Ghetto Fairy Tales Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn baby...I feel for you... When was the last time your husband hit it..Umm...I mean, fucked you?"

"It's been years. It's been so long that I don't even remember."

Can you believe this shit? As she spoke I could feel my cock stirring. I can't believe a man can let a thick fat juicy ass like that walk around and not want to hit it. My cold black heart felt weird. Was I feeling sorry for this lady? Her soft tender voice was reaching a cold darkened place. Then she continued.

"I know you're going to rape me...and I know there's nothing I can do to stop you... I haven't lied with a man in years... I'm old and my body isn't what it used to be...I know that I shouldn't be asking you...but can you go easy on me...Your...Your cock... Its...its very large...I...I don't know...Please go easy on me...I'll cooperate...I promise...I just want to go home... My daughter, maybe she came home."

"Damn... what was this chunky old white lady doing to me?" She was really sweet. To a normal person that shit would have turned them into mush...but to a thug like me. Her soft voice and her heartfelt words excited me. Before I knew it I could feel my cock starting to swell.

"Okay...Moe...I here Ya baby...I'm not going to hurt you Okay...How do ya want it baby...You want it from the back...or do you want me on top."

"Oh... dear...Ummm...On top...my knees are still killing me... On top, if you don't mind sir."

She sounded so motherly that is drove me crazy. I told her to lie back and spread her legs. I told her to put left leg on the back of the couch. She did as I instructed as I got up and removed all of my cloths. When I turned and looked at her I was enchanted. She looked so beautiful lying on my couch with her legs spread wide open. I could see her meaty cunt lips poking out of her sexy salt-n-pepper bush. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock, for it was that moment I knew. I've done a lot of fuck up shit in my life. But it was at that moment that I knew that what I was going to do to this old white woman was going to cement my place in hell.

I sat down on the couch between her out stretched legs and placed my hand on her pussy. I softly rubbed her pussy mound and then gently eased my finger into cunt. It was still nice and wet and hot as ever. I slowly worked my finger in and out of cunt while I watched her reactions. She just simply closed her eyes. I flip my hand the other way and placed my right thumb in her delicious folds and slide it down to her clit .Her body twitched and tensed up for a second. Then I slowly started massaging her little button. Inside a fat meaty pussy, you sure to find a healthy sized clit.

"Does that feel Okay baby?...Does that feel good?"

For some reason I became concerned for her feelings. I eased my finger in and out of her fat cunt while I manipulated her plump little clit. I felt like a kid with a new toy. I could see she was fighting with herself. I could tell she was fighting the sensations she was feeling between legs. I slipped my finger out of her cunt and placed it in my mouth. Her pussy tasted even sweeter then it did before.

"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmm," I moaned as I sucked her juices off my finger.

I started to wonder. Her husband sounded like a selfish man. I wonder if he's ever even stuck his tongue in that motha-fucka. I started easing my body closer to her. I took my hand and placed it on her right bruised knee. Her knee was still red and a little scrapped up. I brushed of the dust and like a loving parent I kissed her boo-boo. I planted a couple soft pecks on her tender kneecap. That's when she opened her eyes and looked at me. She just had a confused look on her face that I couldn't describe. Moe, watching my every move excited me, so I continued. Each kiss went further up her thigh. Each kiss was fallowed by my slithering tongue inching closer and closer to the Promised Land. The closer I got to her pussy the harder my cock got. As I got closer the sweet scent coming from her core filled my nostrils.

Her fight from within continued. Her legs trembled and her breathing increased as I approached her silver lined gates. When the tip of my nose brushed against her soft curly gray muff my entire being was electrified. I looked up at my uninvited guest and smiled. She looked scared but this time it was a different type of fear. I Slide my body on the couch and got myself into position. Her pussy was calling me. Like a constant bell it rang out in my head. I answered that call. I answered by burring my tongue deep into cunt. On impact her hips bucked up forced more of my tongue, nose and face into her body.

"Aghhhh...Agggghhh...No...Oh...My GOD." She moaned softly as her body tensed up.

Feeling those meaty cunt lips wrap themselves around my lips as I curled my tongue it her pussy was incredible. I attacked her cunt like a crack head who hasn't had a hit in days. Her cunt lips were like two meaty, warm, wet pillows. But her fight continued. Her fight continued as I use my entire face to defeat her.

"Aghh..Aghh...Oh...My GOD..." She moaned and repeated over and over again.

I felt like I was playing chess with her cunt. It was like my tongue was one mighty chess piece. With each stroke of my tongue I crushed her defenses. I licked Up and took her pawns. I licked down and took her knights...with a little twist and turn of my head I took her castles. Her queen was elusive and tried desperately to flee... She was vulnerable and what she feared the most about to happen.

I put her in check when the tip of my nose brushed past her Queen. Her worst fear was about to commence . I wrapped my arms up under her legs and locked her in. I curled my arms and placed the tips of my fingers on her slippery cunt lips. As I parted her cunt lips I felt the heat. There was a fire raging in her cunt. A fire that I wish I had started. But this wasn't a fire that was responsible for igniting. This was a fifty-year-old woman. I woman that I believe has been neglected sexually her entire life. Her fire has been burning for half a century. But she continued to fight.

She was facing a certain defeat, I suddenly felt her hands pushing on my sweaty baldhead. She tried her best to push me away from her cunt. But I was too strong her. I felt powerful. Like the Borg, All of my thoughts and sense acted as one. Her resistance was futile. Unlike the Borg, I wanted to, more then just assimilate this old white woman. I wanted to engulf her entire being. I wanted feel what a half a century of lust, desire and neglected sexual rage felt like. I wanted to taste it. I wanted it flow into my mouth and down my throat. And again she preyed to her God.

"Oh God...Agghhh...Please God...Not This way...Not like This.." She cried out.

She cried and pushed. She squirmed on her back trying to escape my capture of her queen. As I spread her cunt lips, I pushed her fleshy mound up and apart, removing the hood from her elusive clit. And there it was in all of its glory. Her clit stood proud, even in the face danger. That mutha-fucka pulsed with life. With pinpoint accuracy I stuck. I wrapped my lips around her clitoris and held on for dear life. Maureen closed her legs slapping me on both side of my face. I slammed my tongue against her clit and started sucking.

"Forgive Meeeeeeee," She shouted are body rumbled and her cunt detonated in my mouth.

"Mmm... Mmmm... Mmmm," I moaned as I licked and sucked on her pulsating cunt. Her cunt opened up and like a cannon she fired fireballs of her fluids into my mouth.

Then I got want I wanted. Her precious nectar flowed like a river into my mouth onto my face and down my chin. And just like she had drank down my cum a few moments ago I returned the favor. I quenched my thrust strait from the tap. She bucked wildly as her sweet white pussy attempted to drown me. My tongue traveled around her pussy licking sucking each sector. Maureen groaned and moaned deeper then any woman I have ever known. Her leg spread as her body shuddered; She lifted her ass off of the couch slamming my face deeper into cunt. She nutted all over my face. It was better then thanksgiving dinner. My tongue was like a big fat biscuit. And I used it to scope up and soak up all of Maureen's Gravy.

"Aghhhh...Aghhh...No...Not Again...Oh my God...I'mm...Cuuuuming"

This time she screamed, growled and grunted as my Ghettofabulous cunt lapping skillz devoured her cunt sending her flying into orgasmic heaven. Her old milky white hands slipped from the top of my sweaty baldhead. She wrapped her hands and locked her fingers around the back of my dome. She pulled my cranium into exploding cunt as she twisted and gyrated her hips. She painted my face with her offering. I've eaten pussy before but never like this. I've made women cum but never like this. I've sucked on and drank pussy juice before but never this much. I've always taken from people. I've always hate white people and what they represent. And I swore I would never give a white person a damn thing. I don't know came over me. I just had to make her cum...I just had to.

She put up a good fight. She tried her best but fell way short. As her body collapsed into the couch I felt her surrender to me. I didn't just capture her body. I knew I had captured her mind. And when I felt her soft white hands gentle stroking and massaging my baldhead. I knew she was lost. I knew that she had forgotten were she was. Her hand moved in small circular motions on my baldhead felt tender. The palm of her hand felt warm and loving. I gave her pussy one final kiss and sat up.

She was still panting and breathing heavy when I sat up and reached for my cigarettes. She finally opened her eyes and stared at me. Looking into her eyes I could tell she has never experienced any thing like this in her life. I secretly was hoping to get a smile from her. From the time I put the gun to her head and dragged her into my crib I've seen a bunch of facial expressions. I've seen everything except a smile. Just when I thought I was going to get my smile. She placed her hands of her face and started crying. She closed her leg and rolled to her side and started crying softly like a little baby.

"Moe...Moe... are you alright baby?...what's wrong gurl?"

I told her to sit up and she did what I asked. I lifted my arm up around the back of the sofa and on her own she cuddled up into my breast like before. She put her head against my chest and wept softly against my black skin. I put my arm around and asked again what was wrong.

"Are you Okay Moe...What's wrong baby?"

"I'm...I'm...Okay...its just..." she paused for a few seconds, then she said,

"You... You must think I'm a whore...Its...Just that...Well, No ones every done that to me before... No ones ever put their mouth down there before...I'm so embarrassed... How could I...? How could I act this way?...I don't understand what's happening to me."

And once again she tossed my mental state into confusion. I was just as confused as she was. I made her come like no man has ever done. I licked, sucked and devoured her pussy like no man has ever done. But yet, she cried. She told me that she didn't want me to think of her as a whore. I had humiliated her at gunpoint. I made her suck my cock and swallow my come at gunpoint. And yet she still had some pride. She went on and on about how she wasn't a whore. I told her that she wasn't a whore and I told her she was a good woman. I told her I liked her and that she made me feel warm inside. Which was the truth. I'm usually a cold-hearted bastard. I know that shit for a fact. I guess that's why I acted with such anger and rage at the beginning. She was right, I was a bastard. I never knew my father. My momma was junkie and a whore; She had sex with men for money and for drugs, she didn't have a clue as to who my father was. Like so many lost youth in my community we feel it. The word bastard stings, it burns into your spirit and slices through your heart.

As I took long deep drags off of my cigarette I took a moment to reflect on my life. Even when I thought I was doing something good for some one, I fucked it up. I didn't have to eat her pussy but I did. I did it cause I wanted her to feel some amazing. But my act only caused her more grief. And for the first time in my life I was ashamed. I was ashamed at what I had done to this woman. The Ghetto Rulez didn't apply to this woman. Ghetto law says, if some one crosses you, disrespect you, or takes something from you, you must respond. And in order to keep you house or your territory in check. You must respond with great force and great vengeance. Everyone in the hood must know that you are a force to be reckoned with.

Maureen was a lost sheep, a desperate mother searching for her daughter. She was a lost sheep and I was the big bad black wolf. She made a terrible mistake by entering my realm. I had to give this woman her proper respect. She had big fucking balls if you ask me. Imagine leaving your safe home, getting in your car, and driving it into hell. I always thought I was a tuff guy. But there is no way I'd do what she did if the situation was flipped. Maybe its cause I don't have any children. Maybe I just can't relate to her. There was one thing that was definitely solid about Maureen; she loved her daughter.

I've never known that type of love. My mother and I never got along. And if she did love me I sure as hell didn't feel it from her. And when I did get in trouble she sure as hell, wouldn't have put her drugs down to come and get me.

I didn't know what to do with myself. I just sat there and smoked. I sat there and my mind went on trip. But I knew what I had to do. I put my cigarette out and sat up. Maureen sat up beside me and started whipping away her tears. I reached down and picked up her cloths. I picked up her blouse, her skirt, her bra and her panties. Maureen watched me as I carefully folded each article of her clothing and placed them on my lap in a neat pile. Then I turned my head and looked into the eyes. I reached out my hands with the pile of cloths and said,

"Maureen... I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive this Black Bastard...Here's yours you cloths baby...You may go."

She looked more confused then ever. She looked at me as though I wasn't serious, as though I was playing some cruel game with her. She just stared at me with uncertainty in her eyes.

"Are you teasing me, is this a trick or something...I thought you said, you wasn't going to let me go unless...we...unless...you...Ummmm."

"I know what I said Moe...but not like this...You're a good woman. You're a good White woman who made the mistake of knocking on my door. You're just a woman who loves her child and would do what ever it took to get her back...you don't deserve to be treated this way... You don't deserve this... and most of all...My coldhearted black ass don't deserve you."

For the first time in years I spoke from my heart. I didn't even now I had one. It's amazing how quickly things can change from one moment to the next. I can't explain how I was feeling because I never felt like this before. That's when I got what I have been waiting for. Maureen reached out her hands and I placed her clothing in her palms. It was then she smiled. And what a magnificent smile it was. Her pearly white teeth sparked and her pretty eyes danced with happiness. It was as that moment that I sensed she wasn't afraid of me anymore.

"Bless you young man...Bless your kind heart." She said as she put her cloth in her lap.

If she only knew my heart couldn't be blessed. If she only knew that instead of blood my heart pumped mud and dirt. When you live in the Ghetto you are surrounded by filth and eventually it just consumes you. If she only knew all the fucked up things I've done in my life. She would never say what she did. If she knew these things she would get dressed and run out of her as fast as she could. But she didn't. She didn't move nor did she get dressed.

"May I ask you a question...I know it may sound silly...But...Is it cause I'm Fat...Is that why you changed your mind...It that why you're not going to rape me." Then she paused.

"Well..." I said,

"Please...you don't have to answer...It was a silly question." She replied before I could finish.

"Let me finish what I was gonna say baby...Look Moe, I tell lies and make up stories for a living. But this aint no lie...You are a beautiful woman, inside and out. You have no idea how bad I want you. You have no idea how hard it is for me to let you go...Baby...you aint fat...In the sense that you think...Your thick sexy legs, Your sweet sexy plump ass...You have curves in all the right places baby...And your pussy...Damn!!!...It was fucking delicious. Moe, I want you...I want you bad baby...I don't give a damn how old you are. You are one fine ass woman. I thought I could just take it from you. I don't know what you have done to me Moe, but I just can't...Not this way baby."

I felt horrible. It was then I put my head down in shame. I couldn't even look at her anymore. If Maureen were from around my way, I would have never said any of those things. I guess I felt a level of comfort with her. She was a foreigner in a bad land. She couldn't hurt me because she didn't know my people. I've always had to put up a front. I've always had to keep my guard up. In my neighborhood signs of emotion can be hazardous to you heath. People she that shit as a sign of weakness. And I know what I do when I sense that from someone. I exploit it, I use it to crush my opponents. Nothing is more true then that saying, "Only The Strong Survive." It's the truth. The strong survive and the weak become slaves.

I was not thinking strait. And I wasn't feeling right. Then I felt something touch my head. Then I felt something caress my cheek. Her touch was warm and so loving. Then she asked softly

"May ask you another question?"

All I could was nod my head, as I wondered why she hadn't gotten up yet.

"What's your name young man.?"

I didn't know how to respond to her question at first. Like Devil himself I have many aliases.

"Why????...Why do want to know my name?...Do you want to know my name so you can tell the cops."

"No... No...son... Hey look at me... come on... look at me," she said as she placed her hand under my chin and directed my head to her.

"I'm not going to call the cops on you...I'm fine...you didn't hurt me...I'm a little confused and a little embarrassed but I'm fine...I just want to know your name."

She said all of those things with a tiny little smile on her face. I couldn't believe what she was saying. But it wasn't what she was saying that fucked me up. It was how she was saying it. Maureen's tone was soft and non-threatening. If anything her tone showed concern for me. Can you believe that shit. She was showing concern for a man, who not so long ago had a gun pointed at her dome.

I've been called many things in the past few years but my real name was not one of them.

"Will...Wilson is my name." I told her my name as I looked shamefully away.

There was a long pause. She remained silent after I told her my name. Then said,

"Wilson...Wilson...Please look at me."

I turned my head and looked into her warm eyes. Her smile was like a flower in full bloom. I was confused. And still wondering why she was still there.

"Wilson...I don't know what to do with myself. A part of me wants to grab my cloths and run like hell...and then there's another part of me that wants to hold and caress you... You see son... In all of my years, No man has ever said such nice things about me, or my body... No man has ever said that I was beautiful. And no man has ever said that I was sexy. Not even my own husband...No one has ever touched me the way you did. No one has ever even cared about my own sexual pleasure. I'm an old woman...and my days are numbered...If I live to be eighty, I don't think I will ever hear those words from another mans mouth...You asked me if I could ever find it my heart to forgive you...That's why I wanted to know your name...Wilson... I forgive you...I forgive you."