Ghost in the Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let me go. I think I'm done playing," I snapped, rattling the handcuffs.

"No, please don't be mad, let me make it up to you," Cat mewled, skipping my stomach and diving right between my thighs. I tried to shut my legs closed, but her face easily slipped between my thighs and she began to lick my folds. Despite the nagging panic, her tongue hit all the right spots, rekindling the burning, all-consuming arousal I felt only moments before. In futility, I wrenched at the handcuffs keeping my hands spread out, but getting Finances to agree to unplanned spending would be easier than breaking these restraints.

Soft, gentle fingers entered my sex, sliding smoothly into my still dripping tunnel. Cat had removed the glove, her soft skin brushing into me. Helplessly, I screamed my denial. Or was it approval of her intrusion? My hips came off the bed, impaling myself deeply on her fingers. Not missing a beat, her tongue found my clit, rasping along the sensitive nub. My scream turned into a long-drawn out groan as my first climax hit me with the force of an avalanche. Then Cat curled her fingers inside of me and sucked on my clit, hard. The next climax crashed over me, even harder than the first. Out of breath, I sucked my lungs full of air again and screamed anew. None of my lovers before were that good, playing my body like an instrument. Cat pumped her fingers into me, occasionally curling them, fucking me like a piston while her tongue and lips provided sensual contrast. I felt another wave approaching, even more colossal than the last, but suddenly there was a hand on my temple, a harsh curse, the smell of burning skin and everything went black.

***

Cat blinked. The bed was empty, the thrashing avatar had vanished without a trace. Sighing, she sat up on her haunches and idly licked at Vi's juices still on her fingers. That was fun, she thought, if only a little one-sided. And over far too quickly. Too bad Vi had left. Stretching, Cat dismissed the BDSM dungeon and prepared to check the diagnostics for any life signs of her lover.

Suddenly, alarms began to wail and she could feel the approach of heavily armed security vibrating through the connections that tied this interface to the office systems. She bent down and breathed a kiss on the inert avatar of the first person she played with and infused his codebase with a violent, self-replicating code bomb. Anyone foolish enough to disturb him here would find themselves in a world of hurt. Then she removed her presence from the system, deleting all traces of her ever being there from the log files. Time to find a new play mate.

***

A jackhammer was going off in my head, every throb sending painful shocks through my being. I was lying in a bed. Again. I tried lifting my head, but the waves of nausea washing through me suggested that lying still was the best course of action. The last thing I wanted was to pull a Bon Scott and choke on my own sick. Eventually, a door opened and my boss entered, all six feet of finely bodysculpted handsomeness. He looked much younger than his late fifties, thanks to a company-funded beautification package he was entitled to. And the Iron Stallion implant behind his dick meant he was ready every time, for as long as his nerves could handle.

"Hey Violet, how are you?" His voice was warm and full of concern.

Forcing my thoughts into speech felt like the most strenuous thing I'd ever done.

"I feel like shit, Richard. Like a goddamn truck had kissed me, only worse." I spotted a bandage wrapped around his right hand. "Hurt yourself while golfing?" I asked.

"No, I burned myself while trying to rip out your plug. You're lucky I heard your screaming."

I blushed. He smiled fondly at me, his fingertips brushing my thigh through the thin covers of my hospital bed.

"You were quite the mess when I found you. Found something interesting while dissecting the deck?" His tone became playful and his fingers slipped beneath the covers, brushing my thigh, creeping under the hospital gown I wore.

"Did you analyze the log files of the deck," I tiredly asked. I was even too weak to slap his hand aside, and besides, his fingers provided a nice counter-sensation to the stinging shots of pain flickering behind my eyes.

"No. As soon as we sent in an IT guy, the whole damn thing melted down on us, frying his brain in the process. That's the second stiff we got from this machine. So, you're the only one who could clue us in to what happened." His fingers found my naked pussy and I reluctantly spread my thighs a bit. His fingertips brushing my clit made me feel good, alive. I moaned softly, encouraging him, trying to take his mind off the deck. His gentle fingers brought me closer and closer to a climax, but when I tensed up in anticipation, a particularly nasty stab of pain shot through me, killing the buzz. Richard withdrew his fingers from me and looked into my eyes, worry written all over his face.

"What happened in there, Violet? What did you see," he asked.

"I think I have seen a ghost, Richard. A ghost in the machine."

12