Gift From A God Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

"Yeah! Ooo. Yes! Cum for me Stephen. Fuckin' cum in me. MMmm."

She stopped with the magic hips and just started pounding down on me. I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her down as I shoved up hard into her, finally able to participate. I was gonna cum and I was gonna cum big. A fire was building in my balls.

"Kristel! Baby! Oh....FUCK!" To say that I merely came is like saying the sun is kinda warm. The Big Bang exists and I'd swear under pain of death that it started in my balls. There was only me, a blazing pussy, and my orgasm in all the world. Soon even that was burned away in the all-consuming fire of orgasmic bliss. I'm pretty sure Kristel came again too but I was to busy riding my own wave to pay much attention to her.

I do know then when I came back down to earth Kristel was collapsed besides me, eyes closed and panting heavily with one leg draped over mine and an arm across my chest with her head resting on my shoulder. It was hot, we were both covered in sweat, but I think we were both too exhausted and satisfied to care.

"Wow." was all she said.

"Yeah...wow." And then we fell asleep.

In the realm of the Gods

"That was intense. Oh my boy, my boy...You have really out done yourself this time. I would have thought that after all this time we wouldn't be able to find one like him anymore. After all it's been so long. I wish we could find out his lineage and see who spawned his ancestor."

Zeus was brimming with energy. The faint silver-blue aura the surrounded him was sending out sparks and crackling with other-worldly power.

"You could ask the Fates. I'm sure they could trace his blood line back. Or Ananke. She would know also."

"No. No, they always want something in return for even the slightest favor and things have a way of getting unpleasant when they aren't satisfied. I suppose it doesn't really matter. We have him now." Zeus looked up from his musing and stared hard at Hermes. "Are you expecting any trouble from Him this time?

Hermes shifted uncomfortably under the old mans stare.

"It's hard to say. My spies have not seen The Red God for many months, nor heard a whisper of his whereabouts. He's probably roaming the Upper Realm lost in his own ravings. He's quite mad."

"Yes, but still dangerous. Find him. I don't want him interfering. This human is too valuable. Who knows if we could find another like him again."

"Yes father."

"Now, leave me."

Hermes left the room as the old man reclined in his throne, pleasurably absorbing the remaining energy.

Back on Earth

"Stephen...what happened last night?

It was the next morning now. Sun was streaming in through the cracks in the blinds, filling the room with a warm light. I'd been awake for about an hour, Kristel for about 20 minutes. She had come back from the bathroom and was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing that little blue dress again. I was laying in the bed, still naked and covered by one of her quilts. I knew what she was talking about, but I didn't really want to discuss it. For some reason though I let the conversation continue. I did make an attempt to dodge the question though.

"Well you see Kristel, when two people really love each other and they want to share– Ow! What was that for?" She had smacked my foot. I guess she wasn't in a joking mood at the moment.

"I mean we were having sex and when I opened my eyes I...I wasn't in my room anymore. I was somewhere else. Was I dreaming that?"

Sigh.

"No...not exactly." I said.

"So you know what it was? Tell me then please, because I feel like I'm going crazy. It was like you were inside of me, but at the same time kind of like I was inside of you too. And my body! My whole body felt so..so..." She waved her hands around as if searching for the right word. Whatever that word was she couldn't think of it. "Please tell me I'm not going crazy."

Well you see Kristel, last night, perhaps one of the most intense night of passion in either of our lives, I mind-fucked you. I took control of your mind and fucked it like a two-dollar whore. Believe me, it shocked me just as much as it shocked you. Sure, that would work. I sat up and leaned my back against the wall.

"Kristel, I can sort of... Okay wait. If that could happen again would you want it to? Did you like it?"

She glared at me suspiciously for a few seconds before answering. "I don't know. I liked it, it was the most incredibly feeling I've ever had but it also scared the shit out of me. I don't think I would want to do it again unless I knew what was going on."

My mind was working in overdrive now.

"What if we could have nights like last night (you were incredible by the way) but if we could have nights like that all the time. Anytime you wanted. And what if I could give you anything you wanted. Almost anything your heart desires I could give you in an instant. Would you like that? Would you want to do that?"

"What are you talking about? What the hell is going on? You better start giving me some answers."

"Okay," I took a deep breath. "I have certain gifts that...allow me to do certain things. Last night, while we were having sex I sort of entered your mind to..." I was reaching for an explanation now. I didn't want to scare her away. "To enhance the moment for each of us. It was kind of an accident that I did it but I could do it again, anytime you like."

"Okay, I take it back. I'm not crazy, you're the one that's crazy. Get your crazy ass out of my bed and get out God! I knew this was a mistake." She stood up and started pacing. "I should have never done it. I don't know what my problem was last night. Fuck. Now I'm going to have to move out..." She glared over at me. "I said get out! Why are you still sitting there. Get the fuck out of my room!"

"Kristel I'm serious. I entered your mind. I don't know where we were exactly, but I can prove it to you."

"Oh yeah right. Sure, prove it to me you crazy motherfucker! Enter my mind. Go ahead I'm waiting. Come on let's go! Take con–"

*Be quiet!*

Her mouth clamped shut and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't utter a sound. Her eyes widened in terror as she backed away from me and slammed against the wall. Her breathing was coming in big gasps through her nose. She was close to passing out.

*Calm down Kristel, it's okay. Take a couple of deep breaths and relax*

These weren't the normal commands, I was speaking directly to her mind, almost in a conversational way. Still it worked a little. I got up out of her bed and looked around for my shorts. Oh yeah, they were in the living room.

"I'll be right back, why don't you sit down."

She didn't move. She seemed to be trying to disappear through the wall. This was going to be harder then I thought.

"Kristel, really it's okay. Have a seat and I'll get some clothes on and we'll talk. Okay?"

She scooted along the wall until she got directly across from her bed and then sat down quickly, eyeing me the whole time like she was afraid I was going to attack her. I went out to the living room and pulled on my shorts and picked up my shirt along the way. I walked back into her room feeling more prepared to try to convince her now that I was dressed. Kristel was as I left her, a look of fear rapidly growing on her face.

"Okay if I let you talk will you promise to try and be calm about it and listen to me?"

She nodded her head rapidly, her eyes pleading with me to let her speak. I really felt like a shit. I released her.

"Okay, you can talk now."

"Oh my god Stephen what's going on? What did you do. How did you do that? Please just let me go. I won't..I won't tell anyone, I swear." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Kristel, baby, you don't have to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you or do anything bad. I'm sorry I just did that but you were getting sort of hysterical and I had to get you to calm down so we could talk about this."

"Just tell me what's going on."

"I can't tell you everything, I'm not allowed, but I can try to put your mind at ease. It's like I said before, I have certain abilities that allow me to do things now. What happened last night was part of that. What happened just now was also a part of it."

"So you can control my mind?"

"Well yeah, if I wanted to."

"Oh my god." The tears started fresh again and her face dawned with a realization. "That's why I slept with you last night, you made me!"

"No, no I didn't. Not exactly anyway."

"Bullshit. We've lived together for this long and not a thing happens then you can suddenly control my mind and we just happen to have the most amazing sex I've ever...had." Her cheeks flushed and she looked down at her hands for a moment. "But that still doesn't change the fact that you made me you bastard. That's like rape."

"But I didn't make you. I just sort of gave you the suggestion. You did the rest by yourself."

My reasoning was incredibly thin. Transparent even. But it's all I had to go on. I could have easily made her go along with it or even erased this entire conversation from her mind. Hell I could be fucking her right now if I wanted to, but I didn't. I wanted her to understand.

"Is that why I couldn't get off last night? Why I was so fucking horny? You did all that?"

It sounded so bad when she said it.

"Yes, that was me. I sort of set it up so that I was the only option you had."

"See! You made me do it."

"But Kristel, was there anything about last night that you didn't enjoy. You just said it was the best sex you've ever had. Did I hurt you? Did I do anything to cause you harm?"

"Well...no. But I didn't have a choice. That's what makes it wrong. Don't you get it? I even opened up to you. I can't believe I did that."

"Of course I do but I'm giving you that choice now. If that's how you want it, last night will be a one time deal. I could even make you forget the entire thing if you want. But I'm offering you so much more now. I can do more things then just what you've seen so far. So much more. I'm offering to share that with you. Or you could go back to being a nanny, and have plain old boring sex with boring guys. You can't tell me Corbin was a ton of fun. Or that guy before him, Todd. I know the truth now. You can have that life, or you can have a life of wealth and privilege and things like this..."

I slipped into her mind mind and released the memory of the moment when I entered her mind the night before. It caused her to relive it, live and in color.

"Oh...God!"

The pleasure poured into her body like water into a bottomless glass. She let out a cry of pleasure and her body was rocked with shudders of ecstasy. She fell back on the bed and moaned. I pulled back slowly and closed off the memory. She lay panting with her eyes closed and neither of us said anything for a few minutes.

I was severely tempted to listen in on what she was thinking but I wanted this to be as real as possible. I didn't want to interfere with her decision. Not much anyway. I just figured a fresh reminder of the pleasure that was possible with me would help my case along. She spoke to me while she was still laying there with her eyes closed.

"So if I do this, what exactly will I have to do."

"Not much more then what we did last night. You have to understand Kristel that as much of a gentleman as I am, living with such beautiful woman has not been easy for me. I've wanted you since the day you showed up at my door. What I told you last night, what you felt when I looked at you and touched you, that was all real. I'm not going to tell you I love you, but I definitely have some kind of feelings for you. I don't know how to categorize them, but they're there. Once I had the opportunity to act on those fantasies, I could not pass it up. I did everything I could to make you enjoy it too.

"I'm also a very rich man now. You have but to ask and it shall be yours. Being with me will not be without it's perks. This won't be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, just an understanding with incredible sex. You'll sort of be my employee. In the non-hooker sense. I'm not paying you for the sex, I would be paying you for being my partner. But you would have to be willing to have the sex."

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked over at me.

"Partner how? What else would I be doing?"

"I don't know right now, I hadn't thought that far ahead. I just knew I wanted someone in on it with me and you were my first choice." I replied. I was pretty sure she was going to go for it at this point.

Kristel sat up full and brought herself back to the edge of the bed.

"Don't do that anymore unless I'm ready for it." She said and let out a deep sigh. "God that was good." She looked up at me and grinned.

"So you'll do it then?" I asked. It sounded in the affirmative to me.

"I don't know Stephen." she replied. "This is really weird. I mean, how do I know you're not making me agree with you. How can I trust you after knowing what you can do?"

"If I was making you do this, we'd be back in bed humping like rabbits. Instead I'm letting you decide. Besides the little flash-back of last night, I've done nothing to try to try to manipulate you."

"I guess you've got a point there. How did you do that anyway?" she asked.

"I can't tell you. All you need to know is that I can do it. As much as you want any time you want."

"I have to think about this." she said. "Can I have some time?"

"Absolutely. Take all the time you need. Just don't tell anyone. It's kind of a secret."

"Okay. Now you need to scoot out of here, I have to get ready for work. I'm supposed to watch the munchkins this afternoon. Give me a couple of days. In the meantime, no messing around with me okay. I mean it."

"You got it babe." I said. I stepped close to her and cupped the side of her face in my hand and stared into her eyes. "You really are beautiful." I leaned in slowly to kiss her, not sure whether she would go for it or not. She did. Her face tilted up towards mine and our lips met in a warm slow kiss. Her body softened under my touch and when we broke away her eyes were looking deep into mine.

"I hate that your such a good kisser," she said with a smile. "No more kissing either, it's not fair. No go on, I'm going to be late."

I walked out without saying a word, shutting her door behind me. She could take a few days. I had some plans anyway. It was time to call up Brandon and Carlos. We were going to have a grand old time. If Kristel changed her mind in the end, that was okay. I'd probably wipe her memory of it if she did and I'd be kind of let down, but I was pretty sure she was going agree. Now where was my phone...

End Part 4

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers
12