Ghost Lover

Story Info
Witch's murdered husband returns for last night.
1.2k words
4.09
34.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail Locksley Running Horse lay alone in her bed. Her second husband David had the children at his parents' home on the Lakota Reservation. The family left two weeks ago. Her loins felt as empty as the house and bed.

Gail drifted off to sleep missing her first, murdered husband Fred. He knew ways that Gail wanted sex that David would not consider. A movement in the room woke Gail. The light of the full moon left few dark spots in the bedroom. She heard the sound of footsteps in the corner. She looked and saw no one there. The sound continued.

The measured tread struck a hidden memory. It was the same pace used by her dead husband. It was used when he knew Gail did not want to make love, or even have sex. It was when she wanted to be violated, abused, raped.

Gail lay under the sheet. The measured steps came closer. Now she could hear his breathing. It was the sound of lust and power over a woman. No, it was a dream. Fred was murdered four years ago. As much as she missed him in that time, she never used her witch's powers to bring him back. He was at peace.

So it was a dream. She dreamt Fred was standing over her. His labored breath was loud in her ears.

Gail learned she was not dreaming when her quilt was pulled from her bed. Fear invaded her mind. She could not see her attacker. Was it an enemy using an invisibility charm?

The force rolled her over on her back. A spirit hand covered her mouth and nose. She was on the edge of passing out. The hand moved and she gulped air into her lungs. The sound of ripping cloth made her look down.

Her nightgown ripped from top to bottom. This exposed her breasts, belly and groin. The spirit rolled her on her belly and pulled her gown down to tangle her arms, a technique used by cops for ages.

Gail was rolled back to a face up position. She tried to get up and was struck with a backhanded blow.

"If you want to suffer as little pain as possible, you better do as you are told."

Mother Goddess, it was Fred. His life essence was back. Gail almost had an orgasm just wondering if it was true are a very real dream.

Gail suddenly realized what she missed with David. David was a gentle man with a gentle touch. David took his time to bring Gail to her orgasms.

Fred was the same way. But, there were times when Gail wanted, and needed violence, abuse, even rape. Fred filled these desires, almost to the point of injury. And Gail loved him for it. This did not happen often, but they did happen.

Gail struggled again. This earned her another slap in the face. Her heart quickened with the pain. A small coppery taste told her the last blow split her lips.

One invisible hand again covered her mouth; another hand grabbed her pubic hair. The ghost of her Fred kneeled on the bed. She felt hot breathe on her face. The hand came off her mouth What started as a kiss ended as teeth biting into her cheek and lips. She tried to bite back. The hand returned to her mouth. She tried to bite it. She felt flesh between her teeth, though she did not see any hand. She bit harder, and blood flowed from the hand. The hand in her groin yanked on her hair. The pain made her stop. It also convinced her this was no dream.

"You fucking cunt," came Fred's voice from nowhere. "You parade your body in front of me every day and never think of what it does to me. You tease me and ignore me. It's payback time, bitch."

Gail tried to scream with the pain as Fred chewed on her nipple. His teeth tried to bite it off. The pain stopped then returned on the other nipple.

Gail watched as her nipple stretched from her breast. There was nothing pulling on it yet there was, being extended almost to being torn off. Gail proved that there is a fine line between pain and pleasure. She had an orgasm while tears of pain streamed down her face.

"You liked that, did you, bitch?" The combination of pain and pleasure allowed Gail to only nod.

Invisible hands pulled her ankles apart. Cords appeared. They wrapped around her ankles, tying her to the corners of the bed. The angle of her legs painfully exposed her. She felt a slight breeze on her clit.

She felt movement on the bed. Teeth replaced the breeze. The sudden pain caused another orgasm. Gail's back arched, more pain, and more pleasure. Gail looked between her tits. She thought she saw a figure forming, a head appearing in her groin. It was the gauzy translucent head of her dead husband.

"Fred"

"Don't talk to me while I'm eating, cunt."

The ghost Fred used his tongue in Gail's pussy and his fingers in her ass.

"By the Goddess Moon, I've missed this, my lover and master."

"That Indian not savage enough for you?"

"He would… never think… of doing this."

Gail saw her dead man fully formed at the foot of the bed. He stood there with his cock fully hard. Gail wanted it in her. She wanted to be helplessly impaled by his spear.

"Please, Fred. Shove that in me. Fill me with your cum."

Fred kneeled between her thighs. The tip of his cock touched the rim of her pussy. He did not move. Gail humped her hips barely touching him. There was contact, but it teased both.

The Fred ghost lunged onto Gail's body. His shaft penetrated the full length in one movement. His weight on her mashed Gail onto her hands, still trapped under her. It took only four thrusts of Fred's hips to bring them to a joint orgasm. Unintelligible screams came out of both mouths. That stopped when they passionately kissed. Gail felt Fred's heart pounding against her own.

Fred rolled off his wife's body. He untied her feet. He helped her sit up and removed the torn gown from her arms.

Fred went to the bathroom, started filling the bathtub. He took up Gail, carrying her to the tub. He placed her in the water.

The warm water soothed the battered body of his lover. The water contained herbs and plants Gail taught him that would heal the bruises and cuts she received.

Fred was now the complete opposite of the ghost in the bedroom. It was this dual personality that made Gail take him as a lover and husband. Fred was a minister of the Carpenter's Gospel, the New Religion that replace the Old Faith that Gail practiced.

Gail held Fred's hand. It had been so long since her lover violated her this way. This one last time would stay with her, because it would be the last time.

"I've missed you so, Fred."

"I've missed you, Gail."

Fred's hand moved to her lower belly.

"I'm leaving you something to mark this night. As David gave you Aurora that Night of the Feather, I give you a child."

Gail fell asleep in the tub. She awoke the next morning in her bed. Alone.

The night was a vivid dream. Or was it? She remembered Fred told her he impregnated her. Gail searched her womb. Indeed, there was a life growing there; a life just a few hours after conception.