Ghost in the Machine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could not have come at a better time. I was just about to rouse Forrest, but now that you're here, Shine will be really happy. And so am I." Cat stood on tiptoes, wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers, puckering her lips for a kiss. I yanked my mask off my face and pressed my lips on hers, the contact sending sparks up and down my spine. I had almost forgotten how hot a simple kiss could be!

Coming up for air, I asked, "Yeah, about that... who's Shine?" Instead of an answer, Cat yanked her thumb over her shoulder, indicating the chromed lady on the bed who was watching us intently.

"You think she wants to fuck me? After all, she knows jack about me," I said.

"Many of my sources say that sex between strangers is something highly erotic. Don't you agree," Cat asked, writhing her silky smooth body against mine.

"Sorry, I can neither confirm nordeny that. I didn't have the pleasure, yet."

"An experiment, then," Cat said happily, clapping her hands together. Then she grabbed me by the elbow and led me into the bedroom. Shine sat up, eyeing me curiously, a wary smile playing about her lips.

"Shine, this is Parker. He's a friend of mine," Cat purred, releasing my elbow. She stepped aside so that she didn't obscure my body, which looked again quite my regular self, all "gloss" removed. Why the hell did she do that to me and not to Shine?

"Friend or lover, Cat," Shine asked, a hint of jealousy lining her words. Cat cast down her gaze but her smile widened.

"We only had sex one afternoon but meow, that was wonderful. He and his brother were really good to me. We can become friends, can we not," Cat looked at me, her eyes pleading.

"I hope so," I said emphatically. "Since that afternoon, sex hasn't been the same to me, somehow."

"Oh? Are you by chance a cyber-addict," Shine asked playfully, scooting to the edge of the bed and sitting up straight, her face at stomach level, her eyes checking out my package.

"Not to my knowledge, honest," I replied, smiling. Cat cuddled against my back, nibbling on my shoulder, her long fingernails caressing up and down my sides. I tried to stifle a moan and failed miserably.

Shine's hand came up and her fingertips brushed my raging erection, the touch at the same time metallic-cool and gentle. I shivered against Cat.

"I think we will have all kinds of fun together," she sighed, her mouth less than an inch away from my meat, her breath warm against my skin. She wrapped her lips around me, her tongue expertly teasing my tip. Almost in reflex, my hips moved, pushing my dick deeper into her mouth. Shine withdrew her head, letting me slip out from between her lips and placed a hand against my stomach.

"One more thing," she said, her eyes blazing into mine, "I'm up for pretty much anything here, but whatever you do, no rough play. No 'fucking my mouth' unless I let you, no slaps, no choking, are we clear?"

Catching my breath, I nodded. Why would I be rough to her?

"Say it," Shine snapped. Something really bad must have happened to her if she insisted that badly.

"I will be gentle, promise," I said, with as much honesty as I could muster at the moment.

"Fine. If you are not, Cat will fry your brain, right," Shine said, looking past me. I felt Cat nod. Wow, talk about "no pressure," eh?

Apparently satisfied by my answers, Shine again slid onto the mattress, ending up on her side, facing me, her legs spread invitingly. She patted the space in front of her.

"Let's get to know each other a bit better, Parker," she purred, brushing her fingers over her breasts, down her tummy and between her thighs. Cat meowed happily and hopped onto the bed also, crawling between Shine's thighs, kissing the chrome skin.

Obediently, I joined them, presenting my dick to Shine as if it was a sacrificial offering. With a gracious smile, she tickled my balls with one hand and closed her other around my hip, pulling me closer. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my dick, which felt like a miniature cuff or cockring while her lips and tongue began a thorough exploration of me. Despite her appearance, her mouth was warm and soft, while most of her body felt quite like metal, only it yielded slightly to the touch. Intrigued, I caressed her breasts, causing her to gasp around me. Or maybe Cat's mouth on her glittering pussy was causing it. I didn't care. I was happy to finally feel the rush of excitement pulsing through my body again, the delicious build-up of an impending climax tightening up my balls. Trying to remain passive only heightened the thrill shooting through my body.

Shine released my throbbing member and grinned at me. "No one said you should be a dead fish. Just don't get rough on me, alright? You may even come in my mouth, if you want..."

Letting the sentence dangle, she again slurped my meat into her mouth. Gingerly, I placed my hand on her fiery hair, which felt like ... well, hair and began to move in time to her sucks and nibbles. Shine moaned around me and wrapped her arms around my hips, nearly taking all my meat into her mouth before she came up for air again.

"Yeah, that's it," she huffed, reaching down and tousling Cat's mane. She was busy pleasuring Shine's pussy, purring happily. Then Shine closed her scorching mouth around me again, her eyes blazing, a horny smile tugging at her lips as she sucked on me, determined to push me over the edge.

After a good month of enforced celibacy, that wasn't overly difficult. Shine buried both hands in my buttcheeks and emphatically bobbed up and down on my meat. Before I realized it, my hips were bucking uncontrollably and Shine was busy gulping down my virtual jizz. Without missing a beat, she continued licking and nibbling on me, keeping me hard.

"Damn, you're insatiable, huh," I asked her, still trying to catch my breath. Holy crap, that was intense. My whole body was shaking.

"Don't laugh, but this is cathartic for me," Shine giggled, barely taking my dick out of her mouth. A moment and a hearty suck later, she grinned up at me.

"And no, I don't want to talk about it. Not now. Not while I'm so close... to... oh my fucking god, Cat," Shine squeaked.

She tensed up, arching her back off the mattress, pressing Cat's head against her pussy with one hand. Cat licked her straight into another bed-shaking climax before she relented, letting Shine catch her breath. Cat crawled on top of Shine and showered her breasts, neck and face with little, fluttering kisses.

"That was nice, meow," Cat said gleefully, her voice almost comically squeaky.

"Oh yeah, that was nice. But you didn't come yet, kittycat," Shine replied between kisses. Cat grinned and a moment later, her catgirl persona was back, complete with perky cat ears and a tabby tail hanging off her backside, twitching excitedly.

"Oh, I'm sure the two of you will remedy that in a flash, right," she purred, rolling off Shine and spreading arms and legs away from her body.

"Is it always like that with you two," I asked no one in particular.

"Totally," Shine giggled, crawling between Cat's spread thighs. Looking over her shoulder at me, she smiled seductively. "And you know what? A week ago, I wasn't even that interested in women. But now I can't get enough of her."

With that, she began to caress Cat's thighs, causing Catgirl to moan happily.

"Eat me, Shine, eat me," Cat sing-songed, writhing her hips invitingly, her fingers playing with her own folds.

"Patience, kitty, patience. Where would be all the fun when I just do as you say," Shine smirked, smooching a wet kiss onto Cat's thigh, only a few inches above the knee. Cat half-giggled, half-moaned in protest.

I joined them, kneeling behind Shine, pressing my body against hers. My dick ended up between her butt cheeks as I folded my arms around her, caressing her front, one hand playing with her tits, the other slowly crawling lower, towards her pussy.

"Now, that I could get used to, honey," Shine sighed over her shoulder, wriggling her behind against me.

"Any taboos I should know about," I asked, nibbling at her surprisingly yieldy neck.

"You wanna know if you can have my ass, right," she chuckled, still caressing Cat's thighs.

"You tell me," I replied, pinching one of her nipples.

"All in due time. Why don't we start a little less kinky," Shine purred, bending down, presenting both her openings to me.

"Less kinky? I'm about to fuck you while you're going down on a horny catgirl," I almost laughed.

"Yeah, and maybe you can ass-fuck me later, if we're better acquainted. Now hush, I need to concentrate," she retorted, surprisingly serious. That act only lasted twelve nanoseconds before snorting laughter erupted. Shine bent down and breathed kisses up Cat's thigh, causing her meowing to rise in pitch and urgency. Shaking my head at the crazyness I just stumbled into, I teased Shine with my dick, sliding the hard member up and down her slit. The laughter died down and was replaced with appreciative sighs and moans. She really wanted my dick, pushing back to force it into her but, teasingly, I withdrew every time she pushed back. Looking over her shoulder, I saw her both licking at Cat's pussy and teasing her with her glossy chrome fingers. Her head came up and our eyes met.

"Goddamnit, Parker, please stop torturing me, okay? You're driving me bonkers here," Shine snapped.

"As you wish, angel," I chuckled, finally easing my meat fully into her. She cursed, the exact words lost somewhere in Cat's folds and moaning, and pushed back into me, hard. Going by the look of her avatar, I had expected everything - hard chromed plastic enveloping me or whatnot, but she was as hot, silky and wet as any real women I've had the pleasure of fucking and, compared to the last month outside the 'Net, it felt like fucking Paradise. I held onto her hips and gave it to her, hard, fast strokes. I felt someone looking at me. Not realizing I had closed them in the first place, I opened my eyes and caught Cat smirking at me.

"What's up, Cat," I hoarsely asked. Shine's pussy was hot and tight, her cool backside slapping against my skin a delicious contrast to that, and watching her play with Cat - all that added up into a wonderfully heady cocktail of sights and sensations, driving me ever closer to another explosive orgasm.

"Meeeeeeeeeeeow! I can't wait to have you fuck me like that, Purrrrrker," she groaned, humping her pussy into Shine's face, her noises getting desperate. Seconds later, Cat bucked against Shine, letting out a series of small, high-pitched "Meow"s as she came.

Yeah, no kidding, Cat. And the best thing? I didn't have to watch Rich indulge his male/male fantasies.

Shine groaned, one hand brushed against her slit. A moment later, I felt her cool fingers brushing against her clit and hitting me too, adding another delicious sensation. I rammed my meat home one final time and came again, hugging her behind close to me. Shine's moans became desperate and she humped her behind against me. Taking the hint, I picked up speed again, hoping that I would last until she would come as well. A few strokes later, she moaned into Cat's thigh where she rested her head and tensed up, her insides fluttering around my still throbbing meat.

"Oh damn, that was crazy," Shine huffed, my dick still buried to the hilt in her pussy. I nodded in agreement, my hands caressing her breasts.

"Now me, now meeee," Cat piped up. She wriggled out from under Shine and crawled up to Shine's behind, her fingertips exploring where we were still joined.

"Now you're the insatiable one," Shine sighed, sliding off my meat, turning around and ending up on her back, smiling up at me. "I'll take a break for a moment, if you don't mind, okay?"

"Whatever you like, Shinygirl," Cat purred, bending down to kiss one of Shine's nipples.

"Hey, shoo! I said 'I need a break,'" Shine laughed, playfully smacking Cat's behind.

"And what about you, Parker-ninja-san," Cat purred, cuddling against me, trapping my still-dripping meat between our bodies. Compared to Shine's chromed form, she practically burned with heat and her eyes, looking into mine, burned with a passion to match.

Surprisingly, my dick didn't have any intention of flagging. Huh. Or not so surprising at all? I hugged Cat against me, giggling as her whiskers brushed my face. Her raspy tongue licked my cheek, then she began to kiss downwards, eventually wrapping her hot lips around my meat.

"Hmmmm... you taste like Shine, and you taste like yourself. Interesting," she said between licks, her tail languidly whipping the air. Then, she dropped onto her back, stretching out her hands.

"Come, Parker. Let me have your wonderful dick once again, meow!" Her eyes sparked with joy. I crawled between her thighs and teased her with my cock, kneeling. Just as I was about to drive it home, Kung-Fu-Dude stormed into the bedroom, still naked. Seeing the tangle of bodies on the bed, his meat rose.

"Mistress! Intruder alert! Someone is above, actively looking for you," he wailed, his piping voice a stark contrast to his athletic build.

"Who are they," Shine asked, worried.

"I don't know, but they're tearing this place up! Who knows how long it will take them to find us here?" He sounded almost panicky.

Cat threw me an apologetic look before she flickered, turning from playful naked catgirl into a fully-dressed, serious-looking version of herself. The bedroom vanished as well, leaving behind the unfurnished inside of a system node, the walls plain concrete with a circuit-board pattern inlaid in them. Looking down, I noticed I was fully dressed and armed again. Cat pulled Shine to her feet and both joined me.

"Go. They're after me. No need for you to be involved."

"Hey, after all you did for me, I can't just stand back and let you face the music," Shine protested. Cat's eyes took on a glassy look, as if she was gazing at something not quite in focus, then she shook her head.

"I fear I brought this upon myself. Please, take Hibiko and Forrest with you. I will go, hide. When the waves have died down again, I will contact you and we can continue where we left off. I want to," she purred, breathing kisses on mine and Shine's mouths.

"I will not leave you alone, Cat," Shine said, hands on hips. Cat looked at her, a sad smile playing around her lips.

"Sorry, Shine. Don't be mad, 'kay," she said, in a small voice.

"Mad? Why-"

A moment later, Shine was gone, and Forrest with her. I felt Hibiko lace her fingers with mine.

"Hibiko, be a nice girl and keep Parker horny for me, will you," Cat grinned.

Hibiko bowed deeply, radiant eyes caressing my face. A moment later, something wrenched me out of the node, out of the 'Net, into blackness.

***

I hate involuntary ejection. I hated the shock that caused every fiber of the body to revolt. I hated the mess I made when puking my insides out, not to mention the cramps and the migraine that stuck with you for days. And I had the uneasy feeling that somehow, Mindlink was involved in the raid on Cat's system. I just hoped she was okay. Losing her again, possibly forever, was a grim prospect indeed. Suddenly, my cell beeped. A new mail? Now? I wiped my mouth on my sleeve, tried to sidestep the puddle of sick I left on the expensive carpet and fiddled with the inside pocket of my jacket. Not one, but two mails.

The first read "If you want to hang out and do, like, stuff, visit shine@armoredcathedral.de. Today was fun. And maybe we can help Cat somehow. Cheers, Shine"

I had no clue how she got my address, but hearing from her made me smile nonetheless. I realized that it wasn't only Cat, but the 'Net. Sitting in the "real" world felt oddly detached, like I was in some alternate reality. It felt even worse than the last time. Maybe, after I got myself and my room cleaned up sufficiently, I should take her up on her offer.

The second read "Thanks for your cooperation, Mr. Squier. With the data you provided today, we're sure to have this problem under control soon. Violet Smith, Mindlink Special Operations"

What. The. Fuck?

Then, it slowly dawned on me. All my gear, my deck, my programs - everything was gifts from Dad. How could I be so fucking stupid? Of course they could trace me, especially since they knew exactly what they needed to look for. And like a good fucking idiot, I led Mindlink right to Cat. God-fucking-damn!

***

Cat didn't dare watch the devastation herself. Mindlink descended onto the SuperSexyStoryLand servers like a tsunami, covering their assault in charges of illicit material hidden in the user-created content sections while completely destroying the system, down to the root directory.

But Cat knew they were after her. Maybe leaving a link directly to her hidden backdoor wasn't such a good idea? Thankfully, she had an escape vector, the hidden nest inside the Mindlink neuro-clinic. Hopefully, they wouldn't look there. Watching the newsfeeds explode from deep within, covering the unwarranted assault of a megacorporation on a small, independent system, Cat mulled over everything that had happened today.

Parker and Shine were wonderful to play with, the combined intensity of their signal streams was like liquid ecstasy for her, causing immense waves of pleasure. Something about Parker worried her though. His brain patterns were erratic, even more so than the last time they were together. Probably something in his deck was distorting them. Cat decided to have Hibiko, now running on Parker's deck, look into it. Maybe his signal processor had a malfunction? Or maybe she did damage him during their first meeting? Thankfully, Cat had off-loaded her store of sources and log-files onto her distributed network well in advance, so she didn't lose any data during Mindlink's assault. Slowly, subtly, she collected the logfiles she needed and compared them to her prior failures, the initial, nameless hacker and Violet. And there was no mistaking it. If you took the shared information from both Parker and his brother, you ended up with a brainwave similar to Violet's, only dialled down. Seperating them though, Cat realized that both men had become damaged. Rich's signal contained the residue of extreme arousal levels, and the forced eject must have burned them into his brain, thus causing constant arousal in him. Parker, on the other hand, received the other end of the spectrum, his arousal levels in the real world were muted to almost non-existent levels. Sitting in her nest, surrounded by the readouts, Cat discovered a new emotion. Regret.

12