GianCarlo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan paused in front of it. "Okay, Dee, try to stay out of the main rooms during the night. Gian's under constant surveillance and if they catch you..." He paused for good measure.

"Gian has my number call me if you need anything. Remember, you're only safe time is during the day and at night you have to stay in the bedroom. I'm not sure how long you can live like that."

"Thanks, for everything," Dee said sincerely, pulling him into a hug.

"Stay safe, Dee, or your sister will beat me within an inch of my life, nurse me back to health and beat me again."

Dee chuckled and took her bags and headed inside.

***

Gian woke up to the smell of sweet coconuts, it surrounded him and an image of Dee floated into his vision. She looked so sad as if she were at her wits end. Her eyes were sunken and had dark circles that had never been there, their sparkle was gone. She was as he'd last seen her, in the murky flashes of his memory. She wore a baggy floral house dress that made her look ages younger. Her eyes were swollen with tears as she lay beside him on his California King. He reached out to touch her cheek. It was warm beneath his hand and she nuzzled into it.

Gian pulled her into him, placing soft kisses on her forehead. She reached out to touch his cheek as they cuddled close. Her touch alone warmed his whole body as he placed a soft kiss to her lips. He kissed her again, deeper than before, drawing her bottom lip into his mouth. She sighed softly returning his gentle kisses with fervor. Gian continued to kiss her as his hands traveled her body, caressing her back. He could feel her lack of underwear as his hands traveled lower. Delia's body molded into his, begging to be touched.

He rolled her onto her back settling between her soft legs. Her hands slid down his back as he kissed a trail down her neck. She made sweet sighs as she slowly moved beneath him. He became incredibly hard as he trailed his hands down her body. He'd found the hem of her little house dress and worked it up her body until he was able to pull it up over her head. He sat back in awe as he looked onto the long line of her body. Her smooth velvet skin resembled melted chocolate and her breast swayed with her every movement. The round globes had small dark areolas and small pert nipples her waist tapered slightly in then flared to wide hips and small bulge of fat appeared right under her belly button. Even lower, her pubic mound was thick with a line of hair down the middle leading to fat pussy lips and a small pearl that sat between them.

She made his mouth water.

He ran his hands down her chest, admiring the contrast, his pale skin with olive undertones against her oaken skin with its golden undertones. His thumbs found her nipples hard as pebbles. He leaned in to draw each into his mouth showing them each equal attention. She arched her breast into his mouth moaning. The sound was sweet to him, sending bolts of pleasure through his body. He continued to kiss down her breastbone, dipping his tongue into her navel and pausing to nibble at the flesh of her stomach. He continued drawing kisses down her soft thick inner thighs as the sweet smell of her sex called to him.

He continued to nip at the sensitive skin of her inner thighs moving closer to her center yet never giving it the attention it deserves. Her hands braced on Gian's shoulders. Gian slowly ran his tongue down her slit, just brushing her clit. Her reaction was a gentle shudder. He gently parted her lips revealing juicy pink inner lips. He took his time drawing them into his mouth reveling in her soft mewling and sweet tangy taste. He moved onto her clit flicking gently, his efforts were rewarded with moans. He continued his motions until Delia's hips undulated with the rhythm. He drew her clit into his mouth and her legs began to shudder.

As he worked, her hands found his scalp, gripping handfuls of his hair. The display of her ecstasy turned him on beyond anything he could imagine. He wanted to hear her scream his name.

Delia leaned up on an elbow, those deep eyes locking on him as she moaned.

"Oh God," She breathed, "Oh my God, Gian" Her whole body quivered with her imminent climax yet her gaze never left his. Gian braced his hands on her thighs preventing them clamping onto his head. Her body all of a sudden froze as she moaned his name one last time before her pussy spasm, her sweet juices flowing. He lapped it up as she tried to catch her breath. He slowly kissed back up her body now heated and slick with sweat.

He reached her lips kissing her. She returned it ardently, her hands roaming his back and her body arching as he settled between her legs.

Delia began to fade, the feel of her body beneath him along with the scent of her sex, all began to fade. Something lingered, though, the faint smell of sweet coconuts. He found himself laying on his back once more, limbs heavy and eyes more so. His head pounded and he only remembered so much of what he did last night; but what had just happened was so vivid. He remembered every second, and yet, did it really happen?

***

He peeled his eyes open. His first sight was of the smooth white ceiling high above with its modern steel light fixture. He saw the intricate crown molding that led to deep gray walls. He was where he thought he was, in his room. He's woken up in stranger places, more disoriented than he was now. He smelled it still, the undeniable scent of sweet coconuts; Delia's scent. It made his heart ache. He rolled over in frustration and immediately knew he must have been delusional. To his right was Delia, her knees pulled into her stomach and her arms drawn into her chest.

He stared a bit more knowing the vision would soon leave him. He took in the state that she was in. Her hair was a frizzy halo and she wore cargos and a plain white buttoned down shirt. Her eyes still had a shadow beneath them but she slept so peacefully. After what felt like hours Gian reached out to caress the planes of her serene face. In the deep of her sleep she swatted at his hand and snuggled deeper into the bed.

Gian's heart jumped in his chest. Could she really be here? He did it again and she grimaced swatting his hand again. He chuckled to himself. She was here, she had come. Immeasurable joy bloomed inside him. Unable to contain himself, Gian pulled her into him by the waist. Delia's eyes slowly opened.

"You're here," Gian whispered with a smile.

She smiled back lazily, as her eyes drifted close again, "I am," She fell back asleep.

Gian didn't let go for fear she'd fade again. He buried his face in her hair, reveling in the comforting smell. He could even smell the wound still there. He was beyond grateful his mate had returned. The longer he stayed the more the reality began to settle in. They couldn't stay here long. He'd have to pack up and go.

He couldn't leave too suddenly though, his father would track them down and kill them out of pure rage. A thought occurred to him. What if he appealed to his mother? He almost laughed at that, his mother was too docile and submissive to help him. She'd let Durante kill his mate in front of him if it was his father's will. He had to think of something better, but not now. He wanted to bask in this moment.

***

Delia wasn't sure where she was when she woke up. She rolled onto her back and had a small pang of panic when she thought she'd fall of the bed. When her back met more of the mattress she realized she wasn't in her twin bed at home. She took in her modern minimalist surroundings as she re-oriented herself. She was at Gian's place. The room was big with high ceilings and a huge bed at the far wall. One of the corners of the room boasted a full seating area with a bookcase and large flat screen television. Throughout the room was appropriately designed bedroom furniture. The other corner had a desk with a huge screened Apple computer desktop. There were double doors that lead to a walk in closet. Knowing Gian it was probably barely anything in there. Just to the right of the bed was a door that led to the master bathroom.

Under any other circumstance Delia would have been more than happy to explore this place and revel in the luxury but not today. Awkwardly in the middle of the room was her heap of duffle bags and flip flops. She must have just dropped them there and crawled into bed. Gian was in the bed, she remembered, spread out on it and sleeping like the dead.

She suddenly noticed the faint sound of a strumming guitar and looked about her for Gian. He wasn't in the bed and she figured it was him. He did tell her about his guitars. She smiled at the memory. It seemed so long ago but it had probably only been six or seven months ago. Delia decided to take a shower. She knew that when she went out into the living room they'd be talking about their escape plan and her mind worked better when she was fresh out of the shower.

Delia's jaw dropped when she saw the shower. It had multiple shower heads sprouting from every side and even one from the top that fell like rain. It took her awhile to figure out the nobs buttons and settings but it wasn't too long before she was out of the shower. She dressed in a simple sun dress, braided her wet hair back into two alligator braids and made her way to the living room.

She remembered what Stefan had said about safe times to leave the bedroom. She understood why the bedroom was the safest place. The whole condo had an open concept with large open windows lining the east wall, and if Gian was being watched it would be easy to see every nook of the condo except for the bedroom. The foyer opened out to the living room area, which converged into the dining area. And that was incorporated into the kitchen by an island with stools. The whole scheme of it was black and steel modernism. Gian had a grand piano near the foyer and guitars lining the west wall.

Delia slowly opened the bedroom door to see whether it was day or night. The windows were all drawn and she couldn't be sure but thought it was safe enough with all the windows drawn closed. She walked out to see Gian lounged on the couch with his back facing her as he strummed his guitar. It was an upbeat tune that sounded familiar to her.

Gian knew exactly when she came in. He heard the imperceptible creak of the door, the strong sound of her heartbeat, and the soft thud of her bare feet on the wooden floors. More so he smelled her and his whole body reacted. He showed no sign of noticing her. It wasn't until he heard her soft melodic voice that he turned to see her. It wasn't the voice of a singer but sweet none the less.

"I really don't like your point of view; I know you'll never change Stinging me with your attitude, I've got the mind to walk away."

Stefan smiled at his mate in a light cotton dress that draped loosely on her. He just noticed how frail she looked, she had lost weight but the sparkle had returned to her eyes giving her a glow he couldn't recall she had last night.

"I love that song," She said softly.

"Eliza Doolittle," He answered, "I didn't take you for a person who listens to British hipster music."

She shrugged with a smile and walked over to sit next to him in the plush black leather couch. Gian continued to play and Dee couldn't help but to sing along.

"I don't mind it when you..."

"Wheh wheh-wheh" Gian whistled along causing her to smile.

"Brings out the best in me when you... Show your expertise When the night Always ends with a fight I'm excited That you wind up next to me I like it when you... Can I have some please of that? Satisfy My needs Sometimes I think that I Hate you We make up So you wind up next to me."

They laughed at each other.

"So this must be...Brangelina?" She asked referring to his guitar, a black and blue acoustic.

He chuckled, "You remembered their names, no this is chuck-chuck, Brangelina and Derek Jeter's on the wall."

They shared a look and Gian was struck with so much gratefulness. That last month had been hell for him. He woke up with cold sweats and his ever taunting conscience reminded him how much of a failure he was. Gian reached out cupping Dee's cheek.

"I'm so glad you're here."

She smiled covering his hand with her own, "I'm scared," She admitted in a soft tone. She was scared, mostly for the future.

"Don't be," Gian urged, "I'll never let anything hurt you. I'll take care of everything. I'll take care of you."

Love welled in Dee's heart she could finally admit to herself that she loved him, more than she had ever expect to. She wanted to tell him as much, more so, she wanted to ask if he felt the same. What if he didn't? What if he loved her like a sister or a friend? Yes, he kissed her once but could she be looking too much into it? It was barely a kiss, right?

She opened her mouth to ask him his true feelings but clammed up, "Gian...What was last night about? What were you high on?" She asked instead.

A sliver of fear entered his gaze and he looked away, taking his hand away from her cheek.

"Well, I..." He began as he fidgeted with his guitar. He put it down on a sigh. Not knowing how to say it. He wanted to tell her everything about the drugs, his past, and especially about being a vampire, but fear froze his words.

"You see, living with my father was hell." Gian started. Dee gave him a strange look but let him continue. He switched his gaze to the print on her dress as he continued. "When I was younger I tried to do everything right, I tried to...follow every one of his stupid rules about how 'Contiello Men should behave'. Obviously I was bound to fail. When I did he always lashed out. Not physically but he'd always tell me horrible shit like 'I was a disgrace to the Contiello name'. I just tried harder but I always fucked up." Gian said as anger mounted inside him.

"As I got older the punishment became harsher. He'd lock me in this soundproof chamber for hours then days. In that chamber I'd began to..." Gian paused. He was sure she'd think he was crazy. He looked into her eyes and saw nothing but concern and empathy but that could change. Everything in him wanted to stop talking.

Dee, seeing the anguish in his face took him by the hand, squeezing it. Gian gave a small smile and continued.

"In that chamber I started to hear these voices. Sort of like a nagging conscience telling me I was fucking up, that I'm a failure and a disgrace for hours. When I turned seventeen I begin to think that I was going to fuck up no matter what I did. One day I messed up one equation on my math test, it was one out of at least one hundred equations, my father shouted a few hurtful things while my mom sat and watched. She didn't defend me in the least. He sent me to the chamber for at least three days."

"Gian that's horrible," Dee said taking his hand in both of hers.

"So, as soon as he let me out I snuck out the house took a cab to south beach and snuck into a particularly shady club. There was this girl. I remember thinking she was so sexy, we danced a lot and she bought me a couple drinks and took me to her place and I...well," Gian didn't know how to explain to her that he had fed off of the girl and had his first taste of spiked blood. The girl had been using cocaine and that mixed with the alcohol in her blood had gotten him so high he'd passed out and woke up naked and tangled in the sheets with her.

"She gave me my first taste of cocaine," He had said, "When I was high, the voices were gone and honestly it felt good to not give a fuck for a night. Long story short this went on for a year. Every time I left that chamber I snuck down to south beach. It was my mom who'd caught me. She pleaded me to stop but it was too late for her to all of a sudden start to care about me. She went to my father. He was irate. He literally drug me out the house and beat me like a man he didn't know me. Left me bleeding out on the front lawn. I passed out in the worst pain of my life"

"Oh my gosh" Dee breathed as her eyes glassed over with unshed tears. Those were tears his mother should have shed but she didn't even come out to watch what her husband was doing to her only son.

"The next day I woke up here, in this apartment. My father no longer wanted to associate with me while still holding complete control over me. It was as if nothing had changed only instead of being stuck in a chamber alone I was in a condo. That was when my habit got worse. Almost three years ago my father hired Stefan to tail me."

Gian smiled to himself, "He was a little too good at his job. By his first year he'd made it harder and harder for me to get down to south beach. He'd taken away my car and warned every cab company in the city to not pick me up. I found ways to get...what I wanted near here but Stefan found a way to cut me off from here as well. I was finally reluctantly sober. That was when I met you. You were literally my first friend." He smiled to himself again.

"Then when I had to leave you the voices came back louder and crueler. I tried to stay calm but the only remedy for the voices was you and drugs. I couldn't have you and so I went to drugs. Unfortunately, this time the drugs didn't work like it used to. It just lowered my inhibitions. The next thing I knew I was banging on your window."

"Oh Gian," She said in reaction to his confession. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him into an embrace. She squeezed him tighter as she cried for him. Gian let himself be wrapped in her arms. A feeling he couldn't put words to have come over him. He'd never told anyone about it. He never knew anyone who would remotely care.

Dee finally let him go, taking his hand in hers. She looked over it before placing a soft kiss on his inner wrist.

"Don't ever do that to me again." She said soft yet adamantly.

"I won't" Gian agreed, "as long as I have you, I won't."

***

It had been a whole month since Denise last saw her sister. It was probably the worst month of her life, and Denise had seen a few horrible months. What with her mother's grief and her own the whole house felt damper. Denise tried to stay out but hanging with her friends didn't seem as fun. Most of the time she just wanted to wallow in her misery.

She couldn't, wallowing only led to thoughts of where her sister was which brought with it anxiety and fear for her sister's life.

The only time she was anything remotely similar to happy was when she was with Stefan. She spent a lot her time with him. The more she saw him the less the night scene called to her. Most nights she spent at Stefan's house waddled in his plush couch watching him cook for her. It was mellow and it surprised Denise by how good it felt.

She'd watch as he cut vegetables and sautéed them with skill and every so often he'd look up to give her a smirk. His smirk felt like home. Denise knew he was still in contact with Gian but she was too afraid to ask after her sister. She feared he'd only have the worst to say. She imagined them living on the street or out of a car, or probably sleeping in the bathroom at a bus station. She'd much preferred to imagine her sister in a hotel room in Tuscan dying her hair blond while Gian tried to come up with fake names for them both.

Denise having just got off of work pulled into Stefan's apartment complex and made her way to his place.

"Baby," He said by way of greeting as he opened the door and pulled her into him by the waist in one movement. She pressed a kiss to his lips reveling in the feel of him. He always smelled of warm sweet cologne. Denise knew that that smell would forever remind her of Stefan.

"I have a surprise for you," He growled against her lips.

"What's that?" Denise whispered back as she slowly ran her hands down his body. She could feel him react against her. She did it purposely, knowing his resolve to 'take their relationship slow'. She ran her hands lower cupping his groin.