Gia

Story Info
Gia wakes up in a room, confused and hung-over.
2.4k words
3.57
27.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia opened her eyes after an incredibly lengthy and deep sleep. Her arms naturally attempted to raise and stretch as she yawned. That's when she realized that it was impossible to move. Gia's arms were cuffed and hung over a pole above her, giving her no other option but to stand straight with her arms straight up behind her head. Gia began pulling at the cuffs, and tried kicking; only to find that her ankles were chained as well. She let out a loud grunt, and began to feel claustrophobic. All she could see straight ahead of her was a black glass wall. The lights were bright, and the room was completely lit. Gia desperately searched to her right and left for an escape, but she didn't see any doors or windows. With a glance to the concrete floor, she discovered that she was not wearing her clothes from the night before; she was completely naked. Her feet began to feel icy from the concrete floor, and she felt lightheaded. "Where the fuck am I?" She asked herself, as she got increasingly terrified and desperate.

In her head, she began retracing her steps of the previous night. She had gone out to a few bars with her friends. They were bored with the usual bars they went to, and decided to check out Slant, the city's most popular gay club. "Who was I with? They obviously must realize that I went missing," Gia contemplated, "I was with Anna, Danielle, and Valerie. I left with them, so how'd I end up here?" She looked down again at her feet, and Gia had a flashback of the night. She was dancing with a woman at Slant. The woman had pin straight black hair that cascaded down her back. Gia recalled looking down at her heels, and complaining about how much they hurt. She also vaguely remembered her dance partner's manicured feet, in a pair of gladiator high heels. It was then that she remembered she had gone home with this mystery woman, and not her friends.

Gia, like many females, had always been slightly enticed by females, but had never made an actual initiative to be with one. She had always been with men, but this night she was intrigued by this woman. Gia thought back to how she danced with the woman, and eventually walked hand and hand with her out of the club. The remainder of her memory was fuzzy, and the nausea of her hangover was beginning to kick in.

"Hey blondie, how you holding up?"

Gia frantically attempted to turn around, confused at who else was in the room with her. With a painful crane of her neck, she saw that there was not only one girl, but at least ten other females in the room. Each girl was bonded and chained as she was. Some had gags in their mouths. "Welcome to your new home," the same girl said. Gia looked around at all the females, naked and motionless. The only real way to distinguish between each girl was her hair color and breast size. The girl who spoke had curly brown hair that reached to her rather large breasts. "I'm Meg, by the way," she said casually, and nodded her head towards Gia, "and you?"

"I'm Gia. Where are we? What is going on? How did we get here?" Gia asked, as she looked around the room at the different girls. "

You probably went home from a club with a woman, right? Well you caught yourself in a little trap... like we all did." Meg paused, and when Gia failed to speak, she continued to talk. "There's no real tracking of time here, so unless you get chosen to go outside, you're stuck in this room 23 hours of the day."

"What do you mean get chosen?"

"You know, you get picked. By them," she nodded to the black glass wall that Gia had noticed earlier. "You want to get chosen, that's how you survive here."

Gia didn't understand. "How do you get chosen?

"You'll learn as the days go by," she cracked her neck both ways, "you get chosen if they are attracted to you. Stand with confidence, look sexy, and no matter how badly you want to try and fight back, be as obedient as possible. You don't want to be like Emily..."

"Shut the fuck up, they're coming," another girl harshly whispered, she seemed panicked. This girl had blonde hair that was tied in a bun on top of her head, which accentuated her rather small breasts.

Gia looked behind as well as she could, and saw a black door that blended into the wall. She hadn't noticed it before. When the door opened, the first thing she saw were those perfectly manicured feet, but this time, rather than in the gladiator heels, they were in red pointed heels.

Gia turned back and faced straight ahead. She began breathing heavily. "Fucking bitch, she's a fucking bitch. I'm so stupid to have left with a random woman." Gia felt a hand slide over her side and over her breast. She felt herself get fondled, as she found herself face to face with her captor.

"Gia, so nice to see you," she glided her hand over Gia's cheek. Gia moved her head away, as if the touch burned. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you..." she said, grabbing Gia's chin with her thumb and index finger, "as long as you are an obedient pet."

Gia stood there stunned as the woman walked off acknowledge another girl chained up. When the woman had gone to every chained girl, she went outside the room, and brought in three ladies. All three of the ladies seemed to be in their thirties, and were dressed in designer clothing. For such proper women, Gia couldn't comprehend why they would partake in vile situation.

All three of the women walked through the rows of women, inspecting each one as if they were an animal or garment of clothing from a store. One of them, with black hair and a blood red blouse went up to Gia and examined her. She bent down and looked at Gia's vagina. Gia immediately felt disgusted and violated. She closed her legs as tightly as she could.

"This one must be new," she told her partners. "Kira, what's her name?"

"Her name is Gia, got her last night."

Gia stood there, plotting a horrific murder in her head, picturing how she'd kill each one of these women.

"I'll take her. I'd like to break her in," the black haired woman said, touching Gia's bottom with her hand.

The other two women slowly made their choices. After what seemed like hours, they both made their decisions. One of the women, with short light brown hair, stated that she'd take her 'usual.' "Thank you master Pearce," Meg said graciously, bowing down her head to the woman. The three women left, leaving the room fill of the captives and Kira.

"What the fuck is going on? Gia thought to herself, "is this a sick joke?"

Kira took a key from her pocket and unchained Gia's feet. She them slipped the cuffs off Gia's wrists. Before she could even massage her sore wrists, someone from behind grabbed her arms and cuffed them yet again. This woman had short hair, and appeared out of nowhere. "This is Nikki," Kira motioned towards the new woman, "I recommend you be friendly to her."

Kira led the three captives out of the room, and brought them into another concrete room. This was a dimly lit space, with a single light bulb on the ceiling. There were various hooks spread throughout the wall, and Nikki chained the three captives onto these hooks with their cuffs. "I'll be right back, lovies." Kira said as she sauntered away from the room. Gia found herself alone in the room with Meg, and a black haired girl with small breasts.

"What is happening?" Gia asked frantically, tugging at the cuffs. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Shh! Don't talk, or else we'll get in trouble." Meg said quietly.

"Get in trouble? Are we in elementary school or something? Where are we being taken?"

Meg and the other girl looked up, Gia faced in the direction that they were looking. Kira was standing in the doorway of the room. In one hand she was holding a whip, and in another hand, she held three mouth gags.

"Tsk tsk tsk, too bad you have to learn the hard way," Kira shook her head, placing the gags into each of the captive's mouths. She unhooked Gia from the hook, and pulled her chain to another hook, this time, so that Gia was facing the wall instead of facing the room.

"Since it's your first night, you don't know the rules yet. Thus, I'll be easy of you. Just this once." Kira pulled the whip and rubbed her thumb against the leather handle.

Whip.

Gia felt an incredible amount of pain on her bottom. It seared and burned and she wanted desperately to protect herself.

"Here at my house, you do not speak unless spoken to."

Whip.

"You do not give my guests attitude. And you most certainly do not give Master Kira attitude."

Whip.

"Do I make myself clear?"

Kira paused, and when Gia didn't make an effort to nod her head, she whipped her again. Gia's bottom was covered with four whip marks, bright red. Gia felt tears run down her face, and she suddenly collapsed. Kira pet her head, and coolly said, "There, there, pet. Everything will be all right." With that, Kira called in Nikki, and the girls were unchained and led up the stairs into a dining room. The three women from earlier were sitting around a massive rectangular table. Gia could smell food, and immediately realized how hung-over she actually was. She resisted the urge to puke as she found herself being pushed onto her knees. She knelt down and put her hands to her face, and began to cry. She was humiliated, confused, exhausted, and just wanted to go home. Meg nudged her with her shoulder, and shook her head desperately. Gia realized that crying was not a good idea, and tried to kneel correctly. She sat there, with her tears drying, as she wondered what was going to possibly happen next.

The woman who had 'chosen' Gia kneeled her front of her, and patted her head. She had a collar in her hand, which she placed tightly around Gia's neck. The other women did the same to their captives. Following the collars, a leash was connected to it.

"Now, walk," the woman spoke to Gia. Gia attempted to stand up to walk, as she was ordered to do, only to be pushed back to the ground. "Walk like a dog," the woman ordered. Gia stayed kneeling, sitting in embarrassment. She was waiting for someone to tell her that all of this was a joke. But nobody did. Instead, the woman dragged her, until Gia couldn't breathe. She finally began to crawl like a dog, and followed the woman. Gia shook her head, "this is so revolting, this is so disgusting," she said her herself over and over.

The woman took Gia into a bedroom on the same floor, and sat on the bed. She tied Gia's leash to the bedpost, and leisurely laid on the bed. "My name is Master Mary, and you are mine, tonight. You will love me, and listen to me, because you are my pet. Do you understand?"

Teary-eyed Gia nodded her head, and bowed down her head. She stared at the floor, feeling more emotionless by the minute.

"Now, before supper, I'm going to need a sort of release. Can you help me out with that pet?" She asked, putting her hand in front of Gia's mouth. Gia looked at it questioningly. "Lick it, you cunt," Master Mary ordered. Gia slowly licked her hand until her master pushed her away. Her master pulled the leash close to her, and she took off the mouth gag. Gia sucked in the fresh air, and slowly began to breathe out of her mouth.

Master Mary pulled the leash closer to her now, and kissed Gia on the lips. She forcefully pushed Gia's head down until her head was level to her crotch.

"Will you take off my pants like a good girl?" Master Mary cooed, motioning towards the handcuffs. Gia contemplated saying yes, and then attacking her. However, her master pointed to a camera in the room, and stated "Nikki will come in with a Taser if you attempt anything stupid. Do you understand that you have no choice but to be obedient, my pet?"

Gia nodded her head, "yes master."

Master Mary undid the handcuffs, and again pushed Gia's face towards her crotch. She lay sexily on the bed, adjusting the pillows under her head. Gia hated herself, she hated the situation, and she wanted to die. She slowly took her sore hands and pulled down the black pants that Master Mary was wearing. She had no idea what she was doing, so after she pulled the pants off, she looked at her master questioningly. Master Mary again shoved her head into her now bare crotch, until Gia's mouth was in her hairless vagina. Gia immediately realized that she was to give oral sex to her master. She had absolutely no idea how to do it, but she realized that she had no choice.

Gia took a breath and began to lick inside her master's vagina, unsure of what was where, and what anything was. There was a vague scent of perfume, and there was a dull taste of salt on her tongue. Gia realized that her master's cliterous was throbbing, so she attempted to massage her clit as much as possible. Master Mary moaned gently, and pushed Gia's head harder into her vagina. Gia was short on breath, and could hardly breathe, but she knew that she had to continue.

Gia recalled her friends discussing oral on a girl once, and that a tip for lesbians was that when giving oral sex to their lesbian partner, they were to trace the alphabet on the girl's clit. With no idea what else to do, Gia tried to do a mixture of alphabet letters, and sucking her master's clit. She knew that Master Mary was almost reaching climax when she began thrusting her hips violently, and ramming her head harder and harder into her crotch.

When Master Mary came, Gia could taste nothing but the dull salt taste in her mouth. Her master pushed her off of the bed. Gia knelt beside the bed while her master lay panting.