Ghosts of the Past Ch. 04

Story Info
Another ghost revealed... Another baby confirmed...
4k words
4.6
9.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, Tom?" Charles Richards asked in concern at the look of total shock on his partner's face.

Tom Seldon replied, disbelief echoing in his voice, "That's why I knew I'd seen this man before. That's who this is. Major Bradley Williams... my former commanding officer in Marine Intelligence. We all thought he was killed on a reconnaissance mission in September of 1944. His tags were sent to us along with a statement that they were taken from his dead body. I was sent back to Okinawa a month later to finish the mission. I tried to find out if it was true, but there were no traces of him. We all assumed he was dead. No one has ever seen him or heard from him since."

Dawn Estevez sat down on a chair next to Tom. "You knew my Uncle Brad? And you're saying he's still alive? Where has he been all these years? Why hasn't he been in touch with us?"

Tom stared sadly at the petite brunette with the angelic face, her hazel eyes widened in shock. "If he's been up to what I think he has, there's a very good reason why he hasn't been in touch with his family."

Dawn frowned in confusion. "What are you saying? Are you saying he's mixed up in your investigation? That's ridiculous! Uncle Brad wasn't a criminal! He died a war hero!"

"We don't know anything for sure yet. But we'll have to contact Bureau headquarters in Washington and give them this information and see what they can find out. I'll tell you what I can if I find out anything concrete. I'm sorry, Dawn. And I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have to ask you to keep quiet about this until the investigation is closed. Do you understand?" Tom asked gently.

She nodded numbly.

Barbara felt the need to lighten the mood. "Gee, I guess I'm the only one of us girls who hasn't been any help with this investigation! Tom, Charles... you boys want me to take a look and see if there's anyone I recognize from my past?" she purred in her throaty, feline voice.

Everyone looked at the exotically beautiful blonde with the cat-like eyes and frowned.

Then Tom and Charles glanced at each other. Their eyebrows went up as if to say, "It couldn't hurt..."

"Oh, come on, you guys! It was just a joke!" Barbara exclaimed. Everyone chuckled quietly.

**********

"I bet... a quarter." Rick Estevez said nonchalantly.I should've bet fifty cents... I know I've got this hand with three Kings! But I don't want to scare her away...

Diana almost smiled. "I'll see your quarter and raise you another one."Come on, Rick, you just know you've won this hand...

I've got you now... "OK... I'll see your raise!" Rick flashed his thousand-watt smile. He threw another quarter on the pot and turned his cards up. "Three Kings, little lady. What about you?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Not quite enough, amigo. King-high straight!" Diana smiled as she turned her cards over.

"Madre de Dios! How the hell did you beat me again?" Rick exclaimed.

"Didn't you learn anything from my story about beating the pants off Tex playing Texas Hold 'Em on my honeymoon, Rick? I'm real good at this game!" Diana drawled smugly with her slight southern accent as she raked the pot toward her pile of change.

She and Charles had nearly wiped everyone else out. She chuckled quietly to herself.I'm not exactly cheating... I can't help it if you people can't hide you're tells! And Charles letting me know when he has a good hand is helpful, too... She looked across at her handsome husband and kissed at him.

Rick frowned and then laughed. "OK... I see what's been going on here! You two are cheating together somehow because you can communicate telepathically!"

Diana chuckled and looked slightly guilty. "Oh, no, Rick... we'd never do that to our friends! It's my skill at reading how you bet that lets me win. I told you... I'm very good at this game. I was also very lucky that the third King showed up! You know what they say, 'Lucky at cards... unlucky in... love...'" Her voice trailed off.

She looked at Charles and frowned. Then she closed her eyes.I didn't mean that, sexy man! I'm very lucky to have you! I just meant...

I know what you meant, pretty lady. Maybe everything that has happened to us is just bad luck! The dark forces of the universe can't stand that we love each other so much, so they're throwing everything they can think of at us to tear us apart! I won't let that happen... Will you?

Never. Diana opened her eyes and smiled at her handsome husband. His dark brown mustache curved and the dimple appeared in his right cheek. The love in his clear gray blue eyes was plain to see.I do love you, Charles... so much... Her eyes mirrored his.

"Hey... earth to Charles and Diana! Have you two forgotten that there are six other people here?" Tom said as he waved his hand between their gazes. "You two are getting pretty damn good at these private conversations! The rest of us are going to have to ask you guys not to say anything about us that you wouldn't say to our faces. We love you guys, but we have to know that we can trust you!"

Charles and Diana glanced around the table at their friends' concerned faces.

Charles stated, "We men have known each other only a few months, but after everything you guys know about our pasts, everything we've been through together, everything we've talked about, the things I've said... How can any of you doubt that I would say anything to Diana that I wouldn't say to you?! I trust you guys with our lives... I would never do or say anything against any one of you. I feel closer to you than I do to my own brothers! Especially you, Tom."

Charles paused and frowned. "And if you guys ever make me spill my guts like this again, I'll beat the shit out of all of you!" Everybody laughed.

Diana looked at each one of her girlfriends. "We've known each other for years and I'm sorry if my sudden ability to communicate with my husband without words makes you nervous. You know it's the same for me. I trust all of you with my life... and you know how hard it is for me to trust most people. As long as we're all honest with each other, there shouldn't be any problems!"

"There's only one problem," Jon North said authoritatively. Everyone looked at him. "Diana Richards, if you insist on keeping your ill-gotten gains from tonight's poker game, I will arrest you for cheating at cards! I have my handcuffs waiting out in my car." He smiled widely.Yeah... I'd like to slap cuffs on all you women so we men could have our way with you... His deep green bedroom eyes darkened with lust as he glanced at all the women.

Charles grinned mischievously. "Ohhh... Detective North! I like the way you think! Did you bring enough cuffs for all of them?" Then he laughed at Jon's startled expression.

"Oh, shit! And see how easy it is to forget that Charles can read our facial expressions and know just what we're thinking sometimes? I can't help what I think when I'm around these women! They shouldn't all be so damn gorgeous!" Jon exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Just what were you thinking, Jon?!" Barbara asked testily.

"Do you want to tell her... or should I?" Charles asked, still chuckling.

Jon's face reddened. "I was just wishing that I had enough handcuffs for all you women so we men could have our way with you!"

There was a moment of silence as the women looked stunned.

The men were snorting, trying not to laugh, but it didn't work. They roared with laughter. The women eventually joined in.

**********

On their way home a little while later, Barbara was leaning against Jon with her head on his shoulder, stroking his inner right thigh. "Barbara, love. You're making it very difficult for me to keep my mind on the road. Would you please stop that while I'm driving?"

"You're going to have to cuff me, Detective, if you want to keep my hands off of you!" she purred at him.

You're asking for it, you exotic little seductress! I can hardly keep my hands off you, too...

I've never had sex in a car...that's why I'm trying to seduce you... Barbara ran her right hand up the inside of Jon's left thigh and cupped his crotch. His thick cock was already hard as steel. "Oooh, Detective North... that's some concealed weapon you're carrying!" She moved her hand up to lower his fly and carefully stuck her hand inside his pants and shorts to stroke his hot, hard shaft.

Jon smirked. "Careful how you handle it, pretty girl. It's loaded, cocked and liable to go off at any moment!"

Barbara smiled as she worked her fingers down to the base of his thick shaft. "Oh my, detective... are you telling me that this thing has a... hair trigger!" She grasped a few strands of his pubic hair and tugged on them as she purred with laughter.

"THAT'S IT!" Jon growled. He whipped the steering wheel to the right and pulled off onto a side road that wound up the hillside to a fairly deserted area. He parked the car and turned it off. He leaned across Barbara, opened the glove box, pulled out his handcuffs and slapped them around her wrists.

He opened the driver's door, got out and pulled her across the seat until she climbed out. He shut the driver's door, opened the back seat door and shoved her down onto the seat sideways. Then he grabbed her cuffed wrists, lifted her arms above her head, pushed her to lie down on the backseat and hooked the chain of the cuffs around the door handle on the other side of the car.

Barbara parted her lips to say something. Jon put his hand over her mouth. "You're my prisoner. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right to remain silent... I can't guarantee what I'll do to you! Do you understand?" She nodded silently, but he could see exactly what she was thinking in her beautiful gray blue cat-like eyes.

Oh, yes, Detective! Strip-search me! Do whatever you want with me... I'm yours...

"Well now, pretty girl... I guess I'm going to have to check you for concealed weapons, too!" Jon said huskily in his deep, sexy voice. He was kneeling on the floor of the back seat with his feet hanging out the open door. He put his hands at Barbara's wrists and dragged them down her arms and the sides of her body. Then he stroked them up the front of her body to her heaving breasts. "Ah, ha... what do we have here?" He slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Jon nearly came unglued.My God! You're not wearing a bra! When did you take it off? It must've been before we left Charles and Diana's house...

He dragged in several deep breaths to calm the throbbing of his shaft. He shoved her blouse to her sides, exposing both of her beautiful breasts. His eyes feasted on her small, heaving globes... the tiny pink pebbles of her nipples poking firmly upward, begging for his lips and tongue.

"I should arrest you for indecent exposure, pretty girl. But I'll forget that charge if you come for me!" Jon cupped both of her breasts with his hands. He bent down and laved her tiny pink nipples with his tongue and then drew one between his lips, fluttering his tongue on the hard pebble.

Barbara's hips bucked. "OH, MY GOD, JON! OH, GOD, OH YES! Ohhhh, Ohhhh yesssss..."

Jon grinned sexily at her when he straightened up. Then he looked serious. "You wouldn't try to pull something over on me, would you, pretty girl? I have to make sure you didn't fake an orgasm to get out of that indecent exposure charge!"

He reached up under her skirt with his right hand. He intended to grasp her panties to pull them off her... but there were no panties! His eyes widened as more blood surged to his throbbing shaft. "Damn, pretty girl! You're really pushing my leniency on this indecent exposure charge!"

He moved his hand down between her legs to ease his fingers inside her. She was dripping. He grinned again. "Good girl. I see you you're all ready to help me with concealing my weapon!"

I can't take this playful seduction any longer... Barbara groaned. "Damn it, Detective! Enough of this! Just fuck me, Jon!"

He growled. "I warned you what would happen if you couldn't keep silent!" He tore at his belt and pants, freeing his thick, aching shaft as quickly as possible. He spread her legs and thrust his cock inside her forcefully, both of them groaning loudly.

Jon suddenly realized what an awkward position they were in. He couldn't move very well and Barbara was helpless with her arms trapped above her head. He backed away from her, reached up and removed the handcuff chain from the door handle and helped Barbara to sit up. Then he sat on the backseat next to her, his pants around his knees, and pulled her to straddle his lap.

He shut the car door. At least it was a little more private.

She put her cuffed wrists around his neck and lowered herself onto him. Her back arched as she rocked herself on his thick shaft while he bent forward and helped himself to her breasts.

Barbara was in nirvana. She felt like she was having a non-stop orgasm... She finally had to stop from sheer exhaustion, but he was still hard as a rock inside her.

"Jon, scoot your ass to the edge of the seat." He did so and leaned back. Barbara bent forward and put her lips next to his ear and whispered, "I just love your beautiful, big dick! Fuck me with your huge, hard cock. Fuck my tight little pussy and make me scream again. Come for me, Detective. Come inside my sweet pussy..."

Oh, God, Barb... not the dirty talk! I guess you really can't take any more right now...

Jon lost control. He grasped her hips and bucked into her as hard as he could. She screamed as her flesh tightened on his cock once again. He bucked wildly one last time and yelled loudly as he came inside her. He wrapped his arms around her body, his hips still convulsing slightly and his head was nestled against her breasts.

They held each other tightly as their breathing returned to normal.

Barbara brought her cuffed hands from around his neck, grasped his face and crushed her lips to his in a searing kiss.Oh, how I love you, Jon! Please, God... don't let anything happen to him! I couldn't bear to lose another husband! I didn't want to marry another cop, but I didn't have any choice! As soon as I saw him, I knew...

Jon slowly ended their fiery kiss by gently cupping his hands on her cheeks. He stared into his beautiful wife's eyes.If our baby is a girl, I hope she has your eyes...

Jon chuckled suddenly. "You know, this is not exactly the type of conduct you'd expect from a thirty-eight year old cop and his thirty-one year old wife. This is how teenage girls end up pregnant!"

"Well, Detective, you don't have to worry about knocking me up any longer... the deed has already been done! The doctor confirmed it yesterday. I am pregnant!" She laughed with Jon as he hugged her tightly and kissed her.

They jumped and Barbara yelped when a loud knock pounded on the top of the car and a bright light shone in through the fogged door window.

A man's voice said, "L.A.P.D.! This is restricted property. You shouldn't be parked here! Come on out!"

Jon quickly pulled Barbara's blouse together and she rose on her knees so he could pull his pants up. Then he rolled down the window, his eyes squinting against the glare of the bright flashlight. "Whoever you are, would you mind not shining that thing in my face?"

"Detective North, is that you? I certainly hope that's Mrs. North with you! This could be really awkward for me!" the young officer said nervously.

Barbara spoke up. "Yes, officer, I'm his wife! And I hope you'll have the decency not to go spreading any stories around the station about this!"

"Oh, no Ma'am," the officer replied sincerely. Then he chuckled. "Gee, Detective North. It sure is nice to see a man get to your age and still be able to keep up with his young wife!"

Jon winced. "Just how old do you think I am, son?"

"Oh...we figured you were somewhere in your upper forties! But you look good for your age!"

"Ouch!" Jon exclaimed. "No, son, I'm not that old... yet. I may look it, but I definitely don't feel it when I'm with my beautiful wife! By the way, just how long were watching us?"

The young officer hesitated. "Uhhh... When we first arrived, the car was rockin' pretty good and then we heard Mrs. North scream and you yell. So we hung back for a few minutes to make sure you were done before we approached the vehicle. We didn't want to make the situation any more awkward!"

"Yes, that was very considerate of you," Barbara said. Then she added, "I take back what I said, officer. You go ahead and spread any story you want about catching us together. And tell the whole station that I said even though they may think my husband is an old man, he definitely doesn't fuck like one! And he's knocked me up, too!" She kissed Jon fiercely again before he had a chance to say anything.

Detective Jonathan North had no idea what to say. His wife always managed to shock him into silence with her bluntness.But then... I never can think straight around her! There's only one part of my body that can think straight around you, pretty girl... Here we go again...

The young police officer and his partner chuckled quietly. "Well... congratulations and good night you two. We won't bother you any further, but we suggest you move your car soon before another patrol unit gets nosy!" They laughed harder as they walked back to their car and left.

**********

The following Monday morning, Christmas Eve, Jon walked into the police station. His partner, Jerry Olson, and more than a dozen other officers and detectives were waiting just inside the lobby area. They all broke out into loud applause, cheers and wolf whistles.

Jerry walked over and slapped Jon on the shoulder. "You stud! You got Barbie pregnant already?!! Boy, Tony tried for something like six months to knock her up. And you've only been married to her for four! And that comment she made about you... Damn, partner! Tony had started to complain to me about how she was wearing his ass out in bed... and he was your age!"

"Shut up, Jerry! I don't want to hear about what my wife and her dead first husband did. It's weird enough that you were his partner and now you're mine! But I really don't want to hear details about their sex life... OK?!!" Jon growled.

Jerry closed his eyes and frowned.You need to shut up, Olson, before you slip and tell him that you have intimate knowledge of his wife's body as well... Jon doesn't seem quite as adventurous as Tony was... "I'm sorry, Jon... you're right. No more talk about Tony Adams. And, hey... congratulations... daddy!"

Jonathan North smiled widely.Daddy... I like the sound of that...

**********

Pete Woods had phoned the information on Bradley Williams in to FBI headquarters in Washington immediately. Sunday morning, Pete called both Charles and Tom to the L.A. office.

"Gentlemen, you're spending the holidays in Washington. Call your wives and tell them to pack bags for both you and them and that I'll be sending another agent to pick them up and bring them to the airport. Headquarters wants you to sift through all the files they have on everyone with a passport. They believe that Williams must've gotten a passport under an assumed name to get back into the country. They have too much going on to devote any of their personnel to a job this monstrous, so they're bringing you two in to do it.

"There's one problem; the only hotel accommodations they could find for you in Washington will force you two couples to have to share a double room. Is that going to be a problem for you?" Woods asked.

Charles and Tom glanced at each other warily. They took deep breaths as they raised their eyebrows. They both thought the same thing.Damn... sex with our wives is going to be tricky...

They both looked back at Woods and answered, "No, sir."

12