GI Bill Ch. 02

Story Info
Army vet college student's BJ from 18yo virgin black coed.
3.7k words
4.33
38.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrell, my room-mate, had left to take his friend with benefits Scarlett back to one of the other residence halls after boffing her silly the previous night and again this morning.

I did some studying and Perez brought his three female friends over after lunch. We were talking with them and Perez told about what happened after they left the night before.

There was much laughing and giggling from the girls. They didn't seem all that sympathetic to our plight, making fun of us and teasing us about "needing" to get laid.

The weather was decent and it was a pretty day outside. We decided to go visit Allerton Park and have a picnic dinner. It seemed a shame to spend the whole day on a Saturday studying, they told me.

We stopped at the Wal-Mart on the way out of town later in the afternoon to pick up some sandwiches and stuff for a picnic dinner.

I had to admit, it was a fun time. There was a lot of playful talk and Shonda was keen to hang close to me, holding my hand as often as not as we explored the park.

Shonda and the girls were all wearing snug jeans. I was especially enamored with Jennifer, the mixed girl who was easily the prettiest of the three. She had Tifani had the best bodies, both similar shaped at 5' 6". Tifani was probably about ten pounds heavier than Jenn, but still that was only maybe 120 pounds, if that. Tifani certainly dressed the most provocatively of the three, and was again today with a low-cut top that showed a lot of skin and her pink demi bra if she bent over in the least. Tifani had an awesome round black-girl ass that was nice and firm, judging by the couple of times she encouraged me to cop a feel.

The petite little Shonda was about 5' 2" or so, in shoes, and couldn't have weighed 85 pounds. She was a skinny, dark-skinned black girl who was the introvert of the group. She also was pretty flat-chested, but that comes with the territory for super-skinny and tiny girls as often as not. She looked like she was about 14-years-old, not 18, but she had a cute face and short, naturally curly black-girl hair.

Shonda had a real crush on me and we found ourselves sitting alone on a concrete bench in one of the lavishly landscaped areas as the others were off exploring some section or another ahead of us. It was so pretty there, a nice fall day. The leaves were just beginning to turn on a few of the trees, birds chirping and there was a light breeze blowing through the trees. In short, it was beautiful and warm for the first Saturday in October.

Shona said "hey" softly and when I turned to look at her, she leaned in and kissed me square on the lips. It was almost like a spark ignited when our lips met. I returned the kiss, slipping my tongue past her lips and her tongue met mine eagerly. I was lightly caressing her back as we kissed, feelings of passion surging from our bodies touching.

When we broke the kiss she had quite the smile and a twinkle in her eye. "That was nice," she said softly.

"Yes, I agree," I said, pulling her closer still and initiating another kiss. I wanted more right then!

This time, it was even more intoxicating. Our tongues probed our partner's mouths and our hands explored our partner's bodies.

Our breathing became more excited as we both became aroused.

I felt a little braver so I cupped her little breast. She moaned her approval so I kept kissing her, and occasionally kissing back along her jawline to her neck. I reached back and ran my hand along her thigh up to her hip and back to her breast.

She had her hands all over my chest and arms. They briefly drifted down to my groin a couple of times.

I'd never kissed a black girl before and I was certainly thinking of Shonda in a whole new light. Before she was kind of like a young sister that was fun to flirt with. Now it was different. She obviously wanted to more than friendship.

I wanted to fuck her silly.

Tifani caught us making out and yelled out to the others. "They are over here making out!" she hollered to the others.

"Shonda, you're gonna catch Cooties!" Tifani teased.

Shonda was embarrassed. I assured her all was okay and we walked out holding hands. The others playfully teased Shonda.

We ate dinner together, Shonda at my side of course. The sandwiches were good and the girls did a good job getting everything we needed down to the pudding cups for dessert. It was corny, but at the same time it was intimate and fun.

After dinner, George and the two other girls wandered off, I think to give Shonda and me some alone time. We went over to one of the buildings, went inside and up to the observation deck on the third floor and began making out up there while standing up.

I felt Shonda's ass and it was tiny and firm. Under her shirt, I felt her bra-covered boobies and she just giggled. She felt my cock a short while later and her eyes got big. It was rock hard.

My hand slipped into her pants from behind. Her butt cheeks were cool, but her jeans were too tight for me to work my hand back far enough to get to her pussy. She was stroking my cock now and moaning as we kissed.

I put my hand between her legs over her jeans and she felt damp. She was groping my ass with her small hands.

We kept making out, groping and fondling. I thought she was going to unzip my pants and give me a blowjob but then the others came back. It was getting late. We had been making out up there for almost a half-hour and it seemed like just a couple of minutes had passed.

We gathered up our stuff and left the park just before dark.

Back at the dorm, it was getting to be about 9:00. All six of us were in our room watching TV as Terrell was home when we got back.

Shonda asked me to go for a walk with her.

We ended up in her dorm room, sitting on her bed. Talking lasted about two seconds and we were again making out. This time, I let my hands roam freely over her body after lightly caressing her. To my surprise, she guided my hand up under her shirt. Her bra was soon unclasped and I had an opportunity to fondle her little breasts. She was rubbing my cock which was hard as an iron bar.

She moaned, looking me in the eye and smiling. "Damn, you're so hard already!"

"You turn me on, what can I say?" I grinned.

Shonda's nipples were very hard and stood out. They were bigger than pencil erasers - easily a half-inch long. I delighted in rolling them between my thumb and fingers when I wasn't flicking them under her shirt. While I was doing that, she was unbuttoning her jeans and unzipping them.

Soon, I decided to see how willing she was to close the deal. I helped her out of her shirt and suckled on her breasts for a bit before she laid back, leaving her tasty jeans-clad groin in front of my face. Her areolas were black and about the size of a dime. Her nipples stood almost a half-inch erect and she was excited.

"Oh yeah, baby. Nice little boobies!" I have no doubt I had a shit-eating grin.

"Thanks, baby. You like them?" she asked.

"Oh, hell yeah!" I moved up and kissed them.

Her pants were deliciously snug and they came down soon enough. Far from being shy about it, she eagerly helped shuck them when I began pulling them down.

She was wearing plain white, cotton panties. They were bikini cut, fit her like a second skin and fairly conservative. Her mons rose above her tummy like a small hill and I aimed to conquer it. I kissed my way up her legs and she spread them for me, wearing only a big grin aside from those panties.

The crotch of her panties was wet. I touched her between her legs and she purred happily like a content kitty cat. I moved to kiss on her pubic region but she put her hands out and said no.

I moved ahead anyway, pushing her hands away and kissed her mons softly a couple of times. I then worked my way back up her bare chest, stopping at her nipples, playfully nibbling on them while rubbing them.

We kissed again and she reached down and felt my rock-hard cock under my pants yet again. Her hands were small enough that my cock was a handful for her. We changed positions and she got on top after helping me take off my shirt.

She suckled on my nipples and I just moaned in appreciation. Looking down, I saw a pretty, young black girl. She was naked except for some sexy, bright white bikini panties.

"Girl, you are sexy as hell," I said to her.

"Well, thank you. You're pretty studly yourself!"

She moved on down and opened my pants, after a brief struggle with my belt, and pulled them off. She took off my socks as well and then returned between my legs. My cock was rock hard under my black boxers and there was a big wet spot on the front of them from pre-cum.

She smiled and slowly pulled my boxers down, revealing a raging hard-on. She looked at it then cautiously put it in her mouth and began sucking.

"Oh my. Nice," she said, smiling.

"Why thank you."

She was inexperienced at sucking dick, that much was pretty obvious.

"Oh, Shonda. That feels good!" I praised her. She was 18-years-old by about four days. Maybe she decided it was time.

"I can taste you," she said with a grin. "I like it."

She licked on my cock for a bit then sucked it like a Hoover. Clumsy, but arousing. I moaned and continued to praise her for making me feel good.

"I love doing this for you, John," she said, before teasing me by licking me right under the head. "You can come whenever you want, baby."

"Oh shit," I moaned. She wasn't just teasing.

She went back to sucking and it was heavenly. I felt myself getting closer and closer.

She must have sensed it and looked at me. She pulled back a moment, flashing me her pretty smile. "Ready?" she asked, tilting her head.

"I'm so close," I moaned.

She looked back down at my cock right there in front of her. She stuck out her tongue and ran it lightly up my shaft. She licked up the fresh pre-cum as she stroked my cock, almost milking out more pre-cum.

"I want more," she said with a big grin.

She went back to sucking and jacking at the same time. It wasn't real delicate, but she was on the right path.

"Oh, Shonda, baby. I'm going to pop."

She moaned her approval and got her wish a few moments later. I felt my orgasm begin and groaned. The semen was on the way as I was well beyond the point of no return.

"Oh yeah, here it is!" I grunted just as the first squirt jetted out from my cock.

She slowed her head bobbing and moaned as the first shot of semen squirted into her mouth. She still stroked my cock and I felt her tongue swirling around my head as I was squirting. It felt heavenly and then some as I was light-headed when it was over.

Shonda did a good job and kept almost all of it in her mouth.

She sat up and so did I when it was over. Shonda leaned forward and opened her mouth and showed me the results. She had a mouthful of warm spunk. She let some of it run out of her mouth and sat back as it ran down her chin and dripped on her belly. She looked down and let more of it run out of her mouth and land on her right breast and then her left.

"Damn, that's hot!" I said, probably drooling as I watched her trying to act sexy. She was, by and large, not doing too badly.

She looked at me, smiled and swallowed. "Ah, that tasted good. You like that?" She leaned over to me and kissed me, slipping her tongue past my lips. I think she thought I was going to be repulsed, but I returned the kiss.

"Well, duh. Of course, Shonda."

"I saw it in a porn movie," she grinned sheepishly.

"You did well."

"You're only the third guy I've ever done that for, so I'm sorry if I'm not very good," Shonda said softly. She was obviously concerned that she wasn't measuring up.

"You did very well!" I looked her in the eye. "You know, practice makes perfect," I said, softly caressing her boobs.

She rolled her eyes at me and sighed. I leaned down and put my lips on her right nipple and nibbled on it lightly. She moaned.

I licked and kissed her breast, cleaning up some of the salty goo. More moans and smiles from Shonda when I glanced up.

I moved to her other breast and did the same. Her breathing was getting deeper as she was getting more and more aroused. My hand was on her other breast.

I slid myself down between her legs and kissed her crotch. She had already spread her legs for me so I sprinkled her vulva region with soft kisses and warm breath. More moans and some squirming. No hands telling me to stop this time, either.

"Oh yes," she moaned. I hadn't even gotten her panties off yet!

I kissed the insides of her thighs down towards her knees and back to her punani.

At this point, she took her own panties off, ahead of my initial plan to just push them aside.

My little Nubian princess' pussy was completely shaven, a bit of a surprise to me as she was supposedly a virgin. It looked great.

"Honey, don't just stare at it!" Shonda laughed, lifting her tiny hips off the bed and pushing her goodies closer to my face.

"Oops. Sorry. I was just admiring," I grinned. "By the way, what happened to the shy, introverted Shonda I know?"

"You brought out the freaky Shonda. Now lick it, white boy!"

"Well, since you put it that way..." I grinned.

"That's right!" Shonda squirmed herself up to the head of the bed and spread her legs extra wide for me. I kissed her bare mons a few times and worked my way down to her vulva, lightly kissing on that.

I could feel the sexual tension in Shonda's body language. She was quickly getting close to an orgasm.

I heard something odd behind me. I didn't think much about it as I was concentrating on Shonda's lovely pussy. The door opened. Before I could react to what was happening, there was a white girl already about three steps into the room, obviously in a rush. She very much did a double take when she saw my naked form rising from between her between her room-mate's legs.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry, Shonda. I need to grab this book and I'm outta here."

She grabbed a book off her desk and turned to briskly walk out. "I'm gone!" she added. She locked the door behind her.

She was cute.

I turned back to Shonda and she was covering her midsection with a pillow. I laughed and she did too.

"I see how you are!" I teased her. "Leave my ass hanging out exposed."

"You're right," she smiled. "I should have covered *you* up so she doesn't get any ideas!"

I pulled the pillow away and admired Shonda's nude form before leaning forward to kiss her. She coaxed me down on top her and rubbed her clit on my growing cock as she kissed me. It was rock hard before our interruption and with Shonda rubbing her wet pussy on it, it was fast returning to an erect state.

I kissed my way back down her body, teasing her as I went, and getting her mind back on enjoying my affections.

She was almost ready to bust by the time I was licking her slit and tasting her juices. I inserted my index finger in her and pressed against her hymen gently. She was so wet and tight as hell. Finally, I licked her clit lightly and she arched her back and cried out. "Oh sweet jesus yes!"

She whimpered as she squirmed around, her orgasmic bliss washing over her entire body. I kept licking it as best I could through her orgasm. Her hands were playing with her nipples as I ate her, no doubt sending intense feelings of pleasure to add to the ones I was giving her pussy.

"Oh John, that's so good!"

I didn't answer her other than to slow it down a bit, before working to bring her towards another climax. I pushed her clit and forth with my tongue. I knew she liked it – I could tell by her body language, but I stopped anyway. "Do you like that?" I asked, intentionally teasing her.

"Quit teasing me, John. Yes! I like that!"

Just the answer I was looking for. I went back and did it some more and she came again for me, her hips bucking like a bronco.

I worked her through yet another one before exploring her rosebud with my finger. Playing with it allowed me to rest my tongue a little while still keeping up the stimulation so Shonda was riding the ragged edge to more climaxes.

She came twice as I pressed against her rosebud as I ate her. The second time, her pitching her hips led to my finger sinking into her asshole. I hadn't really planned to insert it that quickly, but it led to a big, extended orgasm for little Shonda.

"Did I find your orgasm button?" I asked her as she caught her breath from her most recent climax, my finger now up inside her asshole.

"Damn, John. I had no idea this could feel sooooo damn good!"

I resumed licking around her little clit and up her gash. She came again as I wriggled my finger around inside her bung hole. I could feel her sphincter tense up each time she climaxed. Between that, and feeling her sexy little ass and looking at her magnificent young body, I was stoked to fuck this girl.

I sat up and rubbed my cock up and down her slit and she put her hand out. "No, baby. I'm not ready yet."

I pushed in a little further and she pushed me away. "No, John."

Respecting her wishes, albeit disappointed, I slid beside her in the bed and began kissing her while fondling her ass.

She broke the kisses after a couple of minutes. "I think I owe you a few, so let me start to pay you back."

She twirled herself around and got on top of my 69-style and began sucking my raging hard-on.

Looking up, I had a nice, close-up view of most of my favorite girl parts right there in front of my face. I licked, sucked and teased her ruthlessly. I pushed my index finger into her asshole while I pushed my tongue between the folds of her pussy lips.

"Oh oh oh!" I heard her moan as she stopped sucking and tensed up.

I pushed my pelvis up to give her the hint to keep sucking after she came down from her climax.

I stopped playing with her as I was about to pop. Shonda wasn't so good at multi-tasking when she was about to climax.

Finally, I found my sweet release. I thrust up as I began to come and heard her gag as my cock probably went down her throat when she wasn't expecting it.

That got me a messy conclusion as she stopped sucking as she was coughing.

Oh well. When I rolled her off and brought her up to me, she looked a little shaken. She had my goo on her face where I had squirted her was still recovering from getting gagged.

"Sorry about that, Shonda!"

"That's okay. Comes with the territory I guess. Let me know before you do that next time, okay?" She had a meek smile.

"Okay, I promise. Are you sure I can't talk you into making love?"

"John, you're incredible. I'm not ready just yet, but I guarantee you that you'll be the first to know when that changes."

"Works for me, baby!"

We cleaned up and went back to my place, where we were treated to knowing looks and ruthless teasing from the other two girls and George. Shonda was back to her semi-introverted self and said little to deny the teasing that we were "getting busy".

All I would say was, "I will neither confirm nor deny said vicious rumors."

And that just made it worse – mostly for Shonda, who cuddled next to me until we walked the girls back to their dorm a half-hour later. That entire time, with her at my side, I was wishing I was back between Shonda's legs.

We were all about to go to sleep, and I was thinking about earlier in the evening. Looking back, her "no" seemed quite soft. Kind of like a girl who wants something but doesn't want people to know she wants it. I kind of wished I had just pushed into her and made love to her despite her mild demur.

George asked me what Shonda and I were doing while we were gone. "George, if you want to know, you're going to have to ask her. I don't kiss and tell."

"But there was some kissing going on?"

"I won't deny that."

"So you do kiss and tell!"

I sighed. "She's still a virgin."

"Sorry man," Terrell laughed. George laughed too.

12