Gift from Outer Space Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina made a double take and saw that yes, Renee's cock was big and hard, but she was simply looking at it, hands-off.

Nina stared. It was big alright, it had to be fifteen or more inches long.

Renee's cock was an alien symbiont. Just a few days ago, she became bonded to this wondrous, mysterious and volatile piece of Alhani nanotechnology. Days later, she and her friends had been abducted by aliens.

Or were they aliens? So far they had only met one real extra-terrestrial, a lady named Talon. Talon looked very human and very feminine. She actually looked like she might belong in a beauty pageant or as a star in a lineup of lingerie supermodels.

Earth. It had been at least two days since they had been teleported from Earth's surface to the Moon. They were being held in a kind of luxury jail cell, with a luxurious bathroom, bedroom, and a big view screen that played some news and documentaries about space. Josie had been watching them avidly.

For the past semester all the girls had been attending the same college. Nina and Renee shared a special bond though. They had been lovers before this whole strange situation began to unfold. Also Nina had once worn the symbiont, which was another thing they could say they had in common.

Other than that, they were different in many ways. Nina was a cappucino-skinned Puerto Rican New Yorker. She was very experienced with both sexes and she was outgoing.

Renee was classic Barbie, with long legs and blonde hair. Renee had never been with any girls until she had been overwhelmed by Nina's charms.

Renee looked up as Nina hop skipped over. "Nina!" she breathed, "Nina check this out. 33TG7 likes me now," she said. She turned to look back down at her symbiont. "Tee Gee, I call him."

"He likes you?" Nina tried not to frown, but she was afraid Renee was starting to lose it.

"Yes. He's been pleased by, you know, all this sex I've been giving him, and how like, I'm not trying to hide him. Can you sit with me a while, cinnamon buns? I need to tell you something."

Nina always liked it when Renee called her that. At this moment it made her feel much more at ease. She sat down next to Renee on the broad rim of the jacuzzi, legs outboard because she was wearing her mandatory coveralls.

"The symbiont is at phase two now, which means he's tapping into my thoughts just a little, and I am able to hear his. He's telling me things, giving me insight into our situation. It's all becoming clearer to me now, you know."

Nina nodded. "Okay. Is it like a voice you can hear in your head?"

"Not exactly. He speaks through my mind, but it's like I'm having all these thoughts, one after another, but I can tell it's not me thinking them. You know how you have a train of thought, and like, then you think the next thing, based upon some realization you just had?"

"Uh, okay yeah. Train of thought."

"Well, this train of thought is going pretty fast. It's more like I try to commit each thought to memory, and then I realize something totally new. It just pops into my head. I can feel it's different. Really. I'm not searching for the answers, but it's all coming to me."

"Wow so like, what exactly is he telling you?" Nina asked.

"Well, he's telling me a lot about himself, about his powers. More importantly, he's telling me about what's going on. We all just got abducted, right? Well, remember how Besseda said that this symbiont is like, super valuable out there? Well, someone definitely wants to take it from me. That's what this abduction is about."

Nina's expression became more grave. She had watched enough of the documentaries to know that there were an amazing array of creatures out there and powerful alien dynasties. Depending on who was behind this, there was nothing that the girls could do on their own to thwart them. Nor did they have even one ally to call on.

"¡Dios mio!" Nina breathed, a waterfall of worry beginning to cascade through her mind.

"I know, babe, I know. It's scary. I've been trying not to think about it. Look at me," Renee implored, catching Nina's lovely gaze, "We have to face our fears if we're going to come through this without regrets. We're being taken away from Earth. Maybe forever. We're headed straight into the hands of an enemy. It's time we all faced that fact. You, and Bonnie, and the others, are in peril if you stick around with me."

"Not much we can do about that," Nina gloomily replied. "Not that I would ever want to bail on you, but I'm just curious. Why did they abduct us all? Does TeeGee have an answer for that?"

Renee shook her head. "Hmm. Maybe to cover up whatever has been going on. I guess. You would think they could erase our memory like they do in 'Men In Black.'" Renee sighed. "You see, I think you girls are hostages. We're comfortable, now," Renee paused. "We're growing much, much closer." She took a deep breath. "Don't get used to it. When they bring us to wherever they're taking us, it's, it's going to be much worse."

"Torture?"

"I think so. It depends. TeeGee says they won't torture me, because that might make him defective. So he says you girls will be the ones that get tortured. Especially you, Nina. They're going to try to use you against me."

"Oh," Nina said, quietly. "Don't they have laws against torture?"

"Yeah, TeeGee says they do, I think. It's muddled. They can probably make you feel really terrible without actually breaking their torture laws," Renee answered.

They both sat there quietly for a moment.

"You've been thinking about this for a while," Nina finally observed.

"Well, I've got a plan," Renee said. "Sort of. Number one, we gotta make sure all of us are aware why we have been abducted. No more flying blind. Two, we can try to trick them into thinking they should bring you guys back to Earth."

"Escape?" Nina murmured. She wished her dad and brothers were here to give her confidence.

"TeeGee figures that we talk amongst ourselves, and explain that as long as I know you guys are here I'm not going to be able to relinquish the symbiont. You are all my lovers. We trick Talon into teleporting you guys back, and then no one has to get tort--"

"Renee!!" Nina squeaked, gripping Renee tight and pressing her head against Renee's shoulder. "You're not going out there without me, never! If anyone is going to need help, it's you! Now shh, don't think that, don't even say it again. Or I'll scream."

"Maybe so --"

"It is so!" Nina loudly insisted. Then she did her best to smile for Renee, blinking back the tears.

I have to be brave, Nina thought to herself.

"Nina," Renee continued, "If you're coming with me, you realize, um," she trailed off.

"Don't talk about the torture," Nina said.

"Besseda told me something once, the first time I talked to her. I think it just might be the key to our -- to keeping you guys safe."

Nina perked up a bit. "What'd she say?"

"There's two things, actually. One is, they know that if I really don't want to, I won't give them the symbiont. You see, they have to get me to really want to give it up. Otherwise it's not coming off. Period. So if they hurt you guys, forget it, I won't give it to them. All this that they are doing now will have been for nothing."

"The Alhani built all this stuff into the symbiont on purpose. That way, the symbiont won't just detach from the owner if the owner does not want it to. It's like a weird mutual agreement. If they harden my will against them, pretty soon they could just decide they have to give up altogether."

Nina shook her head. "It sounds risky. Just promise me you'll give them the symbiont if they torture us."

"Well, I'll try. I just want us to get out in one piece."

Nina took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"IF they torture us," Renee emphasized.

"So it seems like we're right back where we started. We're still helpless against this trap we're in."

"We're never helpless if we go into a situation well informed and with a good plan." Renee said. "Hmm," she looked down at the symbiont. "Nina, look at this, TeeGee wants to show you something."

Renee's symbiont had been large and semi-erect, now it moved of its own accord as Nina watched. It was as deliberate and flexible as an elephant's trunk. It dipped into the waters of the jacuzzi, and drew water in through the urethra. Then it stuck straight up, slowly angled over toward the toilet, and shot a stream of water directly at the farthest seat.

The line of fluid was borne through the air on a remarkably accurate trajectory. "Oh my god!" Nina exclaimed.

Every drop went into the toilet, some fifteen feet away.

"Wow! Wow! That's amazing, he didn't spill a drop!" Nina marveled. Renee was impressed as well.

Then the symbiont then pointed at Nina and began emitting a small stream of pink smoke. It formed a heart which floated up and dissipated as it broke around Nina's face and shoulders. Nina was awed.

"He really likes you." Renee giggled. "Okay, now, here's a trick he already showed me, and I'm looking forward to trying it out." TeeGee started growing very big and hard. "Oohh," Renee sighed and moaned as her cock bulged and stiffened under her caresses. She stroked it a couple of times, then gripped it near the base and let it stand on end.

The glans began to grow and change shape, and then the surface took on a flat peach color like the color it had been when Nina first bought it.

"Wow it looks like a dildo again!" Nina marveled.

At least a dozen small studs emerged from the surface. "Studded, for your pleasure," Renee said. Without warning the studs began to rotate along the surface as if a machine underneath the skin was slowly turning a studded cylinder. Then the studs began moving at random, ping ponging around and even changing size. Rising and falling, more and more of them seemed to appear.

"Holy -- wow!!" Nina gasped. "How does it do that?"

"Well, that's the other thing Besseda talked about for a while. Just that like, TeeGee can do stuff with matter and energy. He can shape change. He can convert energy into matter. He can become hot or cold. He can produce all sorts of nano-machines, the kinds that act like chemicals and drugs. Also, if I cum on someone who is like, a threat to me, or just someone I hate -- I can do really bad things to them. Like horrible death type stuff."

"Wow," Nina breathed. "So, what else can he do? Can he turn into a laser gun and blast the bad guys?"

"I doubt it!" called Josie from the entrance to the bathroom.

Renee and Nina looked up and saw Josie, Bonnie and Kirsten peering from behind the doorjamb.

"Sorry, we've been watching," Josie admitted, timidly coming to stand in the doorway. "Before that I've been trying to get as much info as I could about your symbiont."

"Do tell!" said Renee.

"Well for one thing, it has, uh, whatchamacallit. Oh! Economy of purpose."

"What's that?" Nina and Renee both said, deeply intrigued. Josie, Bonnie and Kirsten had been watching TeeGee's little show. Josie was learning about alien technology and culture each was very impressed.

"Basically, they, um, the Behtori and the Alhani -- others too, have very advanced nanotechnology. They can create devices that shape-shift and transform to do all sorts of things. They actually make these inventions out of a material called nano-substrate or "NS." They call it a substrate because they imbue the substrate with tiny little seeds of programming. Those devices are only as good as their programming. At least they need a minimum set of guidelines in order to assume the shape you choose. If they have an AI, then that AI still needs special instructions if it is handling weapons, in order to perform functions like targeting and aiming.

"They could pack their devices with all this programming and software," she continued, "because they have all of it. They have tons of AI programs designed for weaponry. They could fit it all into a chip the size of a poppy seed and put it into every nano-substrate invention they make. However, they almost never--"

"You lost me at AI, mamacita." Nina interrupted.

Josie rolled her eyes.

"Artificial intelligence," Kirsten said, hopping into the bathroom in her coveralls. Bonnie followed.

"Ladies, we have something to talk about," Renee said. "Gather 'round."

Josie broke in, "Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. Uh, where was I?"

"AI." Nina supplied.

"Oh yeah. They could give you an AI that can use a whole bunch of programs that would turn your symbiont into a blaster or a motorcycle or whatever. That is why they don't include those instructions because that's not what it is for. Economy of purpose just states that in principle, you shouldn't build a, umm, You shouldn't build a lunchbox that is also a taser."

The other four girls looked at each other, then back at Josie.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" Kirsten asked. "I'm so lost. When you got to the part about shape-shifting--"

"Well, Behtorians have shape-changing universal function machines and tools, like, all over the place. These tools are typically either belts, bracers, or amulets. That's it. They just hate it when their sneaker are multi-function. I mean, do you want sneakers that convert into a camping tent, and turns water into flavored soda pop, and on and on?"

"Ew!" some of the girls said.

"All that stuff is useful," said Nina. "I mean, I'm just, um, trying to keep an open mind about drinking soda out of my running shoes."

"It's a bad example," Josie said. "Just, people don't need all-purpose tools if they already have them. Hence, the design principle of economy of purpose is used in almost all instances."

The girls nodded, still looking a little baffled.

"Hmm," Josie thought about it some more, then said, "Okay. If you want to give someone a gift, most of the time it's for sentimental value. You want it to do some things, but if it does everything it, well, it kinda becomes a bad gift."

"I see," said Nina.

"Yeah," said Renee. "After all, it was a gift."

"Quite a gift," said Bonnie, smiling at them both.

"Lots of things are gifts. Everything a parent buys for their child is a gift. Everything you buy in the store is potentially a gift for someone else. Except pads and cotton balls."

"Ha ha," Bonnie said. "Anyway I get it now."

"Finally," Josie breathed.

"So Renee, just what is the plan here?" asked Kirsten.

"We've gotta talk. I have some things to say, and then I want to hear from you. Keep in mind we're being watched and listened to."

***

A short while later, just a few meters away from where the five prisoners plotted, Talon awoke. She rubbed her eyes and slid out of her sleeping rack into the cool air of the main watch chamber. The sleeping rack withdrew behind her automatically. Talon stood naked, and her soft pink nipples quickly hardened against the chilly air.

"Good Morning, Lieutenant," came her computer's voice. "I have a status update for you."

"Prisoners onscreen," Talon sighed. Her view screens were immediately plastered with views of the large bedroom taken from a number of angles. She noticed the girls all sitting in a circle on their beds, talking.

Talon noted that Renee had decided not to wear her coveralls and was naked, against the rules.

The computer spoke rapidly. "I have been observing the symbiont as per your orders and over the past few hours she appears to have made a paradigmatic shift in her personality and gained a greater level of control over her abilities, although--"

"Uh ah uaghh! Slower! I just woke up!" Talon groused.

"The prisoners are becoming restless, and looking for escape."

"What is their probability of success?"

"9 percent right now. If we wait until the Amphitryon arrives, the chance is 58 percent."

"How long is that from now?" Talon asked.

"Prisoner transfer is expected within the next 12 hours, and I have prepared stasis chambers for each of the prisoners. I recommend that all prisoners be placed in stasis immediately."

Putting pants on two legs at a time was fairly easy, on moon gravity. That's just how Talon began to put on her skin suit. She enjoyed the way the suit hugged her butt, the nanofibers tightening around her curvy contours for a snug fit.

"Shall I place the prisoners in stasis?" the computer asked, speaking slowly.

"I heard you," Talon replied, annoyed. Still naked from the waist up, she took a deep breath and sighed. Her hands wandered to her nipples and she caressed her breasts absently. She had enjoyed watching Renee and company, and she was not eager to be alone on the station once more. "Okay. Can we get some stasis tubes fabricated?"

"Five stasis chambers are ready and waiting." the computer replied.

"Oh that's right, you said that. Hmm. Computer, pause. I still need a moment to wake up and get dressed."

She perched herself on the headrest of her command chair, where she did most of her thinking. The upper part of her uniform enclosed her torso and tightened automatically around her perfectly formed breasts. This too, was an aspect of getting dressed that Talon enjoyed.

Balanced on the top of her chair, she stretched her arms and arched her back. Then she assumed a thinker's pose and began to reflect.

The last few days had been a marathon of voyeurism and masturbation for her, as she had watched live feeds of Renee screwing the other prisoners on at least a dozen occasions. The fact that they were so close, and that she had power over them, made the show that much more erotic for her. Just thinking about it was making her wet.

"Now, before I give the order to subdue the prisoners, what is the chance of mission success?"

"94 percent" came the computer's reply. The number came up in bold blue letters on her console. Talon stared at the numbers. The last time she sent soldiers to collect the girls, the mission success rate had been 99 percent. Now, trapped in a holding cell a few yards away on the harsh surface of the moon, they had a greater chance of escape.

"What exactly has caused the mission success rate to drop 5 percent since the last time?"

"Merely this," came the computer's voice, "It seems that the symbiont known as Renee has become attuned to her powers somewhat, and is now much less passive about her imprisonment here. At this time she has an active mental link with the symbiont and is aware of the symbiont's weapon-like defense mechanisms. Also, having encountered our soldiers before, they have a better chance to anticipate our soldiers' purpose and method of attack."

"Very well. 94 percent, you say? Those odds sound fine. Send in the soldiers and teach these girls who is in charge here."

"Orders received, ma'am."

***

Shortly thereafter, the girls were restrained by Talon's "soldiers" -- polycarbon golems with faces on their chests and scaly, almost snakelike tentacles protruding from their tops. Even with their plotting and planning, the girls were immediately neutralized. One by one, each of the girls was deposited into their stasis tubes, hooked up to scores of tiny probes and wires, and then encased in the tube by the closing of the tube's canopy door.

Metabolic reduction progressively halted their bodies' use of nutrients and oxygen. Probes emitted waves that shut down all biological rhythms and suspended all bacterial activity. Their bodies gradually assumed room temperature.

During this process, the computer announced that the Amphitryon had emerged from the wormhole and was hours away from docking.

"On screen," Talon said, jumping over to her chair, and sitting up straight. She wanted to look smart and attentive when on screen with a superior officer.

Their two-way video communication began and she saw Chester's head and shoulders. She found his features a mixture of handsome and hideous.