Gift of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock made her motionless. Her gaze remained glued to the date; her heart finally caught up to her and started to bang against her chest hard and fast. This couldn't be… could it? Lauren snapped her head up and looked around herself more carefully now; breathing deep she focused on the smoky essence of the air from the fireplace, and the mustiness underlying it. She reached out, touching things, the back of the sofa, her jeans clad thighs, the material of her sweater. All of her sensory inputs seemed one hundred percent accurate. She fingered the quartz watch face; it was warm to the touch, in fact now that she was focused on it, the whole watch seemed to radiate a nice warm heat, which infused itself right into her skin.

This was definitely spooky. Thirty years, gone just like that! Suddenly a thought slammed into her brain, her hands flew to her face only to find nice smooth skin, not a wrinkle to be felt. She bolted off the sofa and past her two friends who just stood there with very uncertain expressions alighting both their confused countenances. Out of the room and around a corner found her in a short hallway, with only a couple of closed doors gracing it. Heading unerringly towards the closest one she grabbed the handle, groped for the light, switched it on and skidded in front of a small porcelain sink, which held a medicine cabinet with an outer mirror just above it.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered in astounded wonder, looking out at her from the mirror was a person she hadn't seen in years. Herself, young, rosy skinned, very pretty, or so she noticed for the first time. She'd always thought of herself as rather plain, but not now, oh not now. Compared to her familiar sickly thin, sallow sagging skin, lifeless eyes, and gray streaked hair, what she saw now looked beautiful. In her eyes she looked about eighteen although she knew at this stage in her life she was twenty-three. She touched her face in awe, smiling, she couldn't help it, her lips were thinking with a mind of their own. She looked down at the watch, and knew, felt, with every particle of her being that somehow she'd been given some kind of a cosmic Christmas gift. A last hurrah, a chance to undo at least a few of the regrets she'd been harboring; some, for as long as thirty years.

A sound behind her caused her to turn around; crowded in the open doorway were Kristen, Boyd, and Dennis; evidently the latter had been hurriedly filled in on Lauren's odd behavior. They all looked at her with avid concern. She hesitated, trying to think of something to say that might allay their fears that she'd gone off her rocker, somewhat.

"I… I dozed off and had this really wild dream. Sorry guys, I guess I've been acting like a fruitcake." She grinned weakly.

The relief was like a wave as it washed over them.

"You scared me." Kristen admonished, "Now come on, lets go build that snowman!"

"Ah Kris…" Lauren almost stumbled over the nickname, god it had been so long, and she needed to get back in the groove again.

"I don't think it's a good idea to go outside right now", she continued. "It's like a blizzard out there. Why don't we wait until in the morning when it has quit snowing?"

Raising an eyebrow, Kristen looked at Lauren in surprise; in the almost four years they'd known each other Kristen had established herself as the dominant of the two, Lauren very rarely balked against anything Kris wanted to do, she was very much the follower in every way.

"Well I… I guess we could wait." Kris looked at Boyd as she spoke. "Is that okay with you baby?"

Grabbing Kristen from behind Boyd pulled her back against him.

"Sure," he growled nuzzling her neck. "I have no doubt we can find something better to do."

Kristen giggled, pushing her ass back into his jeaned groin. She looked out of the corner of her eye at Lauren with an almost satisfied smirk on her face; she knew Lauren hated it when they got into fuck mode around her. She'd almost always run away like a rabbit until she deemed it safe to come back. Seeing this look Lauren got a news flash, and it surprised the hell out of her. Thirty years ago she'd been to naïve to really see Kristen for the person she really was. Could it be that Kris wasn't who she really thought she'd been? She tried to remember back, but too much time had passed to be sure.

Hmmm, Lauren did know that Kristen had always been the experienced one, the one who always had the boys, the attention, the confidence, the beauty, she'd dragged Lauren from party to party knowing how much she hated it. But up until now she'd always thought Kris was trying to help her. But now, a much more matured and knowledgeable Lauren looked at Kristen with different eyes. It was something to ponder.

"If you guys are going to start that again, I'm going to grab me a drink and sit in front of the fireplace to wait and see if Santa burns his ass on the way down. Maybe he'll bring me a beautiful blond to help keep me warm!" Dennis looked at Lauren rolled his eye's in a "here we go again" expression and winked at her. Being Boyd's best friend meant that he was around a lot, and when he was between girlfriends, as he often was, he was around even more. Lauren remembered she'd liked him, but was also leery of him, because she knew Kris had her eye on him for potential bedmate material for Lauren.

But that was then, and this was now, at least for Lauren. She smiled back at Dennis, throwing him off guard. Looking at him with fresh eyes made her appreciate his youth and more than decent looks. Being stuck on Boyd had made her over look Dennis, now she made a point to notice. He was just the opposite of his best friend. Blond, less lean, huskier, where Boyd was lithe like a big cat; Dennis was muscled and compact, shorter, but not by much. His eyes were a forest green, and he had freckles across his nose that gave him an almost boyish quality.

Lauren was intrigued, and time was running. Her six hours were precious and she had a lot she wanted to experience before she'd be whisked back to her dying shell of a body.

"I'll come with you." She chirped cheerfully. Moving to the small doorway she squeezed by Boyd and Kristen, and followed Dennis who'd turned and was heading for the small kitchen on the other size of the cabin. He looked back as they walked.

"Are you going to have a drink Laur?"

Lauren laughed, "Oh I think I'm going to have several." Dennis paused, looked at her closely, smiled, shrugged, then turned and continued walking. Lauren watched his ass and felt a twinge of excitement. This had been something she hadn't really allowed herself much of, looking, lusting. It had always seemed wrong in some way. What a waste her life had been, a total unemotional wasteland. Tonight would be different, very different. Tonight she lived! They made it to the kitchen; he headed towards the bottle sitting on the counter besides the sink.

"You have a nice ass Dennis." She announced to the back in front of her. He stopped in his tracks. She grinned. This was fun!

Turning slowly he looked at her solemnly.

Lauren didn't get it, she knew he'd be surprised, but he looked almost angry.

"Should I not have said that?" she was hesitant now.

He shook his head. "No, I'm just wondering why you said it."

"Because I just noticed that it is, and I'm tired of never saying or doing what I really feel."

He looked confused.

"Lauren you're not acting like yourself at all, what's up all of a sudden?"

She let a little of the frustration and pain of her many years of regret creep into her tone.

"I'm always the one on the outside looking in, I let my fear and shyness ruin everything for me. I want to break free. I want to know what it's like to just let go and say, and do anything I want to. No matter how crude, or vulgar or nasty, any of it is. I'm still a fucking virgin, I'm sick of it."

Dennis's look of amazement was an understatement. His mouth was literally hanging open. This had been the last thing he had expected to hear.

"Would you fuck me if I asked you to Dennis?"

This elicited a huge grin and a very flirtatious shrug.

"I don't know, are you asking?"

"Yes." She stated bluntly.

His whole demeanor changed, he grinned sexily and strolled back towards her. He stepped right up to her, and looked into her dark brown gaze.

"You're different. It's in your eyes, I feel like I'm looking at a twin or something here. This is not the Lauren I've known for the past two years, her eyes always evade me; hell you were doing that less than an hour ago. I don't know what's happened, but I like it. I've been trying to get your attention since I met you. Please tell me that Kristen hasn't forced you into some kind of stunt or something. This isn't some kind of prank she and Boyd cooked up is it?"

Lauren was offended.

"You really don't think I'd do something like that do you Dennis?"

"You. No. But shit Laur, I wouldn't think I'd have a snowball's chance in hell of fucking you either. Boyd knows how I feel about you, and he can be one smart-ass son-of-a-bitch at times. I don't know what the hell to think. This is just not you at all."

It was Lauren's turn to be shocked.

"You liked me?" she asked quietly.

"Liked? Lauren I do. I have for a very long time. But I'm also not blind, I know Boyd's the lucky bastard you like."

"I… Yes I did. Do. I don't know. I always thought he was really sexy."

"Laur, what's with the past tense stuff? You're talking strange as hell."

This conversation was turning into quite a revelation. She'd had no idea Dennis liked her at all. She felt sad all of a sudden, how had she missed so much?

His hands on her shoulders brought her attention back to his serious face. His stare penetrated into her brown orbs searching deep, looking for something she wasn't quite sure she understood. Slightly rough palms cupped her cheeks, his mouth lowered to hers. The kiss was open, deep, and nasty from the onset. Startled, her tongue allowed his entrance, he began immediately stroking the inside of her mouth, gums, teeth, she shyly ventured her tongue forth touching his. Her mouth was stretched open wider, his teeth connected briefly with her's as he ground their lips tighter together. She felt like he was going to just swallow her mouth whole. None of the few kisses she'd ever received prepared her for this assault. She found her arms wrapping around his waist, her breasts ached, screamed at her to get even closer as she pressed tighter against him.

Abruptly he pulled back from her; his eyes were wild, and dilated.

"Are you serious about this Lauren?"

"Yes!" her voice trembled, she shook like a newly sheared lamb caught in a mid summer cold front. Bottled emotions, feelings, were beginning to clamor, she tried to pull his head back down to her, but he pushed back from her looking carefully at her face.


"Tell me what you want Laur, I don't want any misconceptions on my part."

Frustration drove words from her throat in swift erratic sentences."

"I want to fuck, to get fucked, to suck, lick, taste your cock. I want your mouth eating my pussy, slamming into my ass, ramming down my throat. I want to scream as loud as I can, feel my pussy cum for the first time. I want to go crazy, and be the best, nastiest fuck you've ever had." Lauren was panting and didn't even realize it.

Dennis groaned and grabbed his crotch, the outline of his cock was plainly visible, even through the denim of his pants, he rubbed it hard, grimacing as if in pain.

"Fuck Laur, do you realize what your words just did to me? Goddamn!"

For Lauren the gate had slammed wide open, gone were all the inhibitions that she'd carried on her back her entire lifetime. They'd already stampeded out, granting her emotional freedom.

Lauren was hot, boiling; she began tearing at her clothes like a madwoman. She ripped the sweater up and over her head, bent down and yanked off her shoes and socks then shucked out of her jeans, barely taking the time to unsnap and zip them. Her panties and bra were gone in a blur, her hands flew up of their own accord grabbing her breasts, squeezing them together, they were driving her insane with their granite hard, throbbing tips.

Dennis, seeing the out of control flames in Lauren's eyes, carefully backed her deliciously beautiful body around till they reached the kitchen counter. Her eyes were now at half-mast and she was kneading her breasts like dough, pinching the pale rose tinted extended nipples, and moaning. Bending over her he replaced her fingers with his mouth and began sucking hard while she whimpered and ground herself against him.

The pull of his hot moist mouth on her as he danced from one plump tip to the other was exquisite. Lauren's legs almost buckled, she yanked his hair hard directing him first one way then the other, she couldn't get enough. Streaks of fire wove their way from breasts to pussy, centered on her clit, teasing it, making it swell and pulse with every frantic beat of her heart. As she began to thrash, Dennis held on tight to her waist and sucked even harder. Lauren went ballistic; she wasn't even aware of the frantic animalistic grunts and groans emitting themselves around her tortured moaning of his name as her body tried to communicate it's need to her addled senses. But Dennis heard it. Releasing her left breast with one last vacuuming suction he tightened his hold on her waist and lifting her up in one solid motion gently sit her butt first upon the white Formica countertop.

This put them almost eye-to-eye; surprise flitted itself across her features before her restless fingers latched onto his shirt. Lauren tugged hard, pulling him between her open legs as she tore at the small white buttons laced down the front. She growled in frustration, as her frenzied efforts to divest him of this cumbersome shield keeping her away from the warm taut flesh underneath, made her clumsy in her efforts.

Looking into her lust bedeviled face Dennis could hardly associate this wickedly sensual Lauren to the girl he'd known for the last twenty-five months. Her eyes were glassy, cheeks flushed; her breasts rose up and down steadily keeping in time with the panting rhythm of air being forced in and out of her opened lips. He'd never seen should pure unadulterated 'come fuck me now' passion from any woman young or old he'd ever been with. It excited the shit out of him. His cock was hard, hurting like hell in the confinement of his tight jeans. It was time to get naked.

Lauren moaned her displeasure as Dennis stepped back away from her; she started to lean toward him to bring him back to her when something in his eyes halted her. He sported a very naughty grin. Catching her gaze he brought his hands to the bottom panels of his red and green-checkered flannel shirt and pulled, the buttons gave in to the pressure and started to pop off. One by one they flew this way and that until Dennis's shirt hung open giving Lauren a tantalizing peek of the slightly hairy muscled chest underneath. Her breath caught, he shrugged out of his shirt and as it floated to the ground, kicked it aside.

Unbeknownst to the occupants of the kitchen they had an avid audience. Standing outside in the shadows of the doorway Boyd and Kristen watched the passionate fireworks of their best friends with mixed emotions. Boyd for the first time saw Lauren as something other than the shy somewhat frightened misfit he'd always pictured her, and Kristen was in a state of disbelieving shock. Miffed at seeing her plans for seducing Dennis over their stay here at the cabin jeopardized she almost glared at her so-called best friend. She liked Lauren just the way she always portrayed herself to be, that's why she'd chosen her for a companion. No competition, sure she pretended to try and shake her loose, but only because she knew Lauren was a scared little controllable mouse.

Now that somehow Lauren had broken out of her cocoon, Kristen wasn't pleased at all. Looking over at Boyd made her even more uncomfortable, his eyes were glued to the two soon to be lovers and he was stroking his rock hard cock in a way that she knew all to well. He was damned excited. He'd been about to take her ass right there in the hallway when they'd heard noises coming from the kitchen; going to investigate had been one hell of an unexpected surprise. About five feet away from her Dennis continued to strip, his back was to her but that was all right, she loved looking at a well-formed ass, and Dennis had a great one.

On the counter in front of Dennis, Lauren felt like she was hyperventilating, he'd unsnapped his jeans pushed them down and stepped out of them. He wore no underwear, but that was of little concern to Lauren, all she could concentrate on was his nice thick cock. It wasn't extremely long, but she didn't care, it looked more then enough to do the job. Not that she'd had a lot to compare by, but it looked beautiful to her. She noticed he was completely shaven, balls and all, and she found it so erotic that she was compelled to get down off the counter and rub her face all over him. But before she could act on her impulse, he was back standing between her legs.

"Lean back on your palms Laur, I wanna eat your pussy." His dirty words had the desired effect, her cunt throbbed and her heart almost stopped. She did what he asked immediately, she felt like she was going to die if she didn't get some kind of attention to her clit and fast. She was a bit surprised when he took her legs and put them over his shoulders, she leaned back even more almost bumping her head on the cupboards, seeing this he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her right to the edge of the counter.

Looking down the length of her body she watched his blond head descend to her sopping wet slit. His breath feathered across her warm and enticing, before he gently spread her neither lips apart and let her feel the touch of a silky wet tongue for the first time. Her hips jumped and her belly clenched as he licked straight up over her super extended clit. Her breath rushed out of her in a whoosh, and she shuddered in an uncontrollable response. Her eyes closed, her hips lifted as Dennis opened his mouth and carefully sucked her clit between his lips. He flicked his tongue quickly back and forth wrenching a strangled moan and low squeal from deep in her belly. A powerful rush of vertigo swept into Lauren's desire fogged brain, making her feel dizzy as if drugged. Her legs began to shake; she wrapped them tight, her heels digging into hard masculine shoulder blades. A force gathered, fast, like a sudden summer monsoon. She tensed, waiting, wanting, needing; Dennis's talented mouth was everywhere at once, doing incredible things to her very sensitive pussy.

"Oh YES!" she screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her words became garbled, unintelligible, her whole body went ramrod stiff and she screamed at the top of her lungs as her nerve endings finally gave up the ghost and gave into a massive climax. She flopped around like a fish out of water as Dennis tongued her clit one last time. His chin was soaked, dripping from his first female ejaculation. He loved to taste pussy, and had done it many times, but this was a first. She'd actually gushed, and all this time he'd thought that was an old wives tale.

He was so excited he felt he could shoot his load at the slightest stimulation. Lauren looked like a puddle of melted butter just spread out lifelessly on the countertop, her eyes were shut, body limp, he watched her carefully, supporting her lower half still on his shoulders, making sure she didn't tumble off. He was amazed at how fast she'd cum. Her clit had felt like a rock hard marble, rolling in perfect sync with his movements. Who the fuck could have known this ultra sexy persona was hiding inside such a shy undemanding Lauren.