Gifts & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

My hands automatically went to her head, caressing her hair, lightly tugging on them to show my joyous feelings to her. I could feel my climax mounting as she continued to play with my balls, her fingers caressing them lightly. When I could not take it any longer, I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth of my cock.

"Stop! I am about to cum," I told her, sitting up again.

"So, cum," she said as she looking up at me and attempted to take back my cock in her mouth.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked her.

"You can, my dear!" she exclaimed once again staring at me, and added, "Or, you can cum in my pussy, or my ass," she said, emphasizing on the words, 'my ass' as she looked deep in my eyes for an immediate decision.

"Oh dear, Anu, I am sorry about mentioning about ass," I apologized trying to gather her in my arms, but she backed off.

"Sorry about what?" she asked, "You want to do it in my ass, don't you?"

"Yeah...no, I mean..." I fumbled for words, not knowing what she exactly wanted to hear.

"You can fuck me in the ass," she said, "I have got it cleaned and nice for you," she added.

"I mean..." I fumbled once again, while she got up, gave me a little hug for assurance, crushing her breasts in my face and crawled up the bed next to where I was sitting, on her knees, keeping her feet and ass hanging out.

"Come dear, you can take my ass standing by the bed," she said, encouraging me to get up and do it as she bent down to prop up her ass, her ass hole now exposed as her ass cheeks spread out in that position.

I removed my shirt again and threw it on the bed, got off the bed to face her ass, looked at it, spread her ass cheeks further for an easy access of her ass hole and saw that she was right about having cleaned in, for it was moist with droplets of water still present in that ass crack.

"Anu, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," I told her, still unsure whether she was doing it just to hike up the money that I pay. "I will still pay you more, if you want dear," I told her.

No sooner had I said this, she whirled around on her fours and, got off the bed to stand by me, her face contorted in anger, she stared at me and before I knew she had slapped me hard on my face.

"Fuck you!" she shouted, "I am leaving now!" she exclaimed and gathered her clothes that were scattered around the bed, rushed to the bathroom once again, slamming the door behind her back.

I was also aggravated by the slap, 'a whore slapping me'. And, it took me quite sometime to gather my senses and realize that I had once again made an ass of myself. That is what rich brats like me do every time, weigh everything in gold, fail to understand emotions. But by the time I realized, or rather agreed with myself that it was my fault it was too late, she was out of the bathroom, completely dressed in the lovely peacock blue Shalwar Kameez. She walked out of the room, passing me by, but not before giving me a mean stare as she picked her 'duppata' (a long scarf) that lay on the floor by the bed. The slamming of the bedroom door as she walked out was the final bolt to our now, soured relationship.

So angry was she with me that she did not even take the available service of my car to reach her back home. The next few days of mine went in remorse of what happened that night. I could not pay attention to my business, for thoughts of Anu kept haunting me. When I could not take it any longer, I sent James with Flowers and a Sorry Card, but she did not respond. I did not have her contact number that I could call her and I did not have the guts to reach her, in her apartment, before her nanny, her friends or who ever she stayed with.

It was nearly a month later, when Valentine's Day was approaching that a thought occurred to me to send her gifts and flowers. If nothing else had worked, maybe the blessing of this day may work on her. So it was to be, I went to the best designer and picked up an ethnic dress, a 'Ghagra Choli', a real sexy one made of sheer silk material, semi transparent with ample ethnic designed embroidery, hand crafted on the material. A pair of 'mojris' (ethnic Indian shoes) that would go with them, perfumes, some trendy jewellery and a small Valentine Card with a single line message, 'Come back to me baby!"

James personally delivered the gifts and card, two days earlier to Valentines Day. However there was no immediate response from Anu, as James came without any message. James later mentioned that she quietly took the gifts, thanked him with her pretty smile and closed the door behind him. The next day went by and there still was no call from Anu. I had now given up on Anu ever calling me again. I felt that the young girl had given up on taming a brat like me, chickened out and disappeared...but I would not have been more wrong. For, she finally called me up just a day before Valentine.

"Hello!" I heard her sweet voice over the phone after almost a 40 odd days since that faithful day.

"Hi Anu, how are you," I began.

"I am fine, how is you?" she asked me, her voice still soft and hesitant.

"Hey Anu, I wanted to apologize for my misbehavior the other day," I apologized once again.

"Will you cut that? She shrieked, "You are embarrassing me now."

"Oh fine," I said.

"Thanks for the gifts. I liked it, but it was not necessary, you should not have done this," she said.

"You liked it," I said, "Well that was the reason why I sent them to you, you know what I had told you earlier, I love giving gifts."

"Oh I remember that," she said.

"So!" I said, looking on how to hug and kiss her over the phone, break the ice and ask her to meet me.

"So what?" she asked, and then in a very soft voice asked me, "You want to meet me?"

There it was, just what I wanted. "Yeah Anu, I was thinking if we could meet this weekend..."

"We will meet today," she announced, "It is Valentine's Day evening and I want to meet you, my lover."

Under normal circumstances I would have hated to indulge myself keeping my multi billion-business empire at stake, but I wanted to patch up, I also desired her, I wanted to have her company, I needed her body and what pleasure it gave me and finally Anu's sweet voice was convincing enough.

"You should know that this is a difficult thing for me, however I will do it just this once, just for you." I told her.

"Thank you! She said.

"Yeah, but Anu," I started, "It has to be late evening, not early evening as we regularly met on weekends, I can't afford to neglect my business appointments." I explained.

"Ummh!..Okay, that will be fine, you meet me in the evening at Cyclone, the Pub, at 7:00." she said.

"No Anu!" I exclaimed, "It has to be later than that, I won't be able to meet you before ten," I said, knowing very well that this was an impossible task for Anu and expecting her to postpone it to the weekend.

"Ummh!" she went again, "Okay, then we meet at 10:30 at Cyclone. Fine?" She asked for my confirmation.

"I'll be there, Anu," I confirmed the date.

"Yeah one more thing, I would be having company," she said, as though asking for permission. This suddenly took the hold of me, what did she mean by company, did she fetch a boyfriend for herself since I last met her. I had completely forgotten about her promise to fix up a date with Gautami, her friend. I only recalled that later when she had hung the phone.

Anu's promise of her girl friend, Gautami, was indeed a pleasant fillip to my lustful imagination, and I carefully dressed on that evening. It was a double pleasure for me, for I was patching up with Anu and meeting her friend Gautami. I took special care to look attractive, though I knew that the attractive part of me lay in the pit of my pocket, money. Yeah, the girl was ready for the fun because of money that was what Anu had indirectly indicated to me, when she told me how some of the girls she knew would love to spend time with me. But after how Anu had reacted, I was now not sure if money was the only criteria for these girls to decide who they fuck.

I decided to hit the place earlier than the appointed time. People from the upper strata usually frequented Cyclone, which was located in a five star hotel of Bombay. People I knew often frequented the place and I wanted to steal the girl or girls away before popping into someone I knew. As I walked in, I saw the place was decorated for celebration of love; it was prepared for tomorrow, for 13th February, the Valentine's Day.

Sure enough, I saw Anu make a quiet entry in the pub. I looked behind her shoulder to see who was accompanying her and was surprised to find that she was alone. She slowly made her way to where I was sitting nursing my drink. I ordered a Gimlet for her, even before she was next to me. She was wearing a black halter dress, which ended, at her knees. She came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, before she sat her lovely ass, the ass that had given me a tough time, on the bar stool next to me.

"Hi! Good evening!" she wished me.

"Hi!" I replied back. "I though you said you would have company?" I asked her.

"Oh Yeah, I am extremely sorry about that," she apologized.

"Gautami had to go out with her parents or was she having fever," I asked her.

"Now!" She eyed me curtly, "You won't believe it but, she has got a date with a guy she likes and the brat is a rich guy who is contemplating of keeping her as his concubine." She explained.

"Oh I see! By the way who is that lucky rich guy?" I asked her jokingly, presuming that she was bringing the Gautami story to an end with this.

I left the subject of Gautami alone not wanting to get into trouble with Anu over this matter now. So I started a chat on how she spent those four weekends without me.

"I missed you," she said as tears welled up in her big eyes, she wiped them off with a table tissue from the bar and took swigs of her drinks to down the glass of gimlet. "But I am sure you may have had a jolly good time with some other girl, maybe a call girl, after all you like to pay for your sex." She taunted.

"Anu, I too missed you," I told her, "It may sound surprising to you, but I did not have sex during this past one month."

"You take me for a bum," she asked jokingly, "You are one person who can't keep your cock to yourself," she snorted.

I knew that no matter how much of the truth it was that I was speaking, I would never be believed. After all, I was the bum with a cock.

"Lets dance," she said, when a dance number was played. I quietly joined her, forgetting the argument at the bar. We danced for two songs and then were back at the bar, she called for another drink for herself, her third one, and I knew that she probably was going to spend the night in my bed, fucking with me.

"Lets go home," she said after she had downed her drink.

"Whe..." I began, but decided to stop at that and not ask her anything, least I brush her wrongly again. "Yeah, lets go home," I repeated after her, though I was not yet sure whether she referred to my penthouse as home or her rented flat as home.

Once in the car, I gestured James to drive the car around for sometime, while she sat snaked in my arm, in her slightly abbreviated condition. Her tongue was slurry when she again started talking about her friend Gautami. Anu explained to me that Gautami was her cousin and friend, and looked very much like her. She told me that she was an orphan; her parents had left with nothing but a small single room kitchen house for her, which again was mortgaged by her father. She explained that Gautami was studying and working as a sales girl in a store to make her ends meet, however she had lost her job and the flat was taken away from her. Hence Gautami was staying with her, she then told me that Gautami needed money to release the only accommodation she had.

"That means, you have got for me a first timer," I said rather taken aback by the facts that my statement was cruel. But, so was the fact, which was making me a tormentor, and her, a pimp.

"No! Don't think that way please. She needs the money, but she has promised to ..." she said as she trailed off.

"Come on Anu, I understand, she needs money and so she will spend some time with me," I said, and added, "that is also fine with me, after all I don't expect a young girl like you or your friends to fall in love with me."

"You are a brat, you know, but a very rich brat..." she said disgusted. "You were that day when you told me what you told me, and you are today, as you are telling me what you are telling me."

"Anu, she needs money, I have got it and I'll give her, please, I don't want to have her," I told Anu.

"No! You are getting it all wrong," she told me as she put a hand on my thighs to convince me. "You will never understand us, will you?" she asked me, looking in my eyes, trying to find the answer.

I did not saying anything...I pulled her further to myself and massaged the nape of her neck with one hand while I shot the other one caressing her naked thighs. I slowly pushed my hand up her skirt to reach her pussy, within the safety of her panty.

"Ummh!" she exclaimed, "When will we reach home? I can't wait to have you," she said as she caressed my cock through my pants. With this from her I was now sure what she meant by 'home.' My penthouse.

I got James attention to me through the rear view mirror and motioned him to take us to my penthouse. Within minutes we were there, for James a better judge then me to gauge such situation was already driving us that way.

The moment we reached 'home,' I groped for her, taking her in my arms with force and them kissing her on the lips, driving my tongue in her sweet little mouth. She was as much a tigress as she grabbed my cock through my pants and started to stroke it. As I kissed her I had my hand down the neck of her halter, her firm breasts between my kneading fingers.

"I want you Anu, you have driven me crazy since the last few days," I heaved.

"Oh yes! Me too, I also want you so badly, but..." she said.

"But what?" I asked her.

"I have got a gift for you," she said, as she slipped of my arms, gathering the shoulders of her halter, which had slipped off as she rushed towards the bar on her stilettos. I left the fight, and followed her to the bar as she fumbled with the liquor bottles.

"Please, can you make me a drink," she requested me, and added, "I would have made one, but frankly speaking I don't know much about drinks." She confessed.

"No, I am not making any, for you have had enough for tonight." I told her with a firm voice to drive it right into her, as I snatched the bottle from her.

"Okay... fine, I won't have a drink, you can have one if you want to be prepared for what's coming up," she said slyly. But she did not wait for me to prepare the drink, as she took my hand in hers, just as good friends do and dragged me to the special bedroom, not the usual one, but the one where I had taken her when I had first brought Anu here.

"Happy Valentine!" she wished me as she opened the door wide and dragged me in, pulling me to her as she kissed me on the lips.

The room was dimly lit, and illuminated with scented candles, decorated with flowers. The giant sized bed was laden with flower petals and by the bed stood someone... A female form in ethnic dress...a 'ghagra choli'... the dress that I had presented to Anu, a couple of days back.

"My friend Gautami," whispered Anu in my ears as she broke the kiss.

"I...Ah..." I was speechless, looking at that female form as the light behind her passed through her sheer ghagra (long ankle length pleated skirt) exposing the shape of her fine long legs all the way from the ankles to her hips. The ghagra was bond a little too low in a very sexy way, hanging at her widening hips, exposing her belly button and the flare of her hips, ballooning down towards her feet. The chuni (long ethnic scarf worn with this dress) was pinned on her hair and flowed down to cover her shoulder, however it was carefully worn is sensuously display the deep neck of the choli (an ethnic tight blouse worn with this dress) which justified the expanse of her inviting breasts as it exposed her vast bosom. The form stood there silently looking down at the floor, shying away my piercing eyes.

Anu dragged me all the way to Gautami, "She is my friend Gautami, the one you wanted to meet since that last few months," Anu said introducing me to the young girl.

Gautami looked up from the floor to stare at me, looking deep into my eyes, almost reading my discomfort, for she immediately smiled slyly trying to break the ice. Gautami was much younger than Anu, though later I was told that she was indeed older than Anu. She was a truly beautiful girl with same large eyes and golden brown hair as Anu's. In fact her mouth and lips were also similar to that of Anu. She was almost a replica of Anu except that she had a more pointed chin and was a shade darker than Anu.

I then remembered that Anu had a key to the house and had probably prepared this surprise for me. Anu had probably dressed her in the outfit I had presented to her. Anu had dolled her up in the dress like a bride, complete with jewelry and ethnic make-up including of elaborate henna design to her hands all the way to her forearm as is customary for brides, I looked down to notice that henna was also applied to her feet.

"She is my Valentine gift for you," Anu announced, "A bride for a man who has promised himself never to marry."

"I...I...Why this?" I was speechless again.

"You will never marry, but you sure can have a virgin bride," she said, thus revealing to me about Gautami being a virgin. "So take care of your virgin bride, while you enjoy her charms, dear."

"What do I say Anu, I was not prepared for this at all," I told her feeling very surprised and at the same time stupid, being put in the corner by this shameless girl. I was feeling embarrassed with the way we were being introduced and the elaborate preparation, at the same time I was lusting to have this beautiful girl, naked, writhing under me.

"Enjoy your gift," saying so she started to go. I noticed tears in her eyes as she walked towards the door.

"Wait," I ordered, "You are crying...?" I asked her. "Anu, I ... this is not done..." I fumbled for words.

I walked to Anu who was standing at the door, took her hand in mine and suddenly I felt my other hand in the warm clutch of Gautami's palm.

"I can't do this Anu," I told her, though my heart knew better, I badly wanted the other fresher girl, especially so since I was told that she was an untouched girl, a virgin, but I was not ready to pay the emotional damage it may cost me. For the first time I realized that I cared for somebody beyond me, was I falling in love with Anu. I slipped my hand of Gautami's clasped palm and held it to Anu's shoulder.

"No Anu, the whole thing has been a joke now, I cannot do this, I..." I did not have the right words to express my mixed up feelings at that moment. "I need to talk Anu, I need to talk with you, alone..." saing so I dragged her out of the room, leaving Gautami standing there.

"I said she is my gift, it is absolutely your privilege to keep it or discard it, use it of throw away after use, you don't have to pay her. Further don't feel bad about it, its our girly thing, she has agreed to spend a night with you not just as a favor to me but because she liked what I told about you." Anu told me sipping her drink. We talked it over sitting at the bar, I had finally prepared a drink for her while I had one for myself.

"Anu, are you sure what you are talking," I tried to delve into her thoughts that had now confused me.

Then finally Anu came out with the facts. "I am leaving town to go back home and marry the guy I was engaged to before I came here for studies," she said, giving me a jolt. "Gautami had been staying with me, since her house was taken over by the bank and she would probably not have a place to stay since I would be giving up the place I had rented. When I told Gautami about this place of yours, she was excited and wanted me to ask you if you would allow her to stay here, but I never got to ask you... I was afraid..."

P4U
P4U
30 Followers