Gift From A God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

"Oh, do it again."

"Maybe he needs some practice," Kristel said. "Tell me what I'm thinking, Steve." Kristel put her arm around Katie and looked me in the eye as she kissed Katie just below the ear and then nibbled briefly on her earlobe. Katie shuddered and pulled away with a look of shock on her face but with flaming cheeks and a bashful grin.

"Why did you do that?" Katie asked, obviously flustered.

With her arm still around her shoulder, Kristel whispered in her ear "Did you like it? It's okay, don't be shy."

Katie nodded and looked at me and back at Kristel, staring deep into her eyes.

"Would you like me to do it again?"

Still not up to speaking, Katie nodded slowly, caught in Kristel's fierce azure gaze. Kristel brought her face close to Katie's and brushed her nose along her cheek. Katie closed her eyes and began to take deep breaths, part nervousness and part excitement. "Wait till later." Kristel whispered. Katie bit her lip and her eyes opened back up and I saw longing there. Longing for Kristel. Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

I don't think she intended for me to hear. She probably didn't think I could with all the noise. I never did tell her the extant of my abilities, but I heard everything perfectly. My heart was hammering in my chest and my mouth was dry. Kristel looked back at me slowly, almost unwilling to break the connection with Katie.

"So what am I thinking, Steve?" Kristel grinned wickedly. The question was rhetorical, I think she new perfectly well that I could tell what she was thinking.

"You're a bit naughty this evening, aren't you?" I told her with a grin.

"You know you like it." Kristel retorted.

Katie jumped in, "So are you going to show me or not."

"I think something can be arranged." I took a gander out at the crowd from where we were sitting. The booth was located in an atrium up a few steps from the main dance floor of the bar. It wasn't walled in; it had a railing running along the raised section, with steps at either end. There were some bar stools that lined the railing and a little counter top for drinks. Several people were loitering about there, chatting and drinking. It offered a good view of the stage when the bands played so it was prime real estate once the music started.

This part of the bar is also where the pool table was located. It wasn't ideal because of all the people that tended to crowd up here, but it didn't stop the occasional group from trying to get a game in. Right now there was a drunken game being attempted by three co-eds who did more giggling then playing. I was surprised by how many jokes they were able to come up with about holding a "hard shaft" or "stroking big wood" while circling the table lining up a shot.

"Pick someone."

"Who, me?" Katie asked.

"Whoever."

"Go ahead, you pick," Kristel told Katie.

"Umm..." Her eyes began to travel, trying to find someone she thought looked interesting. "That guy over there in the corner, with the white shirt."

I saw the guy, sitting with two of his friends. Average looking, nothing very striking about him. "You're wish is my command." I poked and prodded for a few minutes, sorting it out and looking for anything interesting. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot there. He was as average as he looked. He watched the occasional porn, wrestled old one-eye when the roommate was out, cheated from time to time in his American Lit class, but overall, nothing to get worked up about.

I explained this all to my eagerly awaiting companions and was met by frowns. "Hey, not everyone's got dirty skeletons in their closet. Oh wait! Here's something. When he was thirteen he got busted trying to peek into the window of his neighbor's house. Spying on the girl next door. Apparently he had a crush on her.

"Well, that's something," Kristel said.

"Kristel, you want to try one?" I asked her.

"Sure. The girl who keeps making dirty gestures with her pool cue. The one with the ponytail."

"Ah yes, Candice."

"You already know her name?" Kristel said laughing.

"It was the pool cue, it caught my attention."

"You're such a perv," she teased.

"So what else about her?" Katie urged.

"Well, with enough alcohol, she would use the pool cue on herself, if that gives you any idea." Katie made a face and Kristel snorted in to her drink. "She's got a boyfriend, but he's the only one who's being faithful. She's cheated on him...three, no, four times. There was this thing where she went home for Christmas and ran in to one of her old high school teachers. She made out with him but didn't fuck him. The boyfriend's got money so she keeps up appearances."

"Holy crap," Katie said.

"Isn't this cool." Kristel said, "It's better than reading their diaries."

"I know! What else, what else!"

"Hmm...what else. Well it should come as no surprise that she cheats in her classes whenever she can. She gets guys to do her homework for her by making them think she'll sleep with them, then doesn't. She also uses up her roommates shampoo and conditioner."

"What a bitch," Kristel said.

"Somebody should teach her a lesson." Katie seconded.

Kristel looked at Katie and nodded her agreement. "Yeah, somebody should teach her a lesson. You don't mess with a girl's shampoo."

"Totally," Katie said, sipping at her daiquiri and laughing.

We all shared a chuckle

"Well, what are you waiting for," Kristel asked.

"What, you mean now?" I asked.

"There's no time like the present."

They were right, she wasn't a very nice person, but she hadn't done anything to me. What the hell, it was all in good fun. "Okay, what should I do?"

"Make her a Nun!" Katie exclaimed, giggling.

"No, come on, nothing like that." I scolded gently. While Candice would never win any Good Samaritan awards, she didn't deserve anything that extreme.

"How about from now on she will only be attracted to fat, balding men named Eugene that still live with their mothers." Kristel offered.

"Ouch," I said, "Very harsh. She's not a bad person, just not a very good one. If you want me to help you guys out you'll have to think of something a little less mean.

They tossed around ideas for a few minutes, until they finally came upon something they could both agree on. Public humiliation. "Okay, every time she takes a step or moves or something, make her fart really loud." Kristel said.

"Ha!" I laughed. "So that'll teach her a lesson?"

"Probably not," Katie said, "but it will be fun to watch."

"As you wish." It took me a couple of minutes; I hadn't ever tried to make anyone fart before, so to work out the mechanics of it took a bit. I lay my hand on the table where they both could reach it. "Each of you put your hand on mine, this way you can hear. Okay...three, two, one...blast off!"

With them touching my hand it allowed them to hear what was happening even over the noise. Sure enough, Candice took a step to the side to let her friend shoot and a freakishly loud fart ripped through the air. From where we were sitting it wouldn't have been audible through the noise without my assistance, but the people nearby certainly heard it. Candice jumped and then froze, her face wearing a look of shock.

"Oh my god, Candice, was that you?" Her friend asked.

"I...I..." She didn't quite know how to explain herself.

"Maybe you'd better stop drinking that weird Mexican beer." Her other friend advised.

Candice looked at the beer in her hand then promptly set it on the table next to the window. "Sorry guys." She looked around, hoping no one else had noticed. To her dismay a few others had, people sitting at tables around them who were all giggling in her direction, and Candice's face turned a deep red.

Kristel and Katie in the mean time, were laughing themselves to tears.

"Again, again!" Katie said when she caught her breath. Candice moved around to take her turn and when she leaned over there was another explosion of sound. If I didn't know better I'd say I saw her skirt billow up.

"Oh my god, Candice, that's gross. Maybe you should go to the bathroom or something," One of her friends said.

Candice stood up, which brought out a tiny fart. Without a word she set the pool cue down and walked quickly towards the restroom, farting with every step. It took a few minutes after that for them both to calm down. Kristel was holding her side, her cheeks wet with tears, and Katie was bent over with her head in her hands, her back heaving with her attempts to control her laughter.

"Anything else I can do for you lovely ladies?"

Kristel polished off her Sea Breeze and looked at Katie for a second, then at me. "I want to dance," she said firmly.

"Mm, yeah, lets dance," Katie said, a little slowly. Her eyes were just beginning to get that glassy look to them. Kristel wasn't to far behind. "Are you going to dance with us Stephen?"

What is it with girls and dancing? "I'm not very good." I told them honestly. "I can find the beat but I have trouble making myself move to it and look good at the same time."

"Oh, come on, no one will notice." Kristel said. She had begun to sway in her seat; something was playing by Destiny's Child. "Tell him, Katie."

"Don't make us dance by ourselves Steve," she pouted at me. "What if we need you to protect us from some drunk frat guys?"

"Alright," I agreed grudgingly, "but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Great, lets go." Katie smiled and Kristel gave me a wink. I knew what I looked like when I danced, but there was no way I could turn them down.

Kristel scooted out, followed by Katie and they waited for me. I downed the rest of my drink, figuring I would need all the alcohol I could get, and joined them. Katie took one hand and Kristel took my other and they pulled me to the dance floor, which was crammed with writhing bodies. I took the liberty of creating a bit of room for us in the middle (harder for me to embarrass myself that way) and we started to dance. The ladies having much more success then I.

Kristel stood behind Katie with her hands on her sides and Katie's body pressed against her and they moved softly against one another. It came very naturally. To watch the two of them you'd think they did this all the time. Kristel's hands gripped Katie's waist and she bent down slightly resting her chin on her shoulder. Katie brought her arms up and laced her fingers lightly around Kristel's neck pulling her closer and Kristel responded by wrapping her arms around Katie's front and kissing the side of her neck, which caused Katie to shiver and smile.

Kristel was definitely in the lead. She turned Katie in her arms and moved in until their faces were inches apart. Kristel's tongue emerged from her mouth and flicked Katie's upper lip. She made a move to capture the tongue that had teased her, giggling in the process.

The music was upbeat and loud and we danced for several minutes. They would pull me in to their embrace periodically and I was greeted with hands sliding all over. Eventually they would find their way back to each other and I let them go. I was having more fun watching then dancing.

The music transitioned to something a little slower, which suited me just fine. They clung to each other and I saw hands going lower then was traditionally acceptable in public, if you catch my meaning. They were dancing cheek-to-cheek, clinging to each other and moving to the beat. Their faces were flushed and perspiration had broken out on each of them.

"Are you having a good time?" Kristel whispered to Katie. As close to a whisper as you could get with all the noise, anyway.

"I've...I've never touched or...kissed or....you know. With a girl before," Katie whispered back.

"Want to know a secret?"

Katie nodded her head.

"Neither have I." Kristel told her.

"Really?" Katie couldn't believe it. "Because I thought with the way you're touching me...I've never felt...I mean you make it feel so good, I thought that...you know."

"Nope, not once. I'm kind of nervous too, but I like it. What about you?"

"Oh my god, yeah." Kristel's admission had made her feel much more confidant. "I mean I never thought about it before but...Yes, definitely."

"Awesome!" Kristel said, kind of loud, and kissed Katie, who kissed her back, just as hard.

"Steve is coming though, right?" Katie asked when they broke apart.

"I think we'd have to knock him out and chain him to a palm tree to keep him away." Kristel laughed, then looked over at me. "Look at his face."

They had nearly forgotten about me during the conversation, and, honestly, I nearly forgot about myself. Hearing them whisper to each other and catching snippets of the fantasies they were playing out in their minds...it was incredible. I'd completely stopped dancing and was standing there, absorbed in every word they said and most of what they thought.

"What cha' thinking about there, babe?" Kristel taunted.

"Just couldn't help but overhear, that's all." I told her.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be reading my mind."

"Oh, I'm not, I've just got great hearing." I winked at her. Honestly though, I was reading just a little bit. I couldn't help it. "So, when are we leaving?"

"Poor baby, come 'er." Kristel said. I went the few steps forward and they both opened their arms to me. "So you heard all that, huh?" Kristel took Katie's hand in hers and moved it to my crotch where my dick was throbbing under the khaki's. Katie giggled at the naughtiness and their hands began to slide along the shaft in unison.

"I did," I told them.

"We're going to have to watch what we say around you," Katie said.

"Don't forget he can read your mind, too," Kristel told her.

"It's best to just assume I know everything already," I told them, winking.

"That's totally not fair," Katie said, pouting.

"Well maybe not, but as a trade off I can do things like this..." After a second or two Katie suddenly gasped and fell in to my arms, grabbing on to me tight so she wouldn't collapse after her knees gave out. I pulled back slowly, letting her catch her breath. I could feel the vibrations in my chest as she moaned. When she was able to stand on her own she looked up at me and her face was beet-red.

"Oh my god... What did you just do to me?"

"You did the thing, didn't you?" Kristel asked knowingly.

I gave Kristel a little wink. "What did it feel like?" I asked Katie.

"I can't say it out loud!"

"No one will hear you." I assured her. "Tell Kristel."

"It felt like...like..." She leaned in closer to Kristel, "Like he had my clit in his mouth."

I found her shyness incredibly sexy.

"He's just being a tease," Kristel said, "What's really hot is when he makes you feel like you've got mouths sucking and licking you all over your body."

"Really?" Katie asked, wide-eyed. "Can you do that to me?"

"Maybe if you ask real nice." I leaned forward and kissed her gently. I thought it might be strange to kiss Katie in front of Kristel, or the other way around, but surprisingly it wasn't. There was no sense of ownership among us. And even though Kristel had mentioned the word boyfriend previously, it was only in the loosest sense of the word. It was just the easiest way to describe our situation.

Of course I don't know how happy I'd be if Kristel wanted to bring in another guy to our little party. I'm not really up for sharing with another penis. It's a bit alpha-male of me, but a lot of guys are territorial, and I'm not much different. I know it makes me a hypocrite, but that's just how life is sometimes. If either Kristel or Katie wanted to see some one else on the side I probably wouldn't begrudge them that, just not while I was around.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked.

"I need some air," Katie said, fanning herself. "It's getting kind of stuffy in here."

"It is warm," Kristel said.

"Come on, let's go." I paid the bill, collected my credit card and we made our way out of the bar with out incident and began to walk down the street. There was still a lot of life outside. That part of Scottsdale has a lot of clubs in it, so you see a lot of people bar hopping. We walked lazily through the light crowd, no place to go and no hurry to get there.

"It's so nice out," Kristel said, throwing her head back and taking a deep breath as we walked. The air was cool and fresh, blowing down off the mountains. The pale skin of her neck caught the light of the streetlamps and shop lights and seemed to glow. I transmitted my desire to Katie, who promptly leaned in and kissed her neck. Kristel stopped and uttered a small moan and started giggling. She brought her hands up and ran them through Katie's hair and pulled her face to hers where they kissed passionately. They earned more then a few whistles and envious looks from both guys and a few girls as they made out.

"Were not making you feel left out, are we Steve?" Kristel asked, a bit red-faced when they came up for air.

"Tonight is all about you guys, don't worry about me."

"You're such a sweetie." Kristel came up to me and kissed me with as much fervor as with Katie. "You know, I think I've had just about enough clubbing tonight. I want to go someplace nice and quiet. What do you think, Katie?"

Katie stepped a bit closer and pulled me down to her, kissing me, then leaning over and kissing Kristel again. "I think," she said with a sigh, "that that sounds wonderful. Can we go now?"

"Yes, I think now is a good time." I said. "Come on, the car is back this way."

"We can't just do the teleport thing?" Kristel asked.

"Not yet, the lot they parked my car in is an office parking lot by day, they'll tow it if I leave it there until morning. Kristel you drove, right?"

"Yeah, but I left it in a parking garage, it should be fine there until later."

"It won't take long." I told her. "We'll drive back to the apartment and then I've got a surprise for you both of you."

"Oh what is it, what is it?" Katie asked.

"You'll see."

We walked back towards the parking lot and I got my keys from the valet. There was a line of people waiting and I figured it would just be easier to get it myself. The attendant told me it was near the back and we headed that way.

Kristel and Katie walked a little bit ahead of me, whispering to each other and giggling occasionally. I didn't bother listening in, I had a slight buzz and was enjoying the feeling of the breeze blowing across my skin. It was probably pure luck that I noticed the guy leading the very drunk girl to his car across the parking lot.

"Come on Beth, just a bit farther to my car. Then you can rest."

"I whunna lay down. I donn feel so good."

"Just a bit farther."

I can't really say why he caught my attention, but something about him felt wrong. It didn't take me long to see what it was.

"Hang on a second." I said to Katie and Kristel.

He was parked against the wall of the office building about forty yards or so from where the girls and I were walking.

Kristel looked back at me, "Is everything ok?"

"One minute. And stay here, no matter what you hear."

I began to walk over to him, my stomach knotting up in a painful way, and watched as he rolled Beth into the back seat then hurry to the front of his car. It started up and he began to pull away. I didn't feel like walking far so I killed his engine. It sputtered and died about fifteen feet from his parking spot and rolled to a stop. The engine clicked in his attempts to restart it, but he wasn't going anywhere. I walked up next to the side of his car and stood quietly next to the drivers' side door. I was working hard to control the nausea and rage coiling inside me. He didn't see me so I tapped on the glass. He jumped hard and stared at me with wide, terrified eyes. Even in the feeble light you could see the sweat running down his forehead.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers