Gift From A God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

All could be mine. Money, cars, unlimited freedom, power. Well no, not power, not in the traditional sense anyway, but who cared. I could live in the shadows. Women. Yes, the women. I could have any woman I desired. With a thought she could be mine. Just thinking of it gave me a hard-on. I let the book fall to the floor and lost myself in thought.

No longer would I have to play that dating game, with the hit-and-miss of asking a woman out and the humiliation that always comes with being turned down. If I wanted her, I could take her. That, almost more then anything, excited me the most. Not having to bust my ass doing shit jobs making money for other people was also a huge bonus. I’m sure I could figure out a way to get some money out of this. I didn’t want to just steal it, the more I stole the harder it would be to conceal.

I feel I must explain that I am not a bad guy, not really anyway. I don’t torture small animals and kick bums on the street. I donate blood, I have money deducted out of my checks and given to the United Way, I’m polite, courteous, well mannered, gentlemanly even. I am respected by my friends as someone they can trust and count on should they need something. Everyone who knows me as a friend would have nothing but good things to say about me. Like most people though, I too have a dark side that I don’t show the rest of the world. I have wants and desires that aren’t going to be accepted by the rest of society. I’m the same as you. The difference here is that I have been given the ability to express those desires with impunity. I’ve been given permission by a God himself to live out my fantasies. I had no idea why but I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity.

In the other room I heard Kristel turn on the shower. Kristel could be mine. I’d been lusting after her since the moment she showed up at my door to view the apartment. She was wearing a little cotton sundress thing with white and yellow stripes. It set off her eyes beautifully and gave me the first impression of that wonderful ass I mentioned before. I enjoy a good ass but I wouldn’t call myself an ass man. Truth be told I’m a neck man. But I digress.

Yes, it was time to stretch these new muscles.

If there is a good response to the first chapter the rest will follow. Comments are welcome and encouraged.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers
12