Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wudaddy
Wudaddy
14 Followers

"Debbie, I don't know what's happening to me, but don't just stand there, do something!"

Hesitantly, Debbie moved towards Tony, but not with harmful intent. It's almost as if she were intrigued by whatever Tony was doing. Taking it as a potential attack anyway, Tony began to concentrate on Debbie as well. But she didn't seem to be affected by it. Tony struggled to put Debbie under his power, but was unsuccessful. He began to tremble. Meanwhile......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh! Ah! Ah! Awwwwwww shit!" screamed Caitlin. Her orgasm was powerful. Her body went limp as she laid there panting, but still being stimulated by Tony's power. It was so much for her to handle that she was now somewhat numb and lost for the moment.

Tony continued to struggle to subdue Debbie while still manipulating Caitlin. Then, his nose began to bleed. 'What the hell,' he thought to himself. 'Why isn't she affected by me?' Debbie was now standing next to Tony, still staring in awe of him. She grabbed and caressed his hand.

"We need to stop the nose bleed. If you keep this up, it could become serious."

"Huh?" said Tony in confusion.

Debbie led Tony to the bathroom, where he washed up, while Caitlin still laid in the bedroom, blasted from cumming, slowly recovering.

"You knew?" Tony said to Debbie in confusion.

"Yeah. They used the formula on me a few weeks before that truck wrecked, but I don't remember seeing you at the lab as one of the test subjects." Then the light bulb in her head came on. "YOU'RE the guy that was in the truck accident!"

"So that's why my power didn't work on you," said Tony. "Look, I know what you're thinking, but I couldn't resist. Being able to control the sexual stimulation of a woman is a man's dream! I didn't want to tell......"

"......It's okay," interrupted Debbie. "I feel the same way. That's how I got Caitlin," she said, winking at Tony as she pet his drying nose with a cloth. "Come with me......"

In the bedroom, Caitlin was starting to get up from the floor. Debbie looked at Tony with a semi-devious look, curling her full, sexy lips.

"Do it," she said. "I'll help you."

Tony focused his concentration on Caitlin once again, recapturing her weakness for sexual stimulation, paralyzing her, causing her to fall onto the bed, again squirming to escape the overwhelming stimulation that she fought, but craved. Then, Debbie joined in, doubling the telepathic force upon Caitlin. Quickly, Caitlin was too far gone to know better about anything that was happening to her. Her brain was mush, and she laid there helplessly, as a virtual nothingness was ravaging her, prompting involuntary and sadistic moans and grunts.

"Get inside her, now!" Debbie urgently suggested. Tony didn't hesitate. Ripping off his clothes, he pounced on top of Caitlin to deliver the ultimate revenge.

"You said I had a small dick, huh?" he said aggressively. "Let's see how small it is......." He revealed his vengeful tool, spanning just over 7 inches. Caitlin was totally out of it, but when he inserted his 7-incher, she immediately came to.

"Ahhhh fuck!" she gasped, now realizing it was Tony inside her and not some dildo that Debbie used earlier. "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Ahhhh fuck!" Her incoherent rambling continued while Tony dominated the vulnerable pussy. Her breasts were moving in and out of the rips in her shirt. Tony removed the wax from her nipples and began sucking them violently.

"Ohhhhh my god I'm cumming again!" she yelled.

"Blow that pussy to hell!" Debbie demanded, cracking the whip against Caitlin's leg. He then pulled her somewhat limp body up and supported her in the doggie position, she could hardly hold herself up. Tony once again went to work on what used to be a controlling, aggressive, law enforcing alpha female. Now she's lost, inferior, and being fucked into total confusion.

"It's so big! It's so big! What the fuck! What shit! Fucking dick......shh......ah......motherfu......slam my pussy......hurt it good! Too many thoughts were flooding Caitlin's brain. Soon, her own babbling and grunts brought on another vaginal rumble......

"mmmMMMRRRR-ahhhh! Oh my gah, oh my gah!" Completely shattered from another orgasm, Caitlin collapsed onto the bed. Debbie moved over to them.

"I believe she'll get some good sleep tonight," Debbie said. "But I see somebody's not satisfied." Debbie took Tony's cock and began sucking its helmet-shaped head. When Tony had enough, he pushed Debbie's mouth away, laid her down, and began pummeling her through her bottoms.

"This better be good, Tony, or I'll 'arrest' you for a bad fuck," she said with a grin. And it was great. Tony pounded her ass, and she'd fuck him back for good measure. Eventually, Caitlin woke up again, only to be telekinetically overstimulated by them both while they still fucked, leaving her helplessly overwhelmed while laying beside them. And the sex had to be incredible between them; they were inside each other's head you know.

Wudaddy
Wudaddy
14 Followers
12