Ghost Whisperer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

"Come on Jim, ever since our anniversary I could tell you haven't been the same. You're always thinking about her when we make love; she's driving me crazy, she's not going into the light until this happens. I figure we do this once, she goes into the light and we get our life back on track."

"I'll do it; bit under protest and only if you are sure."

She nodded as tears ran down her face, he kissed her and picking her up took her to the bedroom where they made love till the wee hours of the night.

The following evening Melinda left the shop early, when she arrived home Jim was in the shower where she stripped and joined him. She dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

Jim ran his hands through her hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock. The water beat down on her dark mane of hair as she continued to suck and lick on his stiff shaft. Pulling it out she looked up at him with those dark smoking eyes; "Do you want to cum in my mouth so you last longer with Andrea or do you want her to taste you first?"

"Melinda, you know I always love cumming on you. How about me cumming all over your face? That will really get me going tonight."

She smiled up at him and her eyes twinkled as she took him back into her mouth and sucked earnestly and soon had him cumming all over her face. She stood up and both of them rinsed off, climbing out of the shower they dried off and prepared for Andrea's arrival.

Melinda put on an ankle length white linen nightgown and a terrycloth robe. As for Jim he slipped into a pair of silk boxers and a thigh high matching silk robe. They kissed and they went downstairs, sitting on the sofa for only Melinda to see was Andrea.

"Hi Melinda, looks like you two started without me."

Smiling Melinda looked at Andrea; "I sort of primed the pump for you, are ready to get this started? Let's do it before I lose my nerve."

Sitting in an overstuffed easy chair Melinda reached out her arms and whispered; "Come on Andrea, do it!"

Andrea stood up looking gorgeous in an icy blue satin dress with a full skirt ending at the knees. At the waist was a matching wide belt showing her trim waist and causing her chest to show off more prominently. Her large breasts were encased in lace and see through nylon, the lace placed strategically to hide her nipples. On her feet were matching high heels causing her slim legs to look even better.

Turning her back to Melinda she slowly lowered her body to hers. A cold breeze blew through the room as Andrea took over her body. Suddenly Melinda was standing beside Jim as he looked down at the closed eyes of his wife. Slowly Melinda's body began to change. Her skin darkened and her robe and nightgown were replaced with Andrea's blue gown. Her hair shortened slightly and was now black instead of Melinda's rich dark brown. Her lips thickened and face was slimmer

Andrea's eyes opened and her eyes were darker. Licking her lips she smiled up at Jim. Extending her arms to Jim, he took her hands in his and drew her to her feet. Still a little wobbly seeing she hadn't had a body for over a month now. Jim took her in his arms to steady her.

"Mmmmm, I like the feeling of this!" Her lips left a wet trail along his neck to his shoulder, pulling the silk robe open; she continued to leave tiny kisses about his upper body as she slipped the robe from his shoulders. The robe fluttered to the floor leaving Jim just in his silk boxers. Running her slim fingers over his hairy chest she turned in his arms and with her back to him she reached back and drew his head down to her neck

"Don't you think I'm a little overdressed Jim?"

"Are you sure Melinda can't see us. I know she wanted this to happen, but I still have pangs of guilt about doing this." His hands traveled across her belly to cup her full breasts through the lacy top.

Through heavy breathing she responded; "I'm sure Jim, she's sort of in limbo and can't see or hear any of this." She looked across the room as Melinda stood there watching her husband's hands caress Andrea's firm tits. As Jim caressed Andy's firm black breasts his lips moved along her neck to her ear. Pulling on the earlobe this caused her to moan and grind her ass against his growing cock. Moving along her neck again he slid his lips and tongue along her shoulder. Letting go of her breasts he found the catch on the top of her dress. Popping it open he slid the material off her shoulders. The lacy top slipped from her large firm tits. Her twin Hershey Kiss like nipples and aureoles stiffened and pointed upwards toward the sky. Seeing this he let go of the material and gripping both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, he rolled them. They were so stiff they could have cut diamonds

This drove Andrea crazy as she rolled her head back and their lips met and they drove each others tongues into their mouths. As they traded spit Andrea reached back and finding the opening in his boxers freed his stiff cock. She stroked his large cock, wrapping her slim black fingers around his girth and pumped up and down on his cock.

Jim let go of her firm tits and moved to her waist. Tugging at her wide belt he opened this and let it fall to the floor. Separating their bodies he latched onto the zipper on the back of her skirt. Lowering the zipper the heavy satin material fell quickly to the floor. The two contrasting bodies, her slim black body with her large tits and bubble butt and his hairy muscular white body, was a sight to see.

Melinda let out a loud gasp when Jim lifted Andrea's tight body in his arms and carried her up the stairs to her marital bed. He laid her on the bed and she quickly spun around with her head hanging off the bed. Jim dropped his boxers and stepped forward feeding his stiff cock down Andrea's throat. As he cradled her head in his hands her tongue went to work, rolling around and around his thick shaft. She was moaning constantly as she slurped away, her head trapped between the mattress and his thighs. He fucked away causing her to choke once an awhile.

Andrea loved every second of the fucking Jim was giving her throat. Her full red lips wrapped around his shaft and saliva was dripping from her mouth and it ran across her cheeks and into her hair.

Jim let go of her head and played with her swaying breasts. He tweaked the ridged flesh and this caused her to moan even louder. His hands traveled down the muscled crease along her taut belly and into her thong. Pulling roughly he tore the tiny garment from her body. Spreading her fat lipped pussy he sawed his fingers back and forth across them, thumbing at the erect clit that popped out from the top of her dark brown lips. Dipping first one, then a second and third finger into her dripping cunt she let out a loud groan and came all over his fingers and palm. Jim pushed her slim black thighs apart and dropped his body down and the two of them performed oral ministrations on each other.

Sitting on a chair directly across from them, unseen, Melinda had her nightgown opened and was squeezing one breast. She licked her full lips as she watched her husband eat the pussy of her past best friend. Looking down his body she watched as he pumped his hips back and forth, in and out of Andy's black lips. Melinda placed the heels of her feet on the chair and spreading her legs she ran her fingers up and down her moist slit. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and sadness as the sight turned her on and at the same time sadden her seeing her husband having sex with her former best friend.

Jim pulled his face from between Andrea's thighs; his face was covered with her thick milky juices. Standing up he pulled his cock from her sucking mouth.

She groaned in protest as her saliva dripped from his cock. She slid up into the bed and reached for his cock. He came willingly as she wrapped her long black arms and legs around his muscled body.

Their lips met and she could taste her juices on his lips. Her tongue entered his mouth as he combed his fingers through her thick long black hair. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Andrea, do you know just how beautiful you look?"

She smiled and pulled his face back down to hers. She let out a groan into his mouth as he entered her pussy with his large cock. She wrapped her legs around his back and fucked back as hard as she could. The contact of his pelvic body scraping across her fat red clit caused her to explode around his cock once again. Even though her juices flowed out she was still very tight and she could feel his cock expand and all of a sudden explode deep in her pussy. The two of them shook violently as wave after wave washed over the two of them.

Jim rolled off of her and she snuggled against his as they tried to regain their breathing. He stroked her long black tresses and she kissed his neck and face.

She let out tiny whimpers as she loved the way he caressed her. She nodded off as her breathing became more regular. Soon he followed and they slept for over an hour.

As the two of them were in the height of their orgasms, Melinda was driving three fingers in and out of her cunt as she rolled her head back and came just about the same time that they did. Once they fell asleep, Melinda strolled over to the bed and placed a loving kiss on Jim's forehead, even though he couldn't feel it, she felt better seeing the two people who meant the most to her happy. She moved back to the chair and sitting back fell asleep also. She was awaken with the sounds of slurping. As her eyes fluttered open she was starring at the wiggling black ass of Andrea.

Jim was guiding Andrea's head up and down his once again stiff cock.

She smiled up at him as their eyes locked. Her dark pools of lust twinkled as she saw the look of ecstasy on his face as she deep throated him. She worked her full lips up and down his shaft, saliva dripped down onto his nuts as her tongue lapped away at his rigid shaft.

His hips drove upwards as she swallowed his entire dick down her throat. He rolled his head from side to side and reaching down cupped her large swaying tits in his palms.

She moaned as he squeezed hard. She dropped one hand down between her thighs and she fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit anticipating this white column of flesh filling her tight hole once again.

Jim pulled her up his body and rolling her over, pulled her up at the hips and spreading her thighs entered her dripping cunt from behind.

She dropped her face into the pillow and screamed into it as he plowed away at her foaming pussy. She let out a loud growl as he slapped her firm black ass cheeks, spreading them apart; Jim slipped his fat thumb into her tight puckered asshole. This drove her over the top as she came all over his fat plunging cock.

Melinda sat there with her mouth wide open. She could not believe Jim was finger fucking Andrea's asshole. She stood up and let out a shriek when she watched him pull his cum covered cock from Andrea's cunt and positioning the fat slick head at the entrance to her asshole. As Jim leaned forward the head popped into her tight asshole.

Andrea let out a loud scream as his cock slid into her asshole. Inch by inch his thick white cock slid between her twin black cheeks. Once she became accustomed to his invading cock she began pushing back against him. It took a good minute, but now Jim had his cock buried balls deep in-between her firm black globes. He reached around and cupped her tits as he began fucking away at her responding ass.

Andrea wiggled her ass and pushed back. Regaining her strength she knelt back up and turning her head captured his mouth with hers. Their tongues dueled with once another's as his hands groped her tits and his cock plowed away at her asshole.

She knew she had died, but now she knew she was in heaven and didn't ever want to leave. She knew it was almost over and would soon go into the light, but now she would do it knowing she was fulfilled as a woman.

Melinda, now that the shock of her husband fucking the ass of her best friend had past, was now pissed off. She knew how much Jim wanted to fuck her ass, but she always resisted. She realized that it was something she had missed out doing with Jim. She would pay him back, but how? She would find a way and by god she knew she had to be ass fucked and soon.

Jim was like a machine, his cock plowed in and out of Andrea's ass. Her entire black body glistened with sweat as he fucked her ass harder and harder.

She threw her head back; her long black damp tresses flowed down her back. Jim gripped her hair like the mane of a wild stallion and pulled hard. She let out a loud scream and came once again. Her juices flowed down her legs as Jim followed her collapsed body. With one more deep thrust, his ass cheeks tightened and he exploded, his thick white jism filled her ass. He fell against her body, driving her breath from her lungs.

They both laid there for some time. When they regained their strength, Jim rolled off of her and she curled up in his arms.

Melinda came over to the bed and whispered to Andrea, "It's time Andy!"

Andrea smiled weakly up at Melinda and nodded; "I know Melinda, thank you, you'll never know how much I appreciate what you did. I see the light now."

She turned to Jim and kissed him lightly on the lips; "I have to go now, thank you Jim for the best sex I've ever had."

She stood and taking Melinda by the hand led her over to the chair, sitting Melinda down she lowered her body to hers. There was a rush of cold air in the room and suddenly Melinda began to reappear. Melinda looked up, very weak and took the spirit of Andrea's hand and kissed it.

Andrea turned slowly and went into the light and suddenly was gone.

Melinda turned her head to Jim who was in awe looking at Melinda; "Is she gone?"

Melinda nodded, standing she went over to the bed and kissed Jim on the forehead; "I'll be sleeping tonight in the spare bedroom. After seeing you fuck Andrea in the ass I don't know if I can forgive you." She turned and quickly left the room before he could respond.

The following morning Melinda left the house without showering and waited until Jim left for work. Once he was out of sight she returned home, took a long refreshing bath, taking her time dressing in one of her sexiest outfits she took a long time applying her make-up carefully, left the house for the university. She figured out exactly how she was going to repay Jim for fucking Andrea in the ass.

To Be Continued...

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers