Gift For My Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
He surprises you.
4.2k words
4.27
26.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light from the window shines into the room. I draw the drapes so I can control the lighting from within.

The floor lamp illuminates the living area and I adjust the table lamps on both ends at the couch. Shadows fall where I want them. I am satisfied.

I turn the sound system on and find an FM station playing soft, liquid jazz. I look about the room imagining the next few hours.

You knock on the door and I open it after a few moments. You enter and look around. I know you feel the mood from the lights and the music.

I lead you to a chair and offer you a glass of wine. You ask if you may smoke. I take your lighter and light your cigarette in response.

You draw deep and exhale as you look around. I like that you aren't apologetic about smoking.

"I have a guest joining us in a few minutes."

You look surprised but attempt to shrug it off.

"Who, Master?"

"A new friend."

I go to the wet bar and pour myself a glass of water and then sit next to you on the couch.

You are beautiful, I think to myself. Your face is clear and nearly void of texture or lines, almost like porcelin. Your lips are exaggerated by your lipstick. Your eyes are minimally highlighted.

I reach over to touch your face. The back of my hand carresses your cheeks and then your chin. You look up into my eyes. I imagine the questions that form in your mind but never reach your lips.

"I am going to enjoy you, my sweet."

You shift a little, unsure how to respond or even if you should. I pause and make you suffer that uncertainty for a few moments. I smile and lean down to kiss your lips.

You taste of tobacco and mint gum. Your mouth opens slightly and I kiss you deeper. My tongue reaches into your mouth and meets yours. I suck your tongue and then you suck mine. Our kiss grows more passionate as your arms reach up to surround my neck.

We kiss for a few minutes, breaking that first bond only to breathe and look into each others eyes. We are silent in words, but our minds and hearts are melded.

We kiss again and this time I rise and pull you up to me. My arms reach around your back and pull you hard against me. My hands start at your waist but move continuously across your back and then down to your ass. My hands feel and measure your buttocks and then move back in crossing swirling motions up your spine.

I press my fingers deep into your flesh, relaxing the tensions you carried in. I feel you melt and I continue my seduction of your muscles by flexing my fingers into your tissue.

Your mouth is open and available to me and I eat your mouth as if I was starved. My lips crush yours and I suck out your breaths.

I lean down to your ears and whisper in your ears.

"I want you...all of you. You are mine now. Do you understand?"

Your moans fill my ears as I kiss and suck and lick your neck. I move slowly from one ear lobe down across the nape of your neck and then up to your other ear.

I want this moment to last forever. I want it to burn into your memory so that all future kisses will be measured and compared to this one. I want you to feel my passion throughout your body. I want you.

I hold your head in my hands as I stare into your eyes. I kiss you deeply and deliberately. I move back to look at you, then kiss you again and again and again.

There is a knock at the door. I continue my kiss. You suddenly seem a little agitated and uncertain.

"Relax."

"Just a moment, please."

I lead you to a straight-backed chair and help you sit down.

"I want you to be very still now."

I pick up a silk scarf from the table and fold it four times so it is about 6 inches wide and the full length across the corners.

I stand behind you and place it over your eyes. I tie it at the back, then wave my hands over your eyes. I move in front of you and look to see if it obstructs your vision.

When I am satisfied, I walk to the door and open it.

I motion to the visitor to be quiet, and I lead the way to the dining area where I pull out a chair. I pour a glass of wine, which I set on the table and then I return to you.

I take one of four cotton sashes from a bag on the floor and loop it around your left wrist, then I secure the opposite end to the chair arm.

Your arm is not tightly restrained, and you can move it a couple of inches. I tie your right arm in the same manner.

I notice that your breaths are more rapid. I stop to kiss you again. You turn your head as I move away from you, in an effort to hear what I and the visitor are doing.

I turn the music up louder to block other sounds. You are in a dark, and obscured place now. I see your mouth turn more rigid as you tense up.

I kneel down and loop a sash around your left ankle. I push your legs apart so they are spread and each leg touches the chair arm. I tie the end to the chair leg, then repeat the procedure with your right leg.

I walk around you and tug on each rope for effect. I want to telegraph the fact that you are now bound to the chair. I want you to realize that you are mine now.

I move a dining room chair directly across from you. I make enough noise so that you know exactly what I am doing and where I am. I sit down and reach forward.

My hands touch your knees. You jump slightly at the touch. I hold my hand still for a moment, then I start to slowly slide them up the top of your thighs.

My hands slip under your skirt and as I move them forward, they push your skirt up. I pause when I can see the v of your panties between your legs.

I move my hands away, leaving your skirt almost up to your waist. You shift uncomfortably in your chair, knowing that your secret womanness is almost revealed and that you are in an exposed position and you are helpless to do anything about it.

I sit back and study you for a few minutes. Music fills the room, but there are no other sounds. You turn your head trying to fathom what is happening.

I smile to myself at your confusion, but I don't say or do anything to give you a clue about where I am or what I may be doing.

You are isolated in your darkness, deprived of all other sensory help. You are alone then, even though you are within an arms reach of me.

I relish in your soft torment. I want you to be stripped of all realization so that when I give you some touch, some sound, some stimulus, you will feel it richly, like a great gift.

I want you to know all things again that you took for granted, but on a more magnificent and grand level. I want to heighten your pleasure.

After a few minutes, I lean over to you and again run my hands up your thighs. They creep closer and closer to your crotch.

I feel your legs part as I move higher. Your panties are clearly in sight.

My cock leaps at the vision my eyes send to its nerves. I lick my lips in anticipation.

When my hands are within an inch of your pantied crotch, I pause. My hands hold still as you squirm and shift your body.

I know you yearn for that expected touch. I know you need to feel my hands. I tug at your skirt and pull it up from under your ass and I raise it to your waist.

I can see the crease between your lips vividly and your mound is raised and meaty. My cock leaps again and again.

I place my hands on the waistband of your panties and run my fingers just inside them, moving from your sides to your navel.

I start to pull your panties down and I see you raise your ass to allow them to slide off. I stop then and instead pull your panties up tight. I pull them until I can see your panties slightly indented in your well defined labia.

You groan at the sensation of your lips being parted by the silky soft material. I can see a small darkened spot of moisture.

I take a finger and run it from under your ass up between your lips pushing the panties into you deeper, then I pull your panties tighter.

You groan again and tilt your head down as if you are watching me.

I press my finger deeper, causing you to squirm a little. I press deeper and I push the fabric inside your pussy. I move my hand away do I can examine my work.

I love seeing that split with your panties inside. I can only imagine how it must feel to you.

I lean down and lick my tongue up the slit and then I press my lips to yours and I dart my tongue in and out against your lips.

You moan and try to push up against my mouth. I lap your pantied pussy for a few minutes until you are soaked, partly from my mouth and partly from your own juices.

I reach under your panty leg with a finger and rub across your clit. I feel you gasp when I touch it, hidden and partially protected by your flesh.

I rub it back and forth until I feel it peek out and start to engorge. I keep rubbing as you groan and moan and shift in the chair as much as you can.

I work on your clit until I feel you start to shake and shudder and I keep the same pace until you lurch forward against your restraints and then moan and shake more violently. I slow down and soften my touch, as I know you are sensitive to my rubbings.

I remove my hand and lean down and kiss your pussy tenderly.

You sigh and relax into the chair and I keep kissing you for a few minutes longer.

I sit back in my chair and rest. You are still. Your head is back, your skirt up to your waist, your panties soaked, your legs twitching slightly.

I look into the dining area and smile. I stand up and reach for your blouse and start to unbutton it, then pull it back over your shoulders.

Your nipples are dark brown and very erect. I flick one with my finger. You cringe at the sudden slight pain, so I flick it again and again. Each time you flinch, but after three or four times, I hear a soft moan escape your lips.

I flick the other nipple a few times, just to be fair, then I leave you alone while I go into the dining area. I scoot a chair around so you can hear where I am.

You know I am with my guest. You crane your neck, trying to hear anything that might be said.

I whisper loud enough that you could hear, but not enough to make out my words. I then walk back to you and I stand at your left side.

"Come in and help me with her."

You hear the chair in the dining area slide, and footsteps start toward us.

I lean down and start to suck your left breast. My mouth is closed tight around it and I suck all of it as hard as I can. You move a little and I continue sucking.

Then I pull my lips tight around your nipple and I suck it until I can feel it stiffen. I lick it up and down and then in circles around your aerole. Slowly, I traced the shape of your darkened ring and then I flick your nipple with my tongue, causing you to moan outloud.

I repeat my tounge and mouth play and you writhe under my lips as much as you can. Your nipple is erect and I knew it feels as if it will burst.

"Suck her other nipple."

I start to suck the same nipple and you shiver as you feel her lips close around your right nipple. She looks at me as I suck and she copies my motions exactly.

We suck and lick and flick your nipples and you groan and moan under the pleasure. I caress your chest and work my hand up to your neck.

She places her hand on your belly and massages and presses into your flesh with slow circular motions. I watch as her hand moves lower and lower and I see you gasp as she gently brushes her hand across your pussy.

She teases you by "accidental" touches as she moves down your thigh, then back up to your belly.

We never stop sucking and teasing your nipples and you squirm in ezquisite agony, needing more relief.

"Take her panties off."

She slides her hand down your belly and under your panty waistband and I see her fingers feeling your lips.

She probes and feels your swollen lips and I can tell by the postion of her hand that she is starting to finger you. Your legs strain at the sashes as you tried to move.

"Kiss her."

She pulls away from your nipple and as she does you open your mouth in anticipation. Her mouth covers yours and she presses hard as she kisses and sucks your lips and tongue.

Her fingers are frenzied under your panties. Her knuckles stretch the fabric tight as she thrusts her fingers into you with increased force.

"Take her panties off NOW!"

She stops and pulls her hand out of your panties and moves between your legs. She grabs the waistband and starts to pull them down.

You raise your ass as high as you can so she could pull them down. Your legs are spread too wide for her to move them very far down.

She looks at me for instructions.

"Cut them off!"

I pull a pocket knife from my jeans and she holds the pantyleg away from you as I slice thru it.

She pulls the panty away, leaving the other panty leg intact, then pulls that remnant down out of the way so she can pet your pussy. She presses the palm of her hand against your mound and rubs in slow circular motions.

Then she turns her hand and brushes across your lips with her knuckles.

She cups her hand and reaches down between your legs and drags them up from under your ass, up across your labis and then to your mound. She plays with your hot pussy as she knew you want.

I envy her now, as I want to be touching you, but I let her continue. I sit back next to you as she begins fingering you with one hand while she teases your clit with the other.

"Eat her."

She smiles at me and then immediately lowers her lips to you.

Your chest heaves as you feel her tonue tracing your lips. Up the outside walls of each and then between them she licks. She sucks your lips into her mouth and stretches them.

As she releases one to suck the other, I see your flappy lips lying back against your stomach. the more she sucks and pulls them, the larger they get, and when she moves her mouth back to look at her work, I see them hanging apart.

Your gaping pussy looks so hungry and is obviously needing to be filled.

She licks from your ass up between your lips to your clit, and then she starts to slowly and gently tease your clit.

Her tongue works across it left to right, then up and down and then around, never stopping as she drives you on to pleasure.

Your hips buck and push up to her as she licks your ever-stiffening clit, and when she has it protruding enough, she pulls it into her lips and sucks and pulls at it.

You thrash against your restraints as she sucks you. Your body is shaking as you moan and cry out little sounds.

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

She looks at me and I smile back.

"Make her cum."

She presses her face tighter against you and I can see her speed up her licking and sucking. Her mouth is insistant as she plies you with her hungry need.

She moves her hands to your lips and pulls them apart so she can stick her tongue deeper inside you. I see it extend as she laps at you.

Seeing her tongue going between your lips is very exciting to me. My cock jumps against my jeans as I rub it.

I am going to need to fuck you soon, but I want you to cum a few times first and to have this experience to completion.

She slows down and laps between your lips. Her tongue is flat as she wipes it up across the face of your lips, then she curls it and probes deep inside in little thrusting, fucking movements.

She licks and sucks as she watches your reactions and soon you begin to moan and shake and struggle as you start to reach your unavoidable climax.

She continues as you shake and start to scream and soon you beg her.

"Eat my pussy, baby."

She grinds her face into you and she flicks your clit with her fingers as she tongue fucks you and she drives you on and on until you quiver and then collapse.

She holds her face against you and is still as you drift through your orgasm.

When you are calm, she gets up and stands beside you.

"Untie her arm."

She undoes your right arm as I release your left. I then remove the sashes from your ankles. We massage your arms and legs and moved them to relieve the stiffness. You sigh and relax in the chair.

"Move next to her."

She comes closer.

"Kiss her now."

She leans down and kisses you. Your tongue flicks across her lips as you taste your juices on her mouth. You start to move your arms to touch her, but are unsure and drop them back to the chair arms.

"Touch her. It's ok."

You reach out and feel for her. Your eyes remained covered so you have to learn her body position by touch. Your hand moves up across her chest and you brush across her breasts.

You pause for a moment as you gauge the size and shape of her breasts, then you move on to caress her face. You feel her cheeks and her hair and then her neck and her lips.

As your fingers touch her lips, she opens her mouth and sucks your fingers inside.

You turn slightly so you can reach for her with your other hand too and you feel her breasts again.

This time you squeeze them and play for a moment. She releases your fingers and your hands both fill with her breasts.

"I want you to see if she is wet, my pet. Reach under her skirt and show me."

You reach down across her stomach to the bottom of her skirt and then caress her legs as your hand slids under her skirt.

I watch as you feel higher and I can tell from her reaction when you touch her pussy.

She shifts her stance to give you access. I can tell from your concentration that you are rubbing her and maybe fingering her. I am unaware if she is wearing panties or not.

"Raise your skirt so I can watch her play with you."

She lifts her skirt and I see your fingers inside her panties. I watch as you rub her and then with your other hand pull her panty leg over so you can start to finger her.

Your fingers jab into her as she rocks on your hand. You are sitting up and leaning to her as you play and I can tell you are as excited as she is.

I walk behind her and reach down and pull her panties down. I help her step out of them so you will have no more obstacles between you and her pussy.

I undo her top and lift it over her head, then unsnap her bra and pull it off. My hands fill with her breasts and I pinch her nipples to see her reaction.

She leans back and throws her head back against my shoulders. I lean over and kiss her cheek, which causes her to turn to me.

Our mouths meet and she kisses me greedily.

Your fingers probe and rub and caress her pussy as if you are trying to learn all you can about it. Yet at the same time, you touch her with the familiarity and knowledge you have about what pussies like from your own play.

You are absorbed in your new toy and I watch as you breath deepy and constantly move closer to the source of your new pleasure.

We play with her in this fashion for a few minutes and she cums over and over. Your hands are covered with her juices. Her nipples were like little steel rods.

I get up and lead her to the couch.

"Turn your chair toward us my pet. Leave your blindfold on. We want to watch you play with your hot pussy. Make us want to eat and fuck you. Turn us on and we will please you again. Spread your legs and work that pussy over."

You scoot the chair around so you are facing the direction of my voice and you start to caress your thighs, quickly moving up until your hands are rubbing your pussy in sucessive motions.

One hand rubs across your lips, followed by the other. You slide your finders inside and then rub down and then across your swollen lips. You lean your head back as you become lost in your pleasure.

She sits beside me. My arm are around her shoulder. She reaches down and rubs my hard cock through my jeans. She squeezes the head and strokes it through the fabric, causing it to grow more.

My hand reachs down and flicks her right nipple. The harder I flick or pinch, the harder she rubs my cock. I set my pace to match your hands and we strok and rub and pinch at the same rate you rub your pussy.

12