Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

It now appeared to Melinda that, for some strange reason, she was being shown the light touches from the same sex in her erotic dream. She only wondered why and how come her body was responding to another female.

Melinda groaned as the black woman placed her hands under her breast again and lovingly rubbed her hard, pink nipples with her thumbs. She gasped at the sensitive, yet beautifully light, touch of the woman's hand.

Melinda also felt embarrassed because she knew that her body was eagerly responding to the woman's touch.

The frustrated young women tried to close her legs in vain because she wanted to stop her juices from seeping out of her pussy.

Melinda knew that she had to stop her body, from giving in to the other women's touches once and for all.

That she had to take control of her body once again, and gain control of the situation before it was too late.

"Oh god I can't control myself any longer. I have to achieve my orgasm," Melinda thought. "Oh fuck, woman, please free my hands so I can touch my own pussy. I need to finger it now!"

Melinda tried to break her hands free of her ropes, so she could masturbate.

She could not believe how hot her pussy felt at the moment, it felt like it was on fire.

"Oh my god, I need to cum so badly!" she thought.

She knew that she was still tied to the wooden stake, while the most amazing looking black woman, caressed her young body.

Melinda needed to cum and she wanted nothing more than that, but as she thought about her orgasm. The black woman stopped touching her breasts to her surprise.

Then the larger woman moved her bigger body into Melinda's body very hard, crushing her massive breasts into Melinda's own breast flesh.

The black women quickly wrapped her strong arms around her white captive's younger body, pulling her tightly against her own upper torso.

The result of this tight embrace from the bigger women crushed Melinda's white breast in to her own black breast.

The tight bear hug also knocked all the air out of Melinda's lungs.

The result of this sudden action by the other women caused the startled Melinda's eyes to open very wide and gasp for oxygen.

Then the older women started to grind her mammoth black breast against her breast, in a crushingly hard circular motion.

Melinda wanted to scream out to the black woman to tell her to stop. On the other hand, did she really want her to stop what the woman was doing to her now?

The breast to breast massage, she was receiving from the other women, felt wonderful to her boobs.

The black woman made sure, in the tight embrace, to rub her mammoth sized breasts and big hard nipples against Melinda's smaller sensitive, little nipples as she continued to grind upon her, in the breast to breast massage.

The older black women was also making sure that the young Ghost Whisperer could feel her own big hard nipples as she rubbed them against her pink little nipples.

She also could feel just how hard Melinda's own nipples felt against her own erect nipples.

The black women could feel Melinda's body start to tremble in her hands and she knew that the young, white beauty was once again getting closer to what her body needed so badly during the night, her orgasm.

The voluptuous older black women, suddenly, and very slowly, backed her body away from Melinda's naked body.

Melinda felt weightless in the air as she could no longer feel the other woman's body contact against her own.

She opened her eyes, and to her surprise Melinda could not see the other woman anymore, she was just gone.

She was wondering where the female had gone too. "Please come back," she thought. "Don't leave me alone! I need you!"

Melinda was still feeling hornier than she had ever been in her young life, and now there was no one there touching her naked young body anymore.

She wanted to beg someone to come back and help her cum, she needed to orgasm.

Melinda would have even welcomed the invisible hands back, so long as they brought her to her much needed orgasm.

The sexual frustration started to build up again inside Melinda's body, when suddenly she felt a big smack right on her soft white ass.

Her body jumped forward from the impact of the hard smack on her butt cheek. If not for the strong ropes holding her body up, she would have fallen to the ground from the impact of the blow on her ass.

Melinda tried to twist her head around to see what or who was responsible for smacking her ass. She then tried to look all around the village, but she did not see any one standing around her bound body.

"Ouch! What the fuck are you doing to me?" She wondered. "Who did that?"

Then came another harder, Whack! On her big butt

"Ouch! Please stop that! Oh god, that hurts! Please stop spanking my ass!

Melinda started screaming and swearing but still in her own conscious thoughts; still no words came out of her mouth.

While someone's hands continued to spank her big white doughy butt.

Melinda could feel both of her white ass cheeks being spanked at the same time with those damn invisible hands again.

"Oh shit," she thought. "Fuck that hurts! Why can't I stop this, why am I unable to wake myself up from this painful nightmare?

"Ouch!" She started to think about the powerful spanking she was now receiving by the unseen hands. It felt very painful to Melinda at first.

She realized that she had never experienced a spanking as a child, and Jim only swatted her ass a couple of times in fun, but she did like it when he swatted her big bottom on occasion.

It took a few smacks on her soft ass before she could feel the stinging pain in her big butt. It only took a few more smacks before her pale ass cheeks started to turn a bright shade of red.

The tears began to form in her eyes as she bit down on her lower lip, trying to numb the pain, as she continued to suffer from her first real spanking.

The sound of flesh hitting naked skin continued to echo throughout the night as Melinda's body was subjected to more punishment.

She started to respond to the physical contact and the pain from the spanking soon vanished.

Her desire to cum had made her very horny, and the painful contact on her ass cheeks brought forth a buzz of sexual excitement.

Melinda's cries of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure as she came to love every single blow on her big white ass.

She started to love the burning sensation in her ass, and the excitement of her first time bondage only added to her stimulation.

It seemed now that everything she felt, smelled, saw, or heard at this moment only added to her sexual pleasure.

Melinda's body flexed in more pain, before her ass was swatted hard again, causing her body to shoot forward from the hard whack. She stuck her chest out again, and two more hands swatted her big boobs, making her moan and jerk her body backwards again.

Heaven, or maybe Hell, could only describe where Melinda was in her own mind and body. Her pussy juices ran down her legs as her tits and ass continued to be slapped repeatedly, by who or whatever was in her dream, trying to inflict pain on her body.

Melinda was no longer scared now, in this wild, sex crazed dream that she was now having. She was no longer even worried, about what was happening to her naked body because it was just a dream.

She just wanted to relax and try to enjoy every erotic second of what her body was experiencing.

She was thinking that none of her past dreams had ever been this exciting, or explicit before. She knew that her body had never felt this good before sexually speaking. Her pussy was now dripping.

Melinda could see that her white breasts were no longer pale; they were very red from the harsh tit slapping they had received. She also felt a sharp stinging sensation coming from her bottom.

"Oh God," she thought to herself, "how can this be happening to me, and why am I enjoying what they're doing to me in my dream?"

"Ouch! Oh no, oh shit! That hurts! My god their slapping my ass again, but damn that feels so good!"

Melinda could not believe what she was saying in her head. She wondered what was wrong with her, and why she wanted them to spank her.

"I don't know," she thought to herself, "maybe it's because I've always been known as a good girl growing up and I'm a sweet conservative wife in the bedroom, and now in my dream.

I can enjoy being as nasty as I've always wanted to be in my real life, and as naughty as I like in my dream.

The spanking continued on her white ass until big red marks began to stain her white ass cheeks, but Melinda did not care anymore about the pain that was inflicted on her body.

Melinda was starting to enjoy the pain from having her tits and ass spanked by the many strangers in her erotic dream. While she pulled at her tight rope bonds, she silently tried to beg one of the invisible hands to touch her aching pussy.

Her pain and pleasure thresholds have never been tested like this before in her young lifetime. She thought the pain was adding to her overall enjoyment in some weird way.

Melinda wanted to cum so badly; nothing had ever or would ever be as important to her, as her orgasm, was at this moment.

Now her erotic dream had been teasing her body all night long.

The dream even pleased her now and although the dream had definitely scared her at first. Her dream still had not yet delivered her much-needed climax.

Her pussy was awash with her own sticky juices and a powerful pre-orgasm feeling ran through every vein and nerve in her naked, bound body.

She then felt another hard swat on her bare ass, which shook her entire body, nearly making her cum on the spot.

Melinda in her own mind found herself wanting and pleading for another hard smack to her ass. Whack! Whack! She could feel the sharp pain coming from her bottom with each smack but she found herself actually enjoying the hard spanking.

Melinda then felt an even harder smack on her ass cheek.

The smack to her ass was so hard this time that Melinda woke

Up and her body bolted upright in her own bed.

The sunlight beamed though the French windows in her bedroom.

Melinda rubbed her eyes, trying to get the vivid images of her dream out of her mind. It had felt so real at first, but here she was now, in her own bed and safe. She turned over to tell Jim about her crazy dream, but soon realized he was not in the bed.

Melinda was still feeling horny when she woke up but she just chalked it up to her intense dream.

When she looked down her body, she noticed that her black nightgown was hanging down by her waist, and her boobs were exposed, she giggled to herself.

Melinda just figured either she had started masturbating in her sleep, or Jim had been up early and had a bit of fun with her sleeping body before he left for work.

Getting to her feet Melinda laughed off the weird sexual dreams that were creeping into her life now.

Her married friends had always told Melinda that sex got boring the longer you were married.

Yet here she was, having wild jungle fantasies during the night. Her crazy dreams now included lesbian bondage, all the while in the real world; her beloved husband was undressing her during the night.

Melinda walked into the bathroom, and stripped off the rest of her sweat stained gown only to look in the bathroom mirror and notice that her panties were also missing from her body.

She placed both of her hands on her wide hips, while thinking that she had better have a serious word with her horny husband about stealing her panties.

Melinda looked around to see if Jim had left her little black panties anywhere, but did not find them. She decided to forget about them and concentrate on taking a long shower.

She figured nothing would help her get over that mad, sexy dream better than a hot shower.

Melinda looked in the mirror again and spotted something odd. She noticed that her pale white breasts were very red looking, and that both of her boobs had large red marks on them.

It was as if they had been whipped during the night.

She had no idea how her boobs could have gotten so red during the night. She was sure Jim didn't hurt them like this, and she would have woken up if he slapped her tits that hard.

Only one real explanation occurred to her: the dream.

Melinda shook her head because while she might be able to talk to ghosts in her world. The idea of her body getting marks from a dream was just too absurd to believe.

This was not Nightmare on Elm Street and her knowledge of ghost dreams was that the ghost would explain their problem, or try to scare her, but not mark up her beautiful body.

Melinda was still very confused by her shabby looking appearance in the mirror. She turned her body around, and saw that her pale ass had been marked up as well.

She could see that her white ass had what looked like handprints on each butt cheeks. She found it too incredible to believe that a dream could do this much damage to her body.

Sighing, Melinda, stepped into the shower, flicking on the hot water. She wanted to forget her dream for the moment, and the way her body looked.

The warm water hit her body and Melinda instantly relaxed under the stream, as the water washed away her intense sexual dream. She grabbed the shower gel and applied some to her body.

Melinda began to rub the soapy substance all over her naked breasts and down her flat stomach. As she rubbed herself with the soap, something ran up her leg and onto her soapy red ass.

Melinda jumped as she felt a hand on her tender ass, rubbing her sore butt cheeks. She could feel another pair of soft hands grabbing her boobs as well.

She did not understand how their hands could be touching her naked body in her own shower.

However, the hands touching her somehow felt soothing at first. She could feel the soreness in her ass start to go away as the hands massaged her big butt.

The other hands fondling her soapy breasts felt even better to her much more soothing at first.

Then the hands touching her breasts started to get rougher with her boobs.

The hands that were now holding both of her breasts begin to push them hard into her chest.

"Oh fuck! Ouch!" Melinda cried.

The hands on her tits now grabbed hold of her tiny nipples and started pulling on them.

Melinda could see her nipples and breasts lifting from whatever was in her shower pulling on them. She was sure that there had to be at least two other people in there with her: A male and a female.

"Oh please not again," Melinda wearily thought to herself.

"I am not dreaming this time, so this can't be happening!" She tried to close her eyes, and hoped the hands touching her naked body would just vanish.

The male was really enjoying his second chance at touching the young white woman's voluptuous body in the shower. He was more than excited to be playing with her big, doughy, soft white ass because he loved the size of her white ass.

Melinda felt ashamed of herself, because she was aware that her breasts and ass were being caressed, in her own shower, by someone other than her loving husband.

Strangers were now touching her naked body, yet her body was responding to their touch. She did not even try to stop the hands, or even try to leave the shower.

She just stood there, not moving, as the hands continued to roam freely over her nude body.

Melinda knew that she should try to scream or at least try to get out of the shower, but the hands touching her naked body were just too much for the horny young wife to resist.

She secretly liked the forbidden knowledge of having all those invisible hands that were caressing her naked body, and besides the hands touching her naked flesh just felt, too good to resist.

"What was the harm in me allowing them to massage my sore, naked body?" Melinda thought.

Melinda just stood in her shower, unmoving, as their hands touched her naked body. She still could not understand what was happening to her in her own shower. Was she still dreaming, or was this real, she wondered.

She just stood there, frozen, as the hands continued to explore her naked body.

"Relax baby," a woman's voice said into Melinda's ear, making the brunette jump. "Just enjoy this, baby girl. We will make you feel really good."

Melinda was surprised at first to hear the sound of a woman's voice. It also sounded like the voice from her jungle dream.

The woman spoke to her in a soft hypnotic voice. "We have some unfinished business together, Melinda,"

Melinda immediately recognized the woman's hypnotic sounding voice, from her dream. It was indeed the very same woman from earlier in her dream.

EDIT RE-START HERE.

The Black women that had been touching her bound naked body in her dream last night, was now standing in the shower with her but how could that be, she wondered.

Melinda then felt a massive cock rubbing against her soft white ass. She groaned out in a soft, rapturous voice when she felt just how big the hard object, wedged between her cheeks was.

The woman pulled Melinda's body tightly into her own for a passionate kiss.

Melinda felt some pain as her breasts were crushed against the black woman's massive ones.

The black woman now softly kissed Melinda on the lips.

Melinda's mouth opened slightly during the steamy kiss and the older woman took full advantage of the situation by slipping her tongue inside her parted lips.

The two women flicked their tongues together inside each other's mouths, as if they were in a battle of tongue hockey with each other.

The woman broke off the long, passionate kiss with Melinda and she was very happy with the younger woman's response to her.

The older woman was happy that Melinda had let her kiss her like that, without any resistance on her part.

The woman also knew that the younger, white girl had even willingly opened her mouth to share the deep, passionate kiss.

Melinda was still breathing so hard from the long kiss. Her breasts were heaving up and down and her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

The woman thought the horny white bitch was obviously feeling flustered by her own sexual needs at the moment, and her desire to have sex with whomever was in her shower with her.

The woman could tell from the girl's chest and by the way her breasts were bobbling up and down that the young woman was obviously in heat.

The women could also hear her labored breathing, because she was breathing so hard that the black women thought she sounded like a dog panting.

The sexy black female was thinking about how the young wife was responding to her advances. It brought a little smile to her face, knowing that this young female bitch in the shower was now hers for the taking.

"I will give her all that she needs, and then make her beg us to fuck her white body," she thought.

The woman slowly started moving down, kissing Melinda's jaw line then kissing her neck, her hot breath making Melinda moan from the soft contact.

As their big tits rubbed together, Melinda felt the woman's large nipples pressing against her own hardening buds.

The woman then ran her hands down Melinda's mid-section, cupping her dripping, wet pussy.

Melinda wanted to scream at first when she felt the woman touching her sensitive pussy. But it felt so good to finally be touched down there.

Then the fingers started to slowly and teasingly stroke her clit.

Melinda was so horny that she rocked her body back and forth against the massive cock that was wedged between her soft ass cheeks.

Melinda was stunned to hear a male voice behind her in the shower. However, not caring if this was a dream or not anymore.

She just stood there in the shower, motionless as the two strangers had their way with her naked body.

When Melinda opened her eyes again, she was shocked to be able to see the black man as well as the woman in the shower with her.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
123456...9