Ghetto Fairy Tales Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just made it back home when I heard my father's car pull into our driveway. While he was parking the car I took my videotape out of his Video camera and placed it back in its case in his room.

They next few hours I spent lying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I was emotionally and physically drained. I didn't even come down for dinner. I just passed out and went to sleep. I was so fucking tired, I didn't wake up until about 11am Saturday morning. The first thing I did was look out my window. Mr. And Mr.'s Livingston were just coming out on their deck. Everything seemed pretty normal. I open my window to see if I could hear any thing.

" Is Vicki going to come out of her room today," said Mr. Livingston.

Mrs. Livingston replied, " She said she'll be down later…. she's not feeling Well."

Hearing her say that gave me a little relief. Vicki had survived her encounter me. This all happened over ten years ago. That Sunday, I got into a big fight with my father and my mother. I packed up my shit and went back to Brooklyn. I'm 28 years old now; I have a wife and 2 kids. My Wife tapped me on my thigh and asked me what was wrong as we drove to my parent house. I spoke to my parent last week for the first time in ten years. I also haven't been back to Westchester since then. I told my wife that I was just a little nervous about seeing my parents.

It was a little awkward when we arrived but when my parent saw my kids and my beautiful wife it seemed like ten years of anger just disappeared. While my wife and kids got to know my parent's I snuck upstairs to my old bedroom. The first thing I did was look out of my window into the backyard of the Livingston's. And there she was standing by her pool with her back to me. I knew it was her cause I would never forget that ass. Then a few seconds later a tall White guy came out of her house. He walked up to her and said,

" Dinners ready honey…. come on inside."

He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. When Vicki turned around her stomach looked huge. She looked like she was pregnant. She also looked happy and I was happy for her. She looked up at my window. She locked her eyes into mine. I could feel the blood rush to my head. Her eyes froze me. It was the first time in ten years that I have actually scene her face. I have only scene those eyes stare at me in my nightmare's. In my nightmares her eyes blind me, in my dreams there're bright white and glow. That's been the image I have lived with for the past ten years. The memories of that Friday afternoon have cursed and haunted me for 10 fucking years. This time it was for real and I wasn't dreaming. My heart started beating. I was terrified. Vicki then raised her hand, smiled and waved at me. I raised my hand and waved back…

Her waving at me made me feel good. It gave me relief. In my twisted mind, I took her smile and her wave as a gesture of forgiveness. Think what you want my friends, but that's how I felt. I then went into my old closet. Under a pile of boxes was a loose floorboard where I used to hide shit from my parents. I moved the boxes and lifted the loose board. Everything was there exactly the way I left it ten years ago…everything was there, except for the Videotape.

The end

The Author of this story, Blackzilla and the entire Zilla Network. Do not promote rape or drugging people. This is just a story and nothing else. It is intended for mature adults only.

Peace…and May God Have Mercy on all of our Souls.

As always, I will respond to all E-mail.