Gia's Birthday Present

Story Info
Daughter fulfills her wish.
1.4k words
4.19
70.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first submission so please comment and let me know what you think*

My father is a certified DILF as I've heard from my friends. From the time I was a little girl I'd always thought my daddy was handsome and he spoils me wonderfully. I remember the day I first witnessed him naked. It was a moment I'll never forget, I was walking out of my room and the bathroom door was opened.

He'd just stepped out of the shower and his body was glistening with steam and his cock...Oh god. It was so fucking huge and powerful. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. Ever since that day I couldn't stop fantasizing about it.

Even during class I sometimes felt myself getting wet when I was daydreaming about him pounding my pussy. I always sat in the back of the class so no one would see me rubbing my cunt with my pen.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard the bell ring. I gathered my bag and walked out into the hall. I was soo excited that it was Friday, tomorrow is my birthday and I knew exactly what I wanted.

Daddy was in the kitchen making dinner when I came home from cheer practice. God he looked sexy.

"Hey baby, how was school?"

I walked over to the fridge and dug out some carrot sticks and ranch-my favorite snack- "It was pretty great, I passed all of my exams."

He beamed and said, "My little girl's a genius." I smiled. "I'm gonna go upstairs and freshen up."

"Okay, dinner will be ready in a few."

I jogged upstairs to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. My long blond hair ran halfway down my back and my eyes are a vivid green. My boobs were pretty big; 34D. I'm a head shorter than Daddy.

Every time he looks at me I see pride gleaming in his gorgeous hazel eyes. My heartbeat quickens whenever he looks at me.

When I went down to the kitchen, dinner was on the table and it smelled like heaven. I sat down at the table across from Daddy and dug into my plate.

I noticed him watching me eat and he looked a little concerned. "Something wrong, Daddy?"

He cleared his throat before he spoke, "No baby, I was just wondering if you'd spoken to your mother lately." I sighed. I didn't want to have anything to do with my mother. She cheated on my dad with some bar owner six months ago.I've lost all respect for her and I made sure that she knew that. I'll never understand why she betrayed my father. She still tries to spend time with me but I always make up excuses.

"Daddy, I don't want to deal with her."

He scrubbed his face with both hands, "Gia, she's still your mother. Don't let our divorce affect your relationship with her."

I pushed my chair away from the table and ran upstairs to my room. Daddy shouldn't be defending her. As far as I'm concerned, she's no longer apart of our lives.

I told myself not to worry about it. Tomorrow I'll be 18 and then I can finally have Daddy...

I woke up in the morning and there was a note on my nightstand. It read:

Dear Gia,

I'm sorry I keep pushing you to stay in touch with your mother. I just thought that you needed a close relationship with her but now that you're all grown up I think that you're strong enough to make your own decisions.

Love, Daddy

I held the note to my chest and smiled. He's so amazing, I thought. I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to the living room, where Daddy sat watching the nine o' clock news.

I went over to him and kissed his cheek. "I forgive you."

"Happy Birthday, Princess."

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I spent all afternoon shopping with my friends. When nightfall came, Daddy took me out for my birthday dinner. God it was so romantic. He looked sexy in his black suit. I wore the dress he'd bought for me as birthday present. By the time we'd gotten home it was almost midnight.

My father went to his room and I went to mine so I could prepare myself. Just thinking about it made me so wet.

I changed out of my dress; underneath it was a black lace bra and panties. Daddy's gonna love it.

I walked down the hall to his room and the door was cracked.

I peeked in and I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed with his huge veiny cock in one hand. He was pumping the shaft at a fast pace. I reached inside my panties and rubbed my clit. Man, I was so drenched watching Daddy jerk off. His eyes were closed, " Fucckkk, Gia..!" My eyes widened.

I felt my pussy tremble as I came and some of my juices leaked onto the floor. Daddy's cum splattered all over the bed. It was so erotic.

As he got himself under control his eyes locked onto mine and I pushed the door open and walked over to the bed. I stepped in front of him and straddled him, he started to speak but I put one finger on his beautiful lips and shushed him. Our tongues stroked one another as I grinded my pelvis on his cock.

Daddy panted, "God, Gia I want you so much."

It was like music to my ears. I nibbled his ear and buried my hands in his thick blond hair.

All of a sudden he picked me up and threw me on my back onto the bed. He looked down at me and his eyes grazed my body. I closed my eyes as he pulled my lace panties off. I wasn't prepared for what came next. My eyes popped open as I felt Daddy's tongue attacking my clit. I squealed and squirmed under his touch. His marvelous tongue delved into my virgin pussy. I arched my back off the bed; tears of joy built up in my eyes. It was so fucking intense!

"Baby, your pussy tastes so sweet". I mashed his head into my pussy and he ate it as if he were in a pie eating contest.

"FUCK, I'm cumming!" He flicked his tongue over my clit repeatedly.

I came all over his face and he licked all the cum he could from my legs.

He leaned up and kissed me on the lips; sharing the taste of my juices. " Gia, if we do this there's no turning back."

"I know, Daddy; I'm ready for this."

"Are you a virgin?"

I grinned and said, "Yea, I wanted to save myself for you."

" I promise it'll be everything you've ever dreamed of."

I felt the head of his cock brush against my clit and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he groaned.

Finally his cock went into my pussy and I never took my eyes off of his. They were so filled with love and lust. I felt a slight pain as he pushed deeper; it only lasted for a few minutes.

He fucked me slow and hard and my body was shaking so hard.

Daddy whispered in my ear how much he loved me and how good my pussy felt wrapped around his gigantic cock.

"Please...fuck me harder."

So he did; he pulled his body off of mine and got on his knees with his cock buried inside me. I wrapped my legs around his back tightly. Daddy forcefully pushed his cock into me and I screamed. Over and over he just kept slamming his big dick into me. I loved every minute of it. "Oh yes, baby girl..," Daddy groaned. Fuck, I couldn't take it anymore; I flipped him onto his back and straddled his waist. I raised my body above his cock and slowly lowered myself onto it.

I lifted myself up and down and quickened my pace in no time.

"Yes daddy!" I thrust my hips up and down repeatedly; looking at Daddy's face the entire time.

"FUCK yes." Groaning, Daddy reached up at rubbed my tits; stroking the nipples with his thumbs.

"Daddy, I'm cominggg!!"

"Yes baby come all over Daddy's cock."

My orgasm seemed to last forever and I felt exhausted and I collapsed on top of Daddy.

He placed bittersweet kisses all over my face; I felt his cock exit my pussy and I sighed. I rolled onto my side and laid my head on Daddy's chest. He'd already fell asleep. I knew this wouldn't be a one time thing. I smiled and fell asleep knowing that Daddy and I shared something special and no one will ever come between us.