Ghost Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the entrance hall, I had to lean against the wall. My legs were shaking. John Stanley was dead? But I saw him or did I?

David looked at me. "What's wrong, Jenn?" Then he stared into my eyes. I could see myself reflected there. There was an instantaneous red flash, just for a fraction of a second. Then it was gone. But it had an affect on David. He appeared stunned. He stood there just looking, not staring, but looking at me, not saying a word. My hand reached out and touched his arm. David stiffened and shook slightly for a moment. I could feel the kind of power coursing from my hand into him and I knew David's mind was no longer on his job. Starting at that moment I was going to have my husband. Tomorrow this, whatever it is, might be gone. But tonight I would have him all to myself.

"David, take me upstairs. Tonight you are going to fuck me until I scream. Now get moving." David laid his jester's cap on across the balustrade and started, grinning, wordlessly up the stairs while unbuttoning his jerkin.

12