Ghost Whisperer Haunting Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

Melinda wriggles as hands move up her dress rubbing her bare ass as the circle she is tied to starts to lower down. She in now tied spread eagle to a large wooden circle and she is lying on a cold stone table. The naked men continue there dance and Melinda is helpless to stop them doing everything to her body. In order to touch their prize the dancers either roll under or jump over the wooden circle getting them closer to Melinda. The men loom over her missing teeth, eyes and all looking at her like a piece of meat. Hands grab her leather confided boobs and squeeze them hard making her moan before she feels them yank her dress down. Melinda groans as her big white tits bounce out again in front of lots of horny men. The dress is pulled past her hips and her bare pussy is now exposed and the dress is ripped off her legs leaving Melinda bound and naked tied to a table. Hands softly rub her nude form as the drums get louder and louder and Melinda hears something being wheeled towards her. It's an old cauldron and whatever in it is bubbling violently. Two of the nearest men to her dip there hands inside the cauldron and come out with there hands covered in some kind of sticky looking grease which is a very bright shade of yellow. The mixture is slopped right onto Melinda's chest and slowly the men rub it into her skin. The mixture is rubbed into her big tits and the sweet smell of it makes Melinda relax instantly. The goo is then slapped on her pussy legs and stomach and lots of hands help to rub the sweet smelling mixture into Melinda's skin.

With each passing second Melinda feels more at home and calm as her naked body is groped by thirty or so men rubbing this sticky stuff on her. The last time she felt so good is when she smoked weed at collage and this strange yellow goo was having the same effect. The circle she is tied too lifts up suddenly dangling Melinda a few inches off the stone table allowing a man to lie on the table and rub the calming goo into her back. Melinda's entire body is soon coated in a thick layer of yellow goo and Melinda feels so warm and happy. Her pussy starts drip with her own juices as the man underneath her starts to rub the goo into her big as. He takes his time rubbing each cheek before rubbing a good amount of the goo into her asscrack. He slides his gooey finger inside her asshole making Melinda moan in pleasure as his finger slides in between her large asscheeks. The rest of this male tribe being dancing around her tied greased up body as the drums get louder and the jungle heat gets hotter. Melinda moans as the naked men dance around her even the man fingering her asshole has gone back to dancing around her goo covered body. The sticky yellow substance is starting to dry and Melinda feels so horny as a man stands next to her slightly hovering body and he then smacks his hand into her left breast. The pain shakes Melinda's body but the harsh contact turns her on more sending more pre cum dripping out of her pussy and down her goo covered legs. Another larger man grabs her cheek and makes her look at the man slapping her tits.

Melinda lets out a light moan as he hits her tits so for the next hit the black man uses his large member and slaps Melinda's tit with it. Underneath her another man has slide onto the stone table and he smacks her big goo covered ass making Melinda jump. She has never been treated like this before and it's turning her on so much that every hard hit makes her wetter. More men start to gather around her their hard cocks swinging gently in the breeze as Melinda's boobs and ass are spanked. Melinda is so horny as a crowd of naked men gathers round her naked body rubbing their massive cocks a few inches away from her. Her pussy is soaking wet with her own juices as the man spanking her tits stops and starts rubbing his cock down underneath her left boob. Another cock rubs her right boob slowly tit fucking the tied up Melinda and another cock lands on the top of her mammoth breast rubbing against her hard nipple. Two more cocks land on Melinda's face rubbing themselves down her soft cheeks and into her hair. Another cock works it's way into Melinda's mouth and she moans as the massive cock fills up her mouth. One guy stands in between her legs and pushes his cock into Melinda's pussy and quickly starts to fuck her dripping wet cunt. The guy spanking her ass now pushes his dick up inside her well-lubed asshole. Cocks rub every exposed of inch of Melinda's body and the Ghost Whisperer finds herself moaning and groaning as her body is used like a fuck toy for all these men. Her body is nearly shaking with lust as she is dominated and fucked by all these men and the intoxicating fumes from the goo fills her head with no though but to finally getting some satisfaction.

Cocks rub over her flat midsection up and down her shapely legs and even rubbing against her feet. No section of her body is left untouched by the men as the drums beat louder and the chanting song turns more into grunts and groans of sexual pleasure. Touching every inch of exposed flesh has Melinda excited like never before as she sucks on the cock in her mouth with reckless abandonment. The guy lets out a deep groan before shooting a wave of spunk down Melinda's throat. Overwhelmed Melinda swallows all of his cum without a second thought and concentrates on the rest of her body getting fucked. Cum starts flying left and right as the horny group of black men can't resist Melinda's tied up pink body as cum shoots over her legs, onto her feet and all over her mid section. Melinda's is getting covered in cum, as the guy fucking her ass can't hold on any more and shoots his load deep between her asscheeks. The guy fucking her wet pussy also fails to hold on and sends a steady stream of cum inside her adding to her own juices. The second the two guys fucking her ass and pussy step back two more horny men step up and fuck her. Melinda groans she is in the middle of a gangbang and to her surprise she loves every second of it. The men fucking her massive tits start shoot out lots of cream all over her tits covering them white. Men start shooting on her pretty face and in her hair as Melinda feels herself becoming a target range for men to shoot their loads over. Large muscley guys jerk there huge dick inches away from her nose before exploding all over her but Melinda is so caught up in the moment she goggles up every bit of cum that slides down her mouth.

One guy who has a tight hold of both her asscheeks when she feels another cock head pushing against her anus helping to fuck Melinda's ass hard. Her ass is now being double penetrated and it's not long before she can feel two big black cocks ramming her wet pussy. Another guy pushes into her mouth so Melinda is now airtight as more cocks rub her slimy tits and face. More cocks coat her mid section and legs in seamen while even Melinda's cute feet are getting cummed over. Melinda's entire body is getting re painted in cum and her ass is being broken in by two huge eyes while her pussy takes a hard pounding and the large guy right in her eye line fucks her mouth. The drums beat louder the chants and the amazing smells fuel Melinda's body like a magnetic rush as she is gang fucked in her own private dream world. Cocks fuck Melinda's bound body and Melinda is as close to the light as she will ever get as cum shoots all over her. The two guys fucking her pussy shoot their cum inside her while the guys playing with her tits soon add a semen sample to the impressive number of cum shots over her mid section. In her ass two more men add there cum shots and leave as cum slides out of her broken in asshole. The man fucking her mouth soon groans and shoots a mighty big load down Melinda's throat, which she is only just able to swallow. All the men step back outside the wooden circle and Melinda looks up hurt that all the men have gone away but from one look at there crotches it looks like the whole tribe have shot cum over or inside Melinda. The men are all stood around Melinda's cummed over body as the giant wooden circle soon rises up.

Melinda is untied from her bounds and is dragged over to a different part of the village. Forced onto her knees Melinda looks up at the line of naked black men in front of her. They point to their cocks then to her mouth and Melinda nods looking at the sizes of the men in the line a cum soaked Melinda licks her lips. The first man steps in front of her and Melinda obediently opens her mouth allowing his big black member in-between her cummed on lips. She starts using every blowjob trick she knows as she devourers his dick making him groan and grab her hair as she sucks the life out of his cock. Her tongue runs up and down his shaft before he can't hold on and cums down her throat. As Melinda takes the second man in her mouth someone behind her moves her body up a bit and Melinda feels a big cock behind her touching her wet pussy lips. Staying on her knees Melinda opens her legs a bit allowing the man behind her to fuck her pussy as she sucks on another cock. Once this guy in her mouth is on the edge he pulls out and shoots a jet of cum right into Melinda's cute face. Soon Melinda has lost count of how many cocks she has had in her mouth and in her now sore and aching pussy. Most of the men had chosen to cum all over her rather than making her swallow, so Melinda's face, tits and stomach were coated in lots of different men's cum. With her body sore and covered in goo and cum the woman of the village come forward and pick Melinda up and place her on a table filled with sweet smelling candles and relaxing herbs.

Melinda relaxes on the table as her cum soaked body is washed by the naked woman of the village. The sounds of drums and chanting gets fainter as Melinda relaxes her jaw still sore from the number of cocks she sucked but is now at a state of peace. Two of the women grab her hard nipple and pull them up making Melinda moan in pain then she sees to sharp metal robs pointing at her nipples. The needles are thrust at her nipples and Melinda screams and sits blot upright in her bed. Melinda thrashes around for a bit trying to work out if this is real and that her dream was only a dream. To her relief there is a message on the phone from Andrea telling her to hurry up and get to the shop and a note from her husband telling her he will be home at 6. Melinda gets out of bed and takes a big deep breath only to find her ass and pussy really hurt. She also just notices that she is naked and that she has a odd taste in her mouth and Melinda tries to brush it off as any other taste other than cum. Looking for her nightgown Melinda pulls back the bed covers to find a massive wet patch on her bed. Her silk sheets are stained with er own cum and Melinda breathes a sigh of relief as it was only a dream. From the looks of her bed covers a very wet and sticky dream but a dream nonetheless as she walks into her bathroom. Melinda looks into her bathroom mirror and screams as both her bright pink nipples have been piercing. Two long bits of silver with two balls on both side and Melinda looks down at her chest in horror. It was a dream she knew it but yet the aftermath of the dream had followed her into the real world.

Looking at her chest Melinda admired her new piercing and has to admit to herself they look rather good on her and not only that the rough piercing have made her nipples even more sensitive to touch. Melinda loved her dream all those sexy things done to her body that she never even knew about let alone try had made her ruin her best bed sheet with her own cum. Melinda goes for a shower and wonders why she had a dream like that and why the aftermath of it would stay with her into the real world. As her dear old Grandmother used to say if we all solved the mysteries of the world in one day we would have nothing else to do for the rest of our lives. A few days later Melinda finds out she is pregnant and Jim is over the moon and as they celebrate a small thought in the back of Melinda's mind wonders if the gangbang made her pregnant. Wondering if she would ever go back to her jungle Melinda enjoyed her moment with Jim, as her life seemed to be on the right tract once again. On a street corner not to far away the darkness takes Romano, the darkness hates failure and with another Ghost Whisperer Romano has more than failed his duty. He will fall always falling Romano will fall until the end of time always feeling, always watching, always knowing that the power of a Ghost Whisperer is not to be overrated.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers