulled it out it was covered in a clear fluid. She brought the finger up to her mouth, slipped it in and sucked it, eyes fastened on Perry's.

Rob had by necessity parted from the delights of Perry, all the more in order to watch Nikita, to cleave his vision to her wet delights. She now had room to move forward and she did so. Her plump moist lips sat directly over Perry's mouth. Neither moved, their eyes still locked. Rob moved himself down the bed so that his vision would be unimpaired. He wanted to see them both, together. He watched a teardrop of liquid slide out of Nikita's pink hole and drop onto Perry's upper lip. She languidly flicked her tongue out and caught the pearl of juice up. Her tongue lingered on her lip for a few seconds and Rob felt an incredible desire rush through him. He wanted to suck the juice from her tongue but, as he made a hesitant move, her tongue slid back inside her mouth. She smiled up at Nikita who, in one fluid motion, uncurled her body and stretched out on the bed. Perry's tongue came out again as she slid into position between her lover's long legs. Nikita sighed as the fleshy torpedo prepared to enter the wet hole. Rob could no longer see the tongue, hidden as it was in Nikita's wet hot folds but he could imagine it, jutting in and out, gathering honey, the lips gently bitten and sucked on. Nikita lifted her head and watched him, a tiny smirk on her lips. Ah, he thought, it's part of the game.

Rob climbed off the bed and unbuckled his trousers. He pushed them down to his ankles and stepped out of them rather clumsily as he began to unbutton his shirt. Nikita continued to watch him, a sly look in her eyes. He wondered how she was able to separate her mind from what was happening to her pussy. It seemed as if she was in two different places – on the bed and also somewhere else, watching. He shook his head to clear his mind. The coke was still playing with his mind. Unbuttoning his shirt seemed to take forever and in a quick movement he ripped it open. Nikita's eyes opened mock wide.

He pulled his cock out of his boxer shorts. He loved to feel a woman's mouth and tongue on his cock while his underpants still encumbered him. He didn't know why. Perhaps it went back to his teenage years with his first girlfriend. No condom, no sex - but plenty of oral.

Rob knelt on the bed, in line with Nikita's red mouth. Holding his cock in his hand he motioned to her to take it in her mouth. He pressed against the mattress so that his cock head was close to her face. She looked at it and then very lazily looked up at him. She didn't make a move towards him. Why not? He wondered. There was nothing wrong with his manhood. In fact, he was damn proud of it. It was bigger than most and he had never had any complaints about it. Even ex-girlfriends would visit him to have sex. Didn't bother him. Action was action.

As he watched Nikita's red mouth, she suddenly threw her head backwards, her back arching. She was coming now and Rob could see he was forgotten. He was mesmerised by her orgasm. She didn't make a sound but she grabbed the bed covers, the veins in her arms standing out, sweat beading on her face, a tear sliding out of her eye. Even when the main orgasm was over, her body continued to spasm. As her tremors began to subside, Perry climbed up her lover's body and leaning over her, she began to lick the sweat from her face. As Nikita returned to this world, she puckered her lips and Perry kissed her. Rob imagined the two girls trading the salty saliva, the pungent tastes of Nikita's sex mixing with her body's sweat. His cock hardened again. Fuck, he wanted to hammer them both. He looked at Perry's round fair arse poised over Nikita's body. Without thinking, he spat in his hand and rubbed his saliva over his cock head. He moved around until he was kneeling between Nikita's legs with his cock pointed at Perry's arse. In one quick movement, he put both hands on her waist and pulled himself directly into her hole. God, he slid in as though he belonged there. He slid in until his cock could go no further, he was buried inside her. He stayed still a moment to feel the warmth and tightness. Perry stirred beneath him, tried to shake him away. She called out Nikita's name. He felt the bed move and watched as Nikita climbed off the bed and advanced towards him.

Rob came to in an unknown room. His head throbbed badly, he could feel a soreness on the back of his head, and his throat was achingly dry. He reached an arm up to touch his head but he found he couldn't move. He opened his eyes wide and saw Nikita and Perry across the room from him. They stood watching him, Perry's head on her girlfriend's shoulder, Nikita's arm around her waist. Perry's blue eyes were flat, emotionless but Nikita's dark eyes smouldered with anger. With a painful twist of his head, Rob saw his situation. He was tied up, spreadeagled on some kind of contraption. He was fastened tightly and, except for a little movement of his fingers and toes, he couldn't move anything. He felt a tremor of fear run through him.

He began to speak and found his mouth stopped up with material. Now he was scared. Nikita let go of Perry and swayed over to him on high heels that put her face at level with his. Something about this position, the fact he was tied up and she was naked except for a pair of heels, fuelled his dampened lust and despite his fear, or because of it, his cock responded. He watched her large firm breasts which bounced gently, the small erect nipples, her flat stomach, the naked pudenda. He wanted to dip his tongue into her sex and taste her as Perry had done.

She stopped in front of him. She reached out and took his penis in her hand, squeezing it gently. "Arse fucking of girls is not allowed, Rob," she said softly. "Arse fucking of boys is though." Rob shook his head. "Yes, Rob, and you aren't really in a position to say no anyway." Her smile was sweetly cruel.

She walked to the side of him. "This wheel to which you are tied will enable us to fuck you from behind." She saw the look on his face and perhaps intentionally misinterpreted it. "Oh, don't worry, Rob, we aren't going to get a man to do the job. No, we are more than capable of feeding your fantasy." Again, Rob shook his head. Not his fantasy!

"Rob, you are a lover of team sports, yes? You play games with balls. Afterwards, you and your friends shower and change in rooms where you can all see what you have to show. We know this, because it's generally what men do. We also know that generally, though not always, men are quite fascinated by other men's penises. You have a lovely big cock so I think that lots of men look at it and are jealous and not a little bit excited by it. You didn't know that? We have done the research. I think your cock would rate highly in men's fantasies."

Rob opened his eyes wide to show her that this really wasn't his fantasy. He didn't want a cock up his arse.

"We will be gentle with you, dear Rob. Although I'm not sure that you would have been gentle with Perry had we not stopped you in time. Perry? Come here, sweetheart."

Perry walked towards them, her blue eyes less vacant now, an excitement beginning to rise in them. She wore a tiny g-string and a leather belt with what looked like a purse attached to the front of it, sitting just over her pudenda. The belt wrapped around her hips and under her thighs. She stopped in front of him and Nikita walked away out of his sight. He heard a drawer being opened and closed. She returned and stood next to Perry. She held up for Rob to see a black latex cock, not unlike that used as a vibrator by his last girlfriend. She then connected it to the purse in front of Perry's pussy. She now held up a tube of lube. "I'm going to be kinder to you than you were to Perry. Saliva is not very gentleman-like. I am going to spread this lube on your butt and Perry's cock."

Rob was horrified. No way. He struggled to pull himself free but only succeeded in chafing his wrists. He tried to spit the cloth out of his mouth, with the intention of screaming. Surely someone else lived in this god-forsaken joint!

"Rob, don't bother. You will only hurt yourself. How do you know you won't enjoy this? I think actually that you will end up wanting it again and again. I think you will want it so much you will keep coming back for more." He looked into her eyes. Dark and evil he thought. He clenched his arse tightly together. He wouldn't let them in.

Perry walked around behind him. Nikita followed. He felt a cool liquid being rubbed around his arse hole and a finger penetrated him. He heard Nikita laugh. "Unclench, Rob, we don't want you to hurt yourself."

He felt his cheeks being pulled apart and two fingers inserted. They slid in and then out again. It didn't hurt as much as he'd thought. Then the image of the black cock came into his mind and he clenched again. That thing would kill him!

He felt something press at the entrance to his anus. It rubbed up and down his crack, then his cheeks were parted again and the round thing sat for a long moment at his entrance again. He tried to clench but couldn't. He felt completely helpless and yet he couldn't help himself – he was intrigued. He also saw himself being rewarded for being a good boy – a fuck-a-thon with two gorgeous, sensual women. His cock tingled.

As his imagination opened up an array of delights for him, he was plundered. He gasped. He had almost forgotten the situation he was in. The thick cock went slowly inside him, he felt it travel inside him, he imagined a train in a tunnel. As quickly as it entered him, the cock began to withdraw. It hurt but not in a rough unbearable way. Perhaps he had wanted this and not realised. Yet what did this say about him? As confusion battled with pleasure, Nikita walked around to the front of him. She took his cock in her hand and gently began to rub it, pushing the foreskin backwards and forwards. His cock grew in her hand, as she tugged on his shaft. Backwards and forwards, tugging and pulling. The two women shared the same rhythm. He became mesmerised by the motions, one inside his body, the other outside it but connected to it. He closed his eyes, and another image came into his mind. A tangle of bodies, arms and legs, pulsing cock and dripping pussies, lips and eyes, ears and hair, fingers and toes mishmashed in utter abandonment. He wanted to feel their skin against his again and to taste their mouths and their pussies. Bury his face in their hair and their scent. As he imagined licking and sucking them both, fucking their pliant bodies, his orgasm began to build. If a feeling could roar, that's what this orgasm felt like. It seemed to come from deep within his soul, to fire along his veins, to flood his senses until all he was, was this incredible wall of sensual feeling. He couldn't speak his pleasure, or move to show his pleasure, all he could do was let it overpower him, let the force of it buckle his knees, tremble through his arms, veining them, and force his head against the back of the wheel. And finally his come shot out of his cock, like a river cascading out of a breached dam wall.

12