GianCarlo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He inhaled sharply as he removed her hand. "No, not that." He said.

Denise giggled before pressing a few more small kisses to his lips. Stefan slowly pulled away reluctant to end their embrace.

"Wait, right here." He said as he dashed off to get his surprise.

Denise sighed as he left, putting her stuff down on the couch. It had been a long while since she had sex and she was craving it. More so she wanted to have sex with Stefan. He turned her on beyond belief and even the fact that he wants to wait until they were intimate turned her on.

Stefan returned holding something behind his back, a wide smile on his face.

"What is that?" She asked leaning to one side to peek behind him.

"Wait," He said turning so she couldn't peek, "I want to see your face when you see it."

Denise smiled uncontrollably, "Then hurry, I want to see."

Stefan pulled what looked like an envelope from behind his back.

"A birthday card?" Denise asked a little disappointed, "My birthday isn't until next month."

Stefan gave her an exasperated look before handing her the card. Denise flipped it around in her hand. The envelope was sealed with a cheesy little glittery sticker. She flipped it to the front and read it. "To Nise MacGise" it read. Her breath caught in her lungs and inexplicably her eyes pricked with unshed tears. It was Delia's hand writing and only Dee would call her something stupid like Nise MacGise.

"It's from my sister?" Denise asked in a soft voice, just to be sure.

Stefan nodded, "She gave it to me last night."

"Where is she? Is she alright?" Denise asked as she slowly took a seat on the couch. Stefan simply gestured to the letter.

Denise quickly opened it and began reading: "Hey Nise! I am so BORED here! I'm holed up in Gian's apartment. I literally haven't seen outside for a month, isn't that crazy? It is a beautiful prison though. If a camera crew barged in right now for Mtv Cribs I would not be surprised. Do they even still do that show? Whatever, did you know Gian's daddy was filthy rich? I guess you do because only a stupid rich man could try and pull a hit and not be sitting in jail right now."

"Gian said that if we were to leave right now his dad would lose it and we'd have no protection. He plans to slowly sell his stock in his dad's company and pocket the money until we have enough to get away and hideout. So for now, I'll be here for a couple months. It's not too bad. I'm never sure what time of day it is. My internal clock is all fucked up. I sleep half the day and wake up like midafternoon. Gian doesn't wake up until seven o clock at least. We hang out for a little, he does online classes then I'm sleep by the time he finishes."

"Nise, I've literally run out of things to do. I've watched every episode of Doctor Who and Mad Men on Netflix, I'm so close to level two hundred-eighty two on Candy Crush. One time I was so bored I gave Gian a makeover in his sleep. By makeover I mean I put makeup on him, painted his finger and toenails and curled his hair with a flat iron He slept through the whole thing. Don't tell him I told you that. Whenever I get to see you again I'll have to show you the pictures. Do you remember all that weight I lost going through my 'he's gone' sadness? I can't say all of it is back but I can see my butt getting bigger maybe that's a good thing. "

"I think about you guys a lot, you and mama, mostly. I miss you guys and hope you understand why I did it. I don't regret going with Gian but I hate that I had to choose. I just want to fast forward through this part of my life and get to the part where I can have you and Gian. I finally admit it to myself, I love him. Now I got to figure out what I will do about it. Speaking of guys we love, Stefan is awesome. He brings me whatever I need. Poor guy even had to bring me tampons. He couldn't look me in the face as he gave them to me. I died laughing. He also brought me some of mama's cooking. I broke down crying as soon as he told me. I take it mama approves of him, even though he is...thirty-three? Anyways, you guys better stay together, you make a cute couple and I've already started planning your wedding on Pinterest. Love Dee."

Denise didn't realize until she was finished that she had been crying. She could hear Delia's voice as she read and it she felt like she was closer to her than before. Denise laughed at the last part and wiped her tears. Nise looked up at Stefan who waited patiently for her to read it.

"So, you had to buy my sister tampons," Denise teased. She laughed at the way he nervously averted his eyes and rubbed his neck.

"She told you about that." He said simply causing Nise to giggle more. She grabbed his hand pulled him down to the couch and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, for everything." She whispered against his skin. Instinctively he embraced her. Grabbing him by the chin, Denise brought his lips to hers and pressed kisses there. She continued to kiss him deeper, his tongue plunging into her mouth. He gripped her tighter and caused a shiver to run down her back.

After he kissed her breathless Denise straddled his lap and braced her hands on his chest as she continued to kiss him. Stefan's hands found her hips and pulled her tighter to him, reveling in the heat of her sex being so close to him. He knew he shouldn't. He was resolved to take it slow, but her body felt so good to him. He could only withstand so much.

"You've been so good to me and my sister," She moaned against his lips, "during the second hardest time of my life."

"The second?" Stefan asked trailing kisses down her neck, "What was the first?"

"I'll tell you later," She said before reclaiming his lips.

Stefan was distracted by her kiss and how hard it made him, but he knew he had to stop.

"Tell me now," He said between her kisses.

"No, later" She protested running her hands down his body. He shivered in response.

Stefan pulled away from her kiss and caressed her cheek. "You can tell me anything," He said gently.

Denise sighed, "I don't want to talk about it, I just want to thank you...properly" She said the last as her hand found the outline of Stefan's cock in his pants.

Stefan reacted and took Denise's hand and placed a kiss there, "This has to do with your charity, the reason you give money right?"

Denise, suddenly turned off, unsaddled him and took her previous seat.

"Talk to me," Stefan said after minutes of Denise's silence.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked softly.

"Because I want to know everything about you, not just the good things. I want to know your fears and regrets too."

Denise looked at him, his concerned expression and empathetic gaze. She took a deep breath before she began.

"I had to be seven but no more than eight when my mama had a breakdown."

***

Delia had woken up first as usual. With nothing better to do she decided to luxuriate in Gian's massive shower. If she was honest it was the only time she was really alone. She loved Gian more and more everyday but a girl needed her alone time.

She let the warm water cascade over her body and it felt like heaven. She had tried all the settings in the shower but her favorite was the spout that fell like a waterfall out of the wall. She wondered if Gian ever used it. Delia closed her eyes and leaned into the water as she imagined it.

She imagined Gian leaning into the water, wet hair clinging to his long neck flowing down his shoulders, the rivulets of water traveling down his broad chest, down slight pecs and over small light brown nipples. She bet he had brown nipples. She could imagine the water running to his long torso and over his hand as he stroked himself.

Delia's eyes popped open. She shouldn't be imagining him like this but, gosh, the thought made her nipples tighten.

Deciding to indulge herself she glanced quickly at the door before leaning back into the soothing water. Her hands found her nipples as she thought of Gian again.

She imagined his hands on hers, gliding over her shoulders and down to her breasts before settling at her waist and pulling her into him. She could feel his hardness against her belly and the knowledge that she was the cause of it made her wet. His hands cupped her ass as his lips descended on hers.

Delia moaned aloud and the sound of it echoing through the bathroom brought her back to reality. She paused hopping to hear if Gian had awaken. When she figured he hadn't she buried her hand between her legs as she thought of Gian.

Gian wasn't sure what woke him up but he woke up to notice Dee not in bed. He scanned the room for her and noticed the sound of running water. Gian smiled to himself, she loved that shower. No matter where life took them Gian promised that one day he'd buy her a shower just like that.

Though imperceptible and completely impossible for a human, he could hear Delia's breath becoming shallow and the sped up canter of her heartbeat through the door of the bathroom. His first thought was that she was having an anxiety attack. Gian was about to get up and check on her when he heard the soft mewling sounds barely audible over the sound of running water.

In the next moment he was a whisper away from the closed door. Was she doing what he thought she was? He was instantly and painfully aroused. Leaning his head against the door he wondered what she was thinking about, what turned her on.

He could hear her breath picking up followed by a long pause, as if she was holding her breath. She was climaxing and the knowledge caused a pang of excitement to rack Gian's body. She finally came down on a sigh and he heard the water shut off. Gian ran back to the bed, only imaging what Delia would do if he was caught there.

Delia walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her. When she saw him she gave him a surprised glance.

"You're awake?" She asked.

"Yeah, "Gian said faster than probably normal. He sounded guilty. He mentally shook his head.

"Oh," She said before disappearing into the walk-in closet.

Gian took a deep breath, his erection refusing to dissipate. He couldn't shake the thought of Delia pleasuring herself in his shower, her soft moans and heaving breath. The erotic, and at times kinky thoughts that ran through his mind made him dizzy with arousal.

"Oh my gosh! Gian!" He heard her say from the closet, bringing him out of his thoughts

"Yeah?"

He could hear her laugh, "Wait gimme a second." She said.

After another minute Delia came out wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans that hugged her legs and an AC/DC tee. Her wet coily hair dripped down her shoulders an amused grin on her face.

"What?" Gian asked smiling yet not getting the joke.

"This doesn't look familiar?" She asked spinning.

"These are your clothes, I can fit your clothes, isn't that hilarious?"

At a closer look Gian did notice how the tee sat awkwardly on her chest, not used to accommodating breast, and how the legs of the jeans excessively bunched around her ankles. Maybe it was because he was already aroused but this had to have been the sexiest she'd ever looked and the knowledge that it was his clothes that hugged her body so temptingly turned him on even more.

"Well, they certainly don't fit me like that." Gian said huskily.

Dee laughed either not noticing the husky lilt in his voice or choosing to ignore it, "I'm a go change," She said.

"No, keep it on" Gian said unable to resist.

"You sure?" Dee said beginning to climb into bed.

"Yeah, you wear it better than I ever did." This caused her to laugh.

"So what's on the schedule today?" she asked folding her legs under her as she came to sit next to him.

"Well, I thought I'd might do a little bit of listening to myself breathe then maybe staring at the walls and after probably listen to you breathe until I keel over with the weight of my boredom."

"Hmm, can I join you?" She asked laughing at their silliness.

"I don't know I keep a tight schedule." He said

She laughed, "You're right maybe I'll write Nise another letter."

A silence fell over them at the mention of Dee's sister. It was a reminder of their predicament. "I'm sorry," Gian said sincerely.

"Don't be, it was my choice to come here and I stand by that. It's just, I miss her. I kind of regret all those days we'd come and go and not say a word to each other. I took having her near me for granted."

"I envy that," Gian said, "I don't remember much from that night I came over but I do remember Denise's face. She was going to straight murder me for putting you in danger."

Dee smiled at the memory.

"You two seem really close." Gian continued.

"We are...sort of," Dee said, "When you go through some dark times together you form this bond that is stronger than sisterly bond. There was a point in our lives that we depended on each other for survival."

"What times were those?" Gian asked softly.

"I...It's a long story, you don't want to hear it." Dee said shifting her gaze away from him to something at the other end of the room.

"Because I have somewhere to be." Gian said sarcastically. "You can tell me, you know all about my dark past."

"I¬-It was when my mom had her first breakdown. This was before she was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. She was manic-depressive. I was really young, maybe seven or eight. My brother who was like sixteen was playing video games loudly, Denise was angry at my mom about something I don't remember and I was crying because I'd scraped my leg. I guess my mom became overwhelmed. She had three children who all wanted something and she had two jobs to make ends meet.

Whatever the cause she lashed out at me. She slapped me, I guess to make me stop crying. I remember everything going silent then I cried louder than I ever had. Then she grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. I remember being scared. I thought I did something to make her hate me. My brother pulled her off of me. It was like she was in a trance because as soon as she let me go she kept saying 'What am I doing?' She started crying then she left. She got in the car and drove off.

"That's how it started. She didn't comeback that night and it wasn't until the next night that child protective services showed up and told us that my mom had checked herself into a mental facility. We had an hour to pack up all of our stuff because they didn't know how long she'd be in there. She had lost custody of us. My brother was to stay with my Auntie Lisa while I and my sister had to go live with my father. We only saw him on birthdays and Christmas so we barely knew him.

You can tell he wasn't used to having children around. He lived with two other men in a four bedroom house. They were his best friends I think. He never did anything more than keep us alive, you know. We had cereal every morning he always forgot to make us lunch and more often than not we had cereal again for dinner. It was the only thing I knew how to make as a kid. On the weekends though, we got to stay at one of our Auntie's house with our cousins. Those were the best times. We got full meals, we went to the park and we had people to play with other than each other and no one was yelling at us to shut up.

The only bad part was Will. I will never forget his face. He was one of my dad's housemates He was this stubby guy with sweaty hands and a bald head. He was always around, now that I look back. He was the worst. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to find him just leaving the room Nise and I shared.

One day Will and my father got in a fight. I didn't know what it was about but I remember my father punched him so hard he fell out. He got up and told my dad to leave and take "those little cunts" with him. I distinctly remember him saying that and I hadn't known what it meant then."

***

Denise sat on the other side of the couch from Stefan. She couldn't look him in his eyes. Every time she thought about this time in her life she felt dirty, cheap and a flood of shame.

"Dee, was the favorite." She said looking at the couch. "The guy, Will, he was always staring at her with his creepy fucking eyes. Ugh I hate him, he started all this shit. He got in a fight with Daddy and threw us out. We lived in the car for a whole week before we went back. We knew better than to ask about 'grown folk' business but we were just grateful to be back in a house. Then the second night in the house Daddy came to the room in the middle of the night. I pretended to be sleep.

He woke Dee up and took her away. It felt like forever before she came back. Instead of getting in the bed and going to sleep she wrapped her arms around me and didn't let go. Neither of us slept that night. The next night he did it again. I tried to ask her what happened but she just cried. At the time I knew it wasn't good, but I still couldn't help but feel left out, not to mention the second night it happened Dee had come back with a brand new Barbie doll. She didn't play with it."

***

"The first night was the worst." Dee said softly. She took to laying down next to Gian on her stomach. She didn't dare look at him, she didn't look anywhere. She closed her eyes hoping to recount it quickly.

"My father kneeled down in front of me when we got to the hallway. He's really tall, a giant to me when I was younger. His face is oval like Nise's and he has her thin upper lip. I remember him asking if I loved him. I nodded out of expectation. He asked if I loved Nise.

"What's wrong with Nise?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing, sugar, I just need a favor from you. If you do this we can stay in this house. Daddy will be able to feed you every day but you've got to do this for me. You can't tell anybody, not Nise, not mommy, not your brother or teachers, nobody."

"What do I have to do?" I asked in a small voice. This look I can't describe came over him, a mix of resolve and regret.

"You have to go in there and do whatever Uncle Will tells you, okay? When he says you can leave you can't tell anyone what happened. If you do we will lose everything. We won't have a house to sleep in and child protective services will take you away. You won't ever see mommy, Nise, or your brother again. You understand?"

I nodded on the brink of tears. He successfully put the fear of the devil in me."

"Will," Dee said then paused to swallow the lump forming in her throat, "He made me strip naked and stand in front of him while he touched himself. I wasn't sure what was happening but I knew it wasn't right. He touched me, his hot sweaty hands all over my skin. His breath smelled like rum and cigarettes. That's all he did. He did it the next night and the next morning he gave me a doll for "being a good girl". I hated that doll. Every time I looked at it I could feel his hands on me and his breath on my neck."

"It went on for months. Some weeks I'd see him every night and others I won't see him at all. I guess Will got greed or maybe my father had some debts to repay or I don't know but one night my father didn't come for me he came for Denise. I cried that night, harder than I cried for anything or anyone. It was the first time I had an anxiety attack. I thought that I had to bear this, I thought that I had to do it for Denise sake and for my father's sake. If Denise started to go to him too then what did it all mean. I couldn't make it make sense. Why did we both have to be...?"

Dee stopped as if the emotion was fresh. Gian wasn't accustomed to dealing with anyone's emotions but his own but knew he should do something. He reached out to stroke Dee's shoulder but she instantly recoiled, her eyes popping open.

"I'm sorry," She said and Gian saw in her eyes what he never thought he'd see there. He saw emptiness vast and dark. Dee gave a small shy small and like that it was gone buried deep where she'd left it.