Ghostly Encounter

Story Info
Becky has an out of this world experience.
4.3k words
4.22
33.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days began to get a little cooler and crisper. Just on week ago, the leaves were green. Now they set the hills off in a bouquet of color. Fall was in the air. People had begun to place jack-o-laterns, skeletons, witches and black cats to celebrate Halloween. Orange and black ribbons began to dart around the neighborhoods.

On this autumn's day, the sun had refused to shine. Clouds covered the sky in a blanket of gray. As drops of rain began to fall, the wind blow leaves and loose paper around. This along with a busy day had made Becky tired and cranky. All day long people wanted to complain. AS Becky looked out the window of her office, the approaching sunset, and sprinkles of rain made her long to be home, away from all these people. She wanted to be alone.

She remembered she had a bottle of muscadine wine in the fridge that her best friend had given her on his last trip to see her and the kids. She knew right then what she wanted to do when she got home. The kids were with their dad so; she would stop at the store and grab a few scented candles, grapes, cheese and a bouquet of flowers. When she got home all she would do was draw a tub of bubble bath, snack, and sip some wine and read the novel she had started. Time to rest and take in the peace and quiet.

As soon as the last customer walked out the door, Becky's boss let her go and before he could change his mind, she was her purse and was heading for the door. Of course it began go pour down rain at that precise time. She ran to the car getting soaking wet. Since it was pretty when she left the house, she did not have an umbrella or a coat.

Becky looked liked a wet cat by time she reached the car. Her hair was all over her head. What little make-up she wore, started to run down her face. Since she did not want people thinking she had dressed early for Halloween, she did the best the she could to tidy up.

After she picked up her provisions at the store, she had to stop for gas. She went a little out of her way to get it. At one of the local stations, they still pumped gas for ladies. It did not hurt that the attendant was a dumb jock from the local college and was built like the "ROCK".

As she pulled up to the pumps, there already was a car ahead of her. She had to wait. Becky did not mind because it gave her time to look him over. His muscles almost did not fit in the sleeves of his shirt and his thighs made up both her legs and then some. As she sat t here, she began to see together. She had them out in an open field making love. She imagined his strong yet gently making love to her. She felt his soft kisses on her neck. His teeth nibbling on her ears. She wanted him to move down to her firm perky breast. She wanted him to kiss on them a while.

She began to grow wet in her womanhood as she pictured this. Her had slipped between her legs. She began to rub herself slowly yet firmly wishing it was he instead. She began to feel herself tingling inside. She felt her hips swell and began to ache. How she wanted to slip her hands in her pants and feel the wetness. This was driving her crazy. Just as she began to touch her nipples, the car behind her startled he back to reality. He was honking his horn for her to move up. It was finally her turn.

As she pulled up in place, she kind of got embarrassed. She felt he knew what she was thinking. When she lowered the window to tell him to fill her tank, she giggled. After he walked off she noticed the wet patch on her pants, right between her legs. Oh My God! She thought. I hope that is now what he was looking at. Maybe he just thought it as from the rain. Either way she could not look him in the eye when she paid him.

She quickly left the station and headed home. Embarrassed yet excited. She drove in peace. She hummed along with the song on the radio, laughing to her self about what had happened.

When Becky got home, she dropped her packages off in the kitchen and headed straight for the bathroom. She started her bubble bath; She undressed and threw the wet clothes in the hamper. Nude, she walked back to the kitchen to prepare her snack. She placed her flowers in a vase with water before she got her wineglass. She then immediately open the wine and poured herself a glass, She took a small sip. It was sweet but good. She refilled the glass then headed back to the bathroom to check her water.

Becky began to get a little cool walking around the house nude. Her nipples stood out hard and firm. She got goose bumps over her entire body. The bath would feel good but she still had to light the candles. Once this was done, she retrieved the grapes and remainder of the bottle of wine from the kitchen. She turned off all the lights on the trip back to the tub.

Before she turned off the lights off in the bedroom. Becky got a glimpse of her self in the mirror. She set her glass and plate on the dresser. Her right hand reached up and felt her breast, as her left hand touched her stomach, Her breast were still firm even after having two children, They were as round as melons. Her stomach was flat; she worked to keep her figure. She then placed both hands on her butt and turned her toad to look at it. It was firm and stuck out enough to make he struggle to get in her favorite jeans and shorts. They were so tight that if stuck with a pin, it looked like they would pop like a balloon. She smiled to her self.

Whenever she wore her two piece bikini to the lake, every one watched her pass. Most women were jealous of her figure. They wished they looked as good. The men stumbled as she passed trying to get a good look at her breast for her top just barely covered her nipples. The bottom covered even less from behind.

All this on her small 5' 1 ½" frame always got her noticed. As they say, she was built like a brick shit house! Some even called her thick; others said she was PHAT (Pretty Hot and Tempting!)

When she finally stepped back in the bathroom, she placed both the wine and grapes where she could reach them after she was in the tub. The water felt good when she finally climbed in. She splashed a little water her chest then rested her head on the tub's edge and sipped more wine.

Becky slowly lifted one leg out of the water and began to massage it. As she moved down her thigh, she touched herself. This felt good and caused her woman hood to shake. Each time she moved down her leg, this happened. Soon she was slowly rubbing herself. She began to leak. The warm water moved in and out with her finger. She slowly massaged her clit, and then she slipped one finger inside and began to squeeze the top from inside and her clit with her thumb. She applied slow constant pressure. This made her body quiver. She repeated this several times. Soon she began to slide her finger in and out of herself slowly and gently. This felt so good to her she could not stop.

This went on for several minutes. To the point in fact, she lost all track of time. Soon her body began to shake uncontrollably. This rubbing had brought her to the point of cumming. The urge was so strong every inch of her body began to ache. Her womanhood swelled. She massaged deep inside her self harder and faster. All at once her body became taut, so taut in fact that the sudden jolt caused her to splash water all over the floor. So taut her body stiffened for several seconds aching as she exploded deep inside. She finally relaxed and lay back in the tub. She could not, however, stop from shaking. She had several small aftershocks. After shocks like those following that follow a large earthquake.

Becky was snapped back to reality when she heard the phone ringing. She jumped out of the tub, grabbed a towel and headed to the bedroom to answer it. The only reason she considered answering it was it could have been the kids. It wasn't! It was one of her friends stranded and wanting Becky to come rescue her. With the weather as bad as it was getting, Becky reluctantly agreed.

Becky turned on the lights and blew out the candles. She did not bother to dry off; she simply put on her favorite jogging suit not bothering to put on panties or a bra. As hard as it was raining, it did not matter if it looked wet. No one seeing her would know if it was rain or the bath water making it wet.

Becky was not familiar with the area her friend said she was at so she took her time to make sure s he was heading the correct way. With the rain getting heavier, this was no easy task any way. Large bolts of lightening filled the sky. At times it looked like day. This also blinded Becky.

Slowly Becky began to realize she had no clue where she was. She began to get worried. Just then a big flash of lightening struck. It hit a nearby tree. The thunder was so loud it shook the car. At this same moment the car died. She coasted to the side of the road.

She tried to start the car several times. Nothing happened. She did not even have any electricity. In fact her cell phone did not work either.

Just then another bolt of lightening lite up the sky. This time Becky noticed her car had stalled in front of a small house. She thought she saw a light in the window. She decided to walk to the house and see if the owner would help her or at least let her use the phone. She climbed out of the car and ran to the house.

When she climbed on the porch, she could hear the porch swing bumping in the wind. The house was kind of scary now. She still knocked on the door. No one answered. She knocked again, this time a little harder. The door swung open. No one was there. Becky stuck her head inside. "Hello" she cried out. "Anyone home?" She still did not get an answer. It is better to be dry and ask for forgiveness later than to stay in the rain she thought. She stepped inside. The light she had seen came from a candle and the fireplace since the house had no power either.

Becky warmed herself in front of the fireplace. She was getting cold from the wet clothes and the eerie feeling being along in a dark house. She took the candle and started to explore the house. There had to be some one here she thought. No one leaves a lighted candle and fireplace unattended. She walked the entire house over.

As she explored the house, it began to get scary. Each step got scarier than the first. Doors squeaked as she opened them. The floor squeaked with each step. She began to shake in fear. She felt like some one was watching her every step. She felt like she was in one of those Halloween horror movies and at any time now someone with a knife was going to jump out at her to stab her. With every flash of lightening and clap of thunder, Becky jumped out of her skin.

Becky finally decided to head back to the living room. At least there the fireplace lit up the room where she could see and was not as frightening. Just as she turned the last corner to go in the living room a flash of lightening darted in the sky. She found herself standing toe to toe with a large figure. He stood a head taller than her. She jumped and screamed and dropped the candle on the floor. She stood frozen with fear. She tired to speak but no words came from her mouth. She could only manage small squeaks. Her legs got so weak, she headed for the floor.

Just as her legs gave way, the figure reached out and grabbed her. She panicked thinking this is it. Tonight I die. She tried to run but his grip was too strong.

"Calm down," he said. "I won't hurt you". Then he let her go. "I just didn't want you to hit the floor. You looked like you were about to hit the floor."

Just then she realized his grip was not so much tight, as firm yet gentle. She looked up at his face. It was not gruesome. In fact, he was quite handsome. She relaxed and got her footing. Her heart was still beating ninety miles an hour and her legs were still weak. She still almost fell to the floor.

He picked her up and placed her on the couch.

"How did you come to be in my humble home?" he asked.

Becky explained about her friend calling and her car stopping just outside his house. She explained how she knocked on his door and got no answer, yet came in the house any way. She even told him, she thought she was going to die when he grabbed her.

He simply laughed. It was a sweet sexy laugh she thought.

"Well as you can see I lost power also. Just as I was about to sit down to dinner." He said, "Care to join me in a candle lit dinner?"

Since all Becky had was a few grapes and glass of wine, Becky agreed. Besides she thought, I need to get my strength back.

He leaded her to a small table. Pulled out a chair for her to sit. He then lit candles he had on the table. She noticed it was already sat for two people.

"Were you expecting company?" she asked.

"No", He replied. "I hate eating along, so I always sat the table for two. That way it does not seem like I am eating alone."

They ate their meal in a quite calming peace. The conversation was nice. She felt like she had known him for years. She enjoyed his company.

When they finished, he led her back to the living room. They sat on the couch and continued to chat. She felt a cold breeze come from some where. She shook and but her arms around her shoulders. He saw this and came closer to her and put his arms around her to warm her up. His strong arms felt good around her.

The more he held her, the more familiar his touch became. She did not want him to let go. When he turned to talk to her face to face, he leaned a bit. Becky could not resist. She kissed his lips gently then pulled back. He looked at her, then gave her a large wet kiss.

She felt his strong hands rubbing over her body. It felt good. She soon realized her nipples were getting firm and a stirring was growing between her legs. She did not want this moment to end.

She opened her eyes to get a glimpse of him again. She did not know how he did it, but he was not wearing a shirt now. His upper body was built like it was chiseled out of stone. His arms were just as large. He looked nice.

When she felt his hand slide under her pants, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. She felt him gently touching her womanhood. He caressed her softly. She felt herself getting wetter. Her lips swelling. Her legs started getting weak again. This time it was not from fear, but from pleasure.

Becky opened her eyes again. This time they were in a bedroom lying on the bed. Her head began to swim. What is happening, she thought. How can we move so fast and I not know it?

He started to lift off her top. She let him. He then began to kiss her breast. Her nipples grew firm and hard. They began to ache. His hands continued to caress her body and her womanhood. Her began to shake. She began to fell her wetness flow down her leg. She had never had so much flow from her from a man's touch. What is he doing to me she thought? I have never felt this way before.

Soon she realized he had taken off her pants and was slowly kissing her womanhood. She felt his tongue sliding in and around her womanhood lips. He was driving her wild. His tongue darted in and out. Some times deep inside her, other times just at her lip's edge.

Then she felt something she had never felt before. He had touched a certain spot or placed something on her. Either way it felt good. She felt a warming sensation come over her there. Yet she felt a cool sensation come over her. Her lips tingled. What was this? How is he doing this? Her lips actually began to kiss him back. Whatever he did, she did not want it to stop.

She felt herself began to swell inside. She was at the edge of cumming. She did not want him to stop. Her body began to shake. She noticed her body becoming rigid. She started to shake then exploded. She came as hard as she had in her tub earlier.

Then with out warning, she found him on top of her. He held his manhood in one hand and just let its head touch the opening of he womanhood. He slid it up and down her lips. This felt good. He was driving her crazy with this. She wanted to feel him deep inside her. She wanted him to take her now. With out warning she got her wish. She felt him inside, deep inside and taking up all of her. He was so big; he took up every inch of her. He touched her all the way round. She wondered if she could take it all. Yet she did. He did not force him self in. He slowly slid in her letting her womanhood adjust and take him deep.

He began to slowly pump in side her. With out thinking her body began to move in time with him. Her hips raised and lowered with each movement of his body. It felt so good; she never wanted him to stop. As he began to move faster so did she. Soon she felt that feeling again. She was cumming. She started moving faster and faster. Just as she was about to cum, he stopped and slid out of her. He began to just touch her lips again with his head. She sighed. It all felt good.

He then slowly went back in her. He began to slowly slide in and out again. Just like he had started. This made her start to shake again. She knew she was about to cum. Her body ached with desire. She wanted him to keep it up and make her cum He started moving faster again, bringing her to the edge of cumming again. This time it was more intense than the last time. She did not know if she could stand it. She did not know if her body could take any more, she wanted to cum and get it over with. He simply brought her to that door again and stopped. He knew exactly what to do and when to do it! NO ONE had ever made her feel this way. NO ONE had ever made her cum so close to cumming with out cumming.

She looked up at him to see him smiling at her. It was a sly, sexy smile. One that let her know, he knew how she felt and exactly what he was doing. In fact, every move he made was with authority and like he knew exactly what she wanted. Like they had done this before. She simply smiled back. But in side she was screaming. I can't take any more. I need to cum. Her body shook, her legs stiffened. Her back arched, and with out warning he began to pump faster and harder. This time how ever he did not stop. He kept going till she came. She exploded like a volcano. Her womanhood actually squirt cum out of her.

He relaxed and let her calm down. Wow, never has anyone made love like that to me she thought. "Where have u been all my life?" she teased him. He simply smiled and stuck it I again. Her eyes grew as big as half-dollars. She did not expect him to stick it in so hard or deep. When he did, she jerked and came again.

He started pumping again. This time not so slow. Fast and hard is how he did it. Yet it was not so hard to hurt her. She knew he would not hurt her. She started to move with him again. They were one. With out warning, they both came just as a loud booming thunder clapped. It was as if he planned it that way. They both went limp at the same time and just lay there side by side.

He finally got up with out saying a word. He placed a blanket over her and walked out of the room. She lay there thinking about all that happened. She still was cumming with little ones. She smiled to herself.

She soon realized he had not come back. She got up and found her clothes and but them on. She took a candle and searched the house for him. He was nowhere to be found. All at once the lights came on. She heard her cell phone ringing. She found her purse and retrieved the phone to answer it.

It was her friend. She told her not to worry about coming to get her. For some reason, her car had started running again. Becky looked outside to see her headlights working and motor running also. Since she could not find him, she ran to her car and drove home. She still wondered where he had disappeared.

The next morning, Becky called her friend to find out exactly what happened that night. She told her friend what happened to her; that she had been stranded also in a house in the country. She kept her secret about making love however. She wanted her friend to meet her so that they could go find the house.

12