Gift from Outer Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she walked the streets back to campus, she thought about the symbiont and the changes that were taking place. Renee wasn't sure she wanted to have these eye-popping big boobs. She had already been sporting a nice set of 32Cs to begin with, and guys worshiped them. More importantly, Nina liked them. Renee wondered why the change and if she could expect other surprises.

Renee sat down to an interview with a medical professor at the dental clinic. He had a curly wisps of white hair on his bald head, short white hair on the side, and a well groomed beard. All his white hair gave him the appearance of experience and professionalism. She only caught him looking at her breasts once. She really wanted the job, so she decided to look away for the most part and let him feast his eyes on her. When she did make eye contact, she slowly turned to him, thus giving him time to act as though he had not been staring.

***

"That was sheer brilliance," Nina exclaimed, upon hearing Renee's telling of the story. "You did it! Congratulations on your new jobs!"

It was late afternoon and the pair were back in their dorm room.

Renee took off her interview clothes.

"Wow!!" Nina exclaimed, looking at Renee's bust. "They really have grown! But.. how?"

Renee shrugged. "Beats me.. Maybe it's the symbiont, but I've only been wearing this thing for two days now." She patted her cock lightly. "The symbiont is supposed to put stuff in my blood and change stuff, give me energy. Maybe it thinks my tits should be bigger."

"Maybe," Nina said. "Mine pretty much got this size by the time I was sixteen," Nina explained, placing her hands around them and pushing them up and down. "They're all natural. They might get a little bigger or smaller, but I don't expect to go up a size unless something else changes dramatically."

"So how was your day?" Renee asked Nina.

"Oh, it went pretty well. I went to an interview at that chocolate store up on 5th Avenue. There were a few hotties there as well waiting to be interviewed."

"Hmm, I see." said Renee. "Guys want to buy their chocolate from hot babes, I guess."

Nina frowned. "At least, that's what the manager seems to think. I felt like I was interviewing for a job as a model. They wanted me to smile and they looked at my teeth. And I'm like come on!" Nina sighed and smiled. "Then again, how hard is it to ring up boxes of chocolate at the register? Anyways.. it doesn't look like I got the job."

"We'll see." Renee hugged Nina and leaned her head against Nina's cheek. "There there.." Nina relaxed her body and melted against Renee. Soon the two were laying on their backs, side by side on the bed.

"Actually, I felt kinda bad getting the job on looks," said Renee, looking up at the ceiling. "There might be other, more qualified people who wanted these jobs, you know?"

"Nah, this kind of thing has been going on since the beginning of time. People want to work around other people that they like. No one wants to hire an wrinkly old yenta or a smelly baldie if they can get a young chick or a dude with a nice personality to do the same job. You know, ugly people remind people of.." Nina sighed.

"Of what?"

"Of death." Nina finished. "Of mortality, the immutability of their bodies, their being prisoners to luck and fate."

"That's terrible!" Renee said, turning to look at Nina. "I have family that are dear to me, but .. maybe beauty skipped a generation. You know?"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry to put it that way. But in a sense, I'm right. And you know it. We're talking strangers here, people who show up for a job interview. People you have to pay to keep around. The way you think about family is just different."

Renee sighed. "I guess.. I always thought I was just lucky to be pretty," Renee murmured.

"Me too."

They were silent for a few moments. Renee wanted to feel Nina's touch badly, but she held back. Maybe Nina was still sore?

Nina began fondling Renee's new breasts, slipping her fingers under the tight fabric of her bra to squeeze her nipples. Renee nipples and her cock got hard quickly. She rolled over on top of Nina, who spread her legs wide, putting her ankles over her head. Renee pushed Nina's thong to one side and positioned her cock at Nina's wet slit.

Nina looked up at Renee, and Renee looked deeply into her eyes. Then they both laughed. "Oh god, what a crazy.." Nina started.

Renee held Nina's legs tight and pushed her cock into Nina's wet pussy. "Oh yeah, crazy," she groaned, enjoying Nina's wet tightness.

She wrapped her arms around Nina's legs, pinning them to her upper body. At first Renee's hips moved slowly and deliberately, but after a few thrusts, she just went all out. The tension she had built up from going around all day with that cock under her skirt demanded to be released.

Every inch of Nina's pussy was being jammed full of hard, thrusting cock. Her G-spot was being stimulated by the thrusting head. Renee was so deep that her cock touched Nina's cervix, but somehow the shaft was squeezed enough at that part of the stroke that it didn't really butt up hard. Renee kept this steady, quick pace for a couple of minutes. Nina's body responded to the stimulus by rapidly building towards climax.

Nina started convulsing, and that caused Renee to start cumming. They both cried out as the spasms of ecstasy wracked their bodies like electricity, and Renee blasted so much cum into Nina that it made another huge mess on the bed.

Nina got on her knees in front of Renee and licked the shaft. She used one hand to gently stroke it, and another to cradle Renee's nut sac.

"Don't tease!" Renee pleaded.

Nina got down on both knees obediently opened her mouth. Renee quickly slipped her cock head in. Nina's mouth was warm and wet, just the sensation that Renee's cock craved. Nina bobbed her head up and down, trying to take it in deeper each time.

"That's it, suck it," Renee said. "Deep throat that monster, you slut."

Nina was on her knees pushing Renee's cock down her throat when Renee suddenly lost control, cumming hard. She grabbed Nina's head and pushed her cock hard down into her throat. "Oh, fuck yes!" she cried as she felt Nina's lips reach the base of her fuck pole. She came almost directly into Nina's stomach. Nina recoiled and flailed, pulling her mouth off of Renee's cock. She doubled over and gagged. She began to vomit while getting on all fours. She vomited what seemed like a gallon of cum. She retched until the last slimy drops of cum dangled like a string from her lips.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Renee said, handing Nina a towel to wipe her face off.

Nina coughed a bit to clear her throat. That was more than she bargained for, but she didn't want to upset Renee. "It's okay, it's okay," she said, panting.

That night, as they lay in separate beds, they both came to the realization that Nina would do anything to hold on to Renee. And that there would be other girls that would stop at nothing to tear them apart.

"Nina?" Renee eventually called, softly.

"Mm?"

"Love you," Renee murmured.

And it made all the difference to Nina. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

***

In the morning, Nina crawled into Renee's bed and they fucked once more. For an hour, Nina rode Renee. She even titfucked Renee while Renee lay on her back. Renee was in heaven.

Afterwards, they basked in the afterglow. "Renee," Nina said, holding her lover tightly. "Don't let me go..."

Renee shook her head. "Never. Don't be silly."

"Promise?"

Renee nodded. "I'll never leave you. Promise. But sometimes I might have to do what I have to do.. If I get horny, I need to.. take care of it. No matter where or when. It has to be an open relationship."

"That may be, but my pussy is yours alone." Nina stated.

"You don't have to promise me, Nina. In fact, don't. Take it back. I ... if I have to travel somewhere.."

Nina frowned. It was evident that she was being foolish. They were college freshmen, soon to be sophomores. They had whole careers to pursue, an education to get. Nina was sexy, bisexual, and compared to Renee, normal. Of all people to want to be exclusive..

"Renee.. I love you."

"You love me? Or you love this penis?" Renee responded.

Nina sighed. "I'm not going to argue about it."

"Nina.. just let's take things one day at a time. I've only had this thing for three days. The computer said it was unstable. You might not like what I become! You should really understand that, and then I think you'll see it makes sense to .." Renee trailed off.

"To what?" Nina insisted.

"To guard your emotions, girl." Renee finished. "Don't let yourself be fooled. I'm not just a girl you know at college anymore. Me and 33TG7 are now one, and.. you don't know him very well. He has a vicious streak in him, I think."

"I don't mind, I don't care!" Nina said dismissively.

"And that vicious streak is now in me," Renee continued. "Don't you see? I'm like a sex machine, and more than perhaps any one girl can handle. I.. it .. needs.. a lot of sex."

Nina brooded silently for a moment. She sighed. "You're right.. you're right. I'll try to make my heart listen to reason. But as we spend time together, I --" she stopped what she was going to say.

"You what?" Renee eventually probed.

"Nothing, never mind."

"Really, what were you going to say?" Renee insisted, looking into Nina's eyes.

But Nina looked away, and wouldn't divulge what she had thought to say. That every day they spent as roommates, Nina was helplessly falling in love with Renee, and that while logic might tell her not to, her heart would not listen. Sure, Renee was too much for Nina, so the logic went. But there was only one Renee, and that counter logic made the case that her heart and mind could not deny.

The truth is, she had become wary of Renee, and that her love had faltered. Instead of loving the New Renee, she was still infatuated -- and was jealously staking her claim.

Nina did not understand her own feelings. She once read that that love is a conflicted emotion. She had loved the Old Renee and was apprehensive of the New Renee's power and unique allure. This, dear reader, was what she mistook for new heights of love.

*

Will Nina ever understand the nuance of her own emotions? Will Renee break Nina's heart? And what happens when Renee gets a "traveler" on the bus to work? Stay tuned!

12