Ghost of a Chance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping Jacko to the stage floor, Ghost looked around and found the cases of money and drugs lying beside the big dead dealer. He found bags of cocaine in one of them; he assumed the other had the money in it. But when he made a grab for the handle, his heart almost stopped.

That cinches it; I knew it!

"What the fuck is he doing here?" asked Ghoul.

"I don't know; he should still be locked up. Just leave him; he'll keep for now." Ghost answered, hefting the case of money.

"You should let me break his new teeth," she growled, pointing to Jacko's mouth. A set of gleaming white teeth peeked in between his parted lips, replacements for the ones Ghost knocked out.

"Later," Ghost grumbled back, "Right now, we've got a bigger fish to catch. Go outside and get to the roof from the back; I'll take the stairs."

They headed off in opposite directions, Ghost slipping into the stairwell and sneaking up the steps, the money case in his grip. He cracked open the last door and slowly crept through, eyes darting everywhere, and found himself on the far end of the rooftop facing the edge. He took a peek around the corner of the access shanty and saw old vents and air conditioning units dotting the area, but no one could be seen in the near darkness. Slowly creeping across the old tar, Ghost made sure not to make a sound as he edged out onto the roof.

Out of nowhere, a small 'thwip' sounded across the roof, and Ghost was on his back as if a truck had just ran him down, the case he carried whipped out of his hand and landing beside him. He groaned, cradling his chest where the bullet hit his vest, and blinked back the pain shooting through his torso to get his eyes to focus.

A lone figure moved out from behind one of the massive cooling units, the person's head mounted with a goggle-like device with the 'eyes' tinted a slight, sickly green, and approached Ghost lying on the roof... with a gun, equipped with a silencer, pointing right at him... and smiled.

Ghost just glared at him and growled,

"...you!"


...to be continued.