Ghosts of the Past Ch. 11

Story Info
Robert and Lisa share their first night of passion...
5.2k words
7.6k
00

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa drove carefully as she followed Robert's directions to his hotel. She kept her face forward, concentrating on her driving, but out of the corner of her right eye, she could see him staring at her intently. She pulled into a parking space in front of the hotel and turned the car off, but she didn't move to get out. Robert was partially turned in the front seat, still staring at her.

She turned her head to look at him. "What?" she asked nervously. He pried the fingers of her right hand loose from the steering wheel... she hadn't even realized she was still gripping it.

He drew her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers softly. "Lisa, darling... we don't have to do this right away if you're not ready. I'll wait as long as you want me to, if you want to do this properly and wait until you're free to marry me. I don't want you to feel you need to do this just to hang on to me. You've already got me." He turned her hand up to kiss her palm gently.

She cupped her hand and slid it to his face. He nuzzled his cheek against her palm and stared at her with intense longing. Lisa shuddered as she felt the throbbing in her lower abdomen that only Robert had ever made her feel when he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes. "Oh, Robert..." she whispered desperately. "I can't wait another minute to be with you! You make me feel things I've never felt before... You're the only man I've ever wanted! I just hope I won't be a disappointment to you. I'm not very experienced at this... Donald was always telling me how terrible I am..."

She was cut off when Robert suddenly reached out and drew her into his arms to kiss her fiercely. She moaned and melted against him as he deepened the kiss. The throbbing in her lower abdomen turned into a liquid heat that flowed down between her thighs. She groaned deeply and sensuously stroked her tongue against his, also suddenly imagining doing that to other parts of his body... She whimpered desperately.My God... where did that come from?

Robert dragged his lips from Lisa's and kissed across her cheek to her ear. He whispered desperately, "Don is a bastard who has no idea how to make love to a woman. He doesn't love you and he doesn't care about pleasing you. Have you ever felt like this when he kissed you?" She whispered no. "Don is the one who's terrible... not you! Come with me, my darling. Let me show you how you were meant to be loved!"

**********

Lisa stood next to the bed in the relative darkness of Robert Clark's hotel room. She had helped to undress him down to just his slacks and underwear. He undressed her with his eyes before his hands ever got started. He took his time, staring into her sparkling sapphire eyes... letting his hands translate to his brain how her naked body looked as her clothing was removed. She was beautiful.

Soft, silken skin covered her shoulders, chest and back. Full, heavy breasts with succulent nipples the size of small thimbles beckoned his mouth. Her narrow waist flowed into her slim, but rounded, hips and she had an ample behind that was meant to be grasped by a man's hands. He could just picture her short, shapely legs wrapped around his hips as he cupped her heart-shaped ass and drove his throbbing cock into her.

Lisa was trembling and panting with desire at the look in Robert's eyes. His ice blue gaze had deepened as his hands softly explored her body. The icy shade had melted to be replaced by the glittering passionate sparkle of blue diamonds beneath his dark brows. His chiseled, manly face was a mask of desperate passion and desire being held at bay. She suddenly wanted him to unleash his desire... to show her just how desperately he's wanted her... needed her...

Lisa took his right hand from where it was resting lightly on her left hip and guided it to her thatch of auburn hair and then down to where her wetness was clinging to the soft curls. She gasped and moaned softly when he slid his middle finger between her wet folds and stroked her.

He noticed a startled expression cross her face when he rubbed over her clit. Then she moaned loudly and reached up to grasp his shoulders as her back arched and her head fell backward when he continued to circle her clit.

"Oh, my God, Robert!!! What's happening to me?!!" Lisa cried as the hot need between her legs started to build to an intensity she'd never felt before. She felt Robert's left arm slip around her waist to support her even as her knees buckled.

Robert suddenly realized that she'd never experienced an orgasm before. He slowly intensified the stroke of his fingers on her clit as he leaned down to nip and kiss the column of her throat. He murmured sensuously, "Just go with it, darling! Let go...just let your body enjoy what you're feeling!" She moaned deeply and her hips rolled with the strokes of his fingers. "That's it, my love...come for me, Lisa. Let me give you your first climax! Let me be your first!"

Lisa wailed loudly as her hips bucked wildly and her hands dug into his muscled shoulders. Robert moved his fingers down and thrust them inside her to stroke her flesh as she throbbed, still circling his thumb on her clit. He raised his head to watch her face but he couldn't see her.

Her head was hanging almost upside down. Then her hands fell away from his shoulders as her arms limply collapsed to her sides. Only his left arm encircling her waist kept her from collapsing completely. Robert bent down and picked her up in his arms and sat down on the side of the bed, cradling her gently.

"Oh, my God... oh, my God..." she continually moaned softly as her chest heaved. She finally lifted her head to stare into Robert's eyes. He smiled softly at her. She looked at him with awesome wonder. "My God... I've never felt like that before in my life! Donald never touched me like that!" Is that the only way you can make me feel like that?!! Just by touching me?!!"

Robert chuckled softly and sexily. "I hope not, my love! There's any number of other ways I can make you come! I can also do that with my mouth..." He leaned down and ran his tongue softly over her lips and dipped it briefly into her mouth as she moaned softly and closed her eyes. Then he murmured, "And with my cock..." He took her right hand and pressed it to the hard bulge at his crotch. Lisa moaned deeply and stroked her hand on his hardness, causing him to groan.

He lifted his head to stare at her again. Her eyes drifted open. Her sapphire gems glittered with passion and desire, but she frowned slightly. "Donald was never able to make me feel like that when he put his mouth on me there. And I never felt like that when he was inside me, either. But, then... I don't love him... I never loved him! But I do love you... Oh, Robert... make love to me now!"

He groaned as he crushed his lips to hers and moved to lay them down on the bed as Lisa's hands went right to the waist of his trousers. She fumbled with his belt buckle until she finally got it open, then she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and immediately reached into his shorts to grasp his throbbing shaft. They both groaned deeply.

Lisa stroked his hard cock while he paused to push his slacks and boxers down his hips and thighs and kick them off his legs. He cradled his hips to hers as she pulled his dick to her dripping flesh. Robert growled as Lisa moaned deeply when he slid his shaft inside her. She did have a wonderfully tight pussy, even to his only average-sized cock.

Robert almost growled in anger when he remembered how many times over the years Don had teased him that his dick was about two inches shorter than Don's seven inches. But at least his cock was a little thicker than Don's broomstick shaft. Robert frowned when he remembered Don's whiny voice saying how Lisa always complained that he hurt her when he fucked her too hard. And how he'd insulted both her and his ex-wife the way he talked about them...

"She's such a frigid little bitch... but at least her pussy's nice an' tight and tastes real sweet! That's the only thing that makes up for her not suckin' my dick! I wonder how much money I could pay Lynda to give Lisa cock suckin' lessons! Damn... but that bitch knew how to suck my dick! All of it... every last inch into her throat! But she wouldn't have to worry about chokin' herself on your measly little pecker!" Don had chuckled as he teased him.

Robert growled again and closed his eyes.You fucking bastard, Don... you don't have any clue how to treat a woman! You didn't deserve Lisa or Lynda! He opened his eyes to see Lisa staring up at him with concern.

"What's the matter, Robert? Do you not like the way my body feels? Am I not pleasing you? What do you want me to do for you?" The words flew from her mouth in a panic.Oh, God... please don't find me inadequate like Donald! I'll do anything to please you! Anything...

Robert put his fingertips to her lips. "Shhh...shhh, darling... I'm in no way displeased with you! I was displeased with Don... I was just remembering how many times I've wanted to beat the shit out of him for the way he talked about you! He didn't deserve you... I don't deserve you..." He backed his hips from hers and then slowly slid his cock inside her again. "But I need you..." he groaned.

Lisa moaned wantonly and whispered desperately, "Oh, Robert... make me come with your cock! I want to come with your cock inside me!"

He leaned down and kissed her tenderly and then whispered softly with his lips brushing hers, "There's probably only one way I can do that, my love. You'll have to turn over and let me take you from behind." Her eyes widened slightly in fear. "I won't hurt you, my love, I promise. I'm not like Don. And in case you haven't noticed... my cock's not as long as his..." He kissed her softly and ground his hips against hers to make her see his point.

Lisa moaned softly at the sensation of his pubic mound grinding against her. She brought her feet up and widened her thighs to grind her mound back against his and gasped in surprise when she felt a jolt of pleasure from rubbing her clit against him. She kept grinding into him every time he thrust inside her.

Robert picked up on what she was doing, so he matched her movement, grinding his hips to hers. When her moans intensified and her hips were constantly rotating, he buried his cock inside her. His left arm was under her shoulders and his right arm was down under her ass and he matched the motion and rhythm of her hips with his. He placed his right cheek against hers with his lips close to her ear.

"Does this feel good, my love?" She nodded as she groaned deeply. "Mmmm... yes... move with me, my darling... Yes, Lisa... rub against me. Use my body! That's it, baby... keep it goin'..." Within a minute, he felt her flesh throbbing on his shaft as she cried out.

"Oh, YES, Robert... YES...YES...YES!!! Oh, God! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" she wailed as she clung to him.

Robert groaned deeply. "Oh, Lisa... that feels so good, my love! I can feel your flesh throbbing on mine! Oh, baby... that's so good! I haven't felt a woman come this hard in so long! Yes, baby... squeeze my cock... Oh, God, Lisa... you have a perfect body! You were made to be loved..."

"Only by you, Robert... only by you!" she whispered raggedly as she wrapped herself around him. She gasped in surprise when Robert resumed thrusting softly and slowly. "Oh, my God! You're still hard! I thought you came, too!"

He removed his right arm from beneath her and raised up to stare at her face. "I did, my love. But I've wanted you for so long that it was only a partial orgasm... just enough of a release so as not to lose my erection. I still need you... so badly! I want to be inside you...always..." He caressed her cheek with his fingers as he kissed her softly and deeply.

Lisa moaned softly as he stroked into her. "Mmm...that's where I want you to be, too... inside me... always. Make me come again, Robert... please!"

He kissed her deeply for a moment. "Do you trust me, darling?" She smiled softly and nodded so he backed away from her. "Turn over, my love." Lisa untangled her legs from his and rolled over beneath him. He helped her to position her knees so that her hips were angled upward just barely raised off the mattress. Then he crawled over top of her and slid his cock all the way into her.

"Ohhhh...yessss..." Lisa breathed. "That feels sooo good... Oh, Robert... your cock feels so good sliding so slowly and deeply inside me..."

Robert smiled and laughed silkily. "Yes, my love... it feels so good to me, too. And how does... this feel?" He leaned on his left forearm and reached his right hand down between her spread thighs to stroke her clit again. Lisa could only groan and nod her head. He laughed softly again as he bent down and kissed her neck and shoulder.

He continued to slowly glide his throbbing shaft inside her, pausing to grind against her every so often as he stroked her swollen clit. He was continually fighting the urge to just grab her hips and slam his dick into her as hard as he could. Don had always fucked her like an animal and he didn't want her to think he was anything like Don any more. But that didn't stop him from lusting for her like an animal...

Lisa couldn't stop groaning. The hot, sensual feeling of Robert's cock moving slowly inside her was building an urgent and intense need to feel more... More of what she wasn't quite sure... she just needed to feel... more. She started moving her hips, trying to thrust back against him as he was sliding into her. She felt a jolt of intense pleasure deep inside her. She groaned deeply, "Harder, Robert... fuck me harder!"

He sucked in a breath. "Are you sure, my love? I don't want to scare you or hurt you like Don. I've been fighting my urge to take you hard and I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself if I let go..."

Lisa lifted herself on her forearms and turned her head to peer up at him. Her sapphire eyes flashed with lust and desire. "Fuck me hard, Robert! Show me how badly you've needed me!" she growled passionately.

Robert growled in response as he scrambled up onto his knees and grasped her hips to raise her up. He placed his cockhead at her wet slit and slammed inside her with one powerful thrust as he grunted loudly.

"OH, YESSSSS!" Lisa screamed.

Robert was spurred on by her lustful cries and by the fact that she was slamming her body back to meet his thrusts. He was pounding into her for all he was worth... his brain went totally blank as his animalistic instincts took over. He threw his head back and growled like a feral creature and exploded into the most intense orgasm he'd ever had when Lisa screamed one last time as her flesh convulsed on his dick and throbbed hard. She literally milked the cum from his cock.

He collapsed forward over top of her and they slowly slid down onto their stomachs, both gasping for breath. Robert stayed propped on his forearms so his full weight wasn't resting completely on Lisa's small body. "Oh, my God..." he breathed. "Oh, Lisa... that was incredible! That was the best orgasm I've ever had, my love. Your body is incredible!" he whispered passionately as he moved sideways, raining kisses over her left shoulder.

Then he noticed her shoulders were shaking like she was crying. He quickly moved off of her and rolled her over. "Lisa... what's wrong, my darling? I didn't hurt you did I?" There were tears coming from her eyes but the expression on her face wasn't a pained or sad one. She looked radiant. She was laughing and crying at the same time. "Lisa... what is it?"

She put her hands to her face and burst out with one last sob of relief. Then she wiped the tears from her face and reached up to pull Robert's head down to her. She crushed her mouth to his, parting his lips to kiss him more deeply than she'd ever kissed a man before. Robert kissed her back just as fiercely until she slowly ended it.

She stared up at him with deep love, passion and desire sparkling in her sapphire eyes. "Oh, Robert... you don't know how relieved I am to know that my body pleases you! But I want to learn all the ways I can please you, my love! Will you teach me? I know Donald told you that I wouldn't do anything for him to please him... I didn't want to! I hate that bastard and the fact that I was forced to give him my virginity! But I love you... I want to please you in every way!"

Robert suddenly noticed just how young and vulnerable she looked. He'd always thought she looked younger than she actually was, which he had assumed to be around 25 years old. "Lisa, my love... how old are you?"

She smiled softly.I know you think I'm older... I want you to understand just how inexperienced I am... "I'm twenty-one, Robert. Daddy made me marry Donald when I was only nineteen. I knew nothing about sex. My mother died when I was only twelve and she never got around to discussing the facts of life with me. And Daddy sure as hell would never talk to me about it. I had a few girlfriends over the years who told me only the very basics of sex but they were too prudish to go into any details.

"On our wedding night, the only thing Donald was concerned with was... 'poppin' my cherry' as he so crudely put it! He tried to force me to put my mouth on his cock but I told him if he did that, I'd bite him as hard as I could... that made him finally stop asking me. But then he forced his head between my legs and did and said the most awful things to me... I'd never felt so humiliated in all my life!" She closed her eyes and winced at the memory of Donald's nasty voice and demeanor that night...

**********

"Well, well... looky here! You're a little redheaded pussy! Let's see just how tight your little cunt is!" He'd shoved his fingers roughly inside her as she whimpered in pain. "Fuck, Lisa! Your cunt's as dry as a desert! I guess I'm gonna hafta get you wet myself!" He'd forced her thighs apart and raked his tongue up and down her and then shoved it into her as far as he could.

Then he'd grunted and backed away from her. "I guess that's about as wet as your little cunt's gonna get! Too bad... you're gonna be in for a rude awakening when I pop your cherry cunt!" He'd stared at her with a sick grin on his face and stroked his dick a few times as he put a condom on. "Don't wanna come inside your little virgin cunt! I don't need you poppin' out any brats like you to raise!"

Then he'd flipped her over and taken her from behind roughly. "That's the only way to do it... get it over with fast! There you go, baby! Now you're a woman!" he'd shouted proudly as she screamed in pain. She'd nearly passed out as Donald rammed her painfully, all the while groaning about how good his dick felt inside her tight, little cunt... not even noticing the blood dripping down her thighs...

**********

Lisa squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head to release the awful memory. She glanced at Robert and saw the deep concern in his eyes. She looked down as she emotionlessly told him of her complete humiliation at her husband's hands.

"Donald took me roughly and I nearly passed out from the pain. I bled for days afterward and, luckily, Donald wouldn't touch me until it stopped. I dreaded every single time he came for me and dragged me into his bed. He finally started to get the message that even though he could force me to let him fuck me, it didn't mean I had to respond. I just laid still or stayed still in whatever humiliating position he forced me into and took it until he was done. And every time afterward, he would tell me what a disappointment I was and that he needed to get his ex-wife to teach me how to properly fuck and suck him."

"That son-of-a-bitch..." Robert gritted through his teeth. When Lisa looked up at him again, he gathered her in his arms to hold her tightly. "My love... I'm so sorry! If I'd realized just how young you are and I'd known just how roughly he was treating you, I'd have taken you away sooner. Oh, God, Lisa... I'm so sorry!" he rasped as his throat constricted. Tears gathered in his eyes.

12