Gifts of the Future Ch. 09

Story Info
A friend from the other side of the world pays a visit.
6.3k words
4.69
6.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonnie North and Brad Seldon moaned in unison. Brad's head fell back as his wife Barbie sucked his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat as she moaned from what Megan was doing to her pussy with her lips and tongue. Megan was groaning while her husband kept slowly pumping as he knelt behind her.

The men stared at each other for a moment... the looks in their eyes clearly reflecting how turned on they were by watching their wives pleasure each other. Barbie and Megan had surprised the hell out of them by sexily undressing each other and then crawling into the middle of Jonnie and Megan's huge king-sized bed, kissing and stimulating each other to orgasms with their fingers.

From there, they'd progressed to going down on each other, kissing and tonguing their pussies until they'd both come again. Then they'd finally looked at their transfixed husbands whose cocks were straining inside their pants and asked them if they planned to join in! Jonnie and Brad had immediately started stripping...

The men didn't even think about the fact that neither one of them had seen each other naked in years! Brad's eyes widened slightly when he got his first glimpse of Jonnie's impressively thick cock... it was the first time he'd ever seen his best friend with a hard-on! He briefly thought it was no wonder Megan had easily been able to forget how good the sex they'd shared had been... it obviously felt quite different for her with Jonnie... and he thought that was a good thing.

Megan's head was still between Barbie's thighs when their husbands joined them on the bed. Jonnie had immediately moved up behind his wife and slid his cock inside her and Barbie had motioned for Brad to move up beside her head so she could suck him. Both of the men were groaning loudly as they came just a few minutes later...

When they flopped down onto the bed on either side of their wives, Megan took one last swipe of her tongue up Barbie's dripping flesh and then crawled on top of her husband and kissed him deeply. Jonnie moaned softly as he tasted Barbie's pussy in his wife's mouth. Then she lifted her head and smiled sexily as she purred, "Now you're even with Brad. He's tasted my pussy before, and now you know how his wife's tastes!"

Jonnie grinned impishly and glanced at Brad and Barbie lying next to them as he confessed, "Well... to be honest, I already know how her pussy tastes." When everyone else's eyebrows went up, he chuckled, "I licked my fingers after I made you come that night!" he said to her as he chuckled softly.

Barbie mockingly gasped in shock and then clucked her tongue on the roof of her mouth as she said, "And you'd said that you wanted Meg's pussy to be the first one you tasted! Shame on you, Jonnie!!!"

The four of them laughed together for a moment and then realized that they were all lying in bed, completely naked, and they'd just had sex together... and no one was the least uncomfortable! The two couples turned their attentions to their partners and started making out, not caring what it would lead to next...

A little while later, both couples were on their knees, facing each other, as the men were fucking their wives from behind. Jonnie and Brad moaned together again when Megan and Barbie leaned forward and kissed each other softly. Then they broke the kiss and Megan took Jonnie's right hand from her breast and placed it on her best friend's. Barbie moaned softly and smiled as Jonnie lightly pinched her nipple and then ran his thumb over it.

Brad didn't wait for Barbie to reciprocate, reaching his left hand over to lightly trace the scar on Megan's upper chest as he smiled sadly at his half-sister and her husband at being reminded of their deep devotion to each other. Then his smile faded as he trailed his hand down to cup Megan's full breast and then caressed her stiff nipple with his fingers, causing her to moan and arch slightly. The men smiled sexily at how erotic it looked to have their hands on each other's wives!

Both couples were inspired at the same moment... all four of them scooted toward each other on their knees until the front of Megan and Barbie's bodies were just barely touching. For the next several minutes, kisses were exchanged between the couples and the women, and four sets of hands were exploring the women's bodies... nobody caring whose hands went where!

Megan and Barbie both came a few times as their breasts and clits were lovingly caressed and massaged as their husband's continued to stroke inside them. Finally, Brad and Jonnie could no longer hold back from the pure eroticism as both of their wives again cried out and arched back against them, their bodies throbbing with pleasure...

They spent a few hours sharing such pleasures together, and then fell asleep fully sated... the two women snuggled against their husbands in the middle of the big bed. They woke up the next morning stretching, yawning and smiling sleepily. The two couples unabashedly watched each other as they shared foreplay and then began to make love. After a few minutes, the other couple was forgotten as the spouses lost themselves to their deep love and passion for each other...

The bonds that had always existed between Jonnie and Megan and Brad and Barbie were strengthened that night. It was that much harder for the friends to say goodbye when the Seldons left that Labor Day weekend. But they all thought it was probably a good thing they weren't living close together any more... what they'd shared that weekend could become habit forming if they weren't careful!

A few days after they returned to Houston, Barbie noticed some strange things happen with Tommy... She was in the kitchen one day fixing lunch; he was in his booster chair at the table, and when she turned around to take him his sandwich and fruit, she noticed that he was already sipping on his cup of juice. She paused for moment... she hadn't remembered giving it to him yet.

Barbie shook her head and figured that she must've been distracted when she did that. But then a little while later, when she was putting him down for his nap, she turned around to glance at him before she shut the door and he had his plastic toy space shuttle that his Daddy had given him... again!

Barbie frowned as she went back to him, gently taking it out of his hands as she said, "Now, Tommy... I don't know how you managed to scamper out of that bed so quickly to get this you little rascal! But Mommy has told you that if you fall asleep with your shuttle, you might get hurt if you roll over on it because it's too hard and poky! And Mommy doesn't her boy to get hurt! So let's leave this on the shelf while you take your nap... OK?!!"

Her boy grinned and nodded his head, so she leaned down and kissed his forehead before she stood up and placed the toy shuttle on the shelf across the room as she headed back toward his bedroom door. Barbie glanced back at her son once more and smiled as she closed the door on her way out.

Tommy Seldon looked at his favorite toy and held his arms toward it as the shuttle quickly glided across the room into his waiting hands...

**********

On Sunday, October 4, 1981, Charlie and Lily Richards became the proud parents of a seven pound, ten ounce baby girl they named Jasmine Layla. She had fairer skin like her Daddy and a thin layer of soft, dark brown hair. Her eyes were large and dark, but they would eventually turn out to be the same sparkling ocean blue color as her mother's.

Charles and Diana were overjoyed to be grandparents again... they showered their daughter-in-law and new granddaughter with love and attention... trying to make up for the absence of Lily's parents. They knew Larry and Maria would've done the same with their only daughter! Rick and Dawn Estevez also fawned over the new mother and baby, taking lots of pictures to send to Barbie and Brad. All the rest of their family and friends stopped in to see them and everyone commented about what a beautiful baby Jasmine was...

**********

Megan was continuing to keep track of world events and she had been noticing more outbreaks of violence in the Middle East, as well as other areas of the world, that were committed by members of radical Islamic groups. Then she was surprised when she was contacted in December by the man who'd approached her at the airport in Riyadh the year before. He'd been in touch with her a few times since to let her know that he was still keeping his eyes and ears open and that she should do the same.

He was going to be in the U.S. during the holidays, visiting with some friends from college and some distant relatives who happened to live in California and he was hoping to visit with Megan and her family while they were there. She told him that she would be happy to see him again and that he was welcome to stay with them if he came to L.A.

He had tried to decline, advising her that he would not be traveling alone and he did not want to be a burden to her and her family. Megan had told him it would be no trouble at all and had insisted that they stay with them when they were in town.

New Year's Eve, the Norths were having a party at their house in Beverly Hills with all of their family and friends, including Bob and Lisa Clark and their new friends, Yosef Madani and his three-year old son Nuri. Jonathan, Tommy and J.J. had immediately accepted a reserved Nuri, who had gradually come out of his shell; after just a couple of hours together, he was laughing and playing with the other boys like they'd been friends all of their lives.

When Lily came out of one of the guestrooms after nursing two-month old Jasmine, she brought the baby with her because everyone had been asking to see her when she woke up from her nap. Naturally, Jasmine was being passed around so everyone could "ooh" and "aah" over her as usual.

Yosef was admiring the baby as her daddy Charlie cradled her in his arms. Nuri came over to them and asked to see the baby. "What do you think of my little Jasmine Layla, Nuri?" Charlie asked as he knelt down so the boy could see her.

Yosef watched his son staring at the baby as if in awe; his eyes widened in surprise when Nuri softly said, "Hasna' habibah... my hessa," and leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the baby's head.

Charlie and Yosef glanced at each other and chuckled softly when baby Jasmine looked at Nuri and smiled for a moment, looking like an angel. Nuri smiled back and then ran to join the other boys to continue with their playing.

As Charlie stood up, he asked Yosef what his son had said. Yosef chuckled again as he replied, "Oh, he was just repeating something he's heard me say to his mother. Hasna' habibah is Arabic for beautiful beloved." Then Yosef frowned slightly as he added, "I don't know where he heard the other word... hessa means destiny... I don't think Nuri even knows the meaning of that word! He's just a boy! I think he was just reacting to the fact that Jasmine is a beautiful baby and he's never seen a baby this young before," he said as he gently caressed the newborn's soft hair.

Then Yosef smiled warmly at the proud and surprised father. "You're probably going to have to beat the boys away with a stick when she grows up! I have a feeling your little girl is going to live up to her name. In Arabic, Layla means dark beauty... and, of course, Jasmine is a lovely, fragrant white flower. So she will be beautiful and full of contrasts! Just like most American women usually are!"

The men laughed together for a moment. Then Charlie looked over at his wife when he saw Yosef's eyes grow distant and sad as his laughter faded, and Charlie said, "I used to think my Lily was full of contradictions, but ever since we married, she's been nothing but a loving wife and mother and a hard-working intern." Then he looked back at the other man's pensive face. "Why isn't your wife traveling with you... may I ask?"

Yosef looked up and saw curiosity and concern in the younger man's eyes. "Of course... because my Salihah has always lived up to her name as far as her family's will and Saudi customs go. She is always 'correct' and 'agreeable' in cowing to her domineering father and those damn archaic customs regarding the rights of women!" he muttered bitterly.

Megan heard what her friend said and wandered over to ask more about it. "You seem awfully angry about your own country's attitude toward women, Yosef. Just how bad is it?"

He frowned darkly as he replied, "I was born there so I am a citizen. But my father is a Jordanian-born Christian Muslim who moved to Saudi Arabia when he met and fell in love with my mother, also a Saudi, because she wouldn't leave her family. In order to marry her, he had to convince her family that he was strictly Muslim so he took up practicing the Islamic faith, but he held onto his Christian beliefs as well. So, I have been exposed to both sides all my life. And when I came to America to attend college and saw firsthand the vast differences in the way women were regarded by our societies, I became angered because I realized the Saudi government has been using the Shari'a, the religious laws of Islam, to purposely keep women oppressed!"

More of the adults gathered around as Yosef explained the plight of women in his country...

The first thing he brought up, most of them were already aware of, but they didn't understand why. Whenever women were in public, they were required to be draped from head to foot in a heavy black covering called an "abaya." It was high at the neck and draped all the way to their feet and their hair and usually their faces were also required to be covered... there were no exceptions to this law. If a woman was caught with her head uncovered, she would be ordered by police to cover up and made to do so!

The only reason some women objected to that custom was because they were required to wear those heavy, black robes and veils in a country that sits in the middle of a desert region! This was because of a law that had been handed down from Allah over 1400 years ago that had been meant for the protection of Muslim women during a time when they were in danger of being attacked by non-Muslims... that was no longer an issue.

But the Saudi government still pushed it as a religious aspect of modesty... if a woman dared to show any part of herself in public, she was likely to be molested by a man unable to control his sexual urges at seeing a woman exposed like that! And Allah-forbid if a woman was caught having sex with any man who was not her husband or if she was unmarried... her husband, father or male guardian had the right to kill her without fear of punishment!

Women had no rights in their marriage save whatever their husband granted to them... and they did not have their choice in a husband... their father or male guardian had the final say in who they married! And if a man wanted to divorce his wife, all he had to do was say it three times and it was a done deal! A woman could never divorce her husband, no matter how badly he treated her...

They had only recently started to allow Saudi women to pursue higher forms of education, but they were limited to degrees in fields more suited toward women, such as teaching and nursing and so forth. They were not allowed to vote, they were not allowed to enter government buildings... nor to drive cars! And they were not allowed to travel without the permission of their husband or male guardian nor permitted to travel or go out in public unescorted by a male family member!

"In other words... the women of your country cannot do a damn thing without a man's permission! Is that it? Are they allowed to go to the bathroom without having to ask for permission?!!" Megan exclaimed indignantly. She had been pacing agitatedly while Yosef was talking, realizing why she'd gotten so many horrible looks at the Riyadh airport the previous year... things were even worse than she'd thought!

Yosef then explained to all his new friends that he was involved in an underground Middle Eastern network of Muslims searching for a way to lead the opposing factions to unite peacefully and agree to bring the religious laws of Islam more into the 20th century. It would be the only way to rid the nations of Islam of the radical government and religious leaders who were shouting for all of Islam to denounce the rest of the world, and in particular the U.S., as infidels and evil capitalist pigs and to end the oppression of all Muslim women!

Bob Clark, Tom Seldon, Charles Richards and Jonnie North all glanced at each other. Yosef was well aware that Bob was about to retire from the CIA and that Tom, Charles and Jonnie were with the FBI. They were all wondering if he was imparting this information to them on purpose...

"We are called the Islamic Organization for Peace and Freedom... or IOPF... and we are keeping our existence even more secret than the radicals are keeping their recruiting for those training camps. We have to work very carefully in recruiting for our organization because we must be sure that a person's heart is pure in their desire to see peace and freedom prevail. And this is no easy task in that part of the world now. We're just getting started... our numbers are few compared to the hundreds of thousands that the radicals have already twisted to their cause."

Yosef scanned the group, intently eyeing the four men most in a position to either help or hurt his cause as he stated quietly, "I trust all of you understand that what I have just told you cannot be made public knowledge. The only reason I have told you is because I feel that all of you are trustworthy and I want you to be aware of my intentions."

Lily Wilson-Richards went to Yosef and took his hand, smiling at him as she said, "We're very glad to hear this, Yosef... and we all believe in your good intentions. And we wish you success in your endeavors with your organization and hope that you will continue to keep in touch with us."

Then Megan moved to him. "Yes... please stay in touch... especially if there is anything we can do to help you in that regard! And I'm still hoping you can help me keep an eye on whatever our government and OPEC are up to!" Yosef assured her he would let her know if he ever heard or discovered anything that would help in her investigation or give her any proof of a conspiracy...

At midnight, all of the adults toasted joyfully but quietly so as not to wake the sleeping children just up the stairs. Husbands and wives exchanged tender kisses and then hugged everyone else... that took a while...

**********

The year 1982 passed unusually uneventfully for the group. Brad's shuttle pilot training was progressing smoothly... he was quickly proving to be one of the most proficient trainees they'd ever had. Jay was glad to see Karen Moss-Estevez every so often as they met occasionally at Plant 42 when she would report on modifications to the weapons systems for the new F117 stealth fighter jet that Jay was test piloting for the Air Force.

Charlie and Lily were happily able to continue with med school... his parents, Megan and Jonnie and Dawn and Rick Estevez took turns caring for baby Jasmine during their sometimes-long hours. And when they weren't on duty or studying, they spent every moment with their little girl while she was awake. And when she was asleep, they were making love. Sessions of quick stress-relieving sex took place only when they were on breaks at the hospital...

Robbie Seldon and Crystal North were continuing with their studies as they dated steadily, both planning to go on to law school after they graduated. Robbie had set his sights on eventually getting into politics; he felt there were too few honest politicians and he was determined to prove that honest men could still make a difference somehow...

Crystal was utterly in love with Robbie and his naïve dream of influencing people to do the right thing just because it was the right thing to do! If she could stay by his side as he followed his dream, she vowed to herself that she'd do everything she could to see that he got the chance to make a difference someday...

12