Ghetto Fairy Tales Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my finger out of her cunt for inspection. My finger was loaded up with her juices. When I stopped she opened her eyes and looked down at me. I brought my finger up to my nose and took a whiff. Even her cunt smell good. She had no odor at all. I stuck the tip of my finger in my mouth and tasted a sample of her liquid. Her Eyes grew wide as though she had never seen some shit like that before.

"Mmmmm... Not bad baby... Not bad at all for an old bitch... I'll bet that fat pussy came pump out a gallon of this stuff."

I plunged my finger back into pussy and scooped out another fresh batch of her cunt juice.

"Look at that...here taste it... Its good...Give it a try."

I was gonna fuck with her, before I fucked her. When I brought my hand up to her lips. She locked her lips shut and shook her head. I guess she had forgotten who was in charge. I sat up and put the gun to her head.

"What's the matter Maureen...You've Never tasted your own pussy before...Check this out Maureen...Tonight you're gonna do a lot of thing You've probably never done before...Yeah that's right...I told you before...Its non-negotiable...Now open your mouth stick out your tongue and suck this shit off my finger."

I guess Maureen was the type of woman that needed a little encouragement from time to time. It took her a few seconds to processes what I had just said. And then like magic her lips parted and I pushed my slimy finger into her mouth.

"Yeah... That's it s baby... Lick it...See Its not so bad."

Maureen closed her mouth and started sucking her own cunt juice off my finger. Her mouth felt nice and warm and really wet. Like most white women her lips were thin as paper. But they felt good. They also sent an instant message to my cock that also liked to get sucked. I started pumping my finger in and out of Maureen's mouth as though it saw a smaller version of my cock.

"You like that shit huh... I know you white bitches love sucking cocks. You bitches will suck a mans cock way before you even think of giving him the pussy."

I pulled my finger out of her mouth and immediately her facial expression soured. She looked like she was appalled. Her face had crinkled up as though she had tasted something horrible. I tasted her fucking cunt, it wasn't that bad to me. I don't know why she was making faces. If she thought that was fucked up, then she better get prepared for a long night. Cause my cock was going in her mouth next.

I sat back down on the couch and took a nice long guzzle from my forty. I lit another cigarette and sat back. Maureen looked like she was all cried out. She was whimpering but she wasn't shedding any more tears.

"Come here baby... get on your knees."

Maureen got on her knees and squatted down in front of me with. My dick was hard and ready to go but I was still curious about this woman who was kneeling down buck naked in front of me. I took another sip of my brew and another drag on my smoke.

"How long have you been married Maureen." This time I spoke in a civilized tone.

She told me that she had been married for 32 years.

"Damn you got married when you was 20 years old."

She nodded her head and looked at me with a crooked eye.

"You mean to tell me that you've been with the same man for 30 years...shit that's a long fucking time...Was he your first?...Well you know what I mean... was he the first guy to fuck the fat pussy?"

With each question I asked her my excitement heightened. I guess my blunt and insensitive questions shook her a little. I'll bet know body has ever talk to this Lilly white cracker like this before.

"Yes... he was my first...I...I've never been with another man."

"Damn lady... Thirty fucking years with the same mother fucker...I'll bet you've never even seen another mans cock up close and personal."

She just nodded her head. I couldn't believe it.

"Damn, I guess you love him...me I don't love nothing...Well let me rephrase that."

I sat up and looked deep into her tearstain eyes and said,

"I love Money and PUSSY...And you know what Maureen...There is only one thing on this earth that I love more then pussy...And that's NEW PUSSY"

Maureen looked at me as if I was crazy. I just laughed at her, but I was dead serious. There's nothing like a brand new moist place to stick my cock in. And Maureen's was that place. I felt like Captain Kirk From Star Trek. Why? Because I knew my cock was about to "Boldly Go Were No Man Has gone Before." Well, at least no Black Man.

"Maureen...It time baby...Listen up girl... You are going to unzip my pants. Then you are going to haul out my big black fucking cock...and then you're gonna suck on that motha-fucka as though your life depended on it. Cause it does."

"No...Please... I don't want to do that...Please...I'm not very good at it...Please don't make me suck it."

I didn't say a word. I just simple placed the gun to her head and gave her an evil look. That's was enough to get her hands up and on my zipper. When she reached in my pants my cock jumped. And her hand jumped out of my short.

"Hey... lets go lady...I don't have fucking night...Pull the shit out and start sucking." I commanded.

She placed her white hands back into my pants. When she felt it her eyes flew open. She wrapped her hand around my thick shaft, and I swear, I thought she going to pass out. My cock was hard as steel, she tried but couldn't haul it out. I lifted my ass of the seat and pulled my pants and boxers off. When my thick black cock entered the scene her face twisted. She put her hands over her mouth and she gasped.

"Oh...My God..."

The shit was funny as hell. The introduction was simple. My black nine-inch thick, one-eyed homie winked at the old White lady.

"Yeah... You like that...huh...bitch...That's what I call a cock...I'll bet you've never seen one like this before...Yeah... touch it...yeah that's it...Yes...Now Stroke...Yeah... Can you feel it...Can you feel its power."

Her hands tremble as she started slowly stroking my black cock. She turned her head not wanting to look at the massive piece of meat in front of her.

"Easy... Easy baby...This is a cock...Softly...yeah that's it... Now show that mutha-fucka some love... Give it a kiss... It won't bit you, but I might.

She turned her head and looked deep into my eyes. Her eyes begged for mercy. Her eyes tried to pierce my soul and look into my heart. She looked pitiful. I Put my on the back of her head and pulled her to me. The first thing I felt was her closed lips on the tip of my cock. I could feel her bottom lip quivering as they started to part.

"Open wide Baby...you can do it...Suck it."

Maureen took a deep breath and closed her eyes. My eyes were wide open. I didn't want to blink. I watched that old lady open her mouth. Then I watched my thick black cock disappear into her face.

"Agggghhh...Yes...Awe...Fuck yeah lady... Suck my fucking dick."

I moaned out my pleasures as I entered her white face with my black cock. It felt so fucking good. I got a good four inches into her mouth before I hit the back of her throat. Her tongue felt magnificent on the underside of my cock. Her mouth was warm and wet and absolutely smooth to the touch. Her mouth was also stretched out to the limit. I released her head and she slowly came off my cock and looked at me.

"Oh...God...Please...I can't do it... I can't do this... Its to big." She said softly looking for some sympathy.

"Maureen... I'm not trying to hear that Shit...You're gonna suck this fucking dick...You're gonna suck it... No more fucking talking...The only sound I want to hear is your mouth sucking my black cock...Don't piss me off again...Or I swear... I'll bend you big fat white ass over and stick my big black fucking dick in your asshole...How about that?...Would you like that?...Do you want me to stick my cock in your asshole...Huh...Would you like that?"

"No... No...I...Don't want that."

"Then shut fuck up and start sucking... you stupid bitch"

Like I said before, she needed a little encouragement every once in awhile. A second later I found my cock bathing in her saliva. She started off slow and that's exactly how I liked it. Watching her head bob up and down on my cock was glorious. I told her to stroke my shaft while she sucked it.

"Mmmmm...That's it Maureen... That feels good baby... Yeah suck it... Mmmmm...Yeah like that...Mmmmm... Yeah use you tongue baby...Yeah...Suck it."

Maureen was doing a wonderful job on my cock. I took drags off my cigarette and drank my brew while I watched this lovely old white bitch sucked my black cock. She was also full of shit when she claimed that she wasn't good at it. Please... My cock was in an experienced mouth. She knew how to tickle my cock with her tongue while she sucked it. She knew just how to work a mans cock with her lips. And what really impressed me was how she used her hand on my shaft. Her technique was flawless. She was twisting turning her little white hand around my thick black shaft like a pro...I've had my dick sucked plenty of times. But my cock has always been happier in the mouth of a white girl. Don't get me wrong. I love black women and I love black pussy. But when it comes to cock sucking...White bitches blow them away...don't ask me why...that's shits is just a fact. This old bitch who was between my legs sucking my cock...Had fucking skillzzz. I should have slapped the shit out of her for fucking telling me such a lie.

"Yeah that's it Maureen... Work that shit...Suck that black dick...Mmm...Lick my balls...Suck on my balls baby... They need luv to Boo."

I don't know if she was getting into it or what. But that old bitch slide her tongue down my shaft and damn near inhaled one of my nuts. The transition was smooth as silk. She didn't even miss one stoke. She used her tongue and her lips and caressed my nuts. She went back and forth from one of my balls to the other making sure they each got the equal amount of time in her lovely white mouth.

My entire body felt like pudding. I was so relaxed, that I almost forgot that this bitch was only sucking my cock because I had some heat pointed at her dome. It's amazing what you can get a motha-fucka to do when you have a gun pointed at there head. I had to give her some props... I grabbed a clump of her hair and eased her of my cock. My cock was glistening with her saliva. I could feel her warm saliva running down on my balls. My balls which usually hang up high and tight, where chill'in... Them mutha-fucka's was hanging low and loose.

( I shorten her name... and gave her a little hood rat nickname.)

"God Damn Moe... Somebody taught you well baby." Then I started fucking with her again.

"You must have sucked on a lot of cock when you was young girl...Do you like my cock baby?...You like sucking on this big black motha-fucka don't you?"

"No...I...I...Don't."

"Aweeeee... That's to bad...I'm sorry you feel that way baby...Hey...let me ask you something... Does your husband cum in you mouth...Do you like drinking cum baby?"

If she lied to me, I swear I was gonna smack her in her face. I've never met a white bitch that didn't let a motha-fucka cum their mouth. A black girl might suck your cock. But that bitch ain't gonna let you come in her mouth.

"I...I...well...I...He just does it...I don't like it but ...I...Do it for him... I do it cause I love him and he loves me."

I could feel the sincerity in her voice. Then I said,

"Would you do it for me...Moe...Would you like to drink my cum?"

"NO... NO...Please...I don't want to."

"I know you don't want to baby...But you will...You do it for your husband...You do it for him cause you love him. You're gonna do it for me cause you aint got no choice...aint that right baby?"

She just looked at me and again, I could see the sorrow in her eyes.

"After you cum...can I go...? After you cum May I leave." She asked.

"Hell No!!!...Are you crazy...Do you think I'm gonna let that thick white ass leave here without tapp'in it a couple of times...This shit for Real Baby...You can't negotiate your freedom...Do you think my people had a choice four hundred years ago...Do you think slaves back in the day's where able to negotiate with there Masters? Do you think that black women had a choices or options when the white man raped them?... Do you think Massah, gave them a choice. Do you think they had a choice weather to swallow cum or not...BITCH...PLEASE."

As I spoke to her I could feel the souls of my raped ancestors crying out. I could feel the souls of my people talking to me. And there was no mercy in there words. I don't know if it was the liquor that I had been drinking of the blunt that I had smoked earlier that evening. But I felt something evil and dark flow through my veins. As I spoke and stroked my cock. Looking into her eyes I could feel my words plunge into her heart and tear into her souls. As I spewed my hated for the White Man, I could see hope dissipating from her eyes.

"Moe...You are going to suck my cock...And you are... going to swallow my cum...And then I'm gonna stick my Big Black Cock... in your big, fat ,old ,white pussy...And only After I'm done ...I might let you go."

I laid down the law. She was fucked and she knew it. I didn't want to just rape her body...I wanted to rape her mind...I didn't have to say another word. I light another cigarette and pointed at my cock. She sat up took a deep breath and accepted what was planned for her immediate future. Then she grabbed my cock and started sucking.

"Mmmm...That's a good girl Moe...Don't be ashamed baby...You aint the first and you definitely won't be the last white woman raped by a black man... Look at it like this baby... It's just your turn."

I enjoyed humiliating her while she sucked my cock. I sat back and watched my old white slave suck my cock. My ancestors would have been proud. I knew they were watching this and laughing their Asses off.

"Mmmm...yeah...Work It Moe,...suck it...make me cum baby...you can do it...make a black man cum...I know you can do it."

I felt like I was on top of the world. I wondered if this was how the white slaves masters felt when they abused my black sistah's back in the days. I couldn't take it anymore. My balls ached for relief. I wanted to fill her mouth with cum. I wanted her to drink down every fucking drop.

"Yeah Moe,...Faster baby...faster...I'm gonna cum for your baby...I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth...You ready...Yeah do it...Suck it...Oh...Shit... here it comes baby...OHHhhhhhhh...Fuck...Agggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!"

I howled and grunted as first thick blast of cum shot out my cock and into her mouth.

"Agggghh... get it... get it... Drink it... suck it...Get that shit baby."

I got to give this old bitch some motha-fucking credit. She didn't just dink my cum. This bitch gulped it down. She closed those white lips down on my cock and gulped it down faster then I could spit it out. My entire body was shaking and my mind was exploding. Each blast of cum was swallowed instantly. I was so proud of her...As I calmed down and sunk back into the couch she continued to suck my cock. Then she blew my mind. She raised her free hand cupped my balls and gently massaged them while she milked the last few drop of my vile ghetto seed.

"GOT...DAMN... Holy Shit Moe,...That was fucking gooooood baby."

You would think after a compliment like that I could have gotten a smile from her. She simple sat back on her heels. She looked so fucking sexy. She had tiny little drop of my cum hanging on the right corner of her mouth. It looked like a goop of mayonnaise chill'in on the side of her face.

"How does it taste baby...was it as good for you, as it was for me," I teased trying to get some kind of response from her.

"Hey Moe...Are you Ok...Are you alright."

"Yes...I'm...I'm fine." She replied in an almost catatonic state.

But she looked like she was uncomfortable. So I asked her again. Then she said.

"It's my Knees...I have bad knees...My knees hurt."

"Oh...I'm sorry baby... get up...Come over here and sit next to me."

I offered her my gun free hand like gentlemen. She reached out and I helped to her feet. Her knees were all scuffed up and red. She sat down about a foot away from me. I told her to move closer and she did. I reached over to the table and grabbed my forty and took a swig. I didn't want to be rude, so after I took my swig, I passed her the forty,

"Here baby... take a swig of that...It'll wash the taste out of your mouth."

I had just busted a fat nut in her mouth, so I spoke in a very, very relaxed and civilized tone. She looked at the bottle then she looked at me. And then I started laughing.

"Moe...you just drank down a gallon of my cum...a little backwash ain't gonna kill you...here baby"

It took her a few seconds to think about it. Then she raised her hand and I passed her the bottle. That's when I saw the funniest shit of that night. I never in my life thought I would ever see an old White lady Tipping a forty once bottle of old English to the head. Picture that shit. She put the bottle to her lips, titled her head back and started chugging. I damn near fell out of my seat. She took that forty straight to the head. She swallowed every drop. She even sucked down the suds. It was one of the funniest and one of the sexiest things I've ever scene. Then she passed me the empty bottle and politely said, "Thank You." It wasn't your normal thank you. It was so proper. All I could do was say, "Your welcome baby." Then she put her hands together, intertwined her fingers and softly placed them on her bare thighs and looked straight ahead. I was tripp'in. She looked like an older version of schoolgirl sitting in a chair awaiting her teacher's instructions.

I still to this day don't know what it was about her that turned me on so much. Could she have been playing me? Could she have been plotting a scheme? The more I thought about it the more stupid I felt. This bitch wasn't going anywhere. Maybe she just came to terms with what was going on.

I needed a few minutes to re-coop. My cock was spent. So I raised my right arm and put it around Maureen's shoulder. I pulled her to me and she tiled her body into my breast. I didn't say anything to her. I stroked her should while I smoked my cigarette. It was a calm quiet moment. The only thing you could her was the sound of our breath.

"You know what Moe, You're Alright...I almost wish it didn't have to be like this."

I almost could believe those words came out of my mouth. But were there is darkness there is light. Even a drug dealing, Crack, Cocaine slinging mutha-fucka like me can find kindness in his blackened heart from time to time.

"Look Moe...Look...I'm going to put the gun down...I don't think I need it any more...I don't believe your going to do anything foolish... I'd Love to let you go right now."

She jumped up, "Oh please let me go...please mister...I just want to go home."

I quickly and softly placed my index finger over her lips.

"Shhhhhhh...Moe, I can't do it...I would love to but I can't do it...I have to fuck you first."

She looked dismayed. Then she said,

"Why... Why me...Why do you want me like that...I'm an old woman...I'm old and I'm fat...My own husbands doesn't even want me anymore...All he wants me to do is suck his cock from time to time...He doesn't even want to make love to me anymore. What man would want this?" she said opening her arms pointing shamefully at her naked body."

I was not expecting an answer like that. That shit, through me for a loop. But I shouldn't have been shocked. White men have this problem with white women with a little extra meat on them. But in the hood we appreciate a woman with a thick backside. Black or White It doesn't matter. But tonight I learned something new. I learned that it didn't matter if a woman was young or old. A thick shapely ass is always ripe for some fucking.