Gifi: Julie's Family Too

Story Info
Julie settles in with our family, but the kids don't know...
6.7k words
4.02
39.4k
4
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JULIE'S A FAMILY MEMBER, NOW

When I woke up the next morning, Gigi was gone from our bed. I quickly showered and headed downstairs. Gigi fixed me a cup of coffee as I sat down to read the morning paper while she started to separate the bacon slices.

"Look here!" I exclaimed holding the newspaper up for Gigi to see, "Direct from Las Angeles: Hollywood Porn Star; Tempest. Tonight through Memorial Day."

"Yeah, the boss is going all out for Julie." Gigi remarked, "Even built a runway out from the stage with another dance-pole."

Just then, Julie came out to the kitchen.

"I told Susie that you'll be upset." Julie stated, "But she's insistent."

"About what?" I asked.

"You'll see." Julie answered turning to Gigi, "In the meantime, go and get your shower. I'll finish the cooking."

As Gigi headed toward the bathroom, Susie and Nancy came down and we knew right away as to what Julie had been referring. Susie was wearing a pair of short-shorts.

"Hold on there, young lady." Gigi announced, "Get right back up to your room and put some decent clothes on. You're not going out dressed like that."

"But Mom, Julie dresses this way and...." Susie started to whine.

"Don't But Mom me, young lady." Gigi retorted, "Julie's not my daughter, Julie doesn't answer to me. But, you do! And I'm telling you to get up to your room and put on a pair of shorts that doesn't let your hind-end hang out. While you're at it, put on your swimsuit. We're going to the beach after we play tennis. Now, march!"

"Yes, Mother...." Susie answering retreating to her room.

"I'm sorry, Gi." Julie said, "I suppose it's my fault. I wore a crop-top and short-shorts when I went out to wash my car yesterday. I suppose...."

"Don't worry about it." I interjected, "Kids are always testing the water. She'll be okay."

Then to Gigi, I said, "Go get your shower. Nancy and I will help Julie fix breakfast. Right, Nancy?

"Right, Dad." Nancy chirped.

"Right, Dad." Julie mocked.

I set the table and Nancy made the toast. Once Julie had the bacon sizzling and the eggs frying, Nancy ran upstairs to get her mother and sister. Soon, the three of them came down the stairs, arm in arm, laughing and having a good time. Susie had already gotten over her scolding. After breakfast, we jumped into the van and headed to a friend's motel where we have access to the tennis courts on Saturday mornings.

Gigi, with her awesome backhand from the base line, and Susie playing up to the net, were more than we could handle. In no time at all, they had handily beaten us 6-1 and 6-0 and were well on their way to another shutout when Nancy saved the day for us.

"Can't we quit, now?" Nancy complained, "It's getting hot. Have a heart, Mom."

"Well, okay." Gigi sighed, "I guess we beat y'all bad enough. Let's take the van and head for the beach."

Those were the sweetest words I had heard all morning. Not only was I tired from the heat, but I was tired of being humiliated on the court by a couple of girls, too. Apparently, Julie felt as I did because she managed to strip down to her swimsuit before we got back to the van. We did not need to twist her arm to convince her that the warm Atlantic water was more comfortable that the hot asphalt tennis court.

"I love your swimsuit, Julie." Susie remarked as we piled into the van, "Where'd y'all get it?"

"Oh, it's just something I picked up at the beach in Spain, last year. Some girls were modeling them and only wanted ten dollars a piece. I just couldn't turn them down; they were so cute." she answered as she sat up straight in her seat and struck a pose.

The little one piece suit actually covered her more than a bikini. Her back and sides were bare from the waist up, but it covered her butt and belly along with most of her breasts except for a very sexy plunge in front.

During the short drive to the beach, Nancy jumped behind the seat and changed into her swimsuit while Gigi and Susie merely peeled off their tank tops and shorts.

"Where did ya get the sexy bikini, Gi?" Julie asked as Gigi wiggled out of her shorts. "That's really awesome, Honey."

"I made it, myself." Gigi proudly replied, "My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was a little girl."

As I parked the van by the surf wall, Gigi, Julie, and the girls jumped out and raced to the beach, leaving me with the job of hauling the bags and towels down to the surf. By the time I crested the dune, my four ladies were frolicking happily in the surf.

I dropped the gear and dove in after them. Swimming under water, I managed to swim between Gigi's legs. I rose from the water with my sexy little wife on my shoulders just in time to be knocked over by a wave that sent us both ass-over-tin cups into the swirling surf. Everybody laughed as Gigi pounded her fists into me for getting her hair wet.

After splashing around for a while, we decided to retreat to the blankets and catch some rays. Gigi and I rubbed sun tan lotion on each other while Julie and the girls helped one another with theirs. As we lay on our blankets two college-age guys approached Gigi and Julie.

"You helped the girls beat us in volleyball, a couple weeks ago, and we want revenge." The taller of the two said, "The girls need two players, are you girls up for a rematch?"

"I'm ready. How 'bout you, Julie?" Gigi replied.

"I'm game." Julie said getting up from the blanket.

As Gigi and Julie ran down the beach behind the two college boys, Susie moved over and sat beside me on the blanket.

"Dad, can we go see Aunt Julie dance?" Susie asked, watching Julie and her mother run down the beach.

"No." I gulped, "You're not quite old enough to go into a night club, yet. However, we can go watch her and your mom play volleyball. Come on!"

The three of us ran after Gigi and Julie to cheer them on as they helped the girls' team walk all over the boys, again. This time, the other girls were a little more receptive toward Gigi. Several of them even greeted her with a hug and they seemed pleased to meet Julie, too. Maybe they did not consider her a threat, anymore.

As was the case before, the boys were no match for the girls. The boys were down 20 to 6 in the second game when the young guy who had invited Gigi and Julie to play reached under the net and tied Gigi's bikini top to the net. Gigi had been standing with her back to him as she waited for one of the girls to serve the ball. She was totally unaware of the devious prank about to be perpetrated. When the ball sailed over the net, Gigi stepped up and turned to follow its course. Her forward movement caused her top to come untied and unbeknownst to her, one of the strings of her bikini was dangling loose at her side while the other was still attached to the net.

When one of the boys returned the serve with a high lob, Gigi sprang into the air and reaching across the net, spiked the ball into the sand on the boys' side and scored the winning point. Unfortunately, the strings of her bikini became entangled in the net. When she landed, she was topless and her bikini was hanging from the net.

Although they lost the game, the boys were giving each other high-fives and celebrating their little victory. The girls however, shrieking with horror and embarrassment, gathered around Gigi to protect her modesty and tried to untangle her top from the netting. Keeping her cool, Gigi stepped up to the net and got the strings untangled herself.

"Care for a rematch, boys?" she challenged as she retied her top and slowly turned it around to cover her breasts. "Are you ready to be humiliated again? Or have you been beaten enough for one day?"

Outmatched by her composure, the guys just shrugged their shoulders and kicked the sand.

"Yes! Yes!" the girls shouted as they made their own round of high-fives.

"You were simply super, Mom!" Susie exclaimed as she and Nancy gave their mother a hug.

"Are we ready to head home, Gang?" Gigi asked as we started back up the beach. "I have to fix my hair and we have to make supper before Julie and I can get ready to go to work."

"Excuse us, please." came a female voice from behind us.

When we turned, there was one of the girls from Gigi's volleyball team, a little strawberry blonde with blue eyes and a very neat, trim figure. With her, she had the clown who had untied the strings of Gigi's top in tow.

"Hi. My name is Cheryl and this inconsiderate moron here is Larry. Sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm married to him." she stated with a frown. "This is very embarrassing for me, but Larry has something to say to you. Don't you, Dear?"

"Yeah.... Well I, ah-h-h...." he stammered while his face turned red.

"Girls. Go gather up the blankets and carry them to the van." Gigi instructed Susie and Nancy, "We'll be along in a minute."

As the girls followed their mother's instruction, Gigi turned to Larry.

"Go ahead." she said frowning, "You were saying?"

"Yeah.... Well.... Ah-h-h... I was just gonna say that I'm sorry." he finally blurted out, "That was a dumb stunt and I shouldn't have done it."

"Apology accepted, Larry." Gigi giggled as she extended her hand to shake his, "No real harm done, I gotta take my clothes off all the time anyhow; it's my job. My name is Gigi Dominic and this is my husband Tony, and our friend, Julie. Those noise-makers over there are our daughters, Susie and Nancy."

"Those are your kids?" Larry gasped looking Gigi over from head to toe. "But you're not old enough. I thought they might be your little sisters or something."

"Well, thank you." She said, "But no. They're our kids, all right."

"We just moved here from Atlanta and we're just getting settled in." Cheryl added, "Maybe we'll see you here at the beach, again. We come down every Saturday."

"Okay." I answered as we turned to leave; "Maybe we will see you, again."

As we started back toward the van, Julie pulled a pink card from her bag and then handing me her bag to hold, ran back after Larry and Cheryl. When she caught up with them, she handed the card to Larry and whispered something into Cheryl's ear. Julie and Cheryl gave each other a quick hug before Julie ran back to catch up with us.

"What was that all about?" I inquired as Julie reached out and took Gigi's and my hand to walk to the van.

"Maybe nothing. Nevertheless, I gave them a free pass to The Purple Pussy Cat. There was something about the way that girl looked at Gi. She seemed really impressed with the way you guys handled that situation." Julie remarked with a twinkle in her eye, "I think, we'll see a lot more of them."

We took the kids home and after supper, Julie and Gigi left for The Purple Pussy Cat. When the kitchen was clean and the dishes had been put away, I drove the girls over to Gigi's mom's house to spend the night. Then I drove to the mall to pick up some fresh film for the glosses of Gigi with Marlene and Sally I had promised to shoot.

After I loaded my camera and changed the batteries in my strobe, I decided to sneak over to The Purple Pussy Cat and catch Gigi and Julie's shows from a distance. Gigi was not kidding when she said that the boss was making changes. From the stage, he had built a runway extending out into the room. In addition to a second dance-pole, he also installed new lighting and even plumbed in fog jets around the edge of the stage and runway.

The lounge was crowded but I found an empty stool along the runway and ordered a beer as Sally slithered out from behind the curtain. It must have been the second song of her set, because she was only wearing a little red g-string and a matching scarf around her neck as she danced sexually across the stage. She climbed the pole, and with her legs spread apart, swung around, sliding slowly to the floor and landing in a split. She lay back at the base of the pole and with her legs still spread wide apart, gently patted her pussy as she sexually licked her parted lips with the tip of her tongue.

She stood up and pulling the scarf from her neck danced her way down the runway, drawing the scarf across her breasts and down between her legs. She passed several guys who already had their money out but headed straight for the other dance-pole at the end of the runway.

Reaching the pole, she put a corner of the scarf in her mouth and embraced the cold metal of the dance-pole. She wrapped her legs around the shaft and hanging by her arms, humped the pole as though she were fucking it. After humping the pole for several moments, Sally climbed it and spreading her legs again, untied her g-string. When her g-string fell to the floor and she drew a finger through the crease of her pussy lips, a flash went off from a photographer's camera.

Her audience applauded as she gave them a brief glimpse of her cleanly shaved cunt. Then disappointing them, she drew the scarf down between her legs as she landed at the base of the pole. When she stood up, the scarf, still clenched in her teeth, extended down between her breasts and was securely in place between her legs, which she now squeezed tightly together as the song ended. As the spotlight faded, Sally lowered her head and stood quietly by the dance-pole while the guys sitting around the stage whistled and applauded.

Slowly, the spotlight came back to life as music began to fill the room again. The wailing strains of a saxophone bounced off the walls and Sally lowered herself to the stage floor at the base of the dance-pole. Wrapping her legs around the pole, she arched her back and rotated her hips. Stroking the pole as though it was a giant phallus, she gritted her teeth and growled like a she-lion in heat. Sally then crawled across the stage to the first guy with a dollar bill in his hand.

Again, the photographer snapped her picture.

Reaching out with her leg and drawing him in, she allowed him to get within inches of her pussy before she flung her other leg over his shoulder and began squeezing her legs together, stopping him from getting any closer. His eyeballs bulged as he slipped the dollar bill into her garter.

Sitting up, she kissed him on the cheek and then moved down along the runway to the next six or seven guys. Each of them she teased in much the same manner; either by laying on her back and wrapping her legs around their necks or by crawling on her hands and knees and backing up to them. When she reached me, I offered her a dollar, too.

After allowing me to slip the dollar bill into her garter, she laid down on the stage with her legs spread open to reveal her womanly charms. Sally deliberately inserted a finger into her passion. With a devilish grin on her face, she slowly withdrew the finger from the warmth of her fiery furnace and placing it against my lips, offered me a taste of her sweet drippings. While I licked the love nectar from her finger, she reached to her pussy lips again and from beneath her clit produced a little, white pearl. Plucking it from its nest, she unexpectedly drew a long strand of the precious beads from her cunt and wrapped them around her neck.

Following a boisterous round of applause, she slid down off the stage and onto my lap. Straddling my legs, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my head to her bosom.

"If you turn around, you'll see Gigi in the back corner with a young guy and a girl." Sally whispered in my ear as she rubbed her breasts against my face, "They came in about twenty minutes ago, while she was dancing. The girl is a real doll."

Kissing me, she climbed back up on the stage and continued collecting dollars and spreading good cheer among her other loyal admirers. Casually, I turned around and looked for Gigi. Just as Sally had said, Gigi was table dancing back in the dim corner. When she saw me however, she waved and motioned me to join them. As I wound my way through the crowded tables toward Gigi, I saw Cindy sitting nude on an older gentleman's lap. She was holding his face between her breasts as she dry-fucked the bulge in his trousers. She had a number of $10's and $20's in her garter and appeared to be having a profitable evening.

"Look who showed up at The Purple Pussy, tonight." Gigi said as I reached the table where she was dancing, "Our friend that likes to pull strings."

There sat Larry, holding his wife's hand on the table while my wife stood over him, straddling his lap, dancing in nothing but a little g-string and slapping his cheeks with her breasts. As Gigi's body swayed back and forth, Larry tried to catch one of her breasts in his mouth.

I pulled an empty chair from the next table and sat next to Cheryl to watch as Gigi continued her bump 'n grind on Larry's lap. He reached up and held my wife's breast to his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Oh, God! I've never seen Larry like this before." Cheryl sighed as she watched her young husband sucking Gigi's nipple, "Do guys do this all the time, at places like this?"

"Well, I guess that's why they're called titty bars". I answered, "So guys can unwind, see a little pussy and play with a few titties. They call it male-bonding, and it's all innocent fun."

"But Gigi's your wife." Cheryl continued to question, "Doesn't it bother you that other men are seeing her body and touching her?"

"Personally, it excites the hell out of me." I answered. "Knowing that other guys find her attractive and are willing to pay money to get a glimpse of her hidden treasures or for a couple minutes of her personal attention, really makes me feel good about being married to her."

The music for Sally's third dance number ended and so did Gigi's table dance for Larry. Sitting on his lap, she kissed him as he pushed a ten dollar bill down the front of her g-string.

"See ya later, Honey." she said stepping into her dress and pulling it up to cover her nudity. "I gotta circulate for a while, but I'll be back, if you want."

Almost in a trance, Larry sat staring at Gigi as she walked away from the table.

"God! She's fantastic...." Larry mumbled.

Taking a long sip from her drink, Cheryl turned back to me.

"But when she's dancing, they're touching her... her... her private parts." she finally managed to stammer. "Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not at all." I answered, "When Gigi's at home, she's a great wife and a wonderful mother to our kids. But, I don't own her and I don't possess her. So, when she's in here, she's on her own. She doesn't lie to me or cheat behind my back."

"But I don't understand what good can come of this." Cheryl argued.

"Well, first of all, people are gonna be people." I responded, "In one form or another, this has been going on for hundreds, if not thousands of years, so we're not going to stop it or change it. Secondly, she makes great money, over a thousand dollars some weeks. She's putting most of what she makes away for the kids' education."

"So, you don't mind that other men want to... to...." she began to stammer, again.

"Screw my wife?" I said, finishing her question.

Embarrassed, she nodded her head.

"That's what got her started here at The Purple Pussy in the first place." I answered, "We started swinging with some other couples and while I was out of town, the girls brought her here for amateur night. She won first prize. Then, as a surprise for me, she came back and became a regular dancer."

"You mean, you let other guys have sex with your wife?" Larry asked as he suddenly awoke from his trance, "You don't even try to stop them?"

"Gigi and I love each other very much," I clarified our position, "and we've learned not to confuse love with sex. Having sex with someone you love is very special; don't get me wrong. But it's like having dinner; you can enjoy it with more than just one person."

"So, you let her have sex with these men here?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh, God, no!" I responded, "That would be prostitution. No way, Jose! You can go to jail for that, not to mention catching some kinda of VD."

12