Ghost Whisperer: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

"DANNY FUCK I'M CUMMING DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP FEELS SO GOOD THE BEST FUCK," Melinda screams as her second orgasm of the night hits her hard.

Danny holds his dick inside her keeping a tight hold of Melinda as she cums hard. Her juices flow out of her pussy and drip onto his thighs and the bed he is kneeling on. After a while Melinda's screams die down and the room is only filled with the sounds of her light panting. Carefully Danny pulls his cum soaked dick out of Melinda's sore but satisfied pussy. He cleans his dick on the bed cover not taking the time to taste her because he knew she needed him to be closer. Moving up the bed Danny rests his hot sweating body against hers and kisses the brunette softly on the top of the head as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Holy shit Danny," Melinda whispers as she has shouted away most of her voice, "You were amazing I can't believe that was your first time."

"Beginners luck babe," Danny jokes as he hugs Melinda closer, "So I should stop now your all satisfied."

"No way I can still feel you dick against my leg and your still hard," Melinda softly purrs as her eyes light up with the chance of Danny fucking her again.

"You want me to carry on fucking you," Danny quizzes as he looks down Melinda's body to see cum is still leaking out of her cunt.

"Well Danny you chose me for one night and one night you are getting and I know how much you want to cum inside me," Melinda grins as Danny gulps wondering if his desires were that obvious to the woman who could see ghosts.

The smile on Danny's face is so wide you could see it from space as he kisses the side of Melinda's head, "Thank you so much this is sorry was the best night of my life."

Grabbing a handful of his blonde locks Melinda pushes him down her sweating body, "Stop being nice and fuck me till you cum you young fuck machine."

Danny's cock throbs painfully as Melinda talks very dirty to him as he moves down and slips one finger into her cunt.

Melinda screams loudly and Danny quickly pulls his finger out, "What's wrong Melinda I didn't hurt you did I?"

Rubbing her pussy lips Melinda shakes her head, "No Danny it's not you its just two orgasms and my pussy is really sore and needs a rest."

"Oh," says Danny slightly disappointed that he won't get to shoot inside of her, "Well you could still suck me off I mean that's all I want is to get off again."

"NO," Melinda screams making Danny jump and nearly fall off the bed, "You need to shoot inside me you wanted this night to be perfect and fuck it I want you to shoot inside of me.

As Danny looks on shocked and very turned on stroking his hard cock softly Melinda is pulling up the pillows that fell off the bed. Setting them up in a pile Melinda tests the wall of pillows before bending over them sticking her big ass up and out in the air.

"Here you go Danny how about you bring that fucking big cock up here and fuck my big ass then shoot all your fucking load inside me how would you like that."

Danny doesn't answer but gets up and crawls across the bed grabbing hold of Melinda's big ass cheeks and softly squeezing them. He looked over Melinda's big ass and how soft her skin felt as he rests his throbbing cock head in between her cheeks.

"Melinda are you sure you want me to do this," Danny asks giving Melinda one last chance to stop him from fucking her big ass.

Melinda's answer isn't spoken but she pushes her butt backwards onto his cock before moving up and down sending Danny's cock head up and down her asscrack. When she stops her ass crack is completely covered in pre cum and Danny is moaning from how her big ass caressed his sensitive cock. Grabbing her hips Danny gives her ass a little spank making the flesh shake and Melinda giggle as he puts his cock right on the entrance to her ass. Carefully Danny thrusts his hips forward pushing his big cock head inside Melinda's ass making the sweating brunette cry out as he forces inside her. It had been a few years since Melinda had let a man push inside her ass as she had been telling Jim for years she had never done that before but she cries in pain as Danny's cock sinks inside her ass. Danny was also moaning in pain as inch by inch he moves his cock inside Melinda's very tight asshole. His fingers dig into Melinda's fleshy hips as Danny thrusts forward getting nearly 6 inches of his big cock inside Melinda's big ass. Melinda is chewing on her own pillow to stop her screams as she feels Danny's cock filling up her ass and she can feel herself getting hotter and hotter knowing in a few minutes Danny will be fucking her ass. Pushing hard Danny gets all of his big cock inside Melinda's cock and he takes a few seconds to relax inside her before pulling back slowly.

"Stop teasing me Danny please just fuck me," Melinda begs her young lover as pre cum trails from her soaking pussy down her legs.

Grinning Danny starts to tilt his hips in and out of Melinda's ass listening to her moans of pleasure. Thrusting in faster and faster Danny hears his own balls smacking into the bottom of Melinda's ass cheeks and starts to push his cock deeper and deeper inside her big butt. His fingers sink into Melinda's ass cheeks feeling the softness of her ass and holding her steady allowing him to fuck her ass even harder. Melinda is screaming as loud as before with Danny fucking her ass is making her cry out in joy. The pace is picking up and Danny loves the ultra tight feeling of Melinda's ass against his cock and he can feel his own orgasm building up inside him. Melinda bucks her hips back into Danny's cock as he thrusts hard inside her asshole as hard as he could.

"Oh god Melinda I'm so close," Danny, moans out as his balls smash into her ass cheeks.

Melinda moans, "Fuck Danny shoot into my ass I want to feel your warm cum fill my asshole."

Hearing those sexy words coming from Melinda's lips Danny starts pumping his cock into her tight hold even faster than before. Both of them are screaming and moaning as Danny fucks Melinda's ass making his hips slap into the back of her butt.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING MELINDA I'M CUMMING," Danny screams as he shoots his load deep into Melinda's ass.

Wave after wave of cum fills Melinda's big ass and to her amazement Danny keeps cumming. He must have been holding a lot in as warm cum fills her asshole and when Danny finally pulls out and still shoots two more cum shots over Melinda's big ass cheeks. Melinda can feel Danny's cum sliding out of her sore asshole and dripping out onto the bed and Melinda is so tired after having the best fucking session of her life she falls onto the bed face first. Danny gets up holding his sore balls after they had emptied nearly 4 years worth of spunk in one ass fucking and he smiles looking down at Melinda's sweating cum covered body. A bright light blinds a looking up Danny and looking deeper into the light he can see his mother weaving to him. Slipping his clothes back on Danny walks over to Melinda and kisses her on the forehead. Melinda opens her eyes to see Danny walking towards the bright light and she smiles as tears fill up in her eyes. Danny disappears to a better place and Melinda lies on her back still panting and ling in a bed covered in both hers and Danny's cum and she is very happy she sent someone to the afterlife very happy. She was also amazed at how good it felt to have sex with a ghost and it wasn't hurting Jim as she was waiting for him to get home so he could fuck her. Melinda vowed to help more sexually frustrated ghosts find inner peace because it made her so happy and so good.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers