Ghost Whisperer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

In an icy voice Melinda started; "So tell me Andrea, what are you asking me to do so you can cross over?"

Looking down at her hands and looking up slowly; "Well over the past few days I've been talking with several people who have tried what I would like to do. They say it works, but only with the total approval of the host person."

Now very aggravated Melinda spat out; "Damn it Andrea, you've already thrown our friendship out the window, so stop beating around the fucking bush and out with it. What are you asking me to do?"

The only way I can cross over is to finish what I started. I need to fuck your husband. I can do that if I enter your body willingly and you let me use your body to fuck your husband/"

Melinda let out a disgusted laugh; "Like that will ever happen. You try to seduce my husband and he has enough will power and sense to resist you. Now you want me to let him fuck you through me. As far as I'm concerned you can spend eternity looking for that light. Now get out!"

She was gone before the last words came out of Melinda's mouth. Now she would have to find another host body to use to fuck Jim. One way or another she WOULD fuck Jim and enter the light.

When Melinda got home she tore Jim a new asshole and after an hour of ranting and raving they made up.

"Melinda I know that it isn't an excuse, but you were not there when I needed you. Andy was, but the most important thing that you can never forget is that I came to my senses and didn't follow through with what both Andrea and I wanted. We both love you too much to let that happen."

She let out a half hearted laugh; "Jim if you only knew what she was up to and what she has asked me to do. Well I have to say, I know you love me, but she's no friend of mine."

"Why, what are you talking about, Melinda please tell me."

"After telling me about what she tried to do on our anniversary night, she spilled her guts telling me what she needed and what she intended to do before she died."

"Come on Melinda tell me!"

"Just hold on, I'm getting to it. Just before she died she was on her way to seduce you in OUR house! Now she tells me the only way she can cross over is to finish what she started, Can you believe it?"

"So what are you saying, she wants to fuck me, how?"

"Huh, you sure seem interested don't you?"

"No, really Melinda, I was just wondering how that could even happen?"

"She told me it can happen if she has a host body that she can enter and take over my body. That way I would be the vessel and she could fuck you and then cross over."

He just stared at Melinda.

She shook her head; "No, no way are you actually suggesting I do it?"

"No I didn't say that. I was just wondering how that would feel. Would I still be fucking you or would it be her. It's just an interesting scenario and wonder how it would feel."

"Well stop wondering, it isn't going to happen. Come on lets go to bed it has been a very trying day and I want to put today behind us."

When she entered the bedroom the lights were turned low. Jim was naked under the covers. Melinda was dressed in a white lace nightie that ended at mid thigh. Her huge tits were encased in lace and her large dark nipples poked through the lace. "Jim do you think you can make love to ME tonight without thinking of Andrea?"

"Well I might need a little coxing, how about putting on a little show."

She lowered her dark brown eyes and looked up at him slowly. Licking her full red lips she reached up and pulled her hair out of the ponytail. Shaking her hair it cascaded over her shoulders and covered her dark nippled breasts. Sliding the left strap off her shoulder, she slipped her arm and the material hung to her breast. She did the same with the right strap and slid her arm out on the right side also. Placing her hands at the hem of the nightie, she pulled down at it and giving way her stiff nippled breasts popped into view. She looked at Jim; she was standing there just in a pair of tiny lace panties. Her huge tits with the silver dollar sized areoles standing high and dark begging to be licked and sucked. Keeping her eyes locked on Jim as he pulled back the covers and slowly stroked his thick cock. Her eyes smoked with lust, licking her lips she kicked the nightie away and hooking her fingers in the tiny panties she turned her back to him as her long wavy dark brown locks swayed across her well muscled back, she pushed her ass out to him and lowered the panties. The crotch of her panties refused to let go of her dripping pussy, finally it let go and the panties slithered down and off her full thighs. Her large bubble butt looked inviting and Jim swore that tonight he would stick his stiff cock in her tiny hole.

Melinda straightened up, tossing her long dark hair over her shoulder and like a feline stalking her prey she slid slowly onto the bed. Starting at his ankles she kissed her way up his legs her tiny dainty hands preceded her lips. Melinda worked her way up his calves, her hair tickling his legs as she slid upwards. Moving upwards along his thighs, Jim dug his fingers in her mass of luxurious hair, gathering it up he pulled her head to his stiff cock.

Melinda blew on his cock, the warm air made him ache for her warmth. Her bright red lips opened and her pink tongue slipped out and as she gripped the base with her tiny hand she slowly swabbed around and around the large head of his cock. Dipping her tongue in the tiny opening she licked away at the oozing pre-cum that dripped from the hole, sucking it into her mouth she relished at its sweet salty flavor. Letting go of the head she ran her tongue slowly up and down the length of the underside of his dick. She loved the thick veins that popped out and it made her even wetter imaging those veins rubbing in and out of her wet tunnel. She let her hand release his cock and her lips suctioned on the base of it. Her tongue lapped away at the wrinkled sack that held his bloated nuts. Attaching her mouth to his sack Melinda gently sucked first one, then both of his balls into her tiny mouth.

Jim arched his back as the feeling of his bride's hot mouth and wet tongue working on his nuts drove him crazy. He dropped back down onto the bed. Looking down he nearly came from the erotic sight working at his lower body. Her bubble butt was up in the air straddling his feet. Her tapered back glistened with sweat as it rode and fell about his legs. His entire crotch area was hidden by her mane of dark brown hair. All he could do was listen to the sounds of her sucking and lapping at his swollen nuts, her moans urged him on as he felt the heat of her mouth once again capture his nuts. He rolled his head from side to side and closed his eyes, All of a sudden the image of Andrea popped into his head. Quickly he opened his eyes and focused on Melinda's bobbing head trying to chase the image of Andrea from his mind.

Melinda pulled her lips off of Jim's cock, her hand continued to float up and down his stiff shaft. His cock and balls along with her fist was covered in her saliva. It sparkled in the light of the candles about the room and her dark eyes smoked as she looked at his cock and opening her mouth wide lowered her head to the shaft. Inch by inch his thick cock disappeared into her mouth. Her cheeks hallowed as she sucked his flesh down her throat. He arched his back when she swallowed and felt her throat muscles tighten around the shaft that was imbedded in her throat. With her lips around the base of his cock, her tongue went to work lapping around his shaft, feeling every bump and vein on his stiff shaft. Slipping her tongue out, she licked away at his nut sack and sucked harder. Her eyes started to tear as she was balls deep on his cock. Slowly pulling back, her lips clung hard against his cock, her tongue worked the shaft like a lizard and when her mouth popped off a huge string of saliva clung to her lips and the head of his cock. Letting out a loud groan she dropped back down and took him totally down her throat again. Like a pumping machine she rose and fell at a speed that her mouth was nearly a blur on his cock. The sound of her slurping and the spit flying about his nuts he gripped her head and yell out.

"Oh fuck Melinda, I'm going to cum. Yes, yes you fucking slut take my cum down your sexy throat, oh fuck, yes take it!"

She popped her swollen red lips off his cock and pumped at his cock; "Come on Jim, I'll make you forget about Andy, come on, cum all over my face and tits!"

That was all it took, she never did that before the first shot hit her open mouth and rolled down her tongue and into her throat. The next shot hit her chin and across her cheek, covered her eye. The next two hit the same area and she wiped his spurting cock across her neck and chin, His cum dripped off her face and down between her sweaty tits. She let out a groan and deep throated him as she finished him off.

Rolling over she flopped down next to him. The whole room was filled with heavy breathing as she licked her lips and placed her head on his rising and falling belly. She kissed his drooping cock and licked the last drop from his cock, they both drifted off to sleep.

Jim woke about a half hour later as Melinda was staring up at him. Her tiny tongue was running up and down his slowly rising cock. "Mmmmmm, what a fantastic way to wake up!"

Jim brushed the dark bangs from her face as she twisted on the bed and straddled his legs and sucked his cock back into her mouth. Pulling it out she looked up at him; "You know Jim I could do this all night. I love sucking on your thick cock. I just love the texture and the way it grows in my mouth."

Jim grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up his body.

"Noooooooo"; she protested as he had her covered his body with hers. On her way up her fat nipples dragged across his hairy chest causing them to stir and begin to harden. As she lay on top of him her huge tits were squashed against his chest. With one swift motion he rolled her over and he was hovering over her.

Jim looked down at Melinda and smiled.

She looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face; "What?"

He gave her a quick peck on her full swollen red lips; "We've been married four years now and I still can't get over just how gorgeous you look."

Her eyes twinkled and a broad grin crossed her lips, circling her arms around his neck she pulled him to her and whispered; "I love you, but you're crazy. How am I gorgeous?"

"Melinda just look at you, your face is flawless, and your hair, so full dark and long, any woman would die for it." He kissed her and nuzzled her neck as he moved down to her breasts. Using the flat of his tongue he lapped away at one large aureole and sucked in the nipple. "Your breasts are any woman's envy, slim waist, gorgeous legs and an ass, boy I sure would love to fuck that ass."

She let out a moan as he lapped away at her fat dark nipple; "Dream on buster, I've told you before that ass has an invisible sign on it, it says ONE WAY and that's out, not in."

"One of these days Melinda, one of these days!"

"Mmmmmmmmm maybe, but for sure not tonight. Now come on stud service your wife." She let out a giggle which turned into a moan as he drew the stiffen nipple back between his lips. Lapping away at the tip he slowed his caressing. He loved the feel of the many tiny bumps that rose up around her nipple, lazily rolling the tip around and around Melinda drew his head harder against her tit trying to get him to suck harder, but he was relentless. Jim moved to the other tip and drew it between his lips, it stiffened immediately and he paid homage on that tit the same as he did with the other one. When he pulled away both tits were covered in his saliva. He blew on them causing her to groan and tried to get him to suck them again.

Jim returned to the first tit, cupping the heavy orb with one hand as the other hand traveled down her lush body and slid his fingers through the tight lipped pussy. Letting go of her tit, Jim kissed his way across her lower ribcage; dipping into her flat belly he tickled her belly button with his tongue. Jim urged her legs further apart and he inhaled the musky, sexy scent of her oozing pussy. Just before he lowered his lips to her pussy he looked upward and again was amazed at the sight. Her plush wide hips rolled from side to side, her flat belly rose and fell with her increased breathing. Her hands were playing lazily with her large tits. Melinda's red lips were parted, her tongue ran around them trying to keep them moist and her head was surrounded by a veil of dark brown wavy locks.

Using his thumbs Jim parted her tight lipped pussy. The inner lips were red and oozing juices as they streamed down her hole and settled down around her puckered asshole. Jim pushed the lips inward and outward several times causing Melinda to moan and groan. Bubbles of cum formed around the lips every time Jim pushed them together. Leaning forward he licked them from her slit, the tangy and sweet taste increased his senses even more and with a moan he drove his tongue deep into her inner lips. The juices flooded his mouth as Melinda arched her back and came for the first time. He lapped away at her foaming pussy as he tried to suck as much of her nectar as possible. Clamping his mouth over her wet slit he sucked the lips into his mouth and drank her juices.

This drove Melinda over the top once again and she came off for the second time in less then a minute.

Finding her hooded clit with his tongue he uncovered it and stabbed at it with his tongue tip driving Melinda through the roof. She shook continuously as she dug her fingernails in his scalp, her breath coming in gasps and letting go a long hiss, dropped her hips to the bed and for the first time ever began squirting all over his face.

His three fingers were buried deep in her pussy as she started squirting; she bathed his face and hands in her thick gooey cum. As he palmed her cunt and slammed his fingers in her pussy the entire room was filled with the sounds of splish splash and slapping of flesh against flesh. The room reeked of sex and then suddenly she dropped back and passed out from the intense orgasm.

Slipping his fingers from her cunt, they were drenched in her juices. He slid up her body and cradled her head on his chest. He ran his cum covered fingers up and down his stiff cock and squeezed hard. He stopped just in time knowing if he continued he would cum and he wanted nothing more then to fuck her once she awakened. Kissing her he waited patiently for her to reawaken.

About fifteen minutes later Jim became impatient and began toying with a nipple; at rest it was soft and pliable. Leaning over he ran his tongue around and around, she began to stir. Her eyes fluttered open and she combed her fingers through his hair. She let out a lazy moan as her nipple began to stiffen.

Jim's hand traveled down from her tit, down her tight belly and through her still wet landing strip. Reaching her damp cunt he rolled her stiffening clit between his fingertips and she arched her back and let out a loud groan.

Now fully recovered and awake she pulled Jim over onto her body and playfully wrapped her shapely legs around his waist. Their lips met and their tongues dueled with one another. Melinda reached down and guided his stiff cock to the entrance to her pussy. She ran the head up and down her dripping slit and as he pushed forward the head popped in and she let go.

Breaking her mouth from his she whispered out; "Jim, please take it slow, I just love it when you slide in and out of my pussy slow. The feeling of your thick cock on the walls of my cunt just drives me crazy. I love feeling every vein and bump of your cock when it's in meeeeeeeeee! Oh yes, just like that, oh fuck, yes that's it nice and slow, don't stop, a little faster, oh yes go deep, oh my god Jim, I'm cumming already, oh Jim fuck me hard, slam it in, go deep, oh fuck me!"

Jim could feel the hot fluids drenching his cock. Fucking her harder he tried hard not to cum as the sounds of her fluids slapping against their bellies as he fucked her harder and harder.

Her legs fell from his back as she shook over and over again. Trying to take control, Melinda gripped Jim's shoulder and rolled him over. Suddenly Melinda was on top; with her hands on his chest she began to ride his cock. She rolled her hips causing his cock to slide in and out of her.

Jim rose his hands up and gripped her full hanging tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers. Her eyes rolled back in her head as every nerve in her body tingled as she felt his cock growing and ready to spurt in her dripping pussy. She looked down at him and he closed his eyes as she felt the first shots of hot sperm coating her inner walls. Spurt after hot slimy spurt drove deep into her womb.

As he finished she looked down at him and whispered through labored breath; "You were thinking about her again weren't you? You closed your eyes just before cumming, didn't you?"

He closed him eyes and shook his head no

Melinda looked across the room and there stood Andrea, her fingers deep in her pussy. She had a sly look on her face; "Melinda, let me fuck him once and then I can go into the light, Jim's curiosity will be fulfilled and you can have your husband back."

Melinda looked at her and whispered; "No, no!"

Andrea disappeared.

Over the next couple of weeks Delia began spending a lot more time at the antique shop. She contacted Tom and he agreed to sell Andrea's share of the shop to Delia.

Every day when Melinda left the shop she passed the park across the street and sitting there was Andrea, smiling and just staring back at Melinda. Every night Melinda would make passionate love to her husband to the point of nearly killing him. It was the best sex either of them had over the past couple of years. Still Melinda knew that as long as Andrea was out there and even though she hasn't told Jim about her request she decided she had to give Andrea her wish so she could put this to bed, so to speak.

The following morning when she saw Andrea in the park she sat next to her; "Okay Andrea, I'll let you have Jim for one night, but how do I know you'll give him up once you enter my body?"

"Melinda I spoke with others over the past couple of weeks and they all told me the same thing. You still control your body, if at anytime you want me out of your body all you have to do is say so and I will be driven from your body. Just remember if you drive me out before I'm satisfied with my encounter with Jim, I will NOT walk into the light."

Melinda nodded; "Okay let's do this, when and where?"

Andrea smiled; "How about tomorrow night at your place? That way you can talk to Jim and make sure he's onboard with the idea."

Melinda let out a sarcastic laugh; Yeah sure, like I'll have to twist Jim's arm to bed you. You are all he's thought about since our anniversary night. Remember that night, the night you tried to seduce my husband?"

"Listen Melinda, I told you I was sorry about that, but I think we're even, you're the one who had me drive to my death."

"Come on Andy, you know it wasn't like that."

"Yeah, yeah I know I just had to throw that in. I'll be at your place tomorrow evening. If you need to contact me before that, you know just yell." Then she was gone.

Melinda drove home in silence thinking what she was going to say to Jim. As she walked into the house she dropped her jacket and walked into the kitchen where Jim was preparing dinner. She hugged him from behind, her full firm tits crushing against his back. He felt her nipples digging into his back. She kissed his neck; "I spoke with Andrea today, I finally agreed and if it's okay with you she'll be here tomorrow evening to fulfill both of your fantasies."

He spun in her arms, cupping her face; "Are you crazy Melinda? What possessed you to agree to such a thing?"

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers